The Potter's Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was crying the entire time, covering his mouth or gripping at his own hair, leaning in to take in the details. Amanda then showed them the second video, it was at times in slow motion at times sped up considerably to show the process of throwing a large, wide bowl. This one was set to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and featured a shirtless Jeremy, focused, at times restrained, at times pushing into the clay to center it, his arms and chest fully engaged, striations in the muscle, tendons, veins, all popping and dancing under his skin. Then there was the other side of the throwing process, the gentle, delicate pulling and shaping, culminating in the final smoothing which required the lightest of touch. The second item in this series was a picture of the thrown and trimmed piece, as yet unfired.

Jeremy wiped the tears from his face and went to give Amanda a hug. She was thrilled at his reaction and hugged him tight. "You haven't heard the best part, baby," she said, whispering it in his ear but loud enough that everyone heard. "Your Instagram account now has 1.2 million followers."

Jeremy let go of Amanda and pushed her away, falling back into Kyle. Kyle hugged him from behind, laughing and cheering. "And," Amanda continued, "The Potter's Studio gained an additional 400,000 followers. Roger has a 100,000 more thanks to the crystalline glaze testing you've done and, I tagged Kyle on most of your videos, he's gained 500,000 more followers too. I think his own recent shirtless posts are helping grow his audience, as well," Amanda raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

They all laughed and Jeremy stepped forward to give Amanda a kiss on her lips. She quickly grabbed a hold of his face and returned the kiss, smiling like she had just slain a prized bear in the Kodiak wilderness.

"One last thing, we had 15,000 requests to attend your show, Jeremy," she said. "We wanted to ask, if it's ok with you, if we hold your show in the large hall and maybe feature other student work from the assistants. They almost never get exposure, again, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind! Are you kidding me, Amanda? Shit yes! Fuck Yes! Woo-hoo!" he was dancing about and beside himself with joy.

"Ok, I will change the venue in the announcement and send out the updates to all our followers. We will have to limit the opening night to about 500 people, patrons that we know are interested in collecting, and maybe pull in 200 new potential patrons from all your new followers. We'll also hold the show open over the weekend for the public to come take a look. How does that sound?" Amanda had clearly thought this through.

"So, here is the password to your account, @thecleareyedpotter," Amanda said in her typical business tone. Kyle and Jeremy looked at each other. Jeremy burst into tears and fell into Amanda's arms, kissing her and thanking her profusely. He had controlled his affect up until now, even when tears were streaming down his face, but here, he lost his composure and melted into Amanda's arms. Kyle stepped behind him and hugged them both, kissing the gentle soldier until he composed himself fully.

"Did you know?" he asked Amanda. "Did you tell her?" he said, looking at Kyle.

Amanda shook her head, she was confused and hoping for an explanation. Kyle shook his head, "It was not for me to tell."

Under the expert watch of Roger and Kyle, after two full days of work, the firing proved a wild success. Jeremy called Josh over and the two men danced from piece to piece, shouting and calling family and friends and showing them on the video calls what Jeremy had made. Everyone on staff worked to set up the large hall and all of the assistants thanked Jeremy repeatedly for letting them participate in his show.

"It's our show," he would insist.

The crowds, which included only twenty of Jeremy's friends and family, at Amanda's strict insistence, were wild over the art Jeremy had created. Amanda helped to price his pieces and convinced him to auction off a dozen of the most special items, including the raku bowl featured in his viral clip. If all of his smaller pieces sold, he stood to make $80,000, after The Studio took it's normal 25% share. The first 40 pieces in the String Theory series were priced between $3,000 and $10,000 and would earn him another $200,000. Everything sold in the first thirty minutes. Amanda had a line of people waiting to buy and was dispatching assistants to place sold stickers on the items as quickly as they could run and come back to get another sticker.

Many buyers were frustrated that they had been unable to grab one of these items and were poised to do whatever it took to get one of the final 12 pieces at auction. The first crystalline piece sold for $35,000. The second for $40,000. The prices held at this level until the final raku piece. The gorgeous open bowl with its ravishing waves of golden copper and spots of dark green and smoke black. People had taken a million selfies with it, coveted it, and in the end, it sold for $150,000. In one night, his first night as an artist, Jeremy had earned the respect of the art world who recognized his talent and appreciated his collaborations with masters in their fields like Roger and Kyle, and his willingness to share the stage with the dozen assistants who often labored unacknowledged. Perhaps nearly as incredible, he had earned $750,000 in his debut.

"That's twenty times what I was earning as an airman," he commented late that night when the three artists, Josh and Amanda were sitting around an outdoor space decorated for the event and decked out with comfortable chairs.

"That was our third most successful event ever, $1.7 million in sales, total. The assistants were over the moon, they were lining up to thank you in any way you asked," Amanda joked.

"Does that include Jasmin?" Jeremy asked, sipping his beer coyly.

"Yes, especially Jasim," Amanda replied. "I practically had to order her to put her panties back on. I think she is still in the back cleaning up."

"And what about Lana," Josh asked. "She was the one wearing that see-through number with the kind of thing that wrapped around her waist and you could see her tits and the dress was open to her waist?"

"Oh, God! It's called a wrap dress and it's called a plunging neck line, for fuck's sake! Wave a pair of perky tits on a tanned body and you boys have to prove you're straighter than a fucking telephone pole. And yes, to answer your question, Lana was all about Jeremy and his hot friend who looks like a young Tom Welling. Go fuck off."

The two men leapt to their feet, gave Amanda a shower of kisses, and headed back into the Studio.

A few weeks later, when the bespoke shipping crates for all of the expensive works arrived, Kyle, Josh and Jeremy met again to pack the crates and send the works to their permanent homes. The work was challenging, every attention to detail was important to prevent breakage and Jeremy was really happy to have Kyle's expert eyes on the process. They had seen less of each other since the show, in part because Jeremy was busy finalizing his medical release from the air force, but also because things between Jasmin and he were going quite well. They still had the gym, Jeremy was still predictable in that way and Kyle love the opportunity to touch base there, even if their time in the studio was a bit diminished.

Kyle gave Jeremy a key to the workspace and encouraged him to never let more than two days pass without throwing, it was critical he maintain and build on his skills. Jeremy recognized that a lot of the success he enjoyed had been Kyle, gently correcting throwing errors on pieces that sold for five figures. Even the large raku piece, it had been Kyle that corrected a wabble that Jeremy could not control. He had offered to split his earnings with Roger and Kyle, both men told him absolutely not.

Halfway through the day, packing nearly completed, Lana and Jasmin arrived with food. The entire group enjoyed a terrific sushi lunch, sushi in Oklahoma City no less, and put it all away with Japanese beer. The two women stayed and packed up what remained of Jeremy's small item sales and then went ahead and packed their own sales for shipping. Both women had managed to earn nearly $25,000 each - The Studio did not take shares from their sales - and they went on and on discussing their dream trip to Paris, something they had vowed to do with the proceeds from their first major show. With all of the packing done, Kyle washed his hands and announced he would be headed home.

"Can we come with you?" Jeremy asked, speaking apparently for himself and for Josh as Jasmine and Lana had left a few minutes before to shop for their trip.

Kyle smiled. He stepped forward and kissed Jeremy on the cheek. "You don't owe me anything, Jeremy. I need you to stop thinking that and stop doing things that you would not normally want to do just to thank me."

"Don't say that, Kyle," Jeremy replied. "That's not it at all, and don't assume you know why I want to be with you."

Kyle nodded and stepped back, his head cocked slightly as he listened as Jeremy spoke, "I have never believed in labels and I don't live my life that way. My hesitation to let you blow me the first time or to kiss you or now to pound your hole, has always been about the same thing - am I doing the right thing by my friend? Am I going to hurt him? Physically? Emotionally? Am I going to damage our friendship? Am I not going to like it as much when I'm balls deep and then end up disappointing you? I told you before, this is all new and not something I searched out, and not something I take lightly. I think and reflect on big things like this, but so far everything I have done with you has felt awesome. I want to feel this other thing." As he spoke, he reached out and grabbed Kyle's ass, letting his fingers slide into the muscular trench, pushing in his shorts and underwear as he went.

Kyle looked at Jeremy, then at Josh.

"Don't look at me, I have been begging this fucker to pound you like you deserve. That is one sexy honey pot, more like honey oven, it's so fucking steamy in there. I already told Lana you're my free ride," Josh declared.

"I'm your what?" Kyle asked, laughing and swallowing hard, distinctly aware of how close Jeremy was to ripping his shorts as the muscular former airman was still massaging his cunt, making his cock swell in the process.

"My free ride, you are my anytime fuck, and it's not considered cheating," he replied, smiling the charming grin of a confident man who is ill accustomed to being turned down. "Oh, I also added Jasim and Jeremy, in case a foursome ever develops."

Jeremy winked at his friend and squeezed harder into Kyle's hole. "So what will it be Mr. Foster? Can we come over, come inside, cum inside?"

Kyle moaned and sunk his hips into Jeremy's thick fingers, "Yes, let's go!"

The three arrived and stripped immediately. Jeremy and Josh laid back on Kyle's king-sized bed. Their soft cocks plopping down on their thighs. Kyle got down on his knees, and took Jeremy's cock first, sucking on it a few times until he felt the blood starting to fill and awaken the beast. He continued to jerk the nearly 11 inches in his left hand and moved over to down Josh's meat.

"Have you two ever kissed?" He asked, between rimming Josh's piss slit and running his tongue under his foreskin.

They shook their head and looked at each other quizzically. "How do you feel about that, J," Josh asked his best friend.

"You are prettier than most of my girlfriends," he replied.

The two smiled at each other and advanced cautiously at first. Lips touching, then pushing, then sliding softly over one another. Their tongues began to tangle inside their mouths, both men began to moan and both men's erections were soon hard as steel as Kyle continued administering his expert cock sucking and hand jerking skills on both meat rockets.

The men continued to kiss and when they broke free, Josh ventured to suckle on Jeremy's nipples while Jeremy laid back and enjoyed the gentle minding from his best friend. At times he looked down towards his cock, Kyle now practically drowning in his thick yogurt slinger, his best friend administering tender and loving sweeps of his tongue and nibbles with his lips. He felt fortunate and let out loud moans in appreciation and recognition.

Kyle came off of his cock briefly and stepped away, he returned with a bottle of lube and set it on the floor next to him. He then shifted his attention to Josh, attending to his cock with full sweeps of his head up and down, grips with his throat muscles, purposefully attempting to swallow the slab of meat, tickling and stimulating the millions of nerve endings that populated the young man's engorged glans and corona. Kyle was now doing a lot less nipple sucking and more moaning and clawing at Jeremy's body as the sensations coming from his slut slayer were almost overwhelming. He was whimpering even and would periodically shiver from the stimulation.

Jeremy found the whole thing charming and endearing. His best bud overcome with good feelings provided by his new best friend, he pulled Josh's face up to his and kissed him again. This kiss did not last as Kyle asked, "Josh, would you be ok opening up my hole slowly today?"

Josh perked up and in one leap, the athletic man was standing behind Kyle who handed him the bottle of lube, "Use this to put three fingers inside me, build up to it."

"Ok, buddy, we always just use spit, but it's your circus, your clowns," He replied as he squirted plenty of lube on his fingers and began to massage and spread it over Kyle's tight sphincter. The first and second fingers were easy enough, he took his time building to three. He found that Kyle would moan and twist his hips when he rotated his fingers inside of him and so he spent some time doing this before inserting a third finger and repeating the motion. He found Kyle's squirming a turn on and after a while, when Kyle's hole seemed to have adjusted, he went off script and inserted a fourth finger. He could hear Kyle's roar of pleasure coming from deep in his throat and persisted in the effort to turn and rotate his fingers inside the artist's rectum, constantly pressing against his prostate and lathering up his insides with extra lubrication.

In the meantime, Kyle had turned to Jeremy's immense cock. He was good at taking it all in now and wanted to intensify the feelings as much as possible. He worked the cockhead first, both in his mouth where it was treated to tight pressure from his lips and tongue as well as in his throat where he slid it in and out, thought the tight crossing into the esophagus, over and over to give him the sensation of fucking a pussy. When he was fully inside of him, Kyle's nose buried in the sweet smelling bush, he tightened his throat, swallowed as if he were starving and this Subway hoagie was the only food left on earth. He then rolled his head as if he were stretching his neck, letting Jeremy hit all his walls with added pressure as his muscles contracted when his neck bent.

"Kyle, every time, you fucking surprise me! You are so fucking good! You make me feel so good! Fucking shit! Suck that cock! Yeah, twist that fucking head, roll that bitch, roll it! Yes! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Slow down! Slow down!" Jeremy cried as he tried to grip Kyle's head to keep him from sucking a nut out of him.

By this time, Josh had pulled out his fingers and pushed in his cock. His cockhead was the easy bit, but he was determined today to push in often to get Kyle ready for Jeremy's cock. The lubricant was excellent, letting him slide all the way in with less resistance from flesh on flesh. The warmth was still phenomenal.

"I love this shit! It's like I'm fucking a giant bowl of hot spaghetti, no mac and cheese, no, shit, it feels so good. It's pussy but it's tight and my cock glides in like slicing butter, fuck this is awesome! Take it all Kyle, here feel me all the way in, booom, that's the hilt. How's it feel you fucking cunt? You like the deep end? You enjoy the fat base spreading your hole like a wrecked balloon?" Josh prattled in pure bliss and pleasure.

Kyle could only moan and purr, both of which seemed to stir vibrations that flowed right into Jeremy.

"I've got to get in that hole," Jeremy announced.

He leapt up from the bed as Josh gave one final thrust, emphasizing his work by twirling his hips in a circle, pushing out the already gaped sphincter in all directions. Jeremy winked at him and Kyle pulled out and headed to the restroom, leaving Jeremy and Kyle alone. Jeremy's cockhead pressed on Kyle's ring. It was loosened, gaped, but nothing, not even the base of Josh's cock, could compare to the girth of his glans, especially around the corona. Jeremy could feel resistance building, he sensed Kyle's muscles tensing and also felt him trying to consciously relax around the massive fuck truck entering his rectum.

"Aaahhhh!" Kyle cried, "It's so fucking big!"

"I'll stop. I'll stop. I'm out," Jeremy said, pulling out, his voice suddenly awash in regret and concern.

Kyle stood and faced Jeremy, he leaned in to kiss him and Jeremy returned the kiss, passionately, without reservation, their tongues meeting and dancing, the two men able to taste one another lovingly.

"You don't have to stop J," Kyle said, "Of course it's going to hurt at first. You're fucking massive. I will tell you if it's too much, ok? I promise this feels incredible, I promise it will feel good for you. Just put on a little more lube and try again, you'll be deep inside my hole in no time."

"I was supposed to put on lube?" Jeremy asked, a look of 'oh shit,' flashing across his face.

Kyle shook his head and shot him a look laced with harsh judgement. "Please, yes," was all he said as he laid down on his bed, his legs up in the air, and held back by his arms over the crooks of his knees, so that his ass was completely open and exposed and he would be able to see Jeremy fucking him.

"You know you're beautiful," Jeremy said as he slathered on lubricant. "You are really a good looking man. Look at you, your abs are totally defined, I can see each mound of muscle under your skin. Your chest, that is a great piece of work there, the long slabs of muscle, that gorgeous curve at your nipple, the heft and weight of the pecs, your arms, your veins, your ass, shit, your gorgeous ass. You are a stunning piece of work, young man."

"Kiss me," Kyle seemed to be begging.

Jeremy leaned in and began kissing Kyle. Their kiss was more animalistic, less exploratory, the movements were tense and aggressive, both men wanted this and it had been building for months. Suddenly, still engrossed in the kiss with Jeremy, Kyle felt the giant head of the python pushing into his sphincter. It was opening wider and wider, then came the searing, the burning, the feeling of being ripped into a hundred pieces. He pulled off the kiss.

"Please tell me it's ok," Jeremy begged but he had not pulled out.

Kyle nodded, "Keep going...fuck. Keep going, just slow and...slow is good."

Kyle winced but pulled in Jeremy for another kiss. As their lips met, Kyle felt a pop as the massive knob slid into his rectum, stretching his walls in every direction, immediately punching his prostate with the hard, intensely warm elephantine cock he was slowly taking into his body. He moaned until his breath was all gone. Jeremy kissed his face, his cheeks, he gave him pecks on the cheek, "You are so tight, it feels so fucking nice. I am sorry if I am hurting you, tell me to stop, but don't tell me to stop, it is fucking heaven inside of you."

"Push in slow, let me - fuck - let me get used - your fucking size," Jeremy replied in haltering, out breath spurts.

Jeremy did as he was asked, showering his lover with praise and tender attention. "This hole is so sweet, I am putting you on my free list, baby. And if she says no, I will dump her fucking ass! I need to be in this hole, my cock was made for this fucking meat oven. You're so fucking warm and silky inside. How the fuck is that possible? Oh shit, I love this, I love you."