All Comments on 'The Power of Blackmail Ch. 04'

by CloverGazer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh she's a bitch that needs to learn her place! I'm sure he'll be laying pipe to her soon while having her eat Louise's pussy. Maybe he even fills Louise in, and has Louise blackmail her, telling Isabel she knows about her and Ryan. Of course Ryan is behind it all. I cant wait to see when and how he gets Isabel impaled on his cock, or lapping Louise's twat. You're excellent, dude!

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy this series, I hope you continue it.

elrohirzeratulelrohirzeratulover 1 year ago

I’m so glad you added the older sister in, I really prefer my blackmail stories to have reluctant characters. It would be great to have one sister really into it and one still reluctant and being pressured into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot! Please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suspenseful and orgasmic. Hopefully he anal fuck his older sister as punishment for not putting out sooner since she likes it aggressively

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My dIck hurts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So compelling and the nice burn before soothing his itch for Isabel. Especially taking the opportunity to zero in on her reactions.

Do release more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cum in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know if you are still working on this but it would be great if did. It's an amazing story one of the best I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope so too. Read the first two a while back and yesterday I was able to remember the name to find two more chapters. I’m interested to know how far you’ll take the story and up the score: bondage, mother, anal, voyeur, etc.

H2OwolfH2Owolf6 months ago

I like the speed do fast. I hope that is is continued.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I hope you continue this story I really like it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waiting patiently. Likewise, I could agreed more with the addition of his mother, anal, bondage, voyeur, etc. A strong silent favor economy and more blackmail as well.

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 2 months ago

Hey man, great story please continue the story. I can’t wait for the next part. Can you please give us an update for when the next part is coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCloverGazer@CloverGazer
*Sorry, no update yet* Im currently on hiatus. Manor of workload in my real life is the cause. However, I always have my stories on the brain and keep notes on ideas and where I want them to go. I'll try and get some done before too long... Upcoming submissions: (In no parti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES