The power of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her a curious expression on his face, before looking at Joyce as if to ask something. Laura looked at her mother as she nodded and smiled at Charlie and was a little surprised when Charlie took her hand firmly in his and walked towards the back door.

Letting herself be led, she followed Charlie, as he walked out the back door and down the side passage. Out into her own front garden he confidently led her, down to the end of the drive and then turned in the direction of his own house, tugging at her hand. Leading her down the side of his own house he opened the door and then looked up at her.

"Laura." He said.

"Yes Charlie."

"Daddy confused, Laura talk to Daddy ok?" he asked, looking at her with a serious expression on his face.

"Yes Charlie, I'll talk to Daddy." She said a little resigned to the fate awaiting her.

Charlie dropped her hand and said. "Charlie wait with Auntie Joyce." And started walking off. Laura turned, facing into Tom's house and taking a deep breath, walked into the kitchen.

"Cup of tea?" Tom asked with a gentle smile as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Please." She said weakly.

As Tom busied himself making the tea, Laura first waited, then after maybe no more than 30 seconds the silence became too uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry Tom, I don't know what came over me, you have no idea how embarrassed I am."

Tom looked at her, slightly questioningly.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about Laura." He said with a little smile, handing her the tea before gently placing a hand on the small of her back and guiding her towards the living room.

"Why don't we talk about it and see if we can work a few things out?" he asked, a hopeful note in his voice.

"Ok." Laura said quietly.

"I'm not very good with people and emotions." Tom said with a small sigh, "I have them, I'm just not good at reading other people." He continued.

Laura looked more than a little confused and even Tom picked up on this.

"Your mum explained how the women in your family suffer more with hormones when pregnant and how it can send you haywire at times."

"Well I guess that's one way of explaining it." Laura responded gently.

"She said there was more too it, than that, but that it was up to you to explain it if you wanted to."

"She did?"

"Yes. But look it's up to you Laura, tell me as much or as little as you want. I just want you to know that you didn't offend me. I was a little startled, a bit embarrassed, but certainly not offended. Ok?"

Laura looked up. "What would you have to be embarrassed about Tom? It was me that threw myself at you, not the other way around."

"My reaction." He said, glancing downwards, clearly feeling awkward. "I'm not used to having beautiful women do that, things just sort of happened." He hurriedly added, his face turning a light shade of crimson.

"Oh." Laura giggled.

Tom's eyes were downcast and suddenly instead of feeling embarrassed, Laura felt a burst of self confidence, he said he thought she was beautiful, he'd reacted to her because she was beautiful!

"Tom." She said gently touching his forearm reassuringly, waiting till he looked up.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, this was all me." She said seriously. "Mum only kind of touched on things, do you want to know more?" she asked hoping in her heart he did.

"Sure. Well assuming you want to tell me?" he asked.

Laura sat on the sofa and patted the cushion next to her and was pleased when Tom sat down.

"Well I've only learned a lot about this relatively recently and mum now wishes she'd been more explicit earlier," she said gently patting her belly, pleased when Tom nodded with a small smile.

"In my family it's quite common for the women to be really fertile and part of that affects us in ways that can be a little embarrassing, as you may have noticed?" she said gently.

Seeing Tom smile slightly, she continued.

"Well, as you already know, it means that many types of contraception either don't work for us, or don't work very well, as I've recently found out." She said with a wry smile.

"But it also means that we seem to have a lot more hormones flooding our systems, either when we ovulate, or when we are pregnant." She felt her face flushing, but Tom nodded, so she carried on.

"This is so embarrassing." She added laughing.

"It's ok."

"Ok, well, I'm not sure how to put this, but it means we get really horny and our self control gets a bit ragged I guess." She blurted out in a bit of a rush.

"Oh." Tom laughed, breaking the tension.

"Anything else?" Tom asked curiously.

Laura blushed furiously, part of her wanted to just blurt everything out, but the other part was too embarrassed.

"I take it that's a yes?" Tom said gently. "You don't have to tell me unless you want to." He said, gently touching the back of her hand.

Laura's instincts were screaming at her to just tell him everything, blurt it all out and be done with it. His hand touching her was sooooo nice, her body craved more, her face was flushed and she could feel the heat between her thighs. Her nipples stiffening in response to him, her body desperate for his touch.

"Around some men, it's much harder to control the urges." She finally whispered, clinging to her control desperately, pleading with her eyes for him to understand.

Realisation suddenly dawned on his face. "Oh. God, I'm sorry, I didn't realise." He said, blushing and pulling his hand back.

Laura groaned inwardly, why does this have to be so difficult she thought.

Some of it must have shown on her face, as Tom suddenly laughed.

"See I told you, I'm useless at reading people." He said wryly and somehow the tension dissolved. Laura found herself giggling uncontrollably, which then set Tom off too.

"Oh god, what are we like." Suddenly burst out between the giggles.

The laughter must have done some good, because when it finally started to die down Tom asked "are we ok now?"

Somehow that set Laura off again and she had to try and nod between the laughs, whilst Tom tried to keep a straight face without much success.

Eventually the laughter started to die down again, when they both heard a cough from the doorway and saw Joyce standing there holding Charlie's hand.

"Can we take it that it's all sorted out now?" Joyce asked with a smile.

Laura looked at Tom and they both nodded, not trusting themselves not to start giggling again.

"Good, someone was impatient to know that was the case." Joyce added, looking down at Charlie.

"Daddy not confused now?" Charlie asked.

"No munchkin, Daddy's not confused now." Tom replied.

"Good. Confused Daddy bad." Charlie said in his earnest way, which just made the pair of them burst into more laughter.

Charlie, looked at the pair of them for a moment, clearly deciding something, before he launched himself at Laura. "I love you Laura." He said earnestly whilst wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you too Charlie." She said stroking his head.

"So you're good to carry on sitting for Charlie?" Tom asked, his expression soft.

"How can I resist this?" she giggled as Charlie, tried to bury his face in her neck.

"Good." Tom added, a curious expression on his face as he looked at her.

Over the next few months, Laura babysat for Tom more and although in one way the periods of time she spent with Tom after he came back were torture, the hormones trying to overwhelm her self control, somehow they also helped.

She couldn't really explain it, it was like somehow his mere presence drove her wild, but also somehow calmed her. The orgasms she had when she got home and plunged the vibrator into her pussy were somehow more fulfilling, took the edge off more, yet at the same time, made her body ache for his touch more.

She also noticed that Tom seemed to be looking at her in an unusual way, she caught him looking at her more often. Sometimes he didn't even notice she'd caught him, he was so caught up in looking at her. But it was the expression on his face that told the story, the way he looked at her, taking in her whole form, an expression of wonder and amazement on his face that put the biggest smile on her face.

Charlie now always asked about her baby and was fascinated by the growing bump, always chattering away to it and he always kept coming back to the same type of conversation at bed time.

Laura sometimes wondered what Charlie was saying to Tom when she wasn't there, was he asking the same kinds of questions, but Tom never really said anything, he just smiled whenever Charlie showed his fascination and got a sort of wistful expression on his face at times.

It was when she got to around 6 months pregnant that Laura's boobs started to grow even more. She'd already gone from a B to a D cup, but now her boobs seemed to be intent on turning into torpedoes, determined to stick out from her chest as much as they could, her areola kept distending outwards and her nipples were turning into full on teats, at least an inch long and half an inch thick. She'd had to go up more sizes and was now sporting a 34EE bra, at least when she dared to wear one.

Nearly any clothing now chafed her super sensitive engorged nipples. She'd taken to wearing pads over her nipples to try and stop them sticking through her clothes and chafing so much. However her preference was to be completely topless now, letting them stand out from her chest the way they wanted was the only vaguely comfortable thing, she also much preferred being naked in general, letting her ever more pregnant body be only caressed by air, somehow being naked felt so much better and strangely enough she never seemed to feel cold either.

Her sister Lori had come barging into her room one day without knocking and was now completely and obsessively interested in the changes in Laura. In truth she wasn't surprised, Lori was clearly getting broody herself. Her sister might be slightly younger and clearly it wasn't just Laura that had inherited her mothers traits. The fact that her mother was clearly pregnant again was likely exacerbating Lori's broodiness and Laura made sure she told Joyce about Lori. The last thing she wanted was Lori making the same mistake she had, particularly given that Lori was clearly also utterly smitten by Tom.

Strangely enough though, that thought never made Laura feel jealous, it just made her long for Tom's touch more.

Laura's boobs and nipples had been aching all day before she'd gone round to Tom's that evening to babysit. Her newfound disdain for clothing had to be compromised, so she pulled out a little black dress she had that was made of really soft but stretchy material. It had some additional support up top as it was supposed to be worn without a bra and fortunately the material was sufficiently soft that it didn't feel too bad against her nipples.

Her mother had laughed when she walked downstairs in it, asking if she'd looked in the mirror after putting the dress on. Slightly confused at what she meant, she'd looked at herself in the mirror in the hallway and blushed. The dress clung to every single curve she had, it made it absolutely clear that she had nothing on underneath and her nipples were clearly visible underneath the material covering them. For the first time in her life, Laura looked at herself and loved everything she saw, it was like a switch had gone in her head and now she was able to appreciate the vision of fertile and gravid femininity she'd become.

So it was wearing only the dress, a pair of flat sandals and newfound confidence in herself that she went round to Tom's. His eyes had widened when he opened the door, his mouth opening a little as he was unable to stop himself staring at her. Laura's heart quickened as she let him drink her form and she made no attempt to call him out on his appreciation.

Suddenly Tom clearly became aware of himself staring. "Sorry Laura, it's just you look amazing." He said breathily.

For some reason, this lifted her confidence and she decided to give him a twirl on the doorstep after saying "why thank ye kind sir." With a giggle.

Charlie was watching TV in the living room and glanced up as Laura came in. "Beautiful Laura." He said a dazzling smile, before coming running over for his customary hug. As she glanced up towards Tom, she caught him looking her over again and an inner yes rang through her mind as she let him drink her form in.

So it was that after Charlie had gone to bed and she had done her customary cleaning, she found herself sitting on the sofa almost half dozing some silly programme paying on the TV in the background, when a light lingering touch on her shoulder brought her out of her half doze.

"Hi." Tom whispered gently, looking down at her.

"Hi." She replied with a slightly sleepy and dreamy smile as she gazed into his Hazel eyes.

"Charlie all good?"

"Of course, he always is." She said gently as Tom sat down next to her on the sofa.

"You know, he's only like that for you. Most other people get the hyperactive Charlie of an evening. I guess it must be the Laura effect." Tom said wistfully, without taking his eyes off her.

Having him look at her like that nearly melted her heart completely, this was the way she wanted him to look at her, the way she longed for him to look at her and now he was doing it, everything felt somehow right with the world.

She noticed his eyes flicker downwards and his tongue subconsciously lick his lips.

"Err I think somethings happening?" he said self consciously, glancing downwards again.

Laura glanced downwards and saw clear and growing wet patches around her nipples.

Somehow despite everything that had previously happened, Laura didn't feel even slightly self conscious.

"Oh, that's started I guess. Mum did warn me, it's another one of those things about being a woman in my family. I guess that means I'll have to start pumping already." She sighed

She couldn't help but notice the way Tom's eyes seemed to be magnetically drawn to the wet patches on her dress, his lips slightly open and his tongue occasionally flickering to wet them and for some reason she suddenly felt very bold.

"Tom, I don't have the pump with me, it's at home. Could you help me out?" she asked gazing into his eyes as she gently moved her chest.

"What, how. Oh." He said, his face blushing as he realised what she meant.

Tom's response emboldened her further and she found herself gently encouraging him to lean back on the sofa.

"Tom, could you help me out." She said gently as she moved closer, leaning towards him, her engorged teats filling more of his field of view.

Tom stammered, unable to take his eyes from her wet patches and suddenly Laura found herself sliding onto his lap, her legs either side of his waist as she gently slid the straps of the dress off her shoulders and released her huge engorged breasts.

His eyes were like saucers as her teats were released, it was like they were hypnotising Tom and she found herself gently cradling his head, bringing in slowly towards her milk dripping right nipple. "Please Tom, drink from me." She whimpered as his lips slowly closed on her teat.

The feeling as his lips found her hyper sensitive teat was indescribable. The warm moistness of his mouth suddenly enveloped her nipple and he sucked strongly taking more of her tit into his mouth. The feeling as her milk suddenly let down and flooded into his mouth was beyond anything she'd known and the rumble in his throat of pleasure was the icing on the cake.

Slowly she melted as the man of her dreams fed from her, his arms wrapping round her waist, holding her in place as he suckled hungrily at her motherly tit. Laura couldn't help herself, the orgasm ripped through her body as the milk flooded from her as she ground her exposed and sodden pussy against his crotch.

Tom's hold on her got stronger, more manly, as he hungrily drank her milk. His cock was rock hard and not long after he switched to her second teat, she came again, grinding down hard against his crotch. She felt him stiffen, his teeth clamped down on her nipple painfully, his arms, locked her in place as his crotch thrust upwards, twitching against her flesh as he came hard, whilst his eyes locked on hers and his mouth hungrily drank her.

"Please, I need it." She whimpered as she started trying to fumble with his trousers, she almost whined, when his strong hands gripped her wrists and raised them over her head, then she nearly came again on the spot, when she looked in his eyes and saw the overpowering hunger in them. His hands slid down her sides, grasped hold of her dress and pulled it off over her head.

Tom picked her up and swung her round till she was sitting naked on the sofa, before he stood and started stripping off like a man possessed. He was as gorgeous as she'd hoped and her heart did a double back flip when he damn near ripped his shorts down to release his large, rock hard cock still covered in his own cum.

He wasn't super cut, but god was he manly, his cock jutted out, proud, erect and large, the foreskin starting to pull back from his clearly large purple helmet, her pussy was already rippling, her whole body tingled, as he finally finished stripping off and knelt between her wide open thighs.

The flames of desire ran though her whole body as he slowly lowered his face to hers, wrapping his arms tightly around her body, clamping him to her, crushing her tits against his chest and kissed her in a way that seared into her very soul. Her mind went AWOL as pure need took hold of her and she moaned in frustration as his lips dragged away from hers and worked their way down across her neck.

Laura didn't know how, but somehow, just the feel of his lips and tongue, working their way down across her neck and chest made her come again, but Tom kept moving, her attempts to hold him in place futile against his strength. Her back arched in euphoria as he licked the length of her breastbone and her whole being shivered as his face worked it's way down across her swollen pregnant belly. "Perfection, he whispered reverently as he kissed it.

Slowly he lifted her thighs and spread her legs and her whole body spasmed in anticipation before being wracked by another huge orgasm as she felt his tongue lick slow and long across her swollen, pregnant pussy.

There was no way to describe it other than worship. Tom worshipped her pussy, he played her like Jimmi Hendrix with a Stratocaster and he played her far beyond anything she'd dreamed was possible. Afterwards, she could not have told you if it was a series of orgasms, or one continuous one. Time lost all meaning as he worshipped her pregnant engorged pussy. Somehow her mind regained some form of control, as his licks slowed and his hands rubbed her pregnant belly.

"I wanted this one to be yours." She whimpered. "I only ever wanted you, please forgive me." She suddenly burst out, the tears flowing freely as she finally admitted things to him.

Tom, gently stroked the side of her face as he came up and held her, those eyes of his boring into her very soul, reassuring, loving.

"Tell me what you want Beautiful?" he said in a gentle, but firm tone.

"You, always you." She whimpered, unable to tear her eyes from his despite the shame and fear.

"and?" he asked as his eyes sparkled.

"Claim me, make me yours, put your babies in me, make me give you lots and lots of babies." She whimpered.

Tom held her face gently as she felt him push his body forward, his cockhead finally connecting with her opening. Her back arched as slowly she felt his cock open her and push into her. It was inexorable, amazing and so much more than she had ever dreamed of as his naked manliness forced it's way into her depths.

She gritted her teeth and groaned as his helmet touched her cervix and a huge orgasm exploded through her body, she felt her nipples fountain milk in sympathy with her pussy as the most massive orgasm of her life ripped and seared itself into her very soul.