The Power of 3

Story Info
Asked to stay with the company with a bonus.
2.9k words
3.88
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

What can I tell you all made up but sometimes I wish it was not especially in the Summer months.

Well I had worked for this company for 3 years now and I felt a bit stale, there was nothing to light the fire within, just go in do what was required and go home. I decided to resign I had enough money to see me through for a year so I could not so much pick and choose but be a bit more selective.

I was called into the Managers office and we went through my reasons for leaving. He looked at me and said "What if I could give you an incentive to stay?"

I thought for a min and asked "What sort of incentive?"

"First you have to sign this form as we deal with sensitive information and it cannot be leaked out to the general public in any shape or form or Social media."

Seemed like a basic non-disclosure agreement as I had seem a few in my time. I signed the form. He made one call and someone came and took it away.

"What if I was to say that I can arrange for you to have a submissive female for you for 3 weekends out of 4. That they will do what they are told when they are told. They can be punished but if you go to far you will be sanctioned and you will loose a months' pay. If we receive a compliant that you went too far there will be and enquiry that day and the subby with be checked for abuse beyond a limit. What do you say?"

"OK." Seemed the best answer I guess.

"Follow me." He said.

We went down to the secure floor where you had to have a special pass to get through once out of the lift.

When we walked in there was a young girl sat at reception as soon as she saw us she stood up and she was naked.

"Good morning Sirs can I be of service today."

"As you can see all females on this floor are subbies they take it on a rota to be here, they put their outside clothes in lockers, Then a managers inspects them and they stay here for the day, how they are left depends on the manager. Some have nipple clamps put on and some have vibrators in them on timers. Either way they have to email the manager for permission to play and cum.

Please show this man the room where the current subbies have photo's that can be used.

"Yes Sir of course."

I followed her along the small corridor to a room.

"Is there anything I can help you with sir do you need a blow job as you go through the files?"

This was a bit surreal I guess, I thought my manger arranged the meeting to find out why I was leaving and now I have a female employee offering me a blow job whilst I looked at some subbies.

"OK."

She got under the desk as I started to look through the photo's.

She was good and within 5 mins I shot my load down her throat which she swallowed eagerly.

I had found my 3, Samantha, Charlotte and Annabelle.

She came out from under the table her firm tits hanging down. She leaned over and said "Good choice, I will email them to Sir for you.

That afternoon my boss invites me to his office. "No time like the present, you will have Sam this weekend then Charli and then Bella. Each starts at 6pm on Friday and must be in work 8am Monday.

Now I was covering the closure on Friday so I was on till 6pm. Half of me thought it was one big wind up. At 6pm along came Sam she had a small bag over she shoulder, stood by desk and just said "Ready Sir."

"I have a few things that I need to do to close down the office, When I come back I want you stood there naked with your feet 3 feet apart understand?"

"Of course."

Still convinced it was a wind up I walked around the office making sure that everything was away and the desks where clear. When I got back she was as instructed. I could not believe how big her tits where and reached over and squeezed them.

"Everyone likes my tits Sir and they are very sensitive."

"Get dressed we have to go to my house to carry on."

Sam put her clothes back on whilst I watched and believe it or not we caught the bus to my house.

Once inside I told her "Strip." And she did. This time I felt her fanny and played with her tits, pinched sucked and twisted her nipples and all she did was moan in in the right places.

"How many people are aware of what goes on?"

"Just a few she replied during moans."

"What do you do during the week if you are a subby at weekends?"

I have to give the floor manager a tit wank every morning, his cum stays on my tits till he gives me permission to clean them or he will take me down to the 1st floor and whoever is on reception has to lick it all off whilst he watches.

"I can see you have a landing strip, who shaves you?"

I have to do it in a mirror sir as my tits get in the way of seeing what needs doing."

"I used to shave my ex once a week so I think I will start there."

"What do you have in the bag?" I asked

Sam showed my some clothes then a vibrator, some nipple clamps and a small paddle.

"You will never be still you must keep moving understand, if I am shaving you fanny you have to play with you nipples, they must be hard all the time, If we are watching TV then I want to see that vib going in and out, I will be putting you in positions that I want you in, you have to keep moving even if you are stood up. I must always be able to see you play, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Get up on the table bend you knees and spread your legs, start playing now."

When I came down with the shaving equipment her fingers were inside her moving in and out. "Move your fingers I need to get there." Sam quickly moved to her nipples and started to play with them.

I put some saving cream on her fanny and started to shave her. Once done I put some baby oil on my fingers moved them up and down her fanny lips before pushing them inside of Sam. He face was a picture, I kept moving in and out, She stopped playing with her nipples and I had to tell her off for that and she went straight back to playing. After about 5 mins she came hard with a grunt again she stopped playing with a her tits. "Did I tell you to stop playing, you will have to be punished for that later."

Then I put my face between her legs and licked up and down this caused small waves of pleasure to wash over Sam. Then she came again.

"I do not think you understand when I said you must not stop playing do you?"

"I do sir but I cannot help it."

"Well you have racked up 2 punishments already and it's only Friday night."

"Sorry sir." As her hands went straight to her nipples and played.

"Play with the vib whilst I watch." As I gave her the vib and she pushed it straight in.

What I could see was a female with big tits playing with a vib and looking a bit messy as she had just come twice.

"Keep playing but I want a tit wank at the same time, you carry on playing and I will squeeze you tits around my cock and you had better keep looking at your tits as I do."

I really am a bit warped, but there is nothing like a tit wank, she moved her tits up and down as I sandwiched my cock in the middle and she played with the vib. I shot my load over them and she just looked and smiled. "You can rub it in but do not touch the nipples just the base."

"Yes sir."

"Keep your legs spread as you do, do not forget you have to keep playing all the time."

With one hand she rubbed my cum into her tits with the other she played with the vib going in and out.

"Lay on the floor, spread your legs and keep playing whilst I suck on your nipples, do not forget you already have 2 punishments so keep playing. We fucked, there was no feelings I just filled her fanny up and she did cum again.

We went to bed.

"When I wake up I want to see my cock between you tits, they will be my focus tomorrow."

"Yes sir."

I woke up in the night and just watched her tits move up and down I lent in and sucked the nearest one for a bit before going back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning there was no tit wank happening. I pulled the covers off Sam.

"Sorry sir." Was all she said

"Hang you head of the end of the bed." Sam quickly got in position. I pushed my cock into her mouth and started to maul her tits. I pushed my cock further in her mouth making her gag, I pulled back and pushed in again. I squeezed each nipple and said "I told you what I was going to do today and you did not do as requested so now it's punishment time for breaking the rules yesterday and not waking me up properly this morning."

With that I shot my load in to her mouth, making her reverse swallow.

"Get in the shower now."

Sam quickly rang to the shower and turned it on.

"Get under it now, what is the problem can you not follow simple instructions today, tit wank, take a shower is there something you do not understand?"

"I was waiting for it to warm up sir."

"Get under it now."

With that she got underneath the cold water her nipples got hard as she waited for the water to warm up, it did eventually. I stopped the shower. "You will cover your whole body with soap I do not want to see one part nor covered, I will be back in 2 mins"

When I returned she was shivering a bit, her nipples where hard and she was stood with her legs apart. "Turn around." Sam had covered all her body. It seemed a shame to wash it off. I leaned over her put the shower on luke warm and stepped back. Sam yelp a bit but washed all the soap off as I watched. Paying attention to her now shaved fanny and tits.

I gave her a towel and I watched as she leaned forward to dry herself all over.

"As I said earlier your tits will be my focus today, they will be flogged, sucked, pinched and anything else I can think of."

"Stand in the middle of the room, put your hands under you tits, if you move or make a sound I will add a few."

"They look a bit pale I think I should make them a nice red colour."

With that I brought the flogger down on her left tit. All credit to her she did not move, perhaps this is a regular occurrence, I then it the other one. I hit each one 3 times. Then I told her to take her nipples and pull them out from her body as I wanted to hit the underneath to give then all over red, as I hit the underside she let go and the tit bounced back against her.

"Can't even do that." Was all I said

I tied one end to the stair rail and the other to her nipples.

"Now step back until you're your tits are away from your body."

As soon as the underside became visible I brought the flogger up. I did this to each tit and now they were both red and Sam had a tear running down her face but juices running down her leg.

"I told you they would be my focus today." As I untied the knot of string attached to her nipples.

I spend the day doing what I said and Sam was getting wetter and wetter. She did ask for my fingers in her fanny to make her cum but I declined for now.

The last position of the day was I tied her hands behind her back. Tied her tits up so they were a bit swollen and then pulled her up till she was on tip toe and then I attacked her fanny with my tongue, with in minutes she was shaking and asking for release and she came hard, trying to take the pressure of her tits by moving from toe to toe but when she came she just hung by her tits till I lowered her down. "Tomorrow it will be full body and you need to wake me up like you should have done this morning, understand?"

"Yes sir I will."

With that we went to bed and I spend a good 30 mins on each nipple sucking and playing till I fell asleep until the morning.

Nothing was happening in the morning so I just pulled the sheets of Sam rolled her face up smacked her tits hard and went straight up her fanny. She soon woke up with a shocked look on her face.

"You did not wake me up with a blow job." Was all I said as I slapped her tits again.

"Sorry sir."

"Not good enough."

With that I shot my load in her and her head rolled to the side.

"Go and get in the shower now. When you are done go down stairs and get breakfast."

I watched her in the shower as she left I just said "Bend over now."

I slapped her ass cheeks three times and then just said "Go."

Sam went down the stairs her tits bobing up and down with each hurried step.

"Get under the table and put my cock in your mouth, just hold it there."

As she got down her ass received more slaps. "Hurry up."

I had my breakfast with my cock in her mouth.

"Come out now." God she was slow as I reached for her nipples and pulled her up. Put your one leg on the chair and with that I went straight up her again. The look on her face was priceless one of shock and pleasure as I just pumped into her. I pulled out and slapped each tit on the nipple hard.

"This is going to be your day, I am going to fuck every hole you have, with my cock, my fingers and my tongue. You will just comply." With that I slapped her tits again.

"Yes sir."

"Until I say you will spend time on your hands and knees following me around. I will put you in a position and I will fuck you." With that I got the clamps and sucked pinch and squeezed her nipples before adding them.

"Why are you so slow. Get on your hands and knees now!"

"I am going to slap your ass cheeks, crawl over to the wall, put you head down so you can see between your legs and crawl forward."

I started smacking her ass

"Spread your legs further than that I need to see you fanny."

Sam's ass was a nice shade of red.

"Get up and sit on my cock, those clamps are not coming off till I see you cum."

Sam took a hold of my cock and guided it in to her fanny and moved up and down, I started to slap her tits till all of her sudden her body shook her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she came hard. I removed the clamps and her head shot back up as the blood started to circulate again as I reached in and sucked each nipple. Sam came again.

That's what I did all day there was very little conversation, just sex when every I said and in any position I said. By the end of the day I was very tired and Sam just laid on the floor with her legs spread gently playing with herself.

"I will be taking you home now so you better get dressed."

"Yes sir."

Although this did not stop me having one last feel and suck of her tits.

When I went into the office the next day Sam was not at her desk. This made me think she was giving the boss his morning blow job or she was being questioned about the activities over the weekend.

I was called in to my boss's office and asked did I want to stay with the company.

With the perks on offer who could refuse, my manager took my old pass off me gave me a new pass with access to the 1st floor and then he ripped up my resignation letter and just said "Enjoy."

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers