The Possession of Emily Borden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those feelings were all your own, child. I would not compel you to do things to which you were not capable. That would break you before I could make use of you, and that would waste the considerable effort in which it took to contact you."

"So why does it look like a movie when I remember it all? It feels like I was outside myself looking at events on TV or something. I mean, I felt everything and the decisions I made obviously came from me, but at the same time I was on autopilot. Is this what the bond between us should feel like?"

"Indeed, child. You are my vessel. I will use you as I see fit. Right now I have use for you, and I will intervene when I feel it is necessary in order to protect you from harm. That Sarah person was attempting to harm your new social standing and, when you stood her down, your physical person. Neither will I allow. It will ever be so as long as you continue to please me."

I should not have expected anything else, Emily thought, anger beginning to rise. "So at any point you can just take over my body without my permission or even my knowledge?"

The Mistress quirked an eyebrow. Only that, yet she felt an urge to fall to her knees again, so strong that she bruised her knees and shins on the steps before she was aware of moving. "You should know, child," the Mistress spoke without rancor, "I am ultimate. You cannot challenge me. You have no notion of how long I have lived or how many mortals I have bent to my will. I used your feelings, but if I would have let you handle the situation you would still be slave to that pitiful social climber. Be grateful for my intervention."

As the Mistress spoke it seemed that the gravity in the mind space increased tenfold. She could not rise even if she wished. It was all she could do to grovel at her feet. "Forgive me Mistress, "she managed to gasp. "I am gr-grateful. It just...surprised me is all. I apologize if it seems I overstepped."

"You must correct that impudence if you wish to learn. Still, your spark pleases me. I will grant your request to learn." The Mistress waved a hand lazily and two things happened at once. The pressure upon her disappeared as if it were never there, and her mind filled with images too fast to comprehend. "Rise child. I have granted you the knowledge to do as I have done to any minion you claim. You can invade their thoughts and make of them a puppet, and your will overcome and dominate their own. Indeed, you have already accomplished some of this without knowing you could, with your delightful minion Natalie. Now you will be able to do so consciously.

"Furthermore, I have gifted you with another minion, one which you won't be so inclined to protect. When you took her blood, you bonded her. The link isn't quite as strong as the one you share with Natalie as there was no sharing ceremony, but she is without defenses. There is no need for a deeper bond with her. Nor would you want one, for you would not wish to share her pain. I'm sure you will not mind being less...gentle with her."

This is how it starts, thought Emily with certain horror, but quietly so as to conceal them from the Mistress. I'm going to be a disease vector. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Outwardly she said, "This is a wonderful gift my Mistress. Many thanks. I look forward to receiving many more like it in future should I be worthy."

"That is well, child. I mean to give you this entire world. Starting with this school. With your new knowledge you gain awareness of when I touch your mind directly and when I am forced to intervene on your behalf. If you wish to learn, attend to my actions when I control your body. When you can manipulate as I do you will truly be a match for the Maji of old. You shall see. The principal summons you."

With that she fled the mind space of the tasurani and was seeing out of her own eyes in an instant. But she felt the Mistress with her still, manifesting as a coldness on the back of her neck, a tingle in the back of her mind. Apparently she was supposed to observe. She tried to move an index finger just to test and found that she could, surprisingly. I only control what I must control, whispered the Mistress in her mind. Yet I control all, both pleasure and pain. Remember. Emily felt a full body shock that nearly sent her to her knees. "Right," said Emily aloud.

"What was that, dear?" questioned Ms. Tanner, school secretary and gatekeeper.

"Oh nothing, ma'am. Just a random thought," said Emily, face reddening slightly.

"Ooook," replied Ms. Tanner skeptically. "Well, Principal Edgars will see you now. Go right in."

"Thank you," replied Emily, moving with a confidence she did not feel. She had never been in trouble after all. I'm just having all types of new experiences today, she said sarcastically to herself. She walked into the office and sat in the visitor's chair, crossed her legs seductively and put on an expression of rapt attention. "You wanted to see me sir? What can I do for you?"

"Yes Ms. Borden I..." he trailed off. Hiram Edgars was not really paying attention to the young lady as she came in, but that changed when he finally focused on the stunning redhead sitting across from him. He thought he remembered the young lady he called to his office. This woman sitting in the visitor's chair was not the mild-mannered, slightly unattractive girl he was expecting. His mouth went dry in an instant and he had to take a sip from his water bottle before continuing. He cleared his throat. "Um, Ms. Borden?"

"Yes, Principal Edgars?" she said with a sardonic smile. She had noticed the effect her new look had on the middle-aged man.

The voice was the same, he thought. So why did it sound so seductive? He looked away from the smooth legs, the arousing cleavage, the arresting violet eyes that seemed to hang on his every word. He cleared his throat again. "Ahem, ah yes. I've heard some disturbing reports about you today. From what I've been told you verbally assaulted then physically assaulted another student in the cafeteria today. That is unacceptable behavior, and frankly is quite out of character for you. Would you care to explain?"

"Honestly sir, I don't believe anything I say will provide you with an explanation that will satisfy you. Truth is, she thought to knock me down a peg for being more beautiful than her and I did not let her. I'm sure her next step after I embarrassed her in front of the entire school was to go to one of her pet teachers, Mr. Thompson if I guessing correctly, and go report to you that I just all of a sudden went to pick on the pretty little rich girl with no provocation at all. Do I have it right?"

"Young lady," he started and paused. It was hard to put on a stern face when those mesmerizing eyes really focused on him. "Young lady," he started again. "We aren't talking about Ms. Chase right now; we're talking about you. And I am disappointed in you. You have never been sent here for disciplinary action; in fact, you've been a model student. I just do not know what prompted you to act out in this way."

"Sir, let's cut the bullshit for a minute, ok? We all know Sarah Chase is a menace who lives for treating others like trash. You can't do anything about it because her father donates a lot of money to not only this school but the entire school district. If Sarah tells her father then the first call you'll get tomorrow morning will be the superintendent breathing down your neck and making your life miserable."

"I said we aren't discussing Ms. Chase right now. Anyway, the idea that Hammond Preparatory Acadamy privileges any one student over any other is absurd. We strive to ensure that all are treated equally and with equal respect."

"Indeed sir, only some are treated more equally than others. Yes, I've read Animal Farm; the curriculum works. But you're defending yourself. Against a student. I guess my claims aren't so absurd are they? If you're spouting the company line at me?"

"Young lady, this is no laughing matter. Regardless of how you feel about how this school enforces policy the fact is that you assaulted another student in full view of the student body and several of your teachers. There must be some accountability."

Emily leaned forward, showing a bit more cleavage, making sure the principal got a good view down her shirt. "So you're saying I've been a bad girl, right? Are you going to punish me?" That stopped Mr. Edgars cold. He was aroused and flustered when that question was put to him in just that way. For a second he could not find words. Fortunately, he didn't have to. "Don't worry Principal Edgars," Emily spoke. "I promise to be a model student from now on. And I can guarantee that you won't be receiving any angry phone calls in the future. Why, Sarah and I are the best of friends now."

The intercom chimed just then and Ms. Tanner spoke through the tinny speaker. "I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but Ms. Chase is outside demanding to come in. I told her she had to wait but..."

"No need, just send her in."

"Sir, this is quite irregular..."

"I said it's fine! Send her in please. And take a break. Close the office will you?"

"I suppose. But I will want an explanation later."

Then Sarah walked into the office. She really was quite pretty, despite the racoon eyes and the bandaged nose. She was the splitting image of a head cheerleader although she was a bit shorter than average. Blond hair, blue eyes, athletic body without an ounce of fat, and a gleaming smile. None of that was in evidence however. She moved stiffly, as if she'd been drugged after a car accident. She had a rictus smile and her eyes were distant. Upon seeing that damaged face Edgars seemed to be fighting to wake up from a fog on his mind. If her father saw that he'd be out for blood. But whatever he was about to say died on his lips as soon as Emily spoke. "Hey Sarah, we were just talking about you. I was just telling Principal Edgars that we are the best of friends now. Shall we show him?" Before he could say anything Emily rose from her seat and approached the shorter girl. Then without another word the two kissed deeply and passionately. It seemed to last forever. Then, a flash of light and suddenly Sarah looked normal, possibly even more beautiful than the man remembered. "See? She's all better."

"H-h-h-h-how did you do that? How is this possible?"

"It's magic," Emily replied. Then she laughed slightly and smiled. "Just kidding. You know, I think she wasn't quite as hurt as she looked. Isn't that right Sarah?" The girl just nodded dumbly. "Well we have made up now. But I'm sure that our earlier antics did disrupt the peace of the school and for that we humbly apologize. We are even willing to be held accountable. Sarah, show the man how we atone."

With that command it seemed Sarah's bones turned liquid. She walked toward her principal with a slow sensuality that should have been out of place for one so young, yet it somehow was not. He was entranced by her movement, completely under her spell before he ever knew what hit him. His heart was pounding in his chest, his face bright red as the girl made a few steps seem to take years. She stood in front of him and slowly lowered herself to her knees. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Her soft hands caressed his manhood in his briefs before freeing it. She held the shaft in unyielding fingers while taking first one, then the other jewel into her mouth. She used her tongue to take a slow, loving journey from the base of his shaft to the engorged tip.

By the time she took his manhood fully into her mouth, swallowing every inch, he was completely lost to reason. He no longer saw the room, he wasn't even sure how he had gotten there. His entire existence was of that young girl, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, giving him pleasure the likes of which he'd never known. It was a master class in blow jobs and he was shuddering from the effort of holding in his load and prolonging his pleasure. Then a voice, sweet and seductive, whispered in his ear like a gentle breeze. "No need to hold back Principal Edgars. She wants to swallow your cum, she needs it. Don't you, Sarah?"

Sarah replied with a muffled mmm hmmmm, then sped her efforts. It was too much. With a mighty roar Hiram Edgars grabbed two fistfuls of blond hair and emptied his balls into the willing mouth of his most important student. His mind was foggy, his thoughts unimportant. Pleasure was all. His body responded to that pleasure as if he were back in his teens, for his erection did not flag. He was hungry for that young, tantalizing flesh. He would not stop, could not stop until he buried himself in that sweet girl. Something in him tried to hold back, tried to tell him this was wrong. But that whisper was back in his ear. "You want her, don't you? She's sooo good and it's been sooo long since you had someone take care of you. Give in, Hiram. Take her. She is yours."

He began to pant, teetering on the edge. The brush of a fingertip would be enough to topple him. Sarah provided that push. "Take me, Principal Edgars. I've been so bad. Please punish me with your thick cock." She hiked her dress up to reveal her panty-less bottom, leaned over the desk with legs spread wide, and looked back at him with an impossible blend of innocence and wickedness. Upon seeing that look, that pose, whatever feeble resistance he may have mounted shattered like glass on stone. His instincts ruled, and they told him that there was a woman in heat, offering herself to him. He would take her. He would sate his lust. There would be no holding back.

Hiram stood, intent on his target, focused like an arrow in flight. His hands latched on Sarah's tiny waist and his cock sought her opening. He pressed the head against her pussy, savoring her wetness, then savagely buried himself to the hilt. Her scream, of pleasure or pain it did not matter, her scream touched something animalistic within him. She gripped his cock with her velvet vise as he began to pound, pound, pound, his heartbeat guiding the tempo. The outside world held no meaning, emptying his seed into a willing receptacle was all. So he did not notice when the door to his office opened and closed. He didn't notice the feedback as the intercom clicked on, triggering the school broadcast system. It did not matter that Sarah's moans and admonitions to fuck her harder and faster were coming to his ears in stereo. If anything it spurred his efforts. He released her hips and reached under to grasp her perfectly pert breasts in each hand. He arched her back up until it rested against his chest, never ceasing to drive his cock ever deeper into her. He was about to cum. He reached one hand down, navigating spruce pubic hair to place a finger on her clitoris, the other hand snaked around her neck, squeezing tight but not quite tight enough to completely close off her airflow. He felt her body peak, felt her reach orgasm, and that was enough for him to join her in extasy.

**********************************************************************

Emily walked out the office, closing the door on the couple rutting on the principal's desk, closing in the sounds of passion. The Mistress was buzzing in her head with the intake of power, power that she too could use. Emily's body was her own again and she was grateful for it. No one saw her leave, but she realized that it would not matter if the entire school was standing outside the office. They would not have seen her. The power to obsufucate, to bedazzle, flowed continuously to her through Sarah's efforts, along with a tiny amount of her life force. Sarah, alas, would not be quite so pretty when she was done.

Emily could feel herself smiling, and for once she could not blame it on the Mistress. She was changing, beginning to like the manipulation. It disturbed her on some level but it excited her too. Sending a mental command to Nat, she left the building as if she was never there. Things were about to change in their town. She needed her minion to plan, to shape the future, and to study her powers. For she now knew her benefactor and her advasary, the lengths she would go to. The Mistress had made her the new queen of the school. She had also destroyed a man's career for no other reason than convenience. And Emily had no doubt that if she displeased the Mistress she would be discarded as well. She would do her very best to prevent that. She would not end up like Agnes Borden.

"The greatest powers lie in death

Death is used to serve Life

Life controls Nature

Nature responds to Sacrifice

Sacrifice requires Blood

Blood is Power

Power lies in Death"


-Powers of the Maji, Final Stanza



12