The Potter's Studio

Story Info
An artist and a young airman meet at a local gym.
19.1k words
4.82
9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Potter's Studio Ch 1: Work the Clay

Kyle Foster rubbed water and a bit of soap on his face, pushing the suds back through his hair only to step under the shower head and let the strong hot stream soak him again and wash it all away. He was clean, he did not need to linger in the large gang showers at the gym. But he lingered, pretending to wash his pits again, scrubbing more soap into his ass crack, practically fingering himself in the middle of the open room lined on three sides with showerheads about four feet apart.

He wasn't there to get clean, he was there to watch Jeremy. To ogle him. More specifically, to stare lovingly at his dick and hope the young man, an airman first class, currently on medical leave, would not notice the drooling amidst all of the water Kyle was wasting. It was the longest, heaviest looking dick Kyle had ever seen. It looked larger and thicker flaccid than Kyle's six erect inches. And then there were his testicles, hypnotic and tempting; as Jeremy showered, his nuts swung about like a massive set of wrecking balls trapped in a thin, smooth sac that looked like it was ready to give up the fight at any moment, strained by the weight of the massive glands, each nearly as large as AAA grade, farm-fresh eggs. When he washed his thighs, his forearms would lift the sac and then let it fall, slapping against his leg, "Jiggle, jiggle, fo' sure," Kyle mumbled to himself.

"Going into the hot tub today?" Jeremy asked.

Kyle turned a few shades of deepening red. Jeremy was looking right at him while he was doing anything but making eye contact. He knew Jeremy's eyesight was the only reason he had not been caught and he felt like absolute, squished up shit. He moved his eyes up slowly, when he met Jeremy's gaze, there was no recognition of how badly he was objectifying the athletic airman. "Yeah, sure, I'll be there in a few."

"Awesome, I wanted to talk to you about something, maybe you can help me," he spoke in his typical affable tone, he was known around the gym both for his consistency and his physique, but also for being one of the friendliest men anyone could hope to meet. He remembered people's names, details about their lives, he was constantly surprising near total strangers with comments and suggestions about places to visit, movies, or new restaurants that aligned with their tastes, or some story they had told him six months back. While working out, he would politely offer help if he saw someone doing something potentially dangerous and he was widely trusted and liked, and most people had not even seen him naked. Physically, he could have been used as a live model in a human anatomy class. Every muscle on him was defined, every striation popped when he flexed, watching him was hypnotizing for this reason alone.

Every day, he showered precisely at 15:30, after his workout which started at 14:30, every day except Sunday which was his day off. He was consistent and predictable and so, those aching for an anatomy lesson, or a live demonstration on how to build an athletic, mesmerizing, enviable physique, they knew where to find the 6'2" man from Oklahoma City. He would be there at the same hour with his bright blue eyes dancing with joy and enthusiasm for life, his blond hair, cut close on the sides in a Maverick plays volleyball style, his body, its broad square chest, large tan nipples, the gymnast 8 pack, and his deep V that culminated in the obliques he worked hard, specifically to create this effect.

Kyle had found him by accident, he went to work out in the afternoon one day because he had driven his mother to the airport in the morning and had to return to the studio to assist with a special group of artists who wanted to do a Raku firing of the pieces they had been building all week during a workshop. Stinking of smoke, he took a shower before working out and that's when he first saw the physique after which all male physiques should have been modeled. They exchanged hellos and Kyle took a gamble that Jeremy would be there then next day at around the same time. It did not take long to memorize his entire routine and Kyle made sure to cross paths as often as he could, eventually the two became gym buddies.

As Jeremy walked out of the shower towards the sauna and hot tub space, Kyle wished he could just touch the high, round globes Jeremy had so diligently developed. Leg day was magic day for Kyle. Mondays and Thursdays Kyle could count on heavy spotting in his underwear.

After a minute had passed and his semi was under control, Kyle shut off his shower and walked dripping wet, his towel slung over his shoulder, into the hot tub room, just thirty feet from the main shower room. To either side of the room, a steam sauna and a dry sauna were almost never in use at this time of day. Behind the hot tub, two cold water shower heads allowed patrons to refresh themselves after using any of the heated elements in the 'Unwind' space. Jeremy was laying back in the hot tub which was calibrated to provide extraordinarily strong jets, which he was now clearly enjoying across his back.

"Welcome back!" Jeremy said, grinning and pretending to tap the water next to him with his hand. "Come take a load off, the water's fine!"

Kyle smiled back at the young man. Part of him hated how obsessed he was, how stupid it would be to try to explain this to anyone else. Part of him was also happy that this was the object of his desire and not a guy that worked at a donut factory. Over the three months that he had been stalking, or in his parlance, admiring Jeremy, he had been working out five or six times per week and it was showing.

"Look at you, Kyle," Jeremy said, as Kyle stepped into the sunken hot tub. "Your abs are all popping, I can see six of them and they are so much more defined than before, your chest too, look at all that shadow you're casting from those meaty slabs. Your arms, all of you, it's easy to see how much your dedication to your own health is paying off, you're fucking bangable, bro! Go get 'em!"

Kyle laughed, "Thanks, I think I am in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was playing volleyball."

"No doubt, you're looking terrific bro, pretty soon you're going to be squatting 450," Jeremy laughed. Kyle laughed as well, though he did not know exactly why.

"So how are you doing? How is the treatment going?" Kyle asked, wanting to get the conversation off of himself.

"Ah, shit. Yeah, it's not good. My doctor is convinced I - shit, I have not told anyone outside my family - I have macular degeneration. He did not want to say that's what it was because I am too young for it, it's not usually ever seen in people under 40, never mind in their 20's, but that is what it is," Jeremy spoke as if describing the condition did not mean his life would drastically change. He spoke in a calm, explanatory voice, everything was what it was, the only reasonable thing was to accept it.

"My grandmother has that, Jeremy," Kyle replied, searching Jeremy's face for emotion or an appropriate response on his part. They had just opened the door to a type of intimacy he had not anticipated. "This means you can't ever - you can't - shit! That sucks!"

Jeremy nodded, "It's not horrible now and it will take time to get horrible, maybe decades if the meds they are giving me and the nutritional plan all work out, but yeah. That's the end of the road for my dream to become an Air Force pilot."

Saying it out loud was crushing. Kyle saw Jeremy's head slump forward and instinctively, he rose and sat next to him, placing his hand on the muscular shoulders.

Jeremy did not cry for long, after just a few tears, he raised his head, his eyes moist and reddened, and he let out a long breath. "What do you say we go into the steam sauna, I still have that thing I want to ask."

Kyle nodded. Jeremy stood up and Kyle suddenly went back to being an ogler. Jeremy's massive cut dick was now inches from his face. He had never been this close to the girthy, fleshy sleeping python and her softly cradled eggs. The piss slit seemed to be smiling at Kyle.

"Oooh, those jets, they get in there! It's like someone is fingering your hole," Jeremy joked.

Kyle let out a small, suppressed squeal that could not be distinguished between an expression of joy or torturous misery.

"C'mon, let's go. Don't be afraid of the jets, you get used to it," Jeremy smiled, it was a bit forced, he was still clearly upset, but joking was his way of pushing past.

Kyle looked sheepishly away, "You go, I will follow you in a minute."

"Well, then I'll stay here," Jeremy replied, shifting back towards Kyle and giving him a second brush with glory, a mere foot away from the promised land with all it's incredible delicious cucumbers, plums and creamy honey.

Kyle gritted his jaw but tried to speak as if all was well and calm, "No, no, go on in, I will just be a minute."

Jeremy turned and faced Kyle directly, if he were an enhanced interrogations technician, he could have done no better to torture his friend. "Why? What's going on?"

Jeremy's voice had been direct, officious, and left no room for anything but a straight answer. "m'rd," mumbled Kyle.

"You're what?"

"I'm hard," he whispered, ten decibels below the noise of the hot tub.

"Speak up, Kyle, I can't hear you," Jeremy seemed a bit annoyed. This was not a common reaction by the impossibly patient and optimistic young man, but it was clear Kyle was hiding something. Indeed, he was hiding a circumcised, sub-six inch penis; as average as average could be.

Kyle looked up, defeated, "I'm hard."

Jeremy fell backwards laughing. Gone was the sad demi-god that needed comforting, back was the lively, merry, fount of feel-good. Perhaps Kyle could take credit for helping pull him out of his sadness.

Suddenly, Jeremy stopped laughing and looked quizzically at Kyle, "Wait, you got hard because I told you I was going to lose my eyesight and can't follow my lifelong dream? That would suck! Is that it, though?"

Kyle shook his head, "You stood up right next to me and said the thing about fingering your hole."

Jeremy chuckled and got back up on his feet. He stepped closer to Kyle, letting his soft dick and testicles, hanging completely relaxed, both the color of a rich golden tan, his pubes trimmed tight to the skin, hang just six inches from Kyle's face. "This get's you hard?" Jeremy wanted to hear it again, genuinely interested.

Kyle shoved his hands into the water, covering his own crotch, but he nodded.

"That's amazing! So, just form me standing here, do you think you could bust a nut?" he asked.

"Dude," Kyle looked miserable, "I don't want to talk about this with you. I feel like a perv."

A light went on in Jeremy's head. "Noooooooo! No way! That's why - shit! That's why you've been coming here every day that I am here, and we have the same schedule and same workouts. You were hounding my unit!" He was grinning from ear to ear, proudly nodding and bobbing his head. "That tight little bod you got there, my fat dick inspired that. Ha ha ha ha!"

Kyle seemed miserable. He was not just being teased, Jeremy was just putting pieces together that exposed him and it was painful. "Jeremy, I'm sorry. I'll just leave. Can you turn around, please?"

"Why? What's wrong?" Jeremy asked, still standing a foot from Kyle's eyes, which were having an impossible time of not staring and tattooing the image to the back of his retinas. "Why would you leave, do you have to? I still want to talk."

"Aren't you mad?" Kyle asked, trying to look anywhere but where he wanted to look.

"Mad?" Jeremy seemed genuinely confused. "Why the fuck would I be mad, because you like my cock? Shit! If that made me angry I'd be the hulk! I don't care dude, look all you want. It's flattering. It would be nice if you appreciated all the work I did, my build, my muscles. The cock itself was a gift from my mom's side of the family, I did nothing to earn it, but hey, we take all praise and compliments kindly and with gratitude."

Kyle's face squished into a wrinkled ball of confusion. "Seriously? You're not pissed? You know why I was looking at it? I was not admiring the pump or the definition, I wanted that fucking thing inside all my holes!"

Jeremy chortled, "Yeah, I'm not an idiot and maybe you don't need to be so graphic. But no, I don't care. I don't see you getting what you want, but if looking and admiring means we met and became friends, I don't mind. And, if I am ever in the mood for a hairy man pussy, I will definitely call you first."

"It's not hairy," Kyle replied. "I did laser hair removal."

"No shit!" Jeremy replied, "Let me see!"

The look on Kyle's face was something of a blend of arousal and confusion. But when was this going to happen again in his lifetime? Still hoping he was not being punked, he stood, his dick still fully erect, pointing 45 degrees away from his body.

"Ah, there's the little guy," Jeremy said in a baby voice.

"Dude! That's humiliating," Kyle protested.

"We'll, I'm sorry but it is also kinda true, it is a little guy. He's cute, good shape, just not big. We all got stuff we wish we could change," Jeremy replied, shrugging off Kyle's concerns.

"What do you not like about you? You're fucking perfect!" Kyle retorted, perhaps too loudly.

"Well, there's my eyes," Jeremy answered, his voice softer, his lips pursed in a helpless sort of smile.

"Oh, fuck! I'm an asshole. I'm sorry Jeremy, I suck," Kyle said, his voice contrite and remorseful.

"It's ok, we do what we can with what we have, and try to not to curse the heavens because of what we think we want. That's my philosophy," his words settled Kyle who knew he had been insensitive. "Speaking of which, what did you do to your asshole, show me."

Kyle took a long breath and turned around and bent forward, suddenly hoping no one would walk in on this scene. Then he used one hand to steady himself and the other to pry apart his ass cheeks. "Let me see," Jeremy said, coming closer and using both of his hands to nearly rip Kyle in half.

Kyle let out a soft moan, he hoped Jeremy had not heard it. "You like that, huh?" Jeremy taunted. "It is as nice an asshole as I have ever seen. One chick I dated back in high school let me fuck her up the ass, hers was really dark though, or maybe we did not fuck in enough light. Yours is really light, almost pink. Do you use a cream or something?"

"No," Kyle replied, "it's just the laser treatment about three years ago and that's it."

"C'mon," Jeremy said, releasing the two muscular globes and emphasizing his words with a hard tap. "Someone sees this we are both getting kicked out of the gym."

He jumped out in one quick motion and headed straight to the sauna. With nothing left to hide, his asshole and cock both examined by the straight airman, Kyle followed him, first to grab his towel -mandatory in the sauna - and then to settle into the steamy, eucalyptus scented room.

"So what did you want to ask," Kyle said, both men now seated at 90 degrees from one another in the back corner of the room.

"Well, it's about this thing with my eyes. I could potentially pursue piloting in the Air Force, I don't think that's going to work, not in the long run. As enlisted, it would take a long time to either become an officer - which means going to college or waiting five more years and then applying for a program that may or may not take me, and with my eyes it's doubtful - or I need to shift radically what I thought life might be for me," he was back to lecture mode, offering facts, hard facts, in a plain manner, unadorned or touched by the emotion that surely rippled underneath the surface like magma under the earth's crust.

"It is a cruel thing, a really unfortunate thing, but I understand. Is there anything I can do to help?" Kyle offered.

"There is, thank you for asking and I hope you mean it, because it's kind of a hassle," Jeremy replied.

Kyle leaned forward, inviting Jeremy to continue.

"When I was in high school and my one semester in college, I took two and a half years of pottery. I loved it and I was pretty good. I always wondered if I could make it a career. I am a little jealous that you have been able to do it successfully and wondered if you would consider taking me on as an apprentice, for a month or so, while I get my medical discharge. Then we could discuss a more formal arrangement, I just want to see if I like it as much as I think I do and if I can understand the business model well enough to do it full time," Jeremy paused. He looked nervously at Kyle. "I know I am asking a lot -"

"Shut up! Of course I will do it! Are you fucking kidding me? Getting to spend more time with you, hanging out, sharing one of my biggest passions with a person I like and respect? You're an idiot if you think I am saying no to that," Kyle gushed, he was genuinely excited and also a little disappointed Jeremy would think he might hesitate.

"Buddy, thank you. I had been nervous about asking for a week. I know you say it's no big deal, but shit, it's a lot of time spent explaining things and correcting mistakes, I really am grateful," Jeremy was beaming, his full lips spread out into a gorgeous bright smile, accentuated by deep dimples on his muscular, youthful face.

"This will be great, you know I admire you, it will be fun learning from you as well," Kyle replied.

"Well, to show you my gratitude, I wanted to give you something. For your spank bank," Jeremy winked as he pulled back his towel. Underneath, his cock was fully at attention, too heavy to rise up like Kyle's, but nearly horizontal with the ground. He stood and walked closer to Kyle, close enough that he could have easily leaned forward and gripped the fat head with his lips, glistening with the steam and condensation created by the sauna.

Kyle gasped and pulled back slightly. "Don't be afraid of it, touch it if you want," Jeremy offered.

"If I want," Kyle repeated, almost in a mumble. He reached out his hand and gripped the base, feeling the warmth and velvet soft skin that stretched and adjusted as he very slowly moved his hand back and forth. He could not believe this was happening. The colossal girth alone was impressive, Kyle's fingers barely encircled the thing. As he was holding it, he noted it went nearly two-thirds of the way up his arm, it had to be nearly 11 inches long.

"How big is it?" Kyle asked, staring at the thing, memorizing the large veins that protruded and ran the length of the shaft, veins he could gently shift with his fingers.

"It's not always the same, but usually over 10," Jeremy replied, as if answering a doctor's question.

For his part, Kyle listened but his attention was squarely on the heavy organ he was holding. He studied the circumcision scar after which the shaft became a lighter shade, almost pink. He also studied the large glans, about the size of a small peach, it would do damage anywhere it went, Kyle imagined. The corona was smooth, perfectly smooth. He did not have the natural granules and bumps other men sometimes had, this was a cock made for movies. With his other hand, he gently rubbed the top of Jeremy's cockhead, letting his finger caress the piss slit, pulling a soft moan from Jeremy and a drop of pre-cum.

"We should stop there," Jeremy said in a low voice, putting his hand on Kyle's shoulder and gently patting him on the cheek. "That was starting to get weird for me, a little. Sorry."

Kyle was not sure if he was drooling but he was mesmerized, dumbfounded by joy and lust. He could not believe what had just happened. "No, of course. That was great, man," he said softly, trying to swallow but finding his mouth dry.

"You think you'll jerk off to that?" Jeremy asked.

Kyle laughed softly. He looked into Jeremy's lovely face, "Do cows go moo?"

The Potter's Studio Ch 2: Center Your Piece