The Portable Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was funny, Jennifer seemed more nude in nothing but black dress socks than she would without them. Goosebumps flowed across her skin accompanied by seductive, rolling shivers, all the way down her shapely curves.

Jennifer had a panther's smile, pushing Heather's shoulder to the bedspread as she climbed on top, her other hand trailing up Heather's leg, tickling her thighs on the way to her cunt. Heather was afraid that the woman would touch her, learn just how wet she was, anticipating what might come.

She'd resigned to let this woman do whatever she liked to her body, since that was what she had offered Jeremiah. But as she lay there, open to anything with her eyes clamped shut, nothing came. Tense seconds passed while Jennifer did nothing more than make circles on Heather's thigh with her fingertips.

Then, there was a cool breath blown against the side of Heather's neck and she startled.

"You know..." Jennifer whispered. "Most men don't like sleeping with someone they don't think is into it. You've had quite the day, so I should leave." She started to get up, but Heather threw her arms around her.

"Please, I'm just a dumb whore... just use me already. It's all I'm good for anymore."

Jennifer wiped away the gathering tears. "Nobody thinks you're a whore, sweet pea. It's a little bit harder when you can see their face, isn't it? So I'll ask again, do you really want to go through with this?"

Heather hugged the woman to her, felt their breasts pressed together, Jennifer's knee settled against Heather's groin. She waited for the jitters to fade away, for her heart to calm down.

"The hole is different..." Heather admitted. "I was in control the entire time, even when I just let them use me how they wanted. I could have stopped them any time."

"You still can." Jennifer kissed her cheek. "Say the word and I'll leave."

Heather returned the kiss, slipping her tongue between Jennifer's lips, hoping this would suffice for an answer.

It seemed to work, Jennifer pulled herself away, kissing her way down Heather's body and stood at the foot of the bed. There, she produced the portal ring. She pressed the ring to her pussy, pressing the activator and sealing it to her skin. Almost as soon as the portal opened, a nice, juicy cock emerged and stood at attention.

Jennifer pulled Heather to the end of her bed, pressed her hips to Heather's ass with the portal cock sliding against her wet pussy.

"The girls at the lab love doing this." Jennifer giggled, slapping 'her' cock against Heather's thigh. "They call it the sampler platter. Fun thing, doing it like this attaches the nerves too."

Heather grabbed the dick and Jennifer moaned. "Quit it with the jargon and plow me."

Jennifer pushed the tip inside Heather's pussy. With how much she had been stretched out in the last couple days, she was surprised how much she felt it.

"Mmm," Jennifer moaned, pushing herself deeper until she bottomed out in Heather's wet cunt. "You know, you have the cutest look on your face when you're anticipating this. Those pursed lips..." She ran a fingertip across Heather's lips, cupped her warm cheek.

Heather held the woman's hand, squeezing it for a sense of comfort as the cock throbbed, waiting, in her pussy. She thought she might miss the safety of being a slut in anonymity, but Jennifer's hungry look, licking her lips, was stirring feelings in Heather she hadn't felt since her first time. She panted, waiting for Jennifer to begin sex in earnest.

They started gently, with Jennifer rocking herself deep in Heather's pussy, grinding her hips and dipping the cock, letting Heather acclimate. Jenny panted, the cock's sensations passed up through her by the ring, and fondled her tits, little rivulets of pleasure shooting through her body.

Jenny laid her hands on Heather's skin, tracing the way from thigh to nipple, tickling it with her fingertips. Not knowing what to do with her arms, Heather reached up and took hold of the woman's shoulders, pulling her down into a hug. Their breasts pressed together and Jenny laughed a bit amid her restrained moans.

Heather had to turn her head to avoid the woman's gaze, burning with embarrassment while Jenny continued her steady, grinding fucking.

"Are we being shy now?" Jenny said, pressing a silky kiss against Heather's neck. "A bit different doing it face to face, isn't it?"

Heather nodded with a knot in her throat.

"Maybe you would like it better from behind, like a bitch." Jenny giggled, starting to bounce her cock for inch-long thrusts.

"No..." Heather whimpered.

"Alright, how do you want it?" Jenny stopped fucking dead in its tracks. "Tell me what you want and we'll do it. Come on, then." She cupped Heather's butt and gave her cheeks a nice squeeze.

"I... I want you to use me..."

Jenny smiled, slipping her hands under Heather and lifting her into Jenny's grasp, hanging in the air and pinned on her cock.

The breath was knocked out of Heather as the cock penetrated her deeper than she thought it could go. Her legs dangled until her fumbling wrapped them around Jenny's waist and she hugged the woman tighter, resting her chin on a shoulder to take a little weight off the cock.

She had barely recovered when Jenny lifted her up by her ass and dropped her straight onto her dick with a brutal thrust. It would have made her scream into the woman's ear if she had the breath, but her choked gasp encouraged Jenny to go on. The woman set Heather's back against a wall and started going to town, keeping Heather aloft with her pounding cock.

Jenny panted, a lustful coal burning in her eyes, pumping her cock into Heather like an out of control train piston, beads of sweat forming on her face. She buried her face in Heather's neck, biting with the intent of marking her property.

The pain of this unexpected bite was masked by the hot satisfaction radiating up from her pussy. Heather knew that she could have a cramp and it would do nothing to bother her, so long as Jenny kept ramming her meat inside her.

Orgasm came like high waves crashing against a cliff, irresistible and inexhaustible. She trembled in Jenny's arms, moaning incomprehensibly, until the last wave crashed against her and she went limp, let down to the floor with a caring pat on the head.

There, kneeling with her head against the wall, Heather's sight was filled with throbbing, wet meat. Jenny's cock waved in front of her face, damp with her own pussy juices; the smell of sweat and sex filled her nose and suffused into her mind. Jenny was stroking Heather's hair, but this went unnoticed for the swaying, engorged penis right in her face until Jenny took a handful of hair.

"My turn." Jenny said, swaying her hips to hit her cock against Heather's cheek with a wet slap. "Open your mouth. You did want to be used, or was that bluster?"

Heather let her mouth fall open and in that moment, Jenny pulled her onto the cock with a harsh yank of her hair. It was immediately poking her throat and all Heather could see was Jenny's belly tightening as the woman let out a growling moan.

There was no gentleness here, Jenny pulled back and pounded her dick deeply until Heather's nose hit her crotch. If Jenny had balls, they would have been bouncing off Heather's chin with every stroke.

Breath wasn't on Jenny's mind, plunging her cock into Heather's warm mouth and into her throat with such speed that Heather's choking sounds and rolling eyes only roused Jenny's libido. Foamy spit gathered, dripping off Heather's chin and splattering on her tits.

It was all Heather could do to stay up. Her arms were limp at her sides and her legs were lame, curled up beneath her. She didn't suck Jenny's cock even a little for lack of time to focus on each stroke. She was getting just enough air, but this was by her own effort; Jenny's only goal at this point was self gratification and she could do that just as easily without Heather's help.

An eternity of choking and gagging later, Jenny took Heather's head and thrust a final time, driving Heather back against the wall as ropes of hot cum flowed down her throat. Jenny pulled out the cock, strands of spittle connecting it to Heather's lips, and it receded back through the hole from whence it came.

The portable wormhole fell from Jenny's crotch and she pulled Heather into a rocking, soothing hug in her lap.

"Good job, not passing out." Jenny said, kissing Heather deeply, scooping out gobs of unswallowed cum with her tongue.

Heather coughed. "You could have told me about that!"

"Well, it isn't often I get to run loose. And you said you wanted to be used like a sex toy, so I won't be hearing any complaints."

"Okay, fine." Heather had to laugh along with Jenny. The whole situation was fucked up, so the only thing left to do was laugh about the absurdity of it all.

"Now it's your turn." Jenny scooped up the ring and stuck it to Heather's groin.

"What?!"

-06-

Heather awoke to the sting on sunbeams piercing through her eyelids. Her hips ached along with her cunt and her jaw and the smell of sex hung on her with dried up stains from a dozen or more different dicks. She tried to huddle back into bed to get a bit more sleep, but her eyes shot open with realization: the curtains should have been closed.

The culprit of this change was standing out on Heather's balcony, wearing one of Heather's shirts and nothing else. Jenny stretched in the morning light, feeling the sun and the fresh air on her skin.

On noticing that Heather was awake, Jenny prowled back into the bedroom, shutting the curtains on the way in and covering them both in darkness. She casually scooped Heather up in one slender arm, laying a sweet, platonic, cum-scented kiss on her lips.

"Dear," Jenny said. "You were wonderful last night. I haven't been plowed like that since before I became the testing director. Nobody wants to risk hurting me and getting demoted, as if I'd do something so horrible." She laughed to herself. "Are you doing alright? Need a glass of water to recover? Hell, would you like me to make some breakfast for us? My pancakes are out of this world, you won't believe your tongue."

After a day and night like the one she'd had, Heather was still exhausted. "I don't have pancake mix." she said.

"Flour and milk would work."

"Why would I have flour?"

Jenny thought about this for a moment, then giggled. "Baby, you must take better care of yourself. Flour is an essential, you should always have it. But I'm sure I can scrounge something up."

Heather nodded dumbly, then caught sight of the clock. "Fuck!" she said, trying to push her way out of bed, but Jenny kept her pinned. "Get off, I'm running so late!"

"No you aren't." Jenny said. "I've already called your boss and explained that you won't be coming in today. I didn't exactly say that you were sick, but Gary already thought you must be after your little accident yesterday."

Heather sank back into bed, thankful that she did in fact still have a job after cumming right in front of everyone. The tension didn't quite fade away, but there was some kind of security there.

"I'm also having your transfer processed today, so we should be expecting one of my assistants to be coming with a stack of paperwork any minute now."

"What transfer?" Heather said.

"I thought you would want to do an interdepartmental transfer to the testing department, under me. If I'm out of line, all you have to do to reject it is not sign the paperwork." Jenny got off Heather and started raiding the dresser for some underwear to borrow.

Heather sat up, her sheets grabbed up in an improvised toga. "What do you mean? I don't even know what you do there."

Jenny made an obscene gesture, jerking off an imaginary cock. "Pretty much what we did last night, sweet cheeks. The only thing is that we write down what happened and we use the tools in a monitored room... by the way, did you happen to get any tips from the other side of the hole?"

"Those are mine, you can't have them."

"Alright, I wasn't going to confiscate it or anything. Just make sure you don't pay for anything with them."

Heather perched at the edge of her bed, watching the woman pick through her underwear drawer. "Why not? It's money, isn't it?"

Jenny laughed. "It is money, on that side. On this side, you might be able to pass some of the smaller denominations, but anyone who cares to check will think it's all counterfeit. See, the portable hole doesn't connect to this dimension, it goes to a specific one we chose for its unique properties."

"What?"

"Well, how did you think it opened somewhere that the opposite side had a man willing to stick his cock in a random hole? It took forever for the boys in the science lab to find a world where glory holes are ubiquitous and socially acceptable. You should see the test logs, in fact I'll show them to you, where the next best universe has a positive response rate of ninety five percent. That's just not good enough for our consumers."

"Where do you even sell this stuff? I've never seen anything like it and it's so high tech..."

"Ah, we don't sell these products in this universe. We use this universe for testing."

"What? Why?"

"Dunno, I was born here too. But the company is incorporated a few dimensions away from here, you'd sooner get answers by squeezing a rock."

Heather's head was aching for a number of reasons. "Why do you want me to work for you?"

Jenny plopped herself to Heather's side, swinging a pair of the girl's panties on her finger, and hugged her shoulders. "Baby, I thought you might like to like work for once. That's all."

When the transfer paperwork came, Heather signed them all without another thought. Testing out new sex products would be fun, sure, but having actual friends for once would be nice.

End.