The Postman of Upper Cockton Pt. 02

Story Info
Audrey puts me through my paces.
2.4k words
4.6
9.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[These stand-alone stories are more enjoyable when read in order]

Audrey is a widow in her sixties. She interrupted a burglar during our crime spree in Upper Cockton and suffered a nasty bruise on her face and arm when she got pushed over during their escape. She looked frail and traumatised at our resident action meeting. Audrey's was the first place I looked at improving security. I fitted new locks on her windows and back door and wired a motion detection security light, looking into the garden. She was grateful, but not quite with it. The memories of her encounter were still fresh. I was worried how she'd cope on her own, but she refused all offers of help.

A couple of weeks after the burglary a young man on a motorcycle came to visit her. He became a regular visitor, every other Wednesday. On one of his visits, he stopped and introduced himself as her grandson Justin, a student at Reading University. His family was worried about Audrey after the break in, so he agreed to look in on her regularly. I thought he was a nice lad. I even helped fix his misfiring bike one day.

I'd given Audrey my phone number for reassurance, but she never used it. One day I got a text from Justin.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you, Tom. It's Audrey's birthday soon, and I was hoping you'd deliver a present for me as I won't be able to see her. Please ring me for details.

When I called, he asked me if I'd indulge a family tradition. Audrey and her husband were professional dancers and always danced on her birthday. Since his death, Justin had been entrusted with the task and he didn't want to disappoint her this year because he was in the middle of his finals. He wondered if I would stand in for him. Justin allayed my fears about not being able to dance. `Nor could I Tom, but Audrey is a professional. She taught thousands of men, even me. Wear a proper shirt and trousers and leather-soled shoes, Tom. Audrey insists her partners are properly attired.'

So there I was on her doorstep, nervously clutching a small package, a gift from Justin. I remembered how sad she looked after the break in and hoped I could cheer the old lady up. When the door opened, I could not believe she was the same woman. Audrey looked stunning. She was tall and standing a step above me; we were eye-to-eye. A novel experience for me. Her hair was a funky grey colour; short and swept back in a punkish style. I'd seen it on women of different ages, and the one thing they all had in common was confidence. Her cool grey eyes appraised me and I blushed and looked down. A pair of yoga tights emphasised her long legs and her sleeveless ribbed top held firm breasts that would be the envy of a woman half her age. She was beautiful.

Audrey laughed. "You'll wear your eyes out Thomas. Not the frail bashed up old lady you remember me as, am I? Close the door and follow me." She had to know my eyes were on her perfect arse all the way down the hall. She halted and turned. I almost bumped into her.

"It was sweet of Justin to send me a birthday present. And so kind of you to deliver it. I see you followed instructions. Well done, Thomas." I handed over the package.

No one had called me Thomas since my mother. Audrey was a decade younger than her at least, but the contrast between her parental tone and the carnal images in my mind had me flustered. Audrey seemed to enjoy my discomfort.

"I suspect you are terrified at the prospect of dancing with me, but also a little intrigued. You have the courage of a fighting man."

There was no point talking when she could read my mind, so I just swallowed and nodded. She led me into her living room where the rug was rolled up to expose a parquet wooden floor that bore the marks of heavy use. Pictures of Audrey's life as a dancer covered the walls.

"Here Thomas. Steady your nerves while I change."

She left me with a large photo album, and I browsed the highlights of her life. Audrey had been at the top of her game. A dancer at the Moulin Rouge in her twenties. Her lithe body encased in titillating outfits of feathers, sequins and rhinestones, which exposed her high breasts, and the shape of her pussy in skimpy knickers. A stint as a Vegas showgirl in outfits that made the others look tame. Then in her middle years, ballroom dancing in evening wear and other outfits. The variety of partners reduced until in later pictures they were all the same man, who I assumed was her husband. I was so engrossed in the pictures I didn't hear Andrey return. She looked over my shoulder.

"Roger was a lovely man. We had a wonderful life together, competing in ballroom and giving exhibition dances on cruise ships. We set up a dance studio in Reading. One day in the middle of a class Roger dropped dead. Brain haemorrhage."

I looked up. "I'm so sorry Audrey."

She'd put on make-up. Dark eye shadow and red lipstick. She walked round so I could see her properly. "This is a tango dress Thomas". She did a twirl, exposing her thigh through the slit in the skirt. The black dress was of a clingy material with the arms and back in what laymen would call see-through, but is actually tuille. She looked so sexy. "The tango is a dance from the brothels of Buenos Aires, hence the slutty fishnets and shoes. Are you ready to dance Thomas?"

I had the photo album pressed to my lap to suppress a raging hard on. "I might need a few minutes, Audrey."

"Thomas. I've danced with thousands of men since I was fourteen. Every one of them had a hard on by the time we'd finished. Don't be shy on my account." She prized me off the chair and checked out the bulge in my trousers. "Umm. We can work with that. Let's start something with minimal body contact."

I had not danced in years and then only under duress rather than face an argument with my wife. But Audrey had me cha cha cha'ing to her CD selection in minutes. She was an excellent teacher and surprisingly strong, steering me through long forgotten memories of regimental waltzes and foxtrots. As the tempo got slower, we became more intimate. Audrey didn't avoid my persistent erection. Her thighs straddled mine. The furnace of her pussy transferring its heat to me. I looked at her lovely face with its enigmatic smile and slipped my hand from her waist to hold her arse against me.

"Audrey, if you don't want this please say so now. I'm mad for you and my self-control is evaporating."

She held my head." You've done very well, Thomas. I thought you would crack during the previous dance." Audrey pulled my face to hers and kissed me. She was an expert.

I pulled away gasping, and went back for more. I found out later it was her seventieth birthday. It made the whole experience even more remarkable. Her body was lithe and taut. She had no wrinkles and only a couple of laughter lines in her eyes suggested her real age. She undid my shirt and ran her tongue around my nipples. This was too much. I lifted her up and her lovely long legs wrapped around my waist.

"You are a very promising student, Thomas. You've earned your fuck. My bedroom is at the top of the stairs."

I sensed it was not the first time she'd made such an announcement, but now was not the time for questions. I lay her on the bed and she watched me undress. My cock stretched towards her.

"Long and thick. Aren't' I a lucky girl?" She pulled the dress over her head. There was no sag in her perky tits. Audrey was pleased at my surprise. I took in the rest of her underwear. "They are called suspender tights Thomas. Very practical. But in fishnet also very sleazy."

I advanced on the bed, looking like a man possessed. I grabbed her feet by her spiked heels and opened Audrey's legs. Her pussy glistened through the slit in her lace panties. An animal noise came from the back of my throat.

"I should have taken these off first Thomas. They were a birthday present, after all." She looked at the confusion on my face. "Promise me you won't make a mess of them."

Audrey's coy glance was too much for me. I pushed my cock head in, determined to give her a brutal fucking, but she held me in the tightest pussy grip I'd ever known. "Play nicely Thomas, or I won't invite you back." I regained my composure, and she eased up, allowing me to enter and withdraw gently until my full length was inside her. Audrey wiggled to get comfortable. "It's been a long time since I've had one this substantial, it's very welcome." She grabbed her heels from my hands and spread her long legs wide until her toes were touching the sheet almost level with her head. It was a movement only a professional dancer could do. My cock was touching places I'd never been.

"Now fuck me hard Thomas. Fuck me for tricking you into coming here. Fuck me for teasing your cock all afternoon."

"Yes Andrey, for all that. But most of all for waiting so long to invite me. That is a punishable offense."

She shrieked as she came and then gripped me with her pussy. "Don't you dare come yet Thomas. Three for me, one for you. Those are the rules." My look said it all. "Control Thomas. You will learn control." Audrey flipped over so I could fuck her doggy style. I gripped her slim hips, giving her my best. She looked back at me. "I'm almost there Thomas. Stick your finger in my arse." She bucked against me as her orgasm rippled through her athletic body. I'm sure I could see shockwaves. I thought she was out of it and gave the long strokes I use on the finishing straight, but once again the pussy trap sprang shut, holding me still. "On your back Thomas. This one is for you."

Audrey rode me with the precision of a dressage rider. When I grabbed her spiked heels to urge her on, she would slow me down. She'd pull until just the head was in her grip and then pulse.

"Please Audrey, let me cum. I'm begging you."

She relented. "Turn me over and fuck me hard, Thomas. Fuck me nasty."

I turned her back onto the mattress and pounded Audrey's cunt. I called her every obscenity. She just wrapped her arms and those lovely legs around me and said, "Yes Thomas. I'm all those things. Now give me all your cum."

I shot such a painful flood I thought I'd broke my cock. The tube was not wide enough to carry all my spunk. Audrey helped by flexing her pussy to milk me. She had control of muscles I didn't know women possessed. She smoothed my hair in a motherly way and that was fine, absolutely fine.

We lay in the aftermath, playing with each other's bodies. We had time for a familiarisation tour now we completed our urgent work. I could not let this be a one off.

"Will you invite me again Audrey? I have so many new steps to learn."

"Darling boy. I will have a vacancy soon. My current student is off to America for a year." She smiled at my quizzical stare. "Justin is not my grandson. He is the son of a close family friend. He is also my lover. I hope that doesn't disgust you."

"Now I've seen you like this; I'm not surprised at all. Lucky young git."

"He's pursued me for years. But how does a boy court a woman of my age other than to tell her he thinks about her every day, when he is wanking?" We both laughed. "I did not take his virginity. He's had a couple of girls before we became lovers, and several after, the horny sod."

"What made it happen?"

"Do you know he chose Reading University so he could be near me? It was just dancing lessons at first. He wanted more, but I was reluctant. Then we had those burglaries. He said they could have killed me. Justin was so distraught. He was an adult now, so I thought, why not? Justin encouraged me to change my style. He said I was not an old woman, so I should not look like one. I taught him to dance and everything else. Same rules as I've given you."

"I wish I'd met someone like you at his age."

"He says lots of young men have the same fantasy. Do you know what a GILF is, Thomas?" I nodded. "There is an internet site Mygilfriend. It's a subscription site. We are on it, if you are interested to see?"

Audrey pulled her tablet from the bedside table and soon we were looking a video of the two of them wearing only masks like those for a costume ball. They fucked in a variety of positions, moving like choreographed dancers. It finished with Audrey's legs open. "They love to see a grey-haired pussy full of cum. They hang on for that shot."

I pulled the tablet from her hand and got between her legs again. "Teach me Audrey. We are going to fuck that well."

We've been dancing and fucking for a year. Audrey, says she doesn't want any other students, despite being inundated with requests from the website. She doesn't mind me having relationships elsewhere. It's too good to last but I will not jinx it.

Justin was put out, although it was his suggestion that Audrey take me on while he was in America. He's just won a Fulbright Scholarship so he'll be extending his stay. He's warned me not to stretch Audrey or he'll knock me out when he comes back. Justin is five foot seven on a good day, so we both know it's a joke. I told him to make the most of the land of opportunity and try to do the daughter, mother and grandmother of the same family. He said challenge accepted.

You would think I'd had enough on my hands with Audrey, but my ex-wife Linda made me an offer I could not refuse.