The Portable Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was lapping the tip, he pulled back and thrust, pushing his dick past her lips, the rubbery bulb pressing against her tongue. And she chided him with a little nip before continuing. His impatience was charming; he just couldn't wait to enter his goddess' mouth.

Heather played with the little rubber nub of his condom with the tip of her tongue, only tangentially licking his tip, but she knew that playtime had to eventually come to an end. She made a little vacuum with her lips and popped off his tip, resetting and popping off like she'd been sucking on a piece of candy.

And when she thought he'd had enough, she held her breath and took him in deep.

It wasn't the biggest dick she'd sucked, but it had been a while and she worried that she might have choked on it. That worry was gone by the time her nose bumped up against the portal ring and she felt a strand of pubic hair on her tongue. She was as deep as this dick could go and the only thing separating her from some random man's crotch was a thin, metal ring.

He smelled nice, like he used a woman's fragrance, and Heather wondered how much planning had gone into visiting the glory hole for him. But she didn't get to smell it for long, the tip of his cock was tickling in her throat and she needed to pull back to huff down a quick breath through her nose.

Then back she went, rhythmically taking his cock in and pulling back with a lip-smacking vacuum. A thin dribble of saliva wetted her chin, but Heather was too busy riding her fist to notice, her hips rocking back against the carpet.

Before she could finish herself off, the man groaned on the other side and his spasming thrusts forced his dick into her throat, filling the condom. He pulled back, the filled nub passing over her tongue like a water balloon, and his cock passed back through the glory hole.

Heather rubbed herself furiously, her thumb pressed firm against her clit, and she forced an orgasm that left her gasping with her head resting against the wall.

Wiggling before her, a note passed through the hole again.

'How much to drink it?' it said.

Knowing that she was in the afterglow, that she would agree to anything at this point, she passed it back after writing 'fifty more' thinking it would be too much. But fifty dollars more came through the hole.

Heather swallowed hard, butterflies in her stomach. She felt like giving it back, saying that she didn't want to after all, but she had gone this far already for a man she would never know.

So she pressed her nose to the ring, opened her mouth wide at the hole's opening. Nothing happened for a while, but she imagined he would have to roll the condom off his dick and the anticipation had her squirming on the floor. She wished he would just do it already.

As if answering her prayers, she felt the open end of the condom enter her mouth and the man tipped it up, letting his warm, bitter load drain onto her tongue. It paused for a moment, then the last of it came as he squeezed it out.

She left it there, her tongue swimming in cum, let him get a nice, long look. Then she swallowed, the semen clinging to her throat as it went down, the taste lingering in her mouth. And she showed him, wagging her tongue at him like a good, little slut before pulling away.

Just then, the ring fell to the floor. Where there had been a hole, now there was only wall.

One-hundred dollars richer and with the cloying taste of cum on her breath, Heather's priority was to brush her teeth and get a dry pair of underwear. Once her basic, human needs were taken care of, she was able to think about the implications of what had just happened. She was now in possession of a device that apparently made a portal from any surface to a glory hole.

Aside from the actual semen, it was effectively the most realistic, warm dildo possible. She'd even used lube that specifically smelled like cum before, so it wasn't even that far off the mark.

She sat on her bed in her new panties, unsure of what she was going to do. Over the weekend, she would expect to get bored and masturbate to kill time, but with the ring right there, she was tempted to try it again.

But she decided to go back to the computer. A hundred dollars richer in the space of twenty minutes, she already knew how she would spend it. Thus, an exorbitantly priced fast food meal would be delivered within the hour at the cost of a third of her newfound wealth and Heather would barely need to put on pants to collect it.

She slurped down another energy drink and combed the net for anything interesting, a cooking tutorial she would never follow playing on one side of the screen. The energy simply wasn't there to keep playing her game; it would feel the same as a job at this point, grinding away for experience. Not to mention, even the goblin character was sexy enough to get her motor humming, it seemed.

When she had been sitting there, mindlessly surfing for a full half hour, her phone beeped with the notification that her food would arrive within minutes. So she stepped into sweatpants with a sigh and watched as the delivery driver approached on the app.

With the driver's knock, she cracked open the door to take her bag, intending to simply reach out and shut the door in his face, but he made it far more difficult than it needed to be.

"Heather?" he said. "It is you! How goes it? Man, it feels like it's been years. Guess it has been."

She tried to place his greasy, stubbly face, and failing to put a name to it, assumed it would be someone from high school. It came with the territory, living within a hundred miles of her hometown, that a former acquaintance might show their face and in doing so bring up bad memories. Somehow, they could never have the good sense to avoid talking about the 'good old days' and forced a conversation instead of turning on their heels and walking the hell away.

Heather was made painfully aware of how she looked, how she must have smelled in days-old sweats. She could only be thankful that she'd brushed her teeth so this guy, whoever he was, wouldn't spread rumors about her cummy breath to anyone that would listen.

"Oh, hey." she said, sidestepping the part where she was supposed to know his name. "I didn't know you lived out this way."

"Well yeah, 'cause I don't. I'm actually still living with my parents and I work over here. More people ordering out in the city, you know, so there goes half an hour of my day on both ends in the commute. Just not much work these days, gotta keep my costs down."

He still hadn't handed over Heather's rapidly cooling fast food. It dangled in his hand, too far from the cracked doorway for her to snatch.

"That's cool." she said.

"So yeah, I bet it's cool living in the city. You probably just walk a block and you're right at work. I'd love that crap, beats out waking up early so I can make my coffee before mom and Brad wake up."

Heather finally knew who she was talking to: a guy with a stepdad named Brad. Life had really taken Todd out behind the gym and beat the ever-living shit out of him to get rid of his chiseled features and his swagger. She could hardly blame herself for not knowing who he was, being such a left turn. The last time she'd seen him, the guy was giving the valedictorian speech at graduation with such surety that he would go out into the world and rise above the chaff around him.

Now he worked for an app.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have your food and here I am talking your ear off." Todd handed over the goods, coincidentally placing himself into the doorway such that it couldn't be closed without a facefull of splinters. "How about we catch up? I can swing back after work with a six-pack if you'll let me sleep on your couch. Hell, we never finished what we started in the dressing room that one time. You know, Oklahoma?"

She did, in fact, remember a clumsy groping by a guy in a cowboy costume.

So, greasy bag in hand and with no desire whatever to continue this conversation, Heather feigned a yawn. "Sorry, but I have so much to work on today for work. I'm drowning in paperwork like you wouldn't believe even though it should be my weekend. Maybe some other time." she said. 'Some other time' meaning never.

"That's too bad. How about I write my number for you and if you get done with your stuff, I'll come running with party supplies for two." Todd did so and Heather took it to get him to leave.

Seconds later, Todd's number was crumpled up with the rest of the garbage and Heather was regretfully warming up fries and a burger in the microwave.

Minutes later, with the disgusting experience of reheated fries behind her, Heather lay in bed ruminating on the day's events. It still didn't seem real, but the evidence was more than clear enough to support the existence of the tiny wormhole in her possession. The only remaining explanation barring the supernatural was that she had finally snapped and everything was suspect. Fortunately, the response either way was the same: she would live as though what she knew was truly reality.

If she was actually in a care facility, sucking on doctors and orderlies, there would be no difference in her mind.

The ring was left on the floor where it fell after its last use. Heather thought about going back to her computer, but she knew by now that the ring would squat in the back of her mind if she as much as looked at a picture of a guy, so she brought it along to her desk. Her intention to keep it there so that her wandering thoughts would only reach a few inches from her mouse hand.

But it didn't take long at all for restraint to fail and she pulled up an old favorite video.

On one side of a glory hole, there was a woman, and beside her, out of view from the other side, was a pretty man. When the guy on the other side confirmed that he was going to get his knob slobbered by a busty babe, he unzipped in a hurry and thrust himself through the hole. Of course, the woman slid out of frame and the pretty boy took her place.

Heather paused it. The guys she'd sucked off didn't ask for any kind of proof that she was a woman, so did they even care? A tired bubble of laughter floated up through her. Any lips would have done the trick, and it just happened that their pathetic cocks ended up being pleasured by hers. Sure, the guy in the video was going to be offended when he found out at the end, abruptly pulled out of the afterglow by seeing his cum in another man's beard, but even in her sweats Heather was like a goddess to these men.

She licked her lips. The ring was sitting there, ready to do its duty as soon as she liked. While her chest throbbed, she'd already done this twice; what would be wrong with a third time?

Pressing the ring's activation spot, she placed it right between her keyboard and the edge of her desk, starting her video again and waiting for the dick to appear while gay sucking sounds flowed from her headphones.

When the portal appeared, she hung two fingers from it into the other side, signaling to whoever was there that she was ready. It didn't take long for someone to gently take her fingers and kiss them. She pulled them back and waited anxiously for the man to pull down his pants and push his throbbing meat through.

It was a little small, surprising for the first black one she'd seen. Heather could only wrap three fingers around it, the foreskin peeling back as it finished getting hard. It had to be that this guy was so pathetic and scrawny that his only chance for a blowjob was begging for pity at a gloryhole.

Heather craned over her desktop and puffed a cool breath over it, making the little black dick twitch adorably. She shoved her hand once again between her legs, rocking back and forth on her fist, and took the man's cute dick all the way to the base in one gulp. It couldn't have made it to her throat and floated against her tongue like a single piece of candy, knocked easily against her cheeks.

A spurt of sweet precum coated her tongue as a reward for her boldness. There was no time for foreplay now; Heather intended to have his load shooting down her throat as fast as possible.

Bobbing her head to the tune of gay sucking from her headphones, Heather rattled the things on her desk with her rapid bobs, letting the little dick bulge in her cheek for a moment before coming out, lips dragging against its length with vacuum strength. She could feel the guy on the other end struggle to keep himself pressed to the wall, pleasure being dragged out of him, kicking and screaming. He could take his time on his own time, jacking off by himself, but today his dick belonged to her. No matter how much he wanted to savour the experience, she wanted him to cum and she wanted it immediately.

She pulled her mouth off and took his pathetic stiffie in her hand, roughly thumbing the tip, and she pressed her cheek to the desk to whisper into the hole. "Cum already, you piece of garbage." She said, her breath moving pubes in its wake. "That's right, you can hear me can't you? Don't you want to coat the inside of my throat with your hot, sticky cum? Do it already!"

On the other side, the man humped himself against the wall, lost in wrung-out pleasure. His pathetic, little dick squirted out a spoonful of cum onto Heather's cheek and she made sure he could hear her laughing on the other side. She milked out whatever remained in his cock between one finger and her thumb and gathered it all in her palm.

It wasn't much and it seemed watery, but she'd humiliated him enough to give out a little service. She licked it out of her palm and bent in her chair, putting her lips to the hole, and swallowed the thin fluid where he could see it.

She felt something soft and jumped back. Another pair of lips showed through the hole.

"I love you." The man said. And the portal closed, becoming just a metal ring on Heather's desk.

Somehow kissing a total stranger was even more disgusting than swallowing his fresh cum; Heather rushed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and while doing so, mused on whether she'd have bothered if he hadn't pressed his lips to hers. With the heat of arousal fading, semen was hardly tasty. But she might not have minded a constant reminder of how she had driven a man to his knees with nothing but her mouth.

Her porno hadn't even reached its halfway point by the time she returned to her chair and the sound of two men's echoing moans pounded in her ears. A throbbing heat rested between her legs; she'd been so preoccupied with pleasuring mister tiny dick that she forgot to start in on herself. A curious finger came back wet and she wondered just how much she was willing to use the hole in one day.

It wasn't like she didn't have other toys, she absolutely did. Toys that buzzed, others that had fantastic shapes, and some that even attached to a pump that could squirt out lube, but her thoughts kept coming back to the hole. None of her other toys would thank her once she was done using them, but the hole was different: not only did it provide the most diverse experience, the men on the other side would go home wishing they could have more.

Heather rubbed her pussy, its intoxicating warmth spreading throughout her body while gay porn continued to play in her ears. Were any of those men married, she wondered, going to the glory hole on the other end to get something their frigid wives would only give them on their birthdays? Did any of them wait in the hall after she was finished with them, against etiquette, to get a glimpse of their goddess?

She reached under her sweatshirt to pinch and twist a nipple, biting her lip to mix a little pain in with the melange of pleasure.

They would never know her, and neither would she know them. If one of them turned out to be a neighbor, a coworker, or a relative, it wouldn't matter for not knowing.

The thought of her father poking his cock through the hole gave Heather pause, but she was too far gone in heat to care for the moment. Her hormone-addled brain tingled with the scenario, savored the taboo feeling. The image of his straight-laced demeanor faltering at her tongue's touch, being made a slave to her mouth got her closer to the edge than she wanted to admit.

Then her video ended. The straight guy was shown that he was getting blown by another man and got laughed out of the room while the sucker wiped his own face clean.

Heather was left without a backing track and she knew the extra effort of finding another video would cool her down, so she ripped off her headphones and went all out, plunging her fingers inside herself while fully imagining her father's salty, warm dick pressed against her cheek, leaking precum down her throat while he moaned above her.

Her own heavy breaths were joined by the knocking of her desk against the wall, her trembling legs braced against its legs while she humped her fingers. She incorporated the knocking into her fantasy as her mother at the door, wondering what Heather and her husband could be doing behind locked doors.

But in her heart, she would know that he had chosen Heather over her and didn't bother hiding it from her. Sure, he'd throw her a lay out of pity, but his own daughter was where he could get real satisfaction.

Heather bent double in her chair as she leapt off the edge into a cascading orgasm that left her shaking, resting her head on her desk.

She was regretting putting on fresh panties and not laying down a towel, but this wasn't the first time she'd given this seat water damage and it always seemed to pull through alright. Once she finished riding the waves of receding pleasure, she set to cleaning up.

Dutifully pushing the fantasy of cucking her own mother into the deepest recesses of her mind, Heather once again sat in her freshly dried chair and began surfing the web. It was just habit at this point, she wasn't doing anything else and she had time to kill so back to the internet she went.

She carefully avoided any more porn, as much as that was possible on the sites she frequented. And by the time she looked up from her queue, it was evening. Hunger was making itself known but the last thing Heather wanted to do was cook, so she ended up chewing on a brick of ramen without leaving her chair.

The light peeking around her blackout curtains was dimming as the sun disappeared behind the hills in the distance. A tiny swell of pride hit Heather in the chest, knowing that she didn't see the actual sun all day.

But her celebration was cut short with a rap at her front door. Despite Heather's best effort to dissuade him, Todd had returned with a case of beer, opened already, and a bag of spicy wings that she could smell through the door.

While she considered feigning sleep, Heather knew all too well how word got around and she couldn't know how much he heard on her way to check through the peephole, so she let him in.

He went for a hug, but she just took the beer and wings, tossing them on her kitchen counter. There was still anime on her computer screen, but that wasn't nearly as embarrassing as it would have been in high school, so she walked over slowly to turn off the monitor. While she did, Todd stocked her fridge with beer and made himself at home on her couch with a armful of cans.

"Nice place." He said. "Thanks for letting me crash here tonight. Mom and dad are kinda having a date night and they don't think I can hear them through the wall, so it'll be nice to be able to sleep without using earmuffs."

"You aren't sleeping here." Heather said, turning on the living room light for the first time that day.

He smiled in a way that would have melted her heart back in the day, but looked smug now. "Come on, I'm not asking to get into your bed or anything. If I'm getting hammered, I can't exactly drive home later."

"Then don't."

"Right, right, that sounds like a fun night." Todd cracked open his first couple beers. "Wanna watch a movie or something? Dealer's choice. And come sit down, I feel like an ass makin' you stand."