The power of Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wailed and moaned as he pumped her needy pussy, making it take every single inch with every stroke, using it, making it his. She melted into a puddle of pure orgasmic bliss, her body running on autopilot as she found where she was supposed to be. Impaled by Tom's cock.

She felt Tom's body start to tense and exaltation seared through her mind. "Claim meee." She heard herself wail and then suddenly it was like everything fell away. It was the quiet before the storm, her senses heightened, then suddenly boom, the first jet of Tom's seed splashed into her cervix and her body went nuts.

She felt herself hold him as tightly as she had ever known, her entire body demanding his seed as deep as it could go, demanding he pump every single drop into her depths, each bolt of orgasmic lightning tightening her grip on him, demanding more and more seed in her depths. His arms, grasping her hips, pulling her as hard onto him as she demanded, pushing his cock as deep as it could go. She felt every spurt of his wonderful seed injected inside her, how her body revelled in it, wanted it, demanded it.

Laura's mind started to slowly wake up as her eyes flickered open and she found herself staring into Tom's warm hazel eyes. "I lost you there for a minute." He whispered gently as he stroked her face. Gradually feeling resumed in her and she rejoiced again, she was in his arms, he was buried inside her, plugging all his lovely seed deep inside her.

Tom, gently picked her up, letting her wrap her legs round his waist and keep his cock deep inside her, she just stared into his eyes as he carried her upstairs, somehow the feelings she thought she had for him, now paled in comparison to what it felt like now he had taken her and had filled her like she was supposed to be filled. The aching need in her body was gone, replaced by a warm glow.

Somehow, him cumming deep in her needy pussy that had filled that desperate need she'd been feeling for months. He'd more than claimed her, he'd changed her somehow and god it felt so good.

Tom gently lowered her to the bed kissing and caressing her before he slowly started to withdraw his cock from her sodden little pussy. She whimpered a little as he did, and he gently smiled.

"Call of nature," he smiled, "but don't worry, you will get the chance to have my cock back inside you soon."

Laura, smiled and then leapt up herself, his comment had suddenly made her aware that a pee, might indeed by a good idea. Although she did notice in surprise that despite Tom clearly depositing a huge amount of spunk in her, none of it seemed to be running out of her pussy.

When she'd finished and came back into the bedroom, Tom handed her phone to her. "Think it might be a good idea to let your mother know you're staying here tonight, don't you?"

Laura couldn't help but giggle after the conversations she'd had with her mother and quickly sent her a text. 'I love you mum, I'm staying at Toms tonight.'

A minute or so later her phone pinged. 'So I take it you've succeeded?'

'Yes mum, I can't explain it, but I feel wonderful'

'Good, hope you realise that mother does know best 😊. Night night, we love you, see you in the morning.'

Laura put her phone down and looked over at Tom, who was lying on his side, naked, exposed and hard. He just smiled as she turned towards him, her completely naked and obviously pregnant body exposed.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look?" he asked reverently.

Sliding astride his lap, she moaned gently as his rock hard cock rested between her labia and his hands started to gently rub across her belly and caress around her now less hard titties.

Gently he pulled her towards him, his mouth slowly dipping down towards her distended nipples, gently teasing them and sucking them into his mouth, slowly he nibbled and pulled at them, gently pinching them occasionally with his canines and nearly driving her wild.

"Suck them again please, it feels so good." She whispered.

Tom, teased her a little, before sucking them in turn into his mouth, her milk choosing to start letting down again.

"You taste heavenly, don't pump them, your spare milk is mine." Tom whispered gently.

Laura moaned, the sensations wonderful, his words even more so.

"So tell me young lady, how many babies do you want me to put in your beautiful body?" Tom whispered between suckles on her teats.

"As many as you want." She moaned as she rocked back and forth, his hardness sliding between her cream coated labia, rubbing her clit with every slide.

"Four, five, six? More?" he asked with a slightly teasing voice as he rubbed her belly.

"More," she moaned, as she felt the orgasm building in her.

"Ten, fifteen, twenty?" he groaned, moving her hips, letting his cock line up on her opening and pushing her onto his cock.

"As many as you want, breed me, pleaseeeee." She groaned as a small orgasm rippled through her. "Please, fill me....." she groaned.

Clearly her begging had a major effect on Tom, as he suddenly groaned and forced her pelvis down hard onto him, burying himself deep inside her, as he erupted. Laura felt the first jet hit her cervix and came hard again, each jet sending the spikes of pleasure even higher. Tom groaned as his lips tried to capture her other nipple as it sprayed milk over him until finally he managed to suck it hard into his mouth. She finally collapsed on his chest, the feelings of belonging overwhelming her.

She was vaguely aware of his hands, stroking her back, before she fell asleep utterly sated and exhausted.

Laura felt wakefulness slowly rising within her, her mind just starting to come awake and she became aware of the wonderful sensations, gently rising within her body, the waves of pleasure slowly rising and falling as she felt the hand on her hip, slowly force her pelvis to rotate and her pussy being opened, stretched, and slowly, deeply filled, the moans gently rose in her throat as she felt her cervix being pressed against, gently, but insistently as she felt herself start to be slowly reamed.

Wake me like that everyday, please. " She gently moaned, as she felt Tom's use of her pussy gently intensify.

Wakefulness came fully, as Tom took hold of her left breast with his large hand, squeezing firmly, holding her by her tit, as his other still firmly held her hip in place as he used her tight pregnant pussy.

She nearly came on the spot, as he gently bit into her earlobe. "Is this pussy mine now?" he growled gently.

"Yes, always."

"This womb?" he whispered, gently moving his hand to her pregnant belly.

"Yes, your womb to use."

"No limits, never anything to protect you from my seed?" He whispered urgently.

"Never," she wailed gently

"Good, because your mine now." He growled as he rammed his cock deep, pushing hard on her cervix, as his hand moved from her tit to her mouth, gagging her, as she felt his seed spurt against her entrance again.

She wailed into his hand, the first intense orgasmic wave rushing through her in response to his seed where it was meant to be, each spurt sending her higher, pushing her body to ecstasy as he held her in place and used her completely.

Laura came round to the feel of insistent sucking on her teats and smiled as she opened her eyes to Tom drinking from her full tits, the other nipple gently leaking in sympathy as he consumed her teat and gazed into her eyes.

"Drink it all my love, it's yours whenever you want, milk me, make my tits grow huge trying to keep up with your needs, keep them like that forever."

She could see the smile on his face as her first teat ran dry and his mouth moved quickly to drag the other into his mouth, sucking it hard, elongating her large nipple as he gently bit into the base making her moan.

She felt the stimulus intensify as he switched his teeth towards the end of her nipple, a small jolt pf pain, quickly transformed into pleasure as he slowly but firmly stretched her nipple, sending jolts of pleasure through her. She could feel the milk building inside her teat, could see it growing as her body tried to let down, but was unable with his teeth clamping her ducts closed.

The wave built within her proportionally to how much her nipple swelled, until finally the orgasm crashed through her as Tom sucked her nipple hard to the back of his mouth and her milk exploded down his throat.

Laura felt so blissful as he suckled her dry, so content with the aftershocks coursing through her as the man of her dreams drank from her, until finally her second teat ran dry.

"You are amazing." He whispered.

"I just want to be yours, completely, totally." She whispered reverently.

"it's all I've ever wanted," she whispered her eyes downcast. "I wanted you to be the only man who ever used me." She whispered. "I wanted this, I always wanted this." She said gently, searching his eyes as she gently cupped her belly. But I wanted it to be yours, I wanted all of them to be yours."

"Laura," Tom said gently, but firmly, lifting her chin to make her meet his eyes.

"You are mine now, this baby is mine now and once this one is out, I will breed you again as soon as possible, is that clear enough for you." He said, the steel glinting in his eyes. Laura found herself nodding as the tears built.

"These teats?" he said, taking hold of one of her tits firmly in his large hand and squeezing. "They are mine now too. They are going to grow with all the milk you're going to be providing and will be like that as long as I want, is that clear enough?"

"Yes Tom." She whispered in awe of the look in his eyes.

Tom, put his hand on her belly and gently stroked it before gazing again into her eyes. "This womb will provide as many babies as I want, as often as I want, it's mine now and forever."

"Yes Tom." She whispered bursting into tears.

"Laura," he said gently, wiping away the tears. "It took me sometime to stop seeing you as the girl who babysits. But I see you as all woman now, my woman." He whispered before he kissed her in a way she didn't know was possible. It felt like it seared into her very soul, her core and she knew that she was his.

Somehow, that certainty felt like it changed something inside her, it was like her body took it deep inside, combined it with his seed inside her and bonded her to him in a way she had never even considered and somehow the doubts inside her melted and faded into contentment at her new place in the world.