The Port of Montevideo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're ok. You're ok." My face was cupped in Ignacio's thick, fingers. One hand pushed the hair away from my forehead, matted down with sweat.

I was not entirely awake, still reeling from the sound of my sister's tortured screams.

"Soledad is fine. My grandmother called after you went to sleep, and she's fine. You're fine," he continued cooing, smoothing my hair.

"I had a nightmare," I mumbled to him.

"I heard," he laughed. "Are you sure you want to be out here alone? Come along now."

He was still completely naked, and lead me into the bedroom, pulling back the covers on the left side for me.

I got under the covers and he left the room. He came back with some water. "You had a big day, a really close call. You shouldn't be alone." He got in under the covers beside me and turned off the light.

"Just nudge me awake if you have trouble sleeping."

I lied there watching the rain hit the window in the dark. Ignacio was behind me, his body mirroring my position, but a few centimeters away. I could feel the heat from his body on mine and his breath on my neck.

I was suddenly very awake. I could sense that he was too. We both laid there, perfectly still and completely awake.

The covers moved and I heard him reach under the blanket to scratch his balls. His hand stayed beneath the covers.

I felt the mattress sink ever so slightly behind my back. His hand must be right behind me, resting on the bed. I heard him swallow. I swallowed, too, silently willing him to reach out and touch me.

I rolled onto my back, staring at the ceiling. I was too nervous to look over to see if he was awake, but I felt his eyes on me. The hand moved closer.

I moved my hand to my side. In the darkness, they inched silently toward one another until my index finger found his pinky. I was paralyzed.

I pushed, pressing almost imperceptibly against his finger. It responded by looping around mine. For what seemed like an eternity, we lay in the dark, his pinky curled around my forefinger.

I slid my hand underneath his, and his closed around mine, squeezing it lightly. His thumb stroked mine.

He had moved closer to me in the bed without my noticing. I felt his breath on my ear.

"I know your sister's real name is Soledad, and I know the name they gave you for while you're here. But what is your name?"

"It's Ignacio, actually. Is Ignacio your real name?" I asked into the dark.

He laughed, "No."

"Can I know your real name?"

"Franco."

"Franco," I repeated to the ceiling.

"Ignacio," he responded.

We laid there a moment longer, our names in the air. Maybe he'd be the last to ever call me by my real name, the one my parents picked, and not the one the bearish consular officer who occasionally railed me in his apartment picked for me.

"Ignacio," he said again.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes." I turned my head, looking into his eyes in the dark.

"Will you please kiss me?"

I leaned in and our lips met. He devoured my mouth, taking control of it.

He reached around and pulled me into him. One hand snaked under me and the other grabbed the back of my neck.

"What a lovely little surprise the Swedes dumped in my bed," he said, drawing little circles on my back.

I nuzzled his beard with my nose.

"Will you sleep in my bed tomorrow night? Or do we need to do this whole thing over again?"

"You mean you strutting around with your cock out at every chance?"

"Oh, you picked up on my ploy?"

"It's hard to miss," I said, reaching down to take his now rigid cock in my hand. I spread the pre-cum beading at the tip around the head, pushing by thumb gently under his foreskin. He groaned in satisfaction.

"I think I'm going to like having you as my indoor cat," Franco said, pulling me into his arms and rolling on top of me.


12