The Portable Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir? Did you need something from me?" she said, choking down moans.

Gary had a thumb hung on his unfashionable suspenders, playing the part of everyone's friend. "Coming around to tell everyone about the mandatory staff meeting at lunch. We paid for catering, so I hope you didn't bring anything."

"I would have just gone to the place down the street. Was that all? I need to get back to this."

"You have the shipping receipts from our last order, correct?" he said, knowing damn well she would. "Can you go ahead and fax those down to accounting today? They're complaining about not getting notifications more often, not that it's a problem with you, but we have to keep them happy, right?"

Heather just nodded.

"Good, good." Gary said. And then he continued standing there.

Whoever was pounding Heather's pussy wouldn't stop or slow down for anything. Fast and deep, she could feel her second orgasm for the day building up, straining like water that is just about to spill out of a glass, dribbling over the side. But she clenched down on the feeling, tensing up to keep it at bay long enough for Gary to finally leave.

"Say." he said. "Are you feeling alright? You're a bit flushed, are you running a fever?"

"I'm fine."

"And you're shivering... I could get you a blanket if you want? They won't let me turn up the heater, but I keep an afghan in my office."

"I don't need it."

"Come on, there's no need to be shy. In fact, I could send you home for the day if you want. Won't even ask you to do anything from your computer there, just get some sleep and heal up."

Heather thought of the debauchery she could get up to at home, that she planned as soon as she returned, but that would never have the kind of excitement she was experiencing right then. She clenched her buttcheeks and stretched, keeping herself from overflowing or cramping up.

"No sir." she said. "I don't need to leave."

"You're sure?"

"Yes!" she barked. The office noise parted like the red sea for a moment before crashing back in on itself. Rage, fear, and ecstasy mingled in her chest as she stared into the shocked face of her boss. "Now stop bothering me so I can get back to my damn work!"

She was sure that she was staring down unemployment, but the cock currently mashing her up was stripping away her cares. It wouldn't matter if she didn't work here anymore. She didn't like any of her coworkers, data entry was nowhere near a fulfilling experience, and she knew that she could make more, while enjoying every second, sucking cock in her apartment. But Gary didn't grant that wish just then; he walked away with a sad grin like this was the first time in his life that he'd been yelled at.

Heather came as soon as she relaxed, rolling with her lover's rapid thrusts into an eye-rolling, lip-biting orgasm that left her lying on her desk, drooling into her sleeve. She didn't notice when the man on the other side came inside her, but she certainly felt herself dripping into the hole, three warm, creamy loads coating her insides.

Then there wasn't another cock for a while. Heather was forced to do her work without any stimulus from the other side, only the feeling of semen dripping out of her aching, gaping pussy. She thought the hole might have closed, but an exploratory finger proved that somewhere else, her dripping cunt was ready for use by any random person.

Things calmed down as coworkers finished their morning greetings and had to buckle down to get things done. Other than the sound of typing all around, there might as well have been nobody there. It was a familiar kind of boredom, where someone tripping with a cup of coffee would be the most interesting thing to happen all day, but Heather's head was somewhere else. She worked, but anticipated something coming, someone finding her soggy cunt in the wall and using it to their heart's content. Every minute nothing happened, her heart raced with the possibilities, pained with hope that she would get to have fun again.

Before lunch, she thought it a good idea to use the toilet before what would surely be a boring hour of note-taking and passive-aggressive snips at the workforce. Once she closed the stall and went to pull down her pantyhose, she felt something that made her jump with surprise.

On the other side of the portal, someone was licking her slit. They weren't being shy about it either, sucking and kissing her pussy lips even though they were still sticky with the cum of three other guys. Their tongue poked deeply inside, scooping up what they could, then swirled around like they were french-kissing her privates.

Heather sat on the toilet, still wearing her pantyhose since the hole was attached to the fabric of its crotch. More or less alone, she unbuttoned her shirt to get into the licking, reaching under her bra to pinch a stiff nipple. She didn't have another bandanna to use as a gag, but remembered that she had stuffed the panties she would have worn that day into her purse on the hurry out the door. And so she retrieved her panties, balled them up, and jammed them in her mouth to keep herself quiet.

There wasn't any flavor to the fabric, but Heather's mind went to the one time she'd gotten drunk and eaten out a female friend on a dare, the way that delicate skin had felt on her tongue and between her lips, and how pleased she had felt to hear the girl above her moaning, soft thighs against her cheeks.

The man eating her pussy drove his tongue inside her tight, wet hole, flickering around and rooting out her weak spots. She felt his fingertips gently spreading her so that he could get a better angle, thrusting his tongue inside.

Little did he know, Heather really did need to go to the bathroom. While she felt his tongue exploring inside her, she was squirming above on the seat of a toilet bowl, wondering if her would be finished soon enough to let her pull away the portal and relieve herself. The pressure was becoming unbearable, not helped at all by the probing tongue, so close to her pee hole.

Heather bent herself over the reservoir, eyes rolled inside her head, trembling with the mental effort not to unleash herself into her newest lover's waiting mouth. The panties wadded up in her mouth did their job, but she could still hear her racing breaths bouncing between the stall's metal walls. If someone came in, there would be no way they wouldn't think someone was masturbating in there, and they would be right.

After minutes of that torture, Heather felt her lover's lips come away and she felt she had to take her chance. She relaxed herself, hoping he wouldn't be repulsed by a girl who would piss all over the floor. But as she began, she felt his lips lock themselves around her peehole, lapping at her clit while hot liquid sprayed into his mouth.

Heather was mortified, but there was nothing she could do apart from pulling away the ring and wetting herself. His tongue lashed against her most sensitive spot, wet with cum and spit and hot piss, twirling around her clit in a way that made her legs shake, tapping her heels against the tile floor, moans plugged behind cheap cotton panties. Her third orgasm of the day came while pissing straight into a grateful stranger's mouth.

He didn't stop, either. His tongue kept going after he had gulped down all of what she had to offer, licking her clean while she melted into her seat on the toilet, gasping from the wasted effort not to pee. It was oddly comforting, being cleaned by tongue, and Heather thought she might never get the chance to experience it again, so she savored it while buttoning herself back up and tucking her shirt in.

After all, the meeting was starting and she had to get going before they sent a search party.

-05-

Gary headed the meeting, as expected. He liked to be at the front of everything, a face of the company even though he was only middle-management and as expendable as Heather was. It brought a smile to his face when Heather walked in, the first to arrive, and he didn't seem to hold a grudge from being yelled at a few hours prior.

The catering hadn't arrived yet, so there was nothing to do while waiting for the others to arrive. Heather pulled up a game on her phone to pass the time without being forced into a conversation with Gary, who would have sincerely liked to chat. Of course, she couldn't focus much on her game.

Stuck to the crotch of her pantyhose was a portal going somewhere she couldn't tell. And on the other side, there was a man who had been intently licking her slit for the last twenty minutes.

She had no idea how he was doing it. Just imagining it made her tongue feel sympathetically numb. But if that was what the guy wanted to do, she had no intention of stopping him. The guy had eagerly slurped down her pee minutes ago and for that, she thought, he deserved to do whatever he wanted.

Still in the afterglow of one of many orgasms that day, Heather was feeling fuzzy about the world. She was certain that she could even sit through yet another meeting with Gary at the helm without complaining, melting into her seat with a tongue working inside her pussy.

People arrived as they did, unenthusiastic and engaging in useless small-talk while waiting for it all to get under way. Nobody wanted to be here except maybe Gary, and then only because he was able to be the center of attention for an hour or so.

But just as the last recognizable face came in, someone entered that made Heather sit straight, blood chilled. She would never forget those gaunt features behind deep, black shades.

The G-man shook Gary's hand and took a seat near the front of the conference room, thankfully far away from Heather. He was so tall that he banged his knee on the table and had to lower his chair, and he folded his lanky arms before him, saying nothing to the room. He didn't feel the need to explain himself or greet anyone but the boss, too important for that and everyone stood at attention, realizing without a word spoken that now was a time to be serious.

But then lunch arrived and the meeting began in earnest. It was good to stuff the employees' mouths for this part, where Gary made remarks on the month's performance rating for their team. They were under performing, which only meant that they weren't meeting their boss' high expectations. Gary would have tended to agree, trying to be everyone's friend with hollow words, but he didn't even give those words of encouragement with the G-man in the room.

Heather chewed her sandwich quietly, too chilled by fear to be moaning as she was still being licked from below.

The G-man wasn't introduced to the group and his presence wasn't mentioned by anyone in attendance. He sat with his long fingers tented, moving so little that Heather wasn't sure he was breathing. And while Gary went through his script, he would occasionally look over at the man's sharp face and make an awkward smile.

When Heather's lover finally stopped licking her and pierced her with his dick, she only grunted and rested with her elbows on the table. Her breath quickened and there was no way she could focus on the meeting, nodding when she felt it would be appropriate.

She was lost; she had no idea how she would normally act in a meeting, whether she was being suspicious. It was harder and harder to keep still, squirming in her seat to keep her voice suppressed. Yet another orgasm was building up, she could feel it getting closer with the rhythm of her lover's thrusts.

This would be it, she knew. There would be no avoiding people noticing. Tears formed in Heather's eyes, face burning with shame, and fear sank inside her like a lead ball in the gut.

Then the G-man smiled at her.

Heather jumped up with fright, her chair clattering to the floor, and she came. She fell to her knees, gasping for breath under a dozen sets of judging eyes. Her lover spurted his hot load all over her insides and she ran away, feeling his cum drip out.

With nothing left, she hid in a storage closet.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" she asked herself. "Now everyone knows just what a slutty bitch you are..."

Tears burned in her eyes, but she was too worn out to sob. She sat in the corner next to a shelf of toiletries and waited, knowing that the only thing that could be there when she returned to her desk would be a pink slip and a security guard to show her out.

There was a knock on the door and Gary spoke from the other side. "Are you okay?" And he got no response from her. "Seriously, if you're not feeling ok we need to get you home. I can't have my employees fainting on me, you know? I'd feel so guilty if I made you work while you're that sick."

She sniffled. Gary was giving her a way out, so she opened the door to take it. And her heart sank as soon as she saw who was with him.

The G-man looked down at her, next to Gary, but remained silent.

Heather swallowed down her terror as best she could. "Um, yeah. I've been feeling under the weather for a few days... I thought I would be okay to work today, but you guessed it. I suppose I'll go home for the day."

Gary nodded. "Alright, meet me down in the garage in five minutes, I have some things I need to put into motion, then I'll drive you home."

Heather could still feel cum dripping through the portal, fearfully imagined what might happen during a drive. "No! I mean... I can get home by myself, you don't need to put yourself out like that."

He crossed his arms and gave her his fiercest glare, looking like an angry teddy bear. "That won't do at all. You nearly fainted in a well-ventilated conference room, I shudder to think what might go wrong if I didn't see you to your front door. Now get your things, I won't hear anything else about it."

Then the G-man intervened, laying a bony hand on Gary's shoulder. His voice was surprisingly baritone. "Sir, if you don't mind, I will be taking the young woman home. The two of us have something to discuss in private."

Gary shrugged and left. Within minutes, Heather was distancing herself in the passenger seat of a rather expensive-looking car. The portal ring was luckily not approached by any customers, but the man gave her no opportunity to remove it.

At the first red light, he spoke again.

"And here I thought I would never see you again." he said without taking his eyes off the road.

"What do you mean?"

"So, I was taking the train the other day out of a sense of whimsy, and I was carrying a bag which I seem to have misplaced. Of course, I felt like an idiot." He laughed gravely. "When I obtained the surveillance footage from inside the train car, I saw a lovely, young woman pick it up and go on her way. What do you think, was she hoping to hold onto my things until she saw me again? Or was I stolen from?"

Heather shifted in the leather seat.

"Imagine my surprise when I entered a meeting with a subordinate and I saw the same woman. But what's this? She seems quite uncomfortable. What might be the cause of that?"

"What are you going to do with me?" Heather said.

He sighed. "To start, I feel I have been remiss in introducing myself. Jeremiah Smith. It seems that you are currently using an experimental unit given to me for testing. I trust you did not take any of the pills you found in the same bag?"

"No... why? Are they dangerous?"

"To a woman, no. They would do precisely nothing to you. But they are expensive, so I hoped to retrieve them all." Jeremiah smiled and Heather noticed laugh lines on his gaunt face. "Do not be afraid, I wouldn't call the police for a theft this small."

"I'm not going to be able to keep it, will I? What if I could pay for it?"

"Unfortunately, that will be quite impossible. Though I can say that your reaction is reassuring, we didn't know how well the market would take to this product."

"Who is 'we' anyway?" she asked.

Jeremiah chuckled. "Well, you work in materials procurement, and I work in product development. You already work with us."

"I thought we make computer parts or something?"

"You do. At least, your part of the company does. The parent company has a hand in many pots, high tech sex paraphernalia being one of them."

No longer feeling like she could hide it if she tried, Heather reached under her pantyhose and turned off the portal ring, presenting it for Jeremiah. His eyes never strayed from the road to catch a peek and that was somehow more embarrassing. Without the portal underneath her, Heather's pantyhose became wet from dripping cum and pussy juices.

Jeremiah coughed politely. "I would have let you do that privately, so you know."

"It's not worth it, everybody knows what I am now. Want to fuck my pussy? Anyone can, I guess..."

He laughed, surprising Heather. "I suppose I'll take you up on that."

It had been a black joke, but Heather knew what she was worth. It would be worthwhile to learn how to fuck any random guy for her only remaining line of possible employment.

They arrived at her apartment and she had only gone a few steps before shedding her clothing on the floor. The front door hadn't even closed yet, but she couldn't care less at this point who saw her naked.

Jeremiah kicked his shoes off at the threshold and latched the door behind him.

"So, how did you like our product?" He asked without apparent concern for her nudity.

"Is that really what you want to talk about? Am I that unattractive?" She was up in his face, felt her eyes burning but blinked away the tears. And she grabbed his crotch, squeezed his bulge to try to entice him. "You came here to fuck me, right!?"

He took her hand from his groin and brought it up to his lips for a gentlemanly kiss. "You are perfectly comely. Please, calm down. I will need those pills, if you could retrieve them for me, than we can do whatever you like."

Heather took a few calming breaths and went to get the pills for him. He seemed to be relieved to have the bottle in his hands again.

"They looked shady, so I didn't take any..." she said. "What do they even do?"

Jeremiah answered her by popping open the lid and swallowed a pill dry. Without fanfare, there was a woman standing where he had been the moment before. Jeremiah's suit was tight across the chest, suddenly filled with breasts the tailoring hadn't been designed to accommodate, and the pants strained to contain a firm, curvy ass.

The woman was striking. Where Jeremiah's face had looked borderline ghoulish, hers was defined with high cheekbones and piercing eyes. Where he'd been lanky, she was willowy. Though her hair was as short as his, it's slick blackness had a pixie-like charm. She smiled at Heather and pulled off her shades, showing fierce, grey eyes.

"Miss." the woman said with a deep, luscious voice. "Is sex still on the table for a woman?"

Heather stood there blinking, taking in what she'd just seen. But it was no less dreamlike than a magical portal, so she soon recovered. "Who are you?"

The woman laughed, popping off buttons to relieve the pressure on her chest. "Well, in this form I tend to go by Jennifer." She stepped into Heather's space, encircling her in those willowy arms. "So? Did you still want to have some fun?"

Filing away her many questions for later, Heather wriggled in Jennifer's arms. "I'm... um... how would that even work with two women?"

Jennifer bent her head toward Heather's, stealing a quick kiss. "There are ways to be sure, but you like dick. Of all the people in the world, I know the most how very much you like dick." She took Heather up into her arms, carried her to the bedroom like a fairy princess, and laid her carefully on the bed.

While Heather watched, Jennifer dropped her men's suit jacket to the ground, soon followed by men's slacks and boxer shorts. Her firm breasts filled out the remaining dress shirt, straining its top buttons. When the shirt finally came off, Heather realized she was enraptured by the sight of another woman's tits, their nipples hardening in the cold air.