The Portrait Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there," she said, "I'm not done with you yet." Saying this she grabbed the butt plug in her right hand and started pulling and then pushing it, causing it to move around quite a bit in my ass, and, at the same time, reached under me with her left hand and started playing with my rock-hard cock.

If I was boiling before, I was on fire now. She did this only for a couple minutes, long enough for me to lose all control and yell out, "Oh, God, I'm going to cum Mistress!" The instant I said that she dropped her hands away from me, stepped away and ordered me to stand up. "You will do no such thing," she said with some heat. "You will not cum without my permission or you will really be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whined, "but- but-."

"No buts," she said. "Wait here." Saying this she walked back over to the door, took a hanger off one of the hooks there, laid it on the table where my underwear was, and, grabbing her dress at the shoulders, pulled it up, over her head and off, leaving her completely nude.

For about the hundredth time that day my eyes threatened to pop out of my head. As she was hanging the dress up, I had a chance to look her over. Alice was short and somewhat wide. She was not fat, however. Her legs and ass were big, but solid, not flabby like some heavy women, but muscular and strong looking. Her breasts were rather large, but did not droop much, considering her age, and looked fantastic. She had areoles the size of silver dollars with thick, long nipples. When she turned to walk back to me, I saw that her pubis was shaved and that I wasn't the only one excited by all this. Her labia were engorged and sticking out prominently, and there was evidence of moisture gathering on her cunt lips and the whole area looked swampy. The biggest shock, however, was her clit. It was huge! It was very erect and was about as long and big around as the first joint of my little finger, and I do not have small fingers.

She turned and walked back to me and picked up the belt, looping it around my neck again to restore my leash. Sitting down in my chair she commanded me to get to my knees and pulled me towards her while spreading her legs and putting them over the arms of my chair. Her cunt opened with a soft sound like a kiss. and she looked down at me with my face about six inches from her twat.

"Whether there is any more punishment for you will depend on how well you eat pussy, Mr. Ellison," she said, "and if you have any reticence about it or doubt in your ability, you better resign yourself and pull out all the stops, or your ass is going to be mighty sore. Now start licking!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I literally dove, tongue first into her beautiful cunt. I licked all over and savored the juices collecting on and in her. I pulled her meaty labia to open her up and shoved my tongue as far up her as I could, making sure to rub my nose on her huge clit as I was doing so. Her breathing became rapid, and she began huffing and puffing and making various noises, sometimes saying, "Yes, yes." Sometimes she would tell me to lick higher or lower or "right there." Finally, I really attacked her clit, sucking and nibbling and, from the way she stiffened and uttered a low scream and then collapsed and pushed me away, concluded that she had a considerable orgasm.

After pushing me away she slumped in the chair for a few minutes, staring at me through half-closed eyes. I, of course, having had no relief, was as hard as a rock. I just knelt there watching her, with her juices all over my face, and hoped that she would now consider it to be my turn for the happy ending.

"Well, that was quite satisfactory, Mr. Ellison," she finally remarked. "Quite good indeed. I assume you expect a reward of some kind for that performance." "Yes, please, Mistress Alice," I simpered. "I certainly would appreciate it."

She sat up in the chair a little and regarded my erection, which was getting to be almost painful. "Yes, you look like you need some relief," she chuckled. She crossed her right leg over her left leg, taking care to arrange her legs so that her clit just peeked out above the top of her thigh. As she looked at me, she began slowly caressing it with light touches. "I'll tell you what I'll allow. I'll give you ten minutes. That's how long you have, to hump your cock against my shoe and try to get yourself off."

I starred at her, and she really struggled not to laugh in my face. I can only assume that the expression on my face was quite comical. "Hump your shoe?" I asked. "Yes, she responded. "Hump your cock on my shoe and see if you can make yourself come."

"What if I can't do it in ten minutes," I asked, still not quite believing this, but amazingly turned on by the thought of how humiliating it was going to be. "Then you don't get to come, obviously. In ten minutes, we're going back to work, and at 5:00 I'm leaving to go to happy hour." With that she picked up her phone, set the timer for ten minutes, and said, "You'd better get started."

I grabbed her foot and was going to start masturbating my cock against it when she pulled her foot away from me. "Oh no, no hands. Put your hands behind your back. There's my foot, start humping, you have nine and a half more minutes.

She angled her shoe towards me and held her leg stiffly and I began trying to rub my cock against her foot. She made it as difficult as she could for me, changing the angle of her foot whenever I started to get friction, basically laughing at my futile attempts and, all the while, making sure I had a good view of her gently stroking her enormous clit. My cock was hard enough to cut glass and I was so desperate to come that at one point I felt I was going to burst into tears if I didn't get some release. She also kept issuing updates of how much time I had left.

I was just about to the point of begging her to just let me masturbate when she turned her foot so I could get the sensitive part of my cock, just under the glans. against the toe of her shoe and I felt myself making progress. She said, "four minutes," just then and I started humping hard and fast as possible. I was sure she was going to move her foot away, which she'd done several times, but she pushed against my cock to give me something to hump against and I felt I was going to make it. A few more humps and I could feel it coming and, to my eternal shame, I started begging her to let me come, whining, "Please, Mistress, please Mistress," to her great amusement. Finally, I made it, I could feel the tickle starting in my poor, punished cock and I was humping frantically against her shoe. "Better hurry," she teased, just to continue my torture and, with a mighty cry, I ejaculated all over her shoe and up her shin. It was wonderful! I was exhausted, and thoroughly humiliated at thinking of the spectacle I must have made, but it felt so good that I didn't care. After I had finally finished spurting cum on her, I collapsed to all fours and hovered over her foot, panting, and trying to breathe normally.

"Lick your cum off me," she said with great disdain. "I told you that you could hump my shoe, I didn't say you could come on me." I licked her shoe and her leg clean, and she finally stood up and with a beautiful smile said, "That was wonderful. Let's get back to work." With that she walked back over to the door, slipped her dress back over her head and, with a final smile to me, swished her hips out the door and back to her desk.

And so, I sat down at my desk and worked away the afternoon. As surreal as it seemed at first it gradually became rather routine to be working at my desk naked. This changed, somewhat on the occasions when Alice came in to give me something to sign or ask me a question about something that she was working on. She seemed to take a perverse pleasure in reaching down to stroke my cock or play with my balls while waiting for my signature or whatever. On one occasion she appeared in my doorway as I was idly stroking my cock, which I had been doing, on and off, for most of the afternoon.

Immediately she went to the hooks where my clothes were hanging and grabbed my belt off a hook. Coming over to my desk she said, "Up," and, when I stood, she led me around to the front and pushed me down as before.

"Count them out," she told me, sternly, "And don't forget to thank me." For the second time that day I got twenty strokes of the belt on my ass. As before, the first fourteen or fifteen were quite mild, although she did go out of her way to strike the butt plug which never failed to get a yelp out of me. The last five were much harsher and, by the time she was done my ass was on fire and I was quite glad that it was only twenty.

Standing me up again she said, "The reason for that was I saw you playing with your cock. When you're naked here your cock, balls, and ass belong to me, and you will not touch them without my permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Alice," I stammered, my cock growing exponentially as she berated me. With that she turned and left my office, leaving me standing there with my cock painfully erect.

Right around 5:00 pm she appeared in the doorway obviously ready to leave. "I'll be going now," she said, "Don't forget that tomorrow you will strip as soon as you enter the office. I tried not to mark your ass, so Leanne doesn't become suspicious. I certainly don't want any of this to harm your marriage."

"Thank you, Mistress Alice," I said, "but Leanne and I have no secrets. I'll be telling her everything that happened today."

For the first time I saw fear in her eyes. "Oh, my God," she cried, "you can't do that. What will she think,"

"Mistress Alice," I told her, "Whatever you have thought Leanne's and my relationship was for the last twelve years, it is entirely different now. I'm sure, rather than being angry, she will be tremendously turned on, and will demand that I tell her every detail. I don't believe there will be any problems."

"Well, I'll have to trust your judgement," she said, "Just don't forget, naked again tomorrow. Ta-ta," and, with a jaunty wave she walked out of my office and out the door. I stood for a few moments, reflecting on the astonishing day I'd had and then made my way over to where my clothes were hanging to get dressed and go home. As I was getting my clothes, I looked in the waste can and saw Alice's resignation letter lying there in several pieces.

I fished the pieces out of the can and, after I was dressed, I took them over to my desk. Curious as to what she had said in the letter I started assembling the pieces so I could read it. When I got the pieces of the document all assembled, I saw that in reality it was addressed to "Women's Home Magazine" at an address in New York. The body of the "Resignation" read as follows: "Dear Sirs, this letter is to inform you that I no longer wish to renew my subscription to your magazine. Please stop sending me letters asking me to renew as I have decided that I really don't have time to read the issue each month and therefore, do not wish to spend any more money on it. Yours Truly, Alice Farnsworth."

So, she had been bluffing!

I drove home and Leanne and I had dinner with the girls. In bed that night, after helping each other remove the butt plugs so we could sleep better, I told Leanne all the details of my day with Alice. At first, I wasn't sure how she'd take it, but as I continued with the tale, she got more and more excited. When I had finished, she laid there for a moment and then said, "So, essentially, Donner was right. We are submissive. Obviously, you were not unwilling to just go along with what Alice wanted, and I, frankly, am so excited by your story that I find myself wishing that she would include me in her playtime."

For a moment we just laid there looking at each other, while thoughts of my future dealings with Alice raced through my brain.

"Well," I finally opined, "Let's just wait and see what develops."

For the next two weeks our home life was quite ordinary, family dinners, helping the girls with homework and other school problems and family stuff on the weekends. Our sex at night was very exciting as I would usually spend time bringing Leanne up to date on what had happened that day and we would then, usually, have wild and explosive sex, as my days were quite perverted.

As decreed by Mistress Alice, I would strip naked every day as soon as I entered the office. I would work like that all day. Sometimes the entire day would go by just as the days always had, except for the fact that I was naked. Alice would be all business and we would spend the day working. Other days were anything but ordinary. Sometimes she would find a reason to punish me, and I would be spanked with my belt. That would usually end with her finding some incredibly humiliating way for me to get off. Once she stood naked with her legs close together and I had to hump my cock between her calves with my face buried in her cunt. Another time she made a long string of thick rubbers bands with a binder clip at the end. She had me lie on the floor, my cock sticking straight up she and clipped the binder to the skin on the underside of my cock. She then proceeded to strum the rubbers bands until the pulling and vibrating action caused me to ejaculate all over myself. She then scooped the semen up in a spoon and fed it to me.

Alice never seemed to fail to come up with new and ever more humiliating ways to have me submit to her forced ejaculation.

After two weeks of me telling her these tales each night, Leanne was desperate to be involved and begging me to get Alice to agree to include her. Finally, one night, she said, "This is making me crazy! Tomorrow, we need to arrive before Alice and when she comes in the door, we'll both be kneeling there, naked, waiting for her to use us. If you don't include me in this, I won't be responsible for what I do!!"

"Well," I finally stated, "Alice usually gets in the office about 8:45. If we got up a little early and both got ready for the time the girls need to be at school, we could drop them off and go to the office. Then, we can do what you say and she how she takes it. That's if you're seriously thinking about submitting to her. Have you ever eaten another woman's pussy?"

"No, I haven't," Leanne breathed, "But the whole thing makes me so wet, that I'm willing to just see what she does and let her take charge, otherwise I'm going to go nuts! Let's set the alarm to give us enough time in the morning and see how we feel then. And while I haven't ever licked another woman's pussy, the thought of her forcing me to do that, with you watching, is so hot I can hardly stand it."

As she was saying this, she started stroking my cock. I turned her over on to her back and began eating her, sucking and nibbling on her cunt as though my life depended on it. She was bucking against my face and started begging me to fuck her. I obliged her within a few more seconds and started slamming my cock into her sodden cunt. We both climaxed in a couple of minutes and laid there staring at each other as we struggled to return our breathing to normal. Eventually, we spooned together and within a few more minutes we were both asleep.

In the morning we settled into pretty much the normal morning routine. We both got up, I went into the shower while Leanne went to get the girls up and start breakfast for all of us. Of course, there was now a new part of the routine, which was, at one point, Leanne put the breakfast on hold and came up to our bathroom where we both helped each other lube up and insert our butt plugs. After two weeks it had become almost normal, but it still showed how depraved we were becoming. At least, in my mind. As I was sliding Leanne's plug into her, I brushed the tips of my fingers across her clit and said, "In about one hour, Alice will probably be pulling on this," emphasizing my words by giving the plug, now firmly seated in her beautiful ass, a little tug.

"Oh, my God," she breathed, "that makes me so hot!"

"All right, back to work," I barked, slapping her ass at the same time. She pulled her nightgown back down and flounced out of the bathroom, giving me a cheeky look as she did so. I finished dressing, having a little trouble zipping up my trousers over my half-hard cock, and went down to the kitchen to eat.

The girls were at the table, eating their breakfast and I sat down at my place, with my plate already waiting for me. Leanne told the girls we would both be dropping them off that morning and went upstairs to get herself dressed. I wolfed my food down quickly and went over to the stove to finish preparing Leanne's share of the scrambled eggs and sausage. Just as I was finishing, she came back downstairs dressed in a sundress and sat down as I passed her plate over to her. "Just like a well-oiled machine," I remarked as I put her plate down and was rewarded with a grin and a formal "Thank you," as the girls sighed, embarrassed, as usual, by the infantile behavior of their parents.

Thirty minutes later we were dropping the girls off at their school and started towards my office. "You know," Leanne said, "Next year when Syl is in high school, this morning drop-off thing is going to be much more complicated."

"Yeah, I know," I lamented, "Just another great facet of teenagerhood to look forward to," flashing a rueful grin at her. "You got that right," she retorted solemnly. We drove the rest of the way in subdued contemplation of the future we faced.

We arrived at the office and went inside. It was about 8:30 and we suddenly realized we hadn't discussed exactly how we were going to do this. "Where do you think we should be when she comes in?" Leanne wondered to me. "Where do you think would be best?" I asked her and received only an answering shrug. "Well," I said, "let's not overthink this. How about if we just kneel over in front of the door to my office, knees spread apart and hands behind our back. Do you think that will give her a good idea of where we want to go.?"

"That's good," Leanne agreed, and we stripped, hung our clothes up by the door, and assumed the position I've always associated with sexual slavery in my porn reading. I still had my watch on, and it was about 8:40 by the time we were naked and had assumed our poses. We knelt there, waiting for Alice's arrival. The time dragged. With a snicker, Leanne said, "Watch her be an hour late today."

"Yes," I replied, "Or maybe this will be the morning she brings her daughter with her for some reason." With a wild gasp, Leanne barked, "Oh, God, you don't think she will, do you?"

"Well, that's hardly ever happened," I replied.

""Hardly ever" has the unwelcome ring of frequency to it," Leanne murmured with a shudder. With that we heard the outer door of the building open. I listened intently, trying to discern if I could hear voices, indicating that Alice was talking to someone. Hearing nothing, I looked at Leanne with what I hoped was a relieved sigh. We waited, expectantly, with our hearts in our mouths.

We heard the key in the lock and the bolt turning. I realized, at that moment, that I was holding my breath and that my cock was as hard as a baseball bat. Slowly the door opened, and Alice appeared in the doorway, intent on swinging her purse off her shoulder and working her way into the room. As she cleared the door and started to close it behind her, she turned toward the open part of the room and gave a visible start when she saw us, not expecting anyone to be there. Her mouth opened into a perfect O and I thought for a moment that her eyes were going to bug out of her head.

"Oh, my," she said, when she finally found her voice, "You really are submissive! Well, Leanne, I've never seen you naked before, you look delicious!" I glanced at Leanne, whose face was bright pink, from embarrassment or excitement I couldn't quite decide. Alice hummed quietly to herself as she turned back to the door to make sure it was locked, and the window was covered. "We can have some fun before we start the workday," she said, half to herself. "Come with me, you two," she intoned as she headed for my office.