The power of Breeding

Story Info
Laura uncovers the truth of what she is.
12.8k words
4.66
30.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in any form of sexual activity are aged 18 or over. No permission is given or implied to copy, distribute or publish this work with the authors express permission copyright November 2022 James_Duncan

This is a story I wrote some time ago and have only just finished editing, cleaning up. I hope you enjoy.

The Power of Breeding

Laura sat on the toilet and stared down at the test strip in disbelief. Emotions warred within her, she couldn't say her mum hadn't warned her, but seeing the stark reality presented in front of her, she couldn't help it and burst into tears.

And that was how her mum found her, 18 years old, bawling her eyes out, sitting on the toilet. When she first knocked on the door and Laura didn't answer, Joyce knew something was wrong, fortunately the lock was one that a coin could open from the outside. It was only when her mother saw the test strip showing a positive result that Laura even realised her mother was in the room.

Looking up into her mother's eyes, she couldn't help it and another storm of tears burst through. "It's not fair." She wailed, as her mother enfolded her in her arms and held her.

"Shush, baby, I've got you," her mother whispered gently in her ear as Laura lost it completely, her mother's gentle arms somehow making it all right to let it all out.

"It's not fair, it's not supposed to be like this." She wailed again

"I know baby, I know, just let it out and when we can talk." Joyce said gently as she hugged her eldest baby in her arms.

It must have been at least 20 minutes of hugs and whispered reassurance later before the tears gradually began to subside. Joyce took the opportunity to finally lift her babies head and look into her eyes.

"You want to tell me about it?" she asked gently.

"It's not fair, it was one time only, I'm on the pill. I didn't even really want him, I just got so worked up, it was like I couldn't help myself. He's never going to want me now." She wailed, bursting into tears again.

Joyce just held her daughter again, hugging her tight, she knew her daughter well enough to guess what she meant, but chose to wait and let her cry it out some more before trying to confirm.

Probably another ten minutes of hugs and reassurance passed, before finally Laura's tears stopped again.

"Cup of tea?" Joyce asked gently, before gently leading her distraught daughter downstairs to the kitchen.

Placing the tea down in front of her daughter, Joyce gently said. "We've got at least an hour before your brothers and sisters come home. Why don't you tell me the whole story?"

Laura, looked at her mother, still slightly surprised by the sympathy and understanding she was showing, steeling herself, she took a sip of tea and started.

"I only did it once. I was so worked up; it was like I couldn't control myself. I've been horny before, but somehow this was different, and Darren was just there. I don't even fancy Darren, but I practically jumped him. I know you told me I needed to use condoms as well, but that thought never entered my mind. The urge was just overpowering, it wasn't till afterwards when I realised, he didn't have one on."

"Oh dear." Joyce whispered understandingly.

"I know what you told me, but it's so unfair. One flipping time and I'm pregnant whilst on the pill. Now he's never going to want me." Laura almost whispered the last part.

Joyce was fairly sure who Laura was talking about, she knew the urges her daughter clearly felt and had suspected for some time what her eldest wanted, needed. She should do, having felt that way herself.

"Why would he not want you now honey?"

Laura's head shot up, "because I'm pregnant with a boy's baby." She almost shouted, before her voice faded back to a whisper "A baby that should be his."

Joyce sighed gently, she should have said something sooner she thought, she thought she'd had time, but clearly her daughters' needs were more advanced than maybe she'd realised. Chastising herself, she realised that the signs had been there, she just hadn't picked up on them.

Taking Laura's hand in her own, she steeled herself for the conversation she should have had.

"It's ok to want a strong man, to want to have his babies." Joyce said gently. "Why do you think you have so many brothers and sisters?"

Laura's eyes came up, some of the despair leaving them.

"I still want your father to put more babies in me." Joyce sighed, her own thighs warming at the thought of being pregnant again.

Laura's eyes widened slightly in surprise at her mother's confession.

"So, the question is, what do you want to do?" Joyce was pretty certain Laura would never consider a termination, but likewise she wanted to hear her say it.

"I'm keeping it mum, I know it makes things more difficult, but how can I even consider not doing so, when all I can remember is wanting babies?"

"I'd have been surprised if you said anything else honey." Joyce answered gently, giving her daughter a hug.

"Now, that's decided, what are we going to do about Tom?" Joyce asked calmly.

"What?" Laura asked, her face a picture of chagrin and consternation.

Joyce gave a belly laugh. "Do you honestly think I don't know who. 'He won't want me' is? So, daughter of mine, just how badly do you want Tom?"

Joyce watched as her daughters' jaw opened and closed like a fish and waited, smiling a gentle knowing smile.

Finally, Laura's mouth stopped moving and her eyes suddenly dropped to the floor. "More than anything." She whispered.

"In that case daughter of mine, this is what you are going to do." Joyce said firmly.

Later that night, once all the kids were in bed. Joyce was idly stroking her husband George's belly, gently teasing him like she knew he loved, when she said gently.

"Laura's pregnant my love."

George sat up with a start. "What." He whispered.

"Our eldest, Laura is pregnant."

George started to rise; Joyce could see the anger flare in him.

"George, lie down." Joyce said in that special voice she always knew would get his attention.

He glanced at her and the expression on her face stopped him in his tracks. He knew that expression, he'd only ever seen it a few times, but it was the one he knew he could not ignore from his wife.

"Laura is pregnant? He asked again, the anger fading from his voice.

"Yes, she made a silly mistake and didn't take my warnings seriously and now having had sex once, she is pregnant."

"Who is the father." George asked testily.

"Darren." Joyce replied calmly, using the same tone.

George looked at his wife again.

"You're not asking the right questions, my love."

George looked slightly confused.

"For a man, who realised what I was and what I needed, you're not very perceptive about your own children are you?" she said in a slightly mocking tone.

If possible, George looked even more confused.

"Did it not occur to you that some of our daughters, might be like their mother?" she asked pointedly.

"Oh." George replied, understanding suddenly starting to filter through.

"A more appropriate question, would be, who does Laura want to be the child's daddy?"

"Do I really want to know?" George asked hesitantly.

"Yes, you great lummox, your eldest daughter is hopelessly in love. Have you honestly not noticed the calf eyes she's been giving one man for the last 5 years? After what I just said, do you honestly not realise that all your eldest wants is to be a wife, a mother to have lots and lots of babies, just like her mother?"

"Oh." George said gently.

Joyce gently thumped her husband's arm, getting his attention again. "Now, you don't need to worry about it, all you need to do is be supportive of the daughter you adore and say nothing but approving things as I help her get what she wants."

"Yes dear." George whispered.

"Oh one other thing my love." Joyce said demurely.

"Our eldest getting pregnant made me very horny, I want to have my coil taken out and I want you to breed me again. Can you do that, can you breed your devoted little slut again?" she whispered coquettishly.

George's head suddenly came around, his eyes flaring, as his hands reached out to grasp his wife. "You want to be bred again do you slut?"

"Yes sir, tell me to have my coil taken out so you can put yet another of your babies in my belly?" she whispered taking hold of his hard throbbing cock in her hand.

"I want that," he growled gently, "I want that coil out of your cervix because you definitely need breeding again."

"Fuck," Joyce moaned as her suddenly hyper aroused husbands cock speared deep into her wanton, hyper fertile hole.

Laura was sitting with her mother drinking tea the following morning. "Are you sure?" she asked her mother.

"Yes dear, trust me on this, when you babysit tonight, I want you to tell him what I told you. Add in the right clothing and that will at least start him thinking about you as a fertile adult woman. If you truly want him, you are going to need to break down his view of you as the girl from next door who's been babysitting for him for years.

However that is all I want you to do, I know you probably want to move faster, but trust me, firstly, his view of you needs to change."

"Ok." Laura said gently.

"Good girl, now remember, mother knows best."

"Yes mum." Laura replied laughing, feeling better than she had since the test strip turned positive.

Laura got dressed, exactly the way her mother had suggested, first came the nice lace underwear her mother had bought her for her birthday. She glanced down at her small B cups as she put the push up bra on. Lovely big nipples, but small and seriously not womanly titties, sighing, she hoped that pregnancy, might make them grow some more, if nothing else, how would she feed the babies she wanted with these small things.

Pulling on the dress her mother had suggested, followed by some modest heels, she stood back and examined herself in the mirror. Hmm, she thought as she turned this way and that, child bearing hips (one of the few bits of her body she loved) shown off properly, some cleavage, her neck exposed with her hair up, even Laura had to admit that she did look significantly more alluring and womanly. I guess Tom's reaction would be the real test.

Laura knocked on Tom's door just before the allotted time and was pleased to see that Tom's eyes lingered on her, just a moment longer than normal. Tom explained that as it was a work do, he shouldn't be that late, and thought he'd probably be back around 11, but if he was going to be longer he'd text her.

Charlie was snuggled on the sofa with Laura, as Tom said his goodbyes. When Charlie didn't respond, Laura, whispered in his ear and Charlie took his eyes of the TV for a moment to say goodbye to his dad, before they rapidly returned to the Cartoon he was watching.

After putting Charlie to bed around 8, Laura decided to make a start on the other part of the plan, her mother had devised and made herself busy in the kitchen, giving it a full spring clean. She knew some people hated doing things like cleaning, but somehow for Laura, it had always felt good, it was like she was doing her bit to contribute to the happiness of the household and she had to admit the sense of satisfaction she got from seeing somewhere clean and tidy might be weird for an 18 year old, but it was what it was.

Once the kitchen was done, she also tidied up the front room, clearing away the few toys Charlie had left behind, as well as putting away some things Tom had clearly left out and going round making sure things weren't covered in dust or dirt.

Her phone pinged around 10.45, letting her know that Tom would be back in about 10 mins. Quickly she sat on the sofa and thought back through what her mother had told her to say. Joyce had been quite explicit in what to say and what not to say, but she had told Laura that before Tom's wife had been killed 5 years ago, they had done what women do and had swapped intimate stories, so now at least Laura was more aware of what Tom did and didn't like.

Hearing that him and Victoria had planned to have lots of children, before she had been killed in the car crash at least made Laura feel a little more comfortable in "warning" Tom that although she could keep babysitting for now, once she got close and gave birth, she would need to stop for a while. That was the pretence for telling him, so he could make sure he had alternative arrangements in place.

So there she was, sitting on the sofa when he came back, she'd deliberately let her dress ride up her legs a little bit more to expose a bit more thigh and hoped that she didn't look more flushed than she felt. The nerves were getting to her, no matter what her mother had said, the thought that Tom might think less of her kept rolling around in her mind no matter what her mother had told her. She had to get this out in the open and hope that her mother was right and that it might help change Tom's view of her.

She'd seen him so many times working in his back garden, or cleaning the car or something, stripped down to just some shorts and either a T shirt, or bare chested when the weather was warm and for as long as she could remember, those sights had made her tummy flutter, her cheeks redden and her thighs warm. She knew he was over 20 years older than her, but that just made him more manly. He was hardly ever harsh, but the way he spoke, the take no shit attitude, it spoke reams to her soul. No modern silly boys or effeminate men for her, no pretty boys who cared more about their looks that anything else. Tom was a man's man and for her, the perfect woman's man.

"Hi Laura, Charlie no trouble?"

"Of course not, he never is." Laura smiled. "hope you don't mind, but I couldn't find anything interesting to watch after Charlie went to bed and I was feeling like doing something, so I've cleaned up the kitchen and the front room."

"Wow, thanks, you really didn't have to." Tom said, clearly slightly at a loss for words.

"Well, I know you're really busy a lot and I actually enjoy it, so no biggie."

"Well, thanks again, I don't know what to say."

"The expression on your face is all the thanks I need." Laura giggled slightly.

Laura sat down on the sofa and waited till Tom sat down as well.

"Tom, there's something I need to tell you."

"Ok." Tom replied, looking slightly confused.

"It's something I want you to hear from me, rather than finding out some other way." Laura said gently, feeling really nervous. Tom's expression of confusion deepened a little.

"Before I do though, I want to say that it doesn't mean I can't carry on babysitting for you or anything, in fact I want to keep doing it. I love Charlie to bits and looking after him never feels like work, ok?"

"Right."

"Well there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to come out and say it. I made a silly mistake a couple of months ago and didn't follow mum's advice and now, well I'm pregnant."

Laura saw a look of disappointment flick rapidly across Tom's face, before it was quickly replaced by a look of sympathy, which gave her confusing feelings in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm telling you this Tom, because I love taking care of Charlie and being here is great." Laura bit down hard on the urge to confess her love for Tom himself, her wish that the baby was his. But suddenly a sort of confession came welling up inside her and the urge to say it was uncontrollable.

"I've only ever done it once and I was on the pill, but still it happened." She whispered, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Hey, it's ok." Tom said quickly, pulling her into a hug.

God it felt so good, having him hold her, the strength in his arms, the smell of his cologne and him, she wanted him to hold her like that forever, she could feel her body desperate to respond to him, it and her heart in perfect sync and she didn't want him to let go, it felt too good.

"I take it you are keeping it?" He asked, gently as he carried on hugging her.

"Yes," she whimpered gently.

"It's ok." Tom gently whispered, stroking her back as he hugged her.

"Please don't think bad of me." She whispered gently.

Tom, gently pulled back to look in here eyes. "Why on earth would I think badly of you?" he said, the look in his eyes serious in the extreme.

"because it makes me look like a slut. I've always wanted babies and now I'm knocked up, by someone I didn't really even want." She said gently.

"What, you didn't want him?" Tom asked fiercely the anger and confusion flooding his face.

"No god, it's not like that Tom, he didn't force himself on me, if anything it was almost the other way round. I'd gotten so worked up and he was just sort of there. Mum had always told me to use a condom as well as the pill, because of the way our family is. Well anyway, I got so worked up and he was just there and things happened and my brain didn't even think about the condom." She trailed off, her face reddening in embarrassment.

Tom was back to looking confused and Laura knew exactly why.

"It's common for the women in my family to be ultra fertile, for want of a better way of putting it. Mum's like it and she'd warned me about it, and it appears I'm the same way. Look at us the wrong way and we get pregnant." Laura giggled a bit towards the end.

"Oh." Tom said, a curious expression on his face which for some reason made Laura's heart sing.

"Well I don't see how it changes anything in respect of babysitting." Tom said. "I'm sure as hell not going to judge you for this."

"Thank you Tom." Laura said gently the weight of worry on her shoulders dramatically lessened.

When Laura got home, she walked into the house and found both her Parents sitting in the front room, her heart jumped slightly as her Dad got up as she walked into the room.

Glancing at her mum, who just nodded gently, she couldn't help it and burst into tears. "I'm sorry Daddy." She blurted out through the tears, staring at the floor, mortification flooding through her.

Next thing she knew, his bear like arms were wrapped around her, holding her tight against him. "Shush Princess." He rumbled gently, his voice resonating through her as he hugged her like he hadn't for years.

"It will all be fine, I promise." He whispered as he held her for a minute or two, waiting for the tears to abate.

"Now Princess," I'm going to leave you and your mum to discuss a few things, he said gently, lifting her chin to look at her. "But, I love you and this doesn't change that one jot, are we clear?" he asked in that wonderful voice he used sometimes, emphasising each point.

"Yes Daddy." She whispered, somehow the rest of the weight lifted from her shoulders.

"Ok, well I will leave you two to it." He said gently, bending down to kiss her forehead, before leaving the room.

"So how did it go?" Joyce asked gently as Laura sat down on the sofa.

"Well, I think." Laura responded in a slightly bemused voice.

"So does mum know best?" Joyce asked, laughing gently.

"Yes mum...."

"Now, there's a few things I need to discuss with you that you need to know about. So let's get that done, whilst everyone else is in bed ok?"

"Yes mum." Laura replied, trying not to let exasperation into her voice.

They talked for a good 20 minutes or so, or should we say, Joyce talked, explaining how it was likely that Laura was like the other women in the family and how this made things different for them. She explained how she had started off, looking much like Laura did now and how getting pregnant had made dramatic changes to her body.

Laura listened raptly, the thoughts of the changes her mother was describing, how she might turn into something as womanly as her mother, igniting feelings within her, she'd not realised she had. Joyce was not a tall woman, but she had large child bearing hips, a relatively large, but firm bottom and at least a double D pair of tits, despite her modest frame. Laura had never taken much notice before when her mother had said, not worry about her modest tits, that nature would probably sort it out for her. But hearing it now explained in more direct terms, she couldn't help but work her thighs together, the warmth welling within her as the thoughts that she might transform ignited a fire within her belly.