The Porn Star and the Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night was my kinky client -- which wasn't the woman's husband. As he said, he put me in a harness that restricted my movement. My hands were bound to my sides and my legs were bound to themselves so that I could not close them nor stretch them out. He spent the first half an hour or so giving me general punishment -- striking me with a little crop as he vented frustrations about his employees and the like. The crop stung but didn't truly hurt, so I put up with it.

It's not my kink. I don't mind it on occasion, but my kink is... huh! At this point, I'm going to have to go with pampering others. Next time, I'm going to have to ask one of my female clients to let me start by bathing her and brushing her hair. Maybe shaving her and painting her nails. Damn I have a weird kink!

Anyway, after he finally got out all of his frustrations, my client basically fucked my face for a couple of hours. I have a lot of practice at this, so I was able to relax and just let it happen. Oral always gets me hot, so I was definitely hard. At one point, he stopped, turned around, and saw how much I was leaking.

"Oh? What's this? Is my fucking your face making you horny and desperate?" He emphasized his question by stroking my shaft with the little crop.

I knew better than to laugh. "Yes Master!" I gave him a perfect little pout. "I want it so bad. Fuck me please?"

He groaned happily. "How can I say no when you beg so prettily?"

I groaned rather happily myself when he wasted no time and simply grabbed the lube so that he could prepare me for entry as quickly as possible. I kept up the little pleading whimpers I knew he wanted to hear until he was ready to bury himself deep.

"Yes Master!" I cried out in encouragement. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! PLEASE???"

Fuck! He found my prostate almost the moment he entered me, and he made it his mission to hit it as much as possible. Mmmmm.... I couldn't move much, but I could still curl my toes and arch my back a little. Fuck that feels so good!

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" I chanted, getting closer and closer to cumming.

Meanwhile, he was shouting: "Ah! Ah! Ah!" So loud that he almost sounded like he was barking, but it strangely added to my excitement. The sensation of him orgasming -- a sort of rippling sensation that would be accompanied by a soothing hot wetness if he wasn't wearing a condom -- was that little bit I needed to get me oh so close.

"May I please cum, Master?!"

"Yes, you gorgeous little beggar, cum for me, cum for me NOW!"

Having permission, I surrendered to the glorious climax that burst through my body, feeling my cum spurt all over my chest. Had I not had so much practice at staying awake long enough to get back home, I would almost certainly have passed out. As it was, the bliss was wonderful enough that I was able to drift on it long enough for him to undo the harness and take it completely off me.

Then he took his responsibility seriously by checking my wrists and legs. Massaging them to make sure that circulation had not been cut off completely and that it was flowing again properly after having been a little compressed for so long. What brought me back to full reality was when he helped me sit up just a little and offered me some water.

"You did so well, my little beggar," he praised in a soft and tender voice.

"Thank you Master," I replied almost automatically in an equally soft voice.

He pressed kisses to my temple. "I know I don't get to see you as often as I'd like, but I have good news. My wife is going to be gone every Thursday for the next several months. Will you book them all for me?"

"Of course!" I accepted with a happy smile. He had just promised to be my best client for the foreseeable future. It really did make me happy. I snuggled into him, nuzzling his neck. "I look forward to it."

Kissing my temple again, he reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. "I saw this the other day and thought of you." He held up a nice black leather collar with a gold pendant carefully sewn over the throat area. The pendant contained the initial D in a bold and fancy script.

"Master?" I questioned curiously.

"It's the first initial of my real name. Maybe I'll tell you what it is sometime."

I currently called him George -- or rather I called him Master and he called himself George when he needed to use a name -- so this was a bit of a surprise.

"I'm honored!"

Looking like a kid in a candy store on Christmas, he slipped the collar on my neck and made sure to buckle it so that it wasn't too tight nor too loose. "Perfect! Now just rest there for a few minutes so that I can admire it while I get dressed and leave."

"Yes Master," I murmured softly. For the first time, I nearly fell asleep in the hotel room. Fortunately, Dylan texted me (You okay?) at about 10 after midnight and woke me (Just fine.) back up enough to go home.

Chapter Three

Dylan

When Luka had been living with me for about eight months, I realized that we got along better than I'd ever gotten along with anyone in my life. I mean I still had a best friend that I considered like a brother, and I still had family that I loved to chat and bicker with, but Luka... we just sort of... clicked.

This realization came as I was watching him sleep in on a Saturday morning. We had fallen into the habit at some point of curling up as we slept. It was probably a natural instinct as fall faded into winter -- a sort of biological tendency to seek out warmth for survival (even though our apartment was nice and warm). Thus, I was currently holding him in my arms as he slept and extremely reluctant to move and wake him.

As I watched him sleep, I couldn't help but think about how Christmas was coming up and how my parents usually came over the day before Christmas to spend the night so that we could all drive together to my sister's house -- which was about an hour away from here but more than two hours from our parents' house. I was in the middle, and so, a perfect place to stop and break up a trip. Not to mention, my parents and my younger brother would spend Christmas night at Deanna's, so spending Christmas Eve with me gave them a bit more time with me. One on one. It worked out well.

But how was I going to explain Luka to them? I mean if I was dating him, that would be one thing: Hey this is my boyfriend.

They'd probably be overjoyed that I was finally settling down at the ripe old age of 24. It didn't seem to be enough for any of them that Deanna had three kids -- being the oldest at 28 -- which matched my parents' kid count and SHOULD be enough. Nope! They wanted me to get married and have or adopt more grandkids for them. I'm almost certain that they were practically holding their breath for Dion to turn 21 so that they could start pestering him to settle down and get married too.

Although, in his case, he was going to college to be a Anesthesiologist, so they might give him a lot more leeway. With me, they knew that I was not in school and not doing anything important. They hoped that a wife (or husband, they weren't judgy) would settle me down and give my life purpose.

But... I didn't know how to tell them that I felt like my life HAD purpose, just... just not a normal one that had any sort of room in it for a spouse and kids. Imagine! Kids, daddy has to go to work and have sex with five guys and three women! Wish daddy fun!

Actually! That would be hilarious!

Luka must have felt me shake with silent laughter. He opened his eyes and looked at me curiously. I grinned at him.

"Sorry to wake you, I was just wondering what it would be like if I did what my parents wanted and got married and had kids, and then taught my kids to wish me happy sex at work each day."

Luka laughed. "Definitely do that! We'll teach them to call me Uncle Luka and they can wish it to me too!"

I grinned and lightly pushed on his nose. "Let's just hope my wife has a sense of humor about it! Now can you get off my arm? I've been dying to go to the bathroom for about 20 minutes now!"

"Oh! Sure," he said as he rolled over and snuggled with his pillow.

After I came back from the bathroom, I sat on the edge of the bed next to him. "Hey Luka, do you have plans to go back to your family or anywhere for Christmas?"

He shrugged. "Not really."

"Why not?" I asked in concern.

"I just went to my parents for Thanksgiving and so they're going to go visit my twin sisters in Hawaii for Christmas. I didn't really feel like spending that kind of money to go with them," he explained.

"Alright, so, since you were gone for Thanksgiving, you weren't here when my parents stopped by to pick me up on the way to my sister's. I mean I could easily drive myself, but they insist. Anyway, for Christmas, they actually come to spend the night."

"Alright... So are you asking me to find a different place to stay for the night?" Luka wondered, puzzled.

I shook my head. "Nah, I told them I had a roommate and they'd love to meet you. No, what I'm really struggling with is what to tell them about you. I already told them that you needed a place to crash originally and it's just worked out really well for both of us, but I think they assume that you sleep on the couch. You might not realize that my couch is a really expensive pull out bed because this has been a tradition ever since I moved in here. Anyway, once they're here and realize that you actually sleep in bed with me, they going to want to know if we're dating and I have no idea how to explain our weird non relationship to them."

Luka snorted a laugh. "Are you saying you just want to let them think we're dating?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to explain it," I clarified.

He chuckled this time. "Cory is convinced that we're dating and just won't admit it for some reason. I'm pretty sure Anthony is too. Maybe it's just easier to let them all think whatever they want. After all, what does it matter what other people think?"

"Yeah but these are my parents," I protested. "I don't want to lie to them about this. I mean I never wanted to lie to them about the porn thing either, but thankfully, YouTube is a big enough thing that the first time they asked -- when I was a coward and told them that I was a YouTuber -- they accepted this and never asked me again. Although I do think they wonder how big a YouTuber I am that I can afford such nice things. Lucky for me, they don't really watch a lot of YouTube."

Luka pulled his head out of his pillow to look at me. "Stop babbling, Dylan. I don't care what you tell your parents. Tell them the truth if you want, that you're a porn star and I'm a prostitute and we aren't dating because what would be the point? Maybe they'll understand?"

"Oh God! That's HUGE!" I mildly freaked out at the prospect. Then it hit me. "Wait! That's actually a good point! We both have demanding jobs, and even though we live together and sleep together, we're just not interested being together."

"They're not going to see a difference," Luka muttered with a laugh, snuggling into his pillow again already.

I sighed. "True, but the important thing will be that I didn't lie to them. They can believe whatever they want. ... Hey... If you're not going anywhere for Christmas, then what ARE you doing?"

He yawned and shrugged. "Enjoying some time off. The only client that wants to book with me during such a family oriented time of year is my regular Thursday client, and since Christmas is on Wednesday, I have that day off."

"What would you think about coming with me to my sister's?" I wondered.

That made him snort again. "Really Dylan? If I'm going to officially meet your entire family, then we probably ARE dating."

I gave this some thought, then shrugged. "Platonic life-partners?"

Luka sat up and gave me an incredulous look. "That's... BRILLIANT!!! The next time Cory accuses me of dating you, THAT'S what I'm going to tell him!"

Happy to finally have a definition that made sense -- more or less -- I gave him a quick kiss. "Great, now that that's settled, I think I'll take a shower. You want to make breakfast? Or go back to sleep?"

He groaned and snuggled up again. "Sleep."

"Alright, I'll make breakfast, but then YOU have to do the dishes!"

"Meh!" Luka muttered, waving me away.

The weeks 'til Christmas Eve Day passed in the blink of an eye, and suddenly, I found myself opening the door to let my parents into our apartment.

"Dylan!" My mother greeted me happily, giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. To my surprise, my brother Dion was already with them. He -- being on the other side of my sister from me and our parents -- usually just drove to her house from his dorm.

"Hi mom, dad, Dion..."

He laughed. "Yeah, I know, it's way out of my way to go home first, but this semester was so rough that I actually went home the moment it ended so that I could veg out in my old room and play video games."

"Ah," I stated in understanding as I finished up hugging dad and shifted to hug Dion. Then I shifted to gesture toward Luka. "This is Luka. Luka, this is my mom Ginger, my dad Rodney, and my younger brother Dion."

"Oh, what a handsome young man!" My mom complimented, taking Luka's hands in hers and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He gave her a flirty grin. "You have excellent taste!"

"How long have you been living with my brother?" Dion asked him with interest.

"Hmm... I think I moved in right around spring break, so... huh! Nine months already!" Luka stated with an impressed nod.

"Spring break? Do you mean you're a college student?" Dion questioned.

"Well I was, but once I got my degree in business management, I decided that three degrees was enough and quit. Nothing appealed to me anyway, and I'd rather be an accountant than a businessman. Except I DO like being by own boss!" Luka explained.

"What DO you do?" My father asked, probably wondering if he was financially supporting me or mooching off me.

"I give my clients whatever they need," Luka stated with a friendly grin.

"Oh, like a personal assistant!" My mother exclaimed with a nod.

"Sure!" Luka agreed cheerfully

I laughed and gestured toward the couch. "You should put your luggage in the corner and relax. I'll get you something to drink. What would you like?" My mom wanted a bottle of Evian, my dad wanted hot water for his favorite drink called Dandy Blend -- a caffeine free coffee substitute -- and my brother wanted a pop but took a bottle of water since I didn't have any pop.

Luka sat on the armchair across from the couch -- one of two, the other being occupied by my brother while my parents sat on the couch. "That mouthwatering smell in the air is the lasagna that Dylan made. He's such a good cook that I'm getting fat while living here! Did he learn that from you?"

"Uh, no," mom denied with a shake of her head. "I mean I can cook well enough, but I never really thought to teach my kids anything beyond the basics."

I ruffled Luka's auburn hair after I finished passing out the drinks, and then sat on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. "Didn't I ever tell you before? I basically had a little free time and a strong urge to not starve after I moved in here, so I watched YouTube Tutorials on how to cook. Some of them were really informative!"

Luka laughed. "You can find practically everything on YouTube!"

"Except porn," Dion muttered with a chuckle.

"Dion!" Mom gasped, clearly scandalized.

"What?!" Dion asked with a harassed sounding tone. "It's TRUE!"

"We AGREED to never bring that up!" Mom growled at him.

"Uh..." I droned suspiciously.

Dion flushed and looked away. "I wasn't actually talking about that..."

"Uh..." I narrowed my eyes and peered at him.

My dad sighed and decided to be the mature one. "Dion found a DVD in a store one day and bought it to show to us -- about two years ago now."

"Oh..." I said because what could I say? No wonder they never asked me to show them any of my YouTube videos! I really wish I'd KNOWN that! I wouldn't have agonized over it so much.

Luka chuckled and shook his head, looking up at me with mischievous chocolate eyes. "You have a healthy younger brother and it honestly NEVER occurred to you that he'd find one?"

I grumbled and rubbed the back of my neck. "No... I guess I never quite wrapped my head around the fact that he's old enough to be interested in that."

Dion looked shocked. "Wait, you KNOW my brother has been in a porn and you're dating him anyway?!"

Luka roared with laughter, even bending over with it for a moment. "I TOLD you that everyone thinks that!" Then he shook his head. "No, we agreed that we're not dating. We're platonic life-partners instead."

"Wait, what does that mean?" My father asked in confusion.

"Life-partner is one of the terms that gay people used to describe getting married before they legally could," Dion explained. "So... I guess they're married?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope. Platonic. No need for marriage. Just... we get along really well and want to stay like this."

"Well maybe he'd WANT to marry you if you stopped doing... those movies..." My mother suggested.

"God no!" Luka blurted out. "If he did that, then I'd have to give up my clients, and THEN how would we make all this money?"

Out of the blue, that reminded me of something. "Oh hey! You know when you mentioned Investing and I basically told you to give it a try? Did you happen to see my bank statement that just came in the mail the other day?"

"No, why?" Luka asked curiously.

I laughed. "Just if you hated me when you saw my balance before, then you're going to LOATHE me now!"

He snorted. "I believe it! The little bit of my money that I invested in things performed well enough that yours must be growing like weeds!"

I shrugged. "I could retire to Fiji when I turn 60 -- or buy my own island somewhere -- and live out the rest of my life in paradise."

"That sounds like an excellent plan!" Luka agreed.

The timer on the oven went off just then, letting me know that the Lasagna was done. I stood up to attend to it. "Are you hungry right now, or do you want to wait until closer to actual dinner time?"

"Now's good," mom answered for everyone. "We didn't eat lunch because we knew you'd have something."

Luka gestured an invitation to the dining table -- which had already been expanded to fit six people. However, it had only been set for four and one of the extra chairs had to be brought out from my bedroom so all five of us could sit. Luka grabbed the chair while my mom searched out another plate to finish setting the table.

Dinner (late lunch?) was more about chatting than truly eating. Mom and dad talked about their retirement plans, and Dion talked about his stressful classes. In that way, it was actually dinner time when we all wanted dessert. I pulled out the cherry cheesecake that I'd made at Luka's request and dished everyone up.

"So, Luka, tell us a little about yourself," mom pressed when we reached a lull. "I want to know more about my 'confusing sort of' son in law."

Luka chuckled. "Well, I'm 25, a Scorpio, and I spent the last several years in college unable to decide what I wanted to do with my life. I kept getting degrees -- ones that only took a year or two to obtain -- that are basically useless because I'm not passionate about anything like I'm passionate about my clients."

"Except investing," I interrupted to point out.

"Mmm," he neither agreed nor disagreed. "Both of my parents are still alive and are currently visiting my twin sisters in Hawaii. They're two years older than me and were apparently such a handful that my parents didn't want any more kids but oops! I happened anyway."

123456...9