The Porn Star and the Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my dad in surprise. "Not at all. I just actually thought that none of you would take it this well and I didn't want to start this family gathering with a fight."

"Yeah, well, once we figured out what it is that YOU do, we sort of had to do a lot of thinking about it and come to the conclusion that so long as you weren't doing it to support a drug habit, it really didn't matter to us what you did," dad informed me.

I was speechless.

Lia snorted a laugh. "It actually was ME that figured it out and told them. But at some point, it became really obvious that you referred to your clients and dates interchangeably, which meant that your dates ARE your clients, thus..."

"Whore!" Gia finished in a singsong voice.

I glared at her a little. "I don't like that word. Please use prostitute instead."

"I thought the PC term these days was sex worker," my mom pointed out.

"Well it is, I just think that sounds a little too clinical," I explained.

Just then, one of the babies made a soft grunting noise, which prompted Gia to pick him or her up and thrust him in my arms. I sat staring at the tiny creature in a combination of fascination and horror.

"We had a homebirth in a special birthing tub. It was really peaceful and wonderful," Gia told me.

"And it's really too bad that you weren't here to see it," Lia added.

"I'm quite happy I wasn't," I grumbled, still just staring at the baby. "I'm just not the baby type."

Perhaps he sensed my discomfort, or perhaps he was just used to being an uncle, but Dylan took the baby from me and held him or her up. "Aww, such a cutie! I only got to see my nieces and nephew when they were this size once each. They grow up so fast."

She started to fuss and my sister held out her hands. "Here, give her back to me so I can feed her."

Dylan gave the baby a kiss on the cheek and handed her over. "I have a question: what are the best hiking areas around here, and are there any running paths."

"Oh definitely!" My sister confirmed as she whipped off her top and held her baby to her left breast.

"Oh God!" I burst out in horror, looking away and holding up a hand to block my view.

Dylan roared with laughter. "YOU have a problem seeing tits?!"

"It's not the tits -- not even that they belong to my sister -- it's having a baby attached to them! That's so wrong!" I wailed.

"Hey!!!" My sisters both objected. "This is what they're MADE for!!!"

"I KNOW!!!" I wailed. "I just can't!"

Dylan placed himself between me and my sisters. "Where did you say that running path is? I'll take Luka for a run until he calms down."

"I'm not sure there's a running path long enough!" I cried out dramatically.

My sisters gave us quick directions, and soon, we were running on a beautiful path. To my surprise, I calmed down a lot faster than I thought I would. On the way, we found an interesting farmers' market -- which naturally prompted Dylan to stop and inspect every inch of it.

Something weird happened that we had never really run into before. A handful of people seemed to recognize Dylan. Not so many that we were mobbed by them, but enough that we definitely noticed them doing double takes and staring as they tried to figure out why they knew him. I had to laugh, softly under my breath, because where we lived, everyone was so used to seeing Dylan around the neighborhood -- grocery shopping and the like -- that even if they recognized him as a porn star, they didn't really do anything about it. In fact, they probably even told themselves that he was just a lookalike.

But here, these people didn't know Dylan, and so they had no reason not to stare and maybe work up the courage to come talk to him. I could see that Dylan was not certain about how to handle the attention. He wasn't the type to shy away from attention -- unless he just wasn't in the mood for it -- but I don't think he wanted to turn our vacation into a self-promotion tour. So, I linked my arm through his and gave him an adoring look.

"Just ignore them and keep doing what you're doing. Maybe they'll take a hint and stay back," I suggested.

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "I don't really mind the attention, I just don't want them to make me work when I'm having some rare time off."

I nodded in understanding and gave him a light kiss. Ironically, this seemed to do the trick. A glance around showed me that people where having whispered discussions that probably went along the lines of: "He's with a lover, what if his lover doesn't know? We can't out him like that!"

Thus happily, we were able to finish up our shopping in peace. We bought a good two weeks worth of food, and since we actually planned to do a lot of eating out while here, it wasn't exactly in our favor to bring it back to our villa. So, we brought it to my sisters' house.

"We come bearing gifts," I announced when we let ourselves in.

Ailo came over to re-welcome us. "Mahalo!" He took one of the full reusable market bags we'd bought and led us to the kitchen. Being a house that two married couples lived in, it was a big one with a spacious kitchen. Ailo made frequent happy noises as he put the bounty away. Dylan kept a hold of the bag slung over his shoulder.

"Actually, would you mind if I cooked dinner tonight?"

"Go right ahead!" Ailo exclaimed joyously, sweeping his arms out wide. "Feel free to use anything we got! There's even a grill on the patio." Dylan looked out the sliding glass door where Ailo pointed and saw that there wasn't just a grill, but something that looked a lot like an outdoor kitchen radiating out from the grill."

"Perfect!" Dylan cheered.

That night we had a minor feast! I ate WAY too much! After I was stuffed and felt like I might need to be rolled to a corner to sleep it off, I looked over to find Dylan handing one of the babies over to my mother, who was already cooing at him or her happily. I managed to stand up and waddle my way over to Dylan, who was sitting on a reclining lounge chair that had a nice thick cushion for comfort.

"Have I ever mention that I love it that you can cook?"

He chuckled and tugged on my hand so that I'd sit on the lounge chair with him, between his legs and reclining against him. I snuggled into his arms and listened to his heart beating.

"You have, but I love hearing it. I still can't believe it when all I do is follow a recipe and people rave like I just created the nectar of the Gods," he murmured.

"I'm looking forward to hiking tomorrow," I said, feeling sleepy and happy with life in general at the moment.

"Me too," he said in return.

My mom suddenly purred, catching my attention. "Aww! How sweet! You two look like you're about to drop. Must be jetlag. Why don't you go back to your hotel? Or would you prefer to just crash here tonight?"

Dylan yawned. "I think we should go back to our villa. We have plans for tomorrow, but we'll definitely be back around dinner time."

"Have fun!" Mom bade as we got to our feet and trudged to our rental car.

"Are you awake enough to drive?" I asked because I was pretty sure I was going to pass out in the car.

"Yeah, no problem," he confirmed, giving me a quick kiss as he held the passenger door open for me.

The next thing I knew, it was morning and I was awake before Dylan. I watched him sleep for a bit before getting out of bed and making a trip to the bathroom. Then -- since I was too awake to go back to sleep -- I decided to run (literally) to the nearest market and pick up some basic breakfast supplies so that I could make Dylan breakfast in bed.

He grinned so happily when he woke up to find me entering the room with a tray. "I love when you make me breakfast!"

Since he was usually up before me AND a better cook, he tended to make most of our meals. This was sort of a rare occurrence. I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"I was in the mood for sausages," I deflected.

After we ate, we went on a hike through a beautiful jungle-like area. The next day, we went running along a beach at dawn -- when it was nearly empty. Then we took a tour of the area on a bus with a guide. The next day, Dylan nudged me with his shoulder as we were cooling down from our run.

"Hey, we should find a nude beach and work on a nice tan."

I shook my head. "No thank you! I LIKE my complexion just the way it is!"

"Yeah but, we're probably going to get a bit of a tan while we're here anyway, so we might as well strip off and even it out," Dylan pressed.

I pouted. "But I burn like a lobster!"

"So we take it slowly. Just 20 minutes each day, and then we cover up almost completely while we explore this paradise," he bargained.

I pursed my lips as I thought this over. "Alright, I suppose I could try it."

"Excellent!" He crowed, grabbing me by the hand and dragging me along even as he called Ailo or Liho and asked where the nearest nude beach was. As it turned out, it was a good drive to a less populated part of the island, but it was actually perfect for us as it was less crowded and no one cared that a drop dead gorgeous porn star was strutting his stuff over to a clear spot to set up our blanket.

Alright, it was probably a stretch to think that no one cared, but they were extremely respectful and just let us have our quick tan in peace. Also, as I relaxed into the sun, I didn't realize that Dylan timed it so that we actually had 15 minutes of sun on our backs and 15 on our fronts. Even so, it turned out to be almost perfect because I was only very slightly pink all over when we stood up and packed to leave.

That was when someone finally got brave enough to approach us. She actually waited until we'd gotten back to our rental car, tossed our stuff in the back, and got dressed. Then she timidly yet bravely cleared her throat.

"Um e-excuse me? Are you Digg Johnsinner?"

Dylan aimed a smile at her that was brighter than the sun. "Yes I am."

She squealed happily. "Eee! I thought it was you! I actually saw you in person at the AVN awards in January! I stood in line for an autograph, but you actually had to leave before I could get one."

"Oh, sorry! That must have been when I had to leave for my flight," Dylan apologized. He turned to look at me, probably to see how I was reacting to this.

I grinned and held out a set of Sharpies that I kept in my bag for some reason. And no, my bag was NOT a purse! And the Sharpies came in handy surprisingly often.

Dylan took the markers with another grin and returned his attention to her. "Would you like me to sign something now?"

She giggled since -- considering that we were at a nude beach and she had literally nothing on her -- she clearly didn't have anything to sign. Then she blushed shyly and looked away. "Could you sign me here?" She asked, tracing a path along her left breast with a finger.

"Actually, if you don't mind being marked up for a few days, I could do better than that," Dylan offered.

"Anything," she permitted with a soft tone that was hard to describe. She was still shy, but also definitely hoping for a whole lot more than a simple autograph.

Dylan grabbed the blanket we'd tossed in the back seat and quickly folded it into padding for cushioning as he knelt in front of her -- which made sense as he was a good foot taller than her to begin with and he was going to be drawing on her chest. I opened the top of the convertible, and then got comfortable inside it while resting my arms on the door (the windows were rolled down), so that I could watch without just standing there like an obedient dog.

He started by sucking on her right nipple for a couple of seconds, making her moan and squirm, before shifting to suck a nice dark bruise a inch or so above her areola. He circled the bruise with a red Sharpie in the shape of a heart.

"What's your name sweetie?" He asked.

"Tanya," she replied, which surprised me since she looked like a native and I expected a name like Ailo.

Switching to a blue Sharpie, Dylan wrote across her chest in an impressively beautiful script: Digg loves the ladies, but Tanya is the best!

Before he finished, he sucked on her left nipple for a couple of seconds, and then made sure that the dot of the exclamation point was drawn on her nipple -- after he'd blown it dry. By this point, I was getting rather turned on. Hmm... Maybe drawing is another kink of mine? I wonder if I could talk a client (an unmarried one) into letting me draw pictures on her back?

Speaking of, Dylan turned Tanya around and gently bit her butt cheeks in several random places. "Do you mind if I draw a mildly graphic picture on your back?"

"Not at all!" She exhaled in a dreamy and reverent tone that left no doubt she pictured him saying something like: Do you mind if I take you back to my hotel room and screw you into my bed?

Thinking about that exact scenario quickly had me purring rather dreamily myself. To my fascination, Dylan was able to quickly draw a picture of him standing with her legs wrapped around him. The drawing was basic enough to not take forever to draw, but detailed enough that he was recognizable as him and she was also recognizable. It was also easy to see what the couple was doing in the drawing. He even went so far as to give her accurate looking breasts and a tiny autograph on them. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I love it!"

Chuckling, he fished his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Take a few pictures of us."

I got the camera ready just as he finished standing up. I waited for him to decide how he wanted them to pose, and then took a picture of him holding her in front of him so that her front was pressed against him and he was cupping her butt in his hands. This left a good view of the drawing. Then he turned her around and kissed her cheek as he covered her neatly groomed vagina with one hand -- presumably to preserve her modesty since he hadn't asked for permission to have fully nude pictures. The last picture was of him licking the nipple under the heart circled hickey he'd given her.

She was clearly floating on cloud nine by this point.

"Can I post these pictures on my site? Either way, I'll email them to you if you give me your email address," he told her.

She took the Sharpie he gave her -- a purple one -- and wrote her email on the inside of his forearm. "And yes, you can post the pictures anywhere you want."

He took the Sharpie back and gave her a kiss on the cheek followed by a light smack on the ass before he walked around the the other side of the car. "It was nice meeting you, Tanya! I hope you have a wonderful day after this."

"You too!" She purred as she floated off in the direction of the beach.

"That was surprisingly hot," I remarked as I shifted to sit in my seat properly.

He shrugged as he started the car. "I don't know. I guess I'm used to things like that at this point. I don't accept it as often as I could -- because I'm actually a homebody -- but I could travel a lot if I wanted and go to industry events and such. I don't because I don't really want to, but I have gone to the AVN awards for the last five years because I'm usually nominated for something. Haven't won anything yet, but it's still nice to nominated. And I'll go to the gay version in March because I actually got nominated for an award this year. Did I tell you that yet?"

I nodded. "I'd vote for you if it was a voting type of thing."

He laughed. "You haven't even SEEN any of my movies!"

"Still!"

Laughing, we headed off to find a place to eat.

The next several days followed a heavenly pattern of us running in the morning followed by tanning for a half an hour or so at the nude beach (including other fans approaching him as we were leaving for autographs). Then we'd grab lunch somewhere before exploring or doing some other touristy thing. We'd end by going to dinner at my sisters' before returning to our villa and snuggling up in bed.

On the seventh day of our vacation, as we were winding down toward sleep, a thought occurred to me that just wouldn't let go. "Ever wondered what it would be like?"

He shifted to look me in the eye. "Once or twice."

"It's just that I'm normally sated. I don't think I've gone longer than three days without sex since shortly after losing my virginity," I explained. "I'm not sure I actually know what it's like to be horny!"

He chuckled. "Same. Even on days when I have to abstain before a shoot, I still usually play with and edge myself on camera for fans. It helps build anticipation for the shoot, but I can't say that I've felt true horniness."

I took a deep breath. "So here's the thing, if I were to say: I'm horny for the first time in possibly ever and I'm curious to know what it would be like between us -- would that create the expectation that we'd have to try to impress each other with our professional skills, or would we just have a quick fuck and go to sleep?"

He laughed. "I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I COULD have a quick fuck! Wait. Are you nervous? Do you think that I must be better than you because I've made it in the porn industry?"

I shrugged. "Not that, exactly. I guess, I don't know. Maybe it's more like I wonder what normal sex is like. The type where a couple knows so much about each other's bodies that they can just come together and get off. Also, if we went into this with you thinking that you were shooting a movie and needed to last at least three or four hours, and I had it in my head that you were a client and I needed to give you exactly what you want -- then what the fuck does that leave us?! Trying our best for the next three days until we put each other in the hospital?!"

He laughed softly. "I never thought I'd say this, but you're overthinking this. Just... stop thinking and see what happens."

This time when he kissed me, it was different than all the other kisses. The others (and there'd been a lot of them in the nearly two years we'd been living together) were mostly just simple tokens of affection. This one...

This one held passion in it.

I moaned and surrendered completely. The first hour was probably just the two of us kissing and caressing. My hands couldn't get enough of his body! I wanted to touch him everywhere all at the same time.

Just when I was starting to feel drunk even though I hadn't had a drop of alcohol all day, he shifted to kiss a path down my chest and stomach. But rather than moving his whole body down, he turned it so that when he was where he wanted to be, he was still laying comfortably next to me, only now he was teasing my shaft with his mouth. Rather than whimper or protest or even straight up insist that he get to it already, I decided that two could play that game. After all, giving head was a good two-thirds of my job. I was SO fucking good at it!

I don't know if he thought of it as a bit of a contest or if he really was just lost in the moment, but it only took probably 20 minutes before my legs were quaking and I was hovering right on the edge. I pulled my mouth off his shaft to ask:

"I'm close. How do you want this to go? Should we change positions or do you just want me to go off so that you can top me?"

He pulled off but continued to stroke me with his hand. "We both know very well why we'd need to do a lot of self care and body prep before either of us could top the other. I actually thought that we'd just keep doing this for tonight, and then tomorrow -- if you're still interested -- we can perform the proper body care and continue on the right way."

I laughed softly. "I wasn't even thinking about that, but you're right. Neither of us can afford to be careless about this. And besides, this is REALLY good!"

He grinned at me. "I agree."

With the semi-responsible stuff out of the way for the moment, I focused on doing my best. 69 wasn't a position that I was in all that often and I was enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Happily, the short break had renewed my stamina a little and I was able to enjoy it for a bit longer.

1...456789