All Comments on 'The Power of Confession'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

The internal struggles are the hardest to overcome and the most interesting to read about. A strong story that is complete in itself. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent. As in the story itself, the experience of reading this work went beyond sexual gratification and entered into human understanding. Beautiful.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Woe , woah & wow !

There's a Japanese martial arts term called ' mushin ' meaning a state of absolute readiness, which describes the narrator's state of being at the conclusion of this wonderful story. I'm a mere enthusiast and by no means any kind of expert.

Oliver, as described, goes beyond the rank of a Sensei, the narrator appears to be under the thrall of a Kancho in terms of assurance and accomplishment. This is not my genre of choice but if the writing here was B&D's norm, it would be.

visioneervisioneerabout 11 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Love the emotion and I think the ending is perfect.

tavitistavitisabout 11 years ago
nice

I gave a 5 star because it kept me reading till the end.

ZenishZenishabout 11 years ago

Excellent story. Would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't left me hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous