The Portrait Ch. 04

Story Info
Leanne and George slip further into depravity.
11.1k words
4.1
5.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another chapter in the life of the Ellisons, characters created by CindysBob's excellent story, "The Portrait." I recommend you read that, it is excellent and will introduce you to the characters. I have been chastised for not including the URL so readers can easily find his story. As my profile states, I am a dirty old man, emphasis on the old. Copying URLs is not second nature to me, as it is to some. If you go to "Member Search" and put in Cindysbob, he will come up and you can easily find the story. It is probably my favorite story on the entire site. I don't know why, exactly, except that I love the characters, love the way Leanne changed, and found her conversion incredibly exciting. My only quibble with it was that it needed more chapters. I've resigned myself to the fact that he isn't inclined to provide any, so, with his permission, I have tried my hand at a further chapter of Leanne's descent into slutdom. After reading his story numerous times I discovered that he was never specific about their children, nor did he ever reveal Mr. Ellison's first name. I have provided specifics in both instances, no particular reason for my choices, just what I felt like.

This is the further adventures of Leanne and George. I am taking the characters in directions I'm sure the original author never envisioned, but I'm much more perverted than he is, although not anywhere near as good a writer. I implore you to read his story if you haven't. I have transferred this chapter over to "BDSM" because I have moved the characters into sexual slavery, and I hope that by doing this the "Loving Wives" Police will go away and bother someone else. Also, for the readers who are clutching their pearls and worrying about what's going to happen to the daughters, involving them in anything sexual is against Literotica's rules, so they will be protected by the Literotica police! I hope that is reassuring!

Two further disclaimers: Much of this is probably illogical or, even, impossible. It takes place in my universe where such things can happen. Therefore, I'm not worried about the characters getting STDs, or the children winding up drug addicts, or any of the other vile futures you all see ahead for fictional characters. The only things that happen to them are those I want to have happen. I look forward to any, and all, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Haters will be deleted!

I hope you enjoy it!

After about ten minutes, which seemed like hours, I roused myself, got up and locked the door (now I think of it!), and got my shoes and pants off so I could move about easier. I got numerous tissues and cleaned the vanity around the sink and wiped myself off and, basically restored myself to some sense of presentable order. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered how I was going to fix this with Alice. She and I had worked in my basically two-person office for twelve years and had a great working relationship. Although it was my insurance agency, I depended on Alice tremendously to deal with the everyday questions of the customers and handle the administrative work. Had I ruined that forever?

After I had made myself presentable, I left the bathroom and crossed the hall to the back door of my office. I entered my office and walked past the desk to the door that opened out to the reception area and quietly opened the door to see what Alice was doing. Half expecting that she would be gone, and the efficiency of my business with her, I was quite surprised to see her sitting at her desk, back towards me, and typing on her computer as though it was any other ordinary day.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat. Alice turned slightly to look at me. "Could you come into my office for a moment? I think we need to talk," I managed to get out.

"I'll be there in a minute," she said, turning back to her computer and continuing to type. I turned into my office and sat down at my desk, wondering what I was going to say to her. I decided to see what her attitude was and let my response depend on what she said. If she walked into my office and announced that she was quitting, which I really expected her to do, then it wouldn't matter what I said.

I sat down at my desk and waited, nervously, for her to come in to talk to me. Finally, she appeared in my door and strode over to the chair facing my desk and sat down. I regarded her for a moment. She was wearing a dress that almost resembled the old German dirndls. It had a somewhat loose bodice that pooched out from her chest, covering, but not concealing her ample breasts. The bottom of the dress flared out from her equally ample hips to flow around her as she walked across my office. She sat on the chair and crossed her legs facing me and seeming a lot more confident than I felt.

"Allice," I began, "I just want to apolog-"

"Wait, Mister Ellison," she interrupted me. "Let me talk for a minute, and when I'm done you can say what you have to say. OK?"

"But I just wanted to-," I started.

"Yes, I know," she said, "You want to apologize. Just let me talk first and then you can say whatever you want to get out."

"OK," I said, wondering what was coming.

"Mr. Ellison," Alice said, "I know you think of me as some embodiment of the typical pearl-clutching, old maid aunt, who gets the vapors and swoons at any mention of sexuality. The truth is, I was married at one time, my husband ran around on me, and I wound up getting divorced. I have an adult daughter, I don't know if I've ever mentioned her, and, in short, I'm not totally unfamiliar with men and the sexual side of life. I'm not sure what suddenly caused this reaction in you to my leaning over you to discuss the papers I had, but after twelve years working together, I find it quite surprising for you to suddenly have such an incredibly, well, dirty response to what I thought was our usual businesslike relationship. It makes me wonder how we will be able to work together in the future."

"It really wasn't like that, Alice," I started, "It's not so much you-"

"Oh, please, Mr. Ellison," she huffed, "I could feel the heat coming off you when I was trying to explain Mr. Chamberlain's request. In addition, your penis was jumping around in your pants the entire time. Did you think I didn't notice that? Besides not listening to a word I said, I thought your cock was going to burst out of your trousers, it was moving around so much. If you want to talk about this, let's at least be honest with each other. I'm not a child, you know."

"I'm sorry about this, Alice," I started again. "Can't we please just put this behind us and get back to our professional relationship that we've had for so long?" I stopped talking and looked hopefully at Alice, waiting for her to tell me that all was forgiven, and we could go back to normal. I was to be quite taken aback by her response, however.

"No, Mr. Ellison, I'm not sure we can. You know, if I wanted to make an issue of this I could resign and file a suit against you for sexual harassment. Even if I didn't succeed in the suit, I'm sure that, when I go out to Happy Hour with my girlfriends tonight, I could tell them what went on and, by tomorrow morning, everyone in this town would know about it. Probably wouldn't do your business any good. Plus, some of our suppliers might hear about it and take some drastic measures to effect damage control."

At this, my blood ran cold. "Please, Alice," I begged, "You wouldn't do that, would you? I'll admit that I acted inappropriately. I always lock the door of the bathroom when I go in there, but, for some reason, I just forgot this time. Surely, there is no reason for such drastic tactics. I assure you it will never happen again." In my mind's eye I saw my entire livelihood going down the toilet. "There must be some way I can make this up to you."

"Well, Mr. Ellison, to tell the truth, I have no desire to do that to you. I really like my job. It's challenging, and, at the same time, you've never been anything but completely fair to me. I have had other offers, at comparable salaries, but I've never considered any of them because I enjoy working here and our relationship has always been so pleasant. I also have no desire to adversely affect your family or your marriage. However, let's look at the facts. I went into your office to get your opinion about a client's needs, as I've done dozens, if not hundreds of times. This time, however, when I stood next to you, you had a seemingly uncontrollable erection and then had the apparent need to go into the bathroom and masturbate furiously, to the extent of spraying more cum out of your cock than I believe I've ever seen before. What caused this?"

I'm sure my mouth hung open at hearing this out of Alice, my "motherly" secretary of twelve years standing. "I really am not sure, Alice," I stammered. "Something just seemed to come over me, for some unknown reason."

"Don't give me that," she said dismissively. "And, by the way, since when do you wear a butt plug at work? Something's going on and you're not coming clean with me about it. If you want me to continue to work here, there needs to be some changes made."

"What did you have in mind, Alice," I asked, sure that she was going to hold me up for a bigger salary. "I could give you a modest raise, if that's what you want, for me to atone for this, but you know the finances here as well as I do. How much do you want?"

"I really disappointed in you Mr. Ellison," she said indignantly, "You make it sound like I'm trying to blackmail you for more money."

"I just don't know where you're going with this, Alice," I said plaintively. "Just stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want."

She sat regarding me with a rather strange expression on her face, I thought, for a moment, and then leaned forward in her chair. "Well, it's obvious to me that, for some reason, you suddenly have started having sexual thoughts about me."

"Alice, I nev-", I started.

"I'm talking now," she said abruptly. "When I'm done, you can talk. As I said, it's obvious. I suppose because I'm an older woman you think sex never enters my mind. Not true. So, here's what I think. I think that you have a lot of dirty thoughts running through your mind. Some, probably, about me. I can also have dirty thoughts. Since you want me to continue working here, and not sue you or ruin your reputation, I'm thinking that that puts me in charge. So, my idea is that for the rest of today, you will work naked."

I'm sure my eyes popped out of my head. "Alice, I'm a married man!" I stammered, "I can't do something like that, people might come in here, and then what?"

"I handle all the appointments, Mr. Ellison. We hardly ever have any visitors here. Any clients or customers who come in arrange it ahead of time. And since you put the camera and intercom setup on the door, nobody comes in unless they have a key, or I buzz them in. Let me put it this way: I'm going to go out to my desk and get all the information for Mr. Chamberlain's needed changes together and have them ready for us to discuss. At the same time, I'm going to type up a letter of resignation. In about fifteen minutes I'm going to come back in here with all that paperwork. One of two things will happen. If you're still sitting at your desk, fully clothed, I will put the whole business down, hand you the letter resignation, and go out of the office and home. Then, when I go out for Happy Hour with my friends tonight, I will regale them with the story of the prominent insurance executive who masturbates himself to explosive orgasms in the company bathroom. On the other hand, if, when I come back into your office, you're standing by your chair, naked, well, we'll go from there, and I will be in charge. You have fifteen minutes to think about it."

With that she got up from the chair, walked to the door, hips swaying quite a bit more than usual, opened the door, looked at me and said, "Oh, by the way, I love the blue highlight in your butt plug. It compliments your eyes nicely," and sashayed out to her desk.

I sat there, in shock, for a few minutes. Finally, I managed to stand up, walked over to my door and looked out into the reception area. There was Alice, typing away at her computer. I saw the stack of paper for Mr. Chamberlain's account. As I watched, Alice stopped typing whatever document she was working on and sent it to the printer. When it came off her printer, she grabbed it and put it on the desk in front of her, obviously proofreading it. I could see that it was about two or three sentences. She finished proofing it and, picking up a pen, and signed it with a flourish. Putting it on top of the other papers she picked up the whole stack up and stood up. Looking at me with a cheerful smile she said, "Just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a moment," and, with a swish of her hips (when did she begin walking like that?) she went out the door, closing it behind her.

I stood there, frozen, for a moment, and instinctively looked at my watch. I had about six minutes left of the fifteen she allotted me. For a moment I considered calling her bluff. Then my thoughts turned to the reality of the situation. I didn't want to take the chance that she wasn't bluffing, and the prospect of standing naked in front of Alice, coupled with the delicious mystery about what she would do to me, made up my mind for me. Stepping over to the table she had indicated, I shucked off my shoes, slipped my trousers off and hung them up, along with my shirt and tie, and took off my undershirt, boxers, and socks. It felt very strange to be standing in my office naked, but my rampant cock testified to the overwhelming excitement that had seized me.

I walked over to my chair and stood behind it. About one minute later the door opened and I heard someone walk in. For just a moment the fear that it might be some client who decided to drop in almost caused my heart to stop, and then Alice came around the corner and a big smile swept over her face. "When did she become so good looking?" I asked myself. At the same time, an overwhelming feeling swept over me. It was an inundating wave comprised of equal parts humiliation, foreboding, fear, and embarrassment, suffused with a huge, tremble-inducing dose of sexual excitement. I realized that my cock was sticking out and incredibly hard.

She walked over to my desk and laid the papers on it. Taking the Resignation Letter off the top of the stack she walked back over to where my clothes were hanging. Once there she tore the letter into pieces and dropped it in the waste can by the table and pulled my belt off my trousers. Uh-oh, I thought, what's she going to do with that? Walking over to me she looped the buckle end of the belt around my neck and slipped the other end through the buckle. Pulling it somewhat tight she had me leashed like a dog. She used it to pull me over to my desk and sat down in my chair, jerking lightly on the belt to pull my head down towards her. "Just in case your mind starts to wander," she said with a bright smile, and pulled the stack of papers over in front of her.

"Let's get started." She selected the document on top and pushed it over in front of me so I could see it better. "This is Mr. Chamberlain's specs of the size and cost of his home's addition. I used it to arrive at the new premium. Does it look OK to you?"

As she said this I was staring at my rock-hard cock and contemplating the fact that it was about three inches from her shoulder and, if she turned her head all the way toward me, it would practically be touching her lips. I felt a drop of pre-cum creep out of the hole in the tip. Taking the end of the belt in her left hand, she flicked her wrist and slapped the tip of the belt neatly against the tip of my cock. "Aaaahh," I yelped flinching my hips away from another slap.

"You're supposed to be looking at what I'm showing you, Mr. Ellison, not thinking about your dick. Use the other head for a while or we'll never get through this." By a herculean effort I was able to focus on her face and then drop my gaze to the paper on the desk. Checking the numbers and specs I asked her, "Where did you get these figures."

"From the actuarial tables we always use," she replied, sliding another document over for my perusal and showing me where she had gotten the figures. Somehow, I managed to swing my brain off the fact that I was standing naked next to Alice and focus on the documents and, make sense of them.

"Looks OK to me," I said and realized, with a shock, that I had consciously processed the information and made a rational decision, using my years of experience in the insurance business, rather than thinking about Alice's proximity to my naked cock. After that, things moved along swimmingly and, in about 15 minutes we had made it through all the documents.

"Well, that's done," Alice remarked, and, picking up the stack of papers, she started towards the door to her desk. Stopping suddenly, she whirled around to face me. "Don't go anywhere, now," she said, "I'll be right back." With that she exited my office, and I could hear her swishing papers around at her desk.

Within a minute she reappeared back in my office. She walked over to me and stopped in front of me. Fixing me with a mock-threatening scowl (at least I think it was mock) she growled, "And now to settle with you. Come here," she said, taking hold of the belt and pulling me around my desk to the far side of it.

"First there is the matter of punishment. You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" "Yes, I have," I said, thinking I was taking the safest route with that answer.

"You mean, "Yes, I have, Mistress Alice" don't you," she said, with menace in her voice. "Yes, Mistress Alice," I quickly corrected myself.

"Too late," she said, "Time to punish. Bend over the desk." I bent over the desk, and she pushed down on my back until I was forced against the surface of the desk on my belly. "Oh, this won't do," she said, and pulled me away from the desk again by my "leash". This time she pushed me against the desk forcefully, the desk hitting me against my upper thighs, only a couple inches below my crotch. Reaching around to my front, she maneuvered my raging cock against my belly and then pushed me back down, again, so my cock was trapped beneath my belly and the surface of the desk. Reaching to my head, she loosened the belt and pulled it off me, taking it in her right hand with about half of the belt protruding. She leaned her left hand on my lower back, putting more pressure on my trapped cock and announced, "I think twenty will be good to start."

Immediately after saying this, she brought the belt down across my ass, not too hard, but hard enough 0to produce a yelp from me and said, "That's one. From now on you count. Don't miss any and don't raise up or I'll start over. Oh, and after you count, say "Thank you Mistress Alice." Got that?"

"Yes, Mistress Alice," I dutifully proclaimed, and the belt came down on my ass again. "Two, thank you Mistress Alice."

We continued that way up to fifteen. She started out rather gently, but by fifteen she was striking my ass with some vigor. My ass was getting hotter, but I was also assailed by the rolling of my body under her arm, which had the effect of manipulating my cock against the desk. Also, in addition to striking the butt plug, causing it to jerk inside me, every so often, she would give a pull to the butt plug, stroke my ass with her hand, or cuddle my balls with her hand, giving them a slight squeeze at the same time. By the time we got to fifteen strokes my cock was boiling, and I was debating with myself whether begging her to let me cum would be successful or just make things worse.

The last five strokes were the hardest yet. On nineteen, in addition to being delivered with some force, she managed to have the tip of the belt just touch my left testicle. "Ow, nineteen, thank you Mistress Alice," I managed to yelp out. Number twenty was similarly robustly delivered and this time there was no pretense. It was right across my balls. "Ouch," I cried out, "Twenty, thank you Mistress Alice."