The Potter's Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle heard it, so did Jeremy when he said it, so did Josh as he had walked back into the room. "Love? Can we be a gay-ish thruple? Cause I love you guys too!"

Smiling, he lay on the bed next to Kyle and kissed him, then stretched his neck to kiss Jeremy who was sweating profusely and dripping onto an enraptured Kyle.

"Take it all out," Kyle groaned, a look of confusion and disappointment flashed on Jeremy's face. "And put it all back in, slowly. I want you to deep dick that hole until my ring knows who owns that fucking cunt."

Jeremy grinned and did as he was told, leaning forward first to exchange another kiss with Kyle. He then straightened his back so that he was sitting on his knees right in front of the open trench that had been a tiny pucker not too long ago. He loved watching all 10 plus inches disappear and reappear, the pop of the sphincter growing less and less pronounced until the whole ride to the base of his cock was a smooth, silky, steamy warm glide.

"I have never felt this before," Jeremy declared.

Kyle at first did not respond as Josh had also hopped up on his knees and had dropped his cock into Kyle's mouth, and Kyle was lavishing it with attention. He pulled free for a second and simply said, "Fuck me wild, you fucking stallion."

Jeremy grinned from ear to ear and immediately began to punch deep into Kyle's guts with an absolute abandon. He was an animal and this was his bitch, every muscle twitched and tensed and pushed and plunged, his hips and testicles were banging hard into Kyle, creating a racket that could be heard down two floors. Kyle began to moan, then whine, then whimper loudly, every thrust pushing sounds out of his throat that he could no longer control. Josh started to match Jeremy's intensity in fucking Kyle's face and the two men seemed to have made some unspoken agreement as they looked at each other, pulled one another in for a kiss and pumped massive loads into his throat and into his intestines nearly at the same time.

As the two men pulled away from their kiss, they looked down at their friend. He was breathing heavy, still had two cocks inside of him and his dick was leaking profusely. Jeremy reached down and began to jerk Kyle's dick, stopping to use the lubrication from his own precum to twirl circles on the top of his cockhead. Kyle moaned and whined, he twisted about but could not escape the man practically sitting on his face and the tother still ensconced deep in his bowels and he climaxed. He shot volleys and jets that soaked his chest, his chiseled, sculpted abs, and that managed to hit both men in their chests as well.

"Hey Kyle," Jeremy said, "Look up here."

Kyle's vision was blurred, he had been squinting his eyes for some time, through the intense feelings and then his own nut. He opened them wide and saw his former airman turned stud artist licking his cum off of his best bud's nipple and chest, sliding his tongue under the ridge of the muscle where the semen had run. He passed his tongue over the spot several times and then leaned down to share the taste with the author of that same spooge.

The three men collapsed onto the bed in a mess of legs, arms, cocks and balls. Kyle could not remember when he had been happier.

"Jeremy," Kyle said, after a few moments of silence and a pause to catch his breath.

"Yeah, Kyle, what's on your mind?" Jeremy replied languidly.

"I hope Jasmin says yes to the free list, because you should know, I love you too, not in a gay way, just in a please fuck me often way."

The three men laughed and, after a few more jokes and talk of Paris with the girls, drifted off into a much deserved sleep.