The Portrait Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne and I got hurriedly to our feet to follow her, "Oh, no," Alice said, whirling around to face us, "You crawl after your Mistress." We returned to hands and knees and crawled after her as quickly as we could. As we made our way behind her I glanced over at my Leanne, who was slightly in front of me. She was crawling as rapidly as possible, ass swinging from side to side, cunt and anus flashing into view, her cunt already dripping, and tits swinging wildly from side to side, easily one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

As we got into my office, I saw that Alice had stopped and yanked her dress off. She was naked underneath it, and quickly got into the position she had obviously planned on the way in here, feet spread wide apart, knees slightly bent.

"Alright, to start, you" she pointed at me," start eating my cunt, and you," pointing at Leanne, "eat my asshole." We both dove, tongue first, into the orifices she had assigned us, and the next few minutes were defined by the licking and sucking noises we made and the sighs and groans of pleasure coming from Alice. After a few minutes of this she pushed us away and pivoted between us, offering each of us the other hole. This went on and on, switching holes every few minutes until, just as Leanne was working her cunt with her tongue, lips, and teeth (I assume), and I had managed to penetrate her asshole with my tongue she stiffened and, with a barely stifled scream had what must have been a monstrous orgasm. She pushed us both away and stood there for a few more minutes, hands resting on her knees and panting feverishly.

"Mmmm, that was good," she panted out, "Now I get to punish."

"Punish," Leanne blurted out, "But we---"

"Punish!" Alice said, "Just because I can. Isn't that right, Mr. Ellison?" she directed at me.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly responded. I had not really emphasized to Leanne how often I'd received whippings in the last two weeks, didn't seem much point to it, and I enjoyed them because they always ended in a very satisfying ejaculation at Mistress Alice's hands.

"Across the desk, Mr. Ellison," Alice commanded. I quickly got to my feet and leaned over my desk, grasping the far side firmly. She reached into a bag she had brought with her and pulled out a riding crop. It was a thin, flexible rod with a grip on one end and a flap of leather, folded over on itself at the other end. "We'll see how you enjoy my new toy," she exclaimed, gleefully. With that she began slapping my ass with the leather flap. It smarted, to be sure, but the pain was more exciting than excruciating, especially stretched out naked, as I was, over my desk, with my cock and balls exposed to her and two naked women watching my spanking. Alice continued spanking me with the crop, every now and then "missing" my ass and spanking my balls with the leather flap. That was not so pleasant, but endurable. Then she began alternating slapping my ass and the underside of my cock. I realized quite quickly that if she continued with those slaps I would eventually come, although my cock would certainly be very sore. Suddenly the spanking stopped, and I heard her say, "Your turn," to Leanne.

Leanne and I switched position, she over the desk and I kneeling on the floor to witness her punishment. My cock was totally erect, and I eagerly awaited the spectacle of Leanne's beautiful ass being spanked. Mistress Alice began as she had with me, on Leanne's butt, sometimes striking the butt plug, as she had done to me, which never failed to elicit a muffled "Oof," from Leanne. Then she began striking between Leanne's wide-spread legs to catch her, rather smartly on her cunt. These caused an "Ooh," from Leanne. Alice noticed this and glanced at me and began just spanking Alice's cunt, occasionally reaching under to slap her clit which was clearly visible peeking out from its hood. At this Leanne began to moan.

"Have to explore this," Alice said to me, "Flip her over." I jumped to my feet and, grabbing Leanne, flipped her over on her back. "Put your feet on the desk," Alice told Leanne, who complied immediately. "Hold her hands on her stomach and keep her left knee open," Alice told me. Moving around the desk I grasped Leanne's slender wrists in my right hand and pinned them against her belly. With my left hand I Grasped her left knee and pushed it down toward the desk. At the same time, Alice grasped Leanne's right knee in her left hand and, pushing down on it, spread Leanne open like a book opened flat on the desk. Her engorged cunt lips gaped open, and her clit popped erect exactly like the "little man in the front of the boat."

With this position achieved, Alice began slapping Leanne's cunt with the leather flap, not viciously, but hard enough to elicit whines from Leanne and to cause her cunt lips and clit to start to become sloppy with juice and turn a fiery red. This continued for a few moments, the cumulative effect of the slaps causing me to begin to wonder how much of this Leanne could bear. Just about the time I was going to say something to Alice about it being enough, Leanne moaned out "Oh, God, don't stop." At the same time, she started humping her cunt up to meet the slaps raining down on it. Glancing at me, Alice smirked and continued her assault.

Presently Leanne began gasping out, in addition to further "Don't stop," "Faster," "Harder," and finally, "Jesus, on my clit, on my clit!"

At this Alice stepped up her rhythm and began really slapping Leanne's clit. Leanne, for her part, was now humping her ass completely off the desk and trying everything she could do to increase the slaps on her clit which, like her cunt, was now distended grotesquely, swimming in bodily fluids and fiery red, her clit standing up out of the cunt like a small, red finger joint. Alice commenced slapping quickly at the fiery appendage, while Leanne arched her back and held her cunt up for maximum punishment, all the while gabbling incoherently and panting as though running a marathon. Suddenly all the gabbling ceased, morphing into a loud keening wail that announced the arrival of her climax. She remained arched against the blows raining on her most sensitive part, wailing "Yes, yes, yes--" over and over until she suddenly broke, falling down flat on the desk and trying to shield her now incredibly red cunt from more blows and sobbing, "No more, no more, no more---"

Alice Immediately stopped her spanking and released her grip on Leanne's knee, which prompted me to do the same with the knee I was holding, and Leanne turned on her side, knees together in a fetal position and put her hands between her legs, massaging her crotch while sobbing quietly. Alice was quite breathless herself, standing next to me, naked and sweating with the exertion of administering the beating. Looking at me, and my rock-hard erection, she dropped the crop, rolled Leanne back onto her back, and spreading her knees again, shouted to me, "What are you waiting for, fuck her!"

I hesitated for just an instant, looking at Leanne's fiery red, gaping cunt, her clit standing up looking for all the world like a tiny red, hot poker. At that Alice grabbed my cock and pulled it, and me between Leanne's legs and thrusted the tip of my dick into the furnace that was Leanne's cunt. Two thoughts flashed simultaneously through what was left of my brain: This is nothing but rape! And: This feels wonderful! The second thought quickly won out and I grabbed Leanne's hips and rammed my cock the rest of the way in her puffy and distended cunt which closed around my tumescence like the most wonderful glove ever invented and I began fucking her furiously. Her gasps at the invasion quickly morphed into moans which were just as quickly followed by cries of "Oh, yes," and "Fuck me, fuck me," and I proceeded, after only about ten or twelve strokes to have one of the most totally satisfying orgasms I've ever had in my life, accompanied by Leanne's gasps of "Yes, yes, yes---."

As they abated, and I was left lying on my lovely Leanne, I covered her mouth with mine and we shared a wonderful, sensuous kiss, that ended with me wrapping my arms around her as much as I could and the two of us lying there, cooing at each other and bathing in the fantastic, residual feelings of our frantic coupling. Alice stood quietly, watching us cuddle each other for a few moments and then said, all business, "Right, then, let's get her off the table if we can."

We helped Leanne off the table and stood her, rather unsteadily on her feet. I held onto her as I wasn't sure that her trembling legs could really support her. Again, Alice stood observing us and giving Leanne a few minutes to compose herself and gather enough strength to remain standing. Leanne's appearance gave new meaning to the word "disheveled," it looked like there were no two hairs on her head pointing in the same direction, and her cunt, even with her pubic hair partly concealing it, was an open, angry, red gash, dripping her secretions on the floor.

"Here," Alice said to me, passing me a couple of towels, which she had started supplying the office with, since we had been dealing with personal fluids the last two weeks, "Clean up your desk and yourself and get to work." Having said this, she grabbed Leanne's right nipple and, giving a slight pull, said, "And you come with me." Giving me a rather plaintive look, Leanne meekly followed Alice out of my office on slightly trembling legs. I dutifully used the towel on myself, and then, cleaning the mess left by Leanne off my desk, sat down in my chair (on yet another towel) and got to work.

As I worked through the morning, I became aware of various repeated sounds from the outer office. There would be nothing for a while, and then I would hear Alice's voice saying things like, "That's right, like that," or "A little higher, oh yes," and then a loud slurping or sucking sound. After a bit of that I would hear Alice sigh, or a series of "yeses" from her and then silence would descend again. At one point I silently got up from my desk and tiptoed to my door to peek out into the outer office. I saw Alice, sitting at her desk as usual, working at her computer. Under her desk I could see Leanne's naked body, faced buried between Alice's thighs and, although I couldn't actually see it, I could picture her mouth working busily on Alice's cunt. As I stood there watching my conjecture was confirmed by a sudden sucking, slurping sound from Alices crotch and Alice put one of her hands down, grasping Leanne's hair and pulling her face tight into her crotch and softly murmured, "Ah, yes, yes." How many times she came, I don't know, but I had been working for well over two hours when the two of them suddenly appeared in my doorway.

"I think Leanne is ready to go home for lunch and a nap," Alice said, with an impish smile on her face. Leanne had her dress on, again, and was standing next to Alice. I say "standing" but it was obvious that Alice was essentially holding Leanne up with an arm under Leanne's arms and, under Leanne's dress I could see evidence of her legs trembling. Her hair was even more awry than earlier, if possible, and she looked like a wrung-out dishrag. I got quickly up from my desk and led/carried Leanne over to the couch in my office. Seating her on it I went out to the outer office to retrieve my suit. While getting dressed I became aware of Alice, now ready to go to lunch herself, looking at me. "What did you do to her," I asked. "Well, let's just say that if she didn't know how to properly eat pussy before this morning, she knows now," Alice said, with a grin. "Other than spending two hours with her face buried in my cunt, I didn't do anything to her. She is, probably, quite tired though, I imagine. She'll need that nap for sure, before the girls come home. See you this afternoon." With a cheery wave she walked briskly out the door and left me standing there.

I returned to my office and found Leanne, stretched out on my couch, eyes closed and seemingly dead to the world. Gently shaking her awake I was pleased to see her finally focus her eyes on me and say, "Well, good morning."

"Good morning to you,' I responded, "Are you able to walk to the car so I can take you home?"

"I think so," she answered, "But I may need your help."

"You will have it, always," I responded in what I hoped was a gallant manner. I helped her up off the couch and we made our way, slowly to my car. Seating her in the shotgun seat I buckled her seatbelt and then made my way around the car to the driver's seat. As we drove home, I looked over at her and saw her awake, but just staring rather vacantly out the windshield.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "At the moment all I can taste or smell in my mouth and on myself is Alice's cunt. And whenever I close my eyes, I see the same closeup view of her most intimate orifice, as a result of having my face in her twat for however long that was."

"About two hours and twenty minutes," I said, and saw her give a brief, involuntary shudder.

"Never thought I'd do that," she said, wryly.

"Alice said you learned how to eat pussy,' I told her.

"I should hope I have," she said, "I certainly had adequate practice."

We drove the rest of the way in silence, Leanne eventually closing her eyes and drifting off into what I assumed was a light doze. When we reached the house, I again helped her inside, she had recovered quite a bit, however, and got her lying down on the couch while I went into the kitchen to make sandwiches. While I was finishing this chore and getting sodas for us, she appeared in the kitchen door and sat down at the table. I served her, and myself and sat down and we commenced our lunch. After a few moments, and bites of the sandwiches I asked her, "Sandwich OK?"

"Tastes like pussy," she said with a crooked grin, "Smells like it too."

At this moment I became aware that her face, from the eyes down, was still rather slimy from Alice's juices. "Jesus, she didn't let you wipe your face off?" I asked incredulously.

"She insinuated that I might as well get used to being covered with her "cunt slime", I believe she called it. I got the impression that this wouldn't be the last time I would experience this."

"Are you sure you want to continue this?" I asked her, "You know we can stop this any time we want."

"Stop it?" she asked, "I love it. In the two hours plus that she spent using my face to masturbate with, I was playing with my poor, abused clit and must have come six or seven times myself. We talked about being sex slaves, didn't we? This is what it's all about. I don't want to stop it I want to explore it further. There's still Mr. Donner and his proposal to think about."

"Oh, my God, I'd almost forgotten about him," I said.

An hour or so later I was walking back into my office. Alice was seated at her desk and, as I entered the office, I stopped and started to strip.

"Before you do that, Mr. Ellison," Alice said, "I'd like to have a talk with you."

Wondering "Now what?" I turned to her and much more calmly than I felt, said, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Have a seat," she said. After I was seated, she began, "Mr. Ellison this morning was wonderful. In fact, the last two weeks have been wonderful. As much as I've enjoyed my job for the last twelve years, the last two weeks have been the best part of it. However, I feel we're losing sight of our purpose here. I know, for example, that I haven't expended the same dedication to my work that I did before. It's been more fun than I've ever had, but I feel our work as an insurance agency has inevitably suffered. So, I have a proposition for you."

Afraid that her news would be that she was going to leave, and with my heart in my mouth, I said, "OK, Mistress, what?"

"My idea is that starting right now we suspend the Mistress and submissive stuff when we're in the office. I love having you strip when you come in the door and spending the day coming up with new ways to abuse you," she said, "but that's the whole point. I spend a lot of the day thinking of new abuses and less concentrating on the insurance business. So, my proposal is that we continue with me as your Mistress, including Leanne, of course, but that business hours be devoted to business. No games, no nudity, no abuse. Just working as we've done for the last twelve years. I reserve the right to spring an occasional surprise on you after hours, perhaps involving Leanne if she can come in here. And occasionally playing on the weekends, when you can get babysitters, but that the playing be confined to non-business hours. I can assure you that I will still find ways to use and humiliate you and Leanne, but the business hours will be all business. What do you think?"

"Mistress, I agree with you, and I definitely think that it is worth a try," I replied.

"Good," she said, "Back to work."

The next couple of weeks were mostly back to normal. One evening Alice had summoned Leanne to the office, without telling me. Leanne came into my office right around quitting time, naked and wearing a collar and cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Alice put a similar set on me and spent the next 2 hours spanking and abusing us, whipping Leanne into an almost hysterical orgasm and forcing me to struggle for relief by making me hump my cock into an orange she had cored, while she and Leanne both beat my ass, one with my belt and the other with the riding crop. All-in-all our life was weird, certainly, but settled into a rather predictable and almost comfortable routine of depravity.

On the Monday of the third week since our return to business I got a call from Leanne in the morning telling me that Donner had called her and he was going to have to push our weekend with him back another month or so due to the fact that he had obtained a large and very lucrative commission that he could not turn down and which made the dates he had in mind for us impossible. So that ordeal, if such it would turn out to be, was put on the back burner.

The next day, Alice came into my office at closing and said she wanted to talk to me about a new proposition.

"As you know," she started out, "I have my group of girlfriends that I bowl with, and we also have frequent Girl's Nights Out. There's four of them, and we also have a driver who transports us around as Designated Driver and joins us in our socializing. What you don't know is that we also have nights where we play various sex games and some of the girls have submissive pets who we use to amuse ourselves. I know of your concern for being discrete and I can assure you that is also important to our group. Some of them work in schools or universities so they are as concerned about discretion as you are. We have a get-together this Friday night and I would love to take you and Leanne and show you off to them and let them play with you and expand your boundaries. I wanted to ask you tonight because it gives you and Leanne a few days to talk about it and consider your answer. I really hope you'll do it. What do you say?"

"Well, I'll have to talk to Leanne about it before I can give you an answer. Let me take it up with her and I'll let you know on Thursday, OK?" I replied.

So that's where we left it and the next chapter will be about "The Party."