All Comments on 'The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 09'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

That was just beautiful...sniff...sniff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice goin mammy

I lol in d labour scene. Very funny. Nice ending bizzy.

Five stars*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I started at the end.

The final chapter of the series was my introduction to the story, and to your writing. I was intrigued so I decided to start from the beginning and read all of the other chapters. I have now discovered a new favourite author to add to my bookmark list. I also have lots more of your work to read.

Excellent work Bizzy_Bish! The series is highly erotic at times but the characters are convincing, and very human. It caught my attention at many levels. I consider that the sign of good fiction writing, regardless of the genre.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
love the series

fab, girl, just fab.

I know how much effort goes into writing. You do it so well !!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Beautiful!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

Finally, one of those occasions when a properly structured story comes along and actually gets finished! Chapters straight and to-the-point. To be continued actually taking place, despite a break, none of this 'to be continued' 10 years ago never being heard of again. Also a sensible and well thought of ending which we were always unsure of, not one of these 20 year jumps to a sudden - as well as impossible - finishes. 30 lines from the finish, I flipped a coin to decide what I thought she'd say! Congrats:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WaaaaaH!?

This shit was written too fast.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NICE!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous