The Porn Star and the Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking sexy!" Luka informed me as he licked what I could only assume was a nice bruise on my neck. But then he shifted to kiss my chest. "So SO fucking sexy!"

Oh wait, he meant me! I gave him a smoldering grin. "Well, I try."

He laughed softly and nipped my left nipple. "Which I definitely appreciate."

To my dismay, he pulled some Velcro straps out of his bag and bound my hands together behind my head. I opened my mouth to protest, but then I realized that I trusted him with every part of my body. If he wanted to tie me up and torture me, I would let him.

Or so I thought.

"No wait! Stop, what are you doing?!" I questioned when he pulled a feather out of his bag and stroked my chest with it.

"Hush... I don't plan to do anything bad, but if it really does get to be too much for you, say red. I'll ask for a color from time to time, and at that point, green means keep going, yellow means give me a moment to decide how I'm feeling, and red means nope, stop, I can't handle that!" He explained.

"Alright..." I agreed hesitantly. Damn it! This is out of my realm of expertise. But... But I'm also a little curious...

Rather than get right to the tickle torture, Luka grabbed a vibrating butt plug and lubed it up very well. Now this I could handle! In fact, I always enjoyed those. Between the butt plug, the feather, and lots and lots of kisses all over my body, I was soon a babbling, incoherent mess. Then Luka put his mouth on my shaft and I squealed.

"Purple! Purple!"

After he finished swallowing, he pulled off and laughed. "What does purple mean?"

I was panting almost too much to speak. "It... means... that... I think... my mind... exploded!"

Still laughing, he shifted to kiss me again. "Hey, I know how important thorough preparation is, but I want to know, do you want me to let you go so that you can shower and prepare, or do you want to stick with just this for now and maybe just have me fuck your face a bit?"

I was still panting but managed to speak more or less clearly. "I actually... don't mind... just this once. I know you'll... be careful not to... damage me."

He looked like he melted. Purring happily, he kissed me and kept on kissing me for so long that I got a bit frustrated that my hands were still bound and I couldn't hold him. Then -- while still kissing me -- he removed the plug and used his fingers and plenty of lube to perform the absolute minimum amount of prep required, and since my body was used to this sort of thing, I relaxed and opened up fairly quickly.

When he sank into me, I sighed. A soft and sort of embarrassing sigh that probably made me sound like a lovestruck idiot, but I couldn't help it! I AM a lovestruck idiot! Him inside me? It felt like home. Like perfection. Like forever.

"Yellow! Red! Whatever! Just let my hands go because I NEED to hold you!" I cried out.

Pausing, he pulled the Velcro straps off me, and then resumed his thrusting. His pace was slow and peppered with plenty of kisses, which was perfect because it allowed me to hold him and return every single kiss.

When he pumped me full, he habitually tried to roll to the side to let us both recover, but I wouldn't let him. "Stay," I murmured, wrapping my legs a bit tighter and squeezing him to me with my arms.

He made a wheezing sound. "Too tight!"

Laughing, I lessened the force of my embrace and moaned happily when he settled onto me for a quick nap.

"Love you," I informed him. I mean we both knew that we were in love by this point, and even though I didn't remember saying them, it was in my vows. Still, this was the first time that I had said it out loud directly to him.

He hummed happily, sounding half asleep already. "I love you too."

1...456789