The Power of Desire Pt. 06

Story Info
Total power, total control, total trust. Pure love.
2.1k words
4.52
5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their new life had begun -- daily fun and games, preparation for new recruits, training, continuous work. Before they knew it the annual break came around -- their first one together. Their first proper break they would have in their lives, with the final chore for the year being the annual team building prize giving event.

"Good morning beautiful," Jason kissed her naked body until she started to wake up.

"Mmmm...morning handsome," she opened her eyes and tried to move her arms to hold him but couldn't. They were still bound to the steel headboard with the leather cuffs and padlocks, "You said you'd take them off before I fell asleep?"

"I did, but I asked you if you wanted them off and you said it was up to me...I decided to keep them on."

She struggled playfully, "Come on, let's get ready."

"Not yet, we've got hours before we need to leave."

He kissed her down her chest and circled her nipples with his tongue while laying beside her, gently caressing her body, he ran his hand down to her hips and she took a deep breath in and gently thrust her hips towards his hand, "Please," she begged, "Make me cum, Master."

"Ohhh Jessica, I love it when you beg, I love it when you haven't cum almost as much as I love making you cum."

"Then at least let me suck you..."

"I would rather have you in this," he held up the locking hood that they had explored with before, "May I?"

She felt tingles through her body and her heart began to race with excitement, lack of control and anticipation of the pleasure that always came from that hood, "Yes Master."

"This time I want to do things differently. I don't want you in bondage while I put it on, I want you to control yourself like a good little slave and behave."

"Yes Master..."

"Close your eyes slave, and not a word unless I tell you to speak."

She shut her eyes, "Yes Master."

He began to unlock her wrists, then sat her up in the bed and gently moved her hair out of her face. He pulled her hair behind her back, arching her head all the way back as he sucked on her neck, "I love you."

She tried to pull her head forward, but he held her hair firm and she gave up pulling forward, "I love you more."

"Put your hands behind your back." She placed them behind her back, and he picked up the hood, "No air until all the locks are on, understand?"

She hesitated, "Yes Master."

He slid it over her head, making sure he didn't pull her hair as it went on, the locks were already set out next to the bed, he pulled the zip down at the back of the hood which reduced her ability to breathe significantly, "I love watching you fight for air."

She had goose bumps across her body and wanted nothing but to please him, she fought the desire to move her arms and touch him and instead just let out a moan into the hood. He pulled the eye strap firmly across and buckled it up, she heard the first click of a padlock. Then the left ear strap, then the right, then the single click of the padlock joining the two straps together at the back. Her breathing was almost completely restricted now, other than the slight ability to suck air through her nose through the leather. The tube in her mouth acted as both a gag and clear air entry point.

"Last one," he whispered to her, "Don't move." He pulled the buckle tight across the nose and mouth strap which stopped her breathing completely. Her brain was telling her to fight and thrash about and get free, her heart was in submissive mode. He watched as her lungs instinctively fought for air with no relief. "Just one more lock now..." He tapped on the already sealed mouth cap and she shook her head but remained with her hands behind her back.

Her world was black yet filled with flashing lights from her imagination, every sense she had was firing at top speed and her wetness was growing.

"I want to get your clothes ready for the awards," he ran his hand over her dripping pussy, "I never gave you permission to be wet."

"Mmmmmmm..."

"You've been so good my little slave," he uncapped the tube that stopped her breathing, "I'll let you breathe while I get your clothes ready. But I know how much you love being humiliated when I tie you up," he moved her into a kneeling position on the bed and gently pushed her head into the pillow leaving her ass in the air fully exposed. "I think it's time we fill your holes properly and give you something to think about while I'm busy."

As he ran his lubed finger over her pussy and up to her ass which caused her to let out another moan.

Her left wrist was cuffed to her left ankle and the right wrist to the right ankle, a spreader bar was locked between them forcing her legs apart, "Now just for this," he ran an ice block down her back, then over her soaking wet pussy. He gently pushed it inside of her and slid it out, "This is punishment for being so wet," he gently pushed it into her ass.

"Mmmmm mmmmmm!"

He laughed at her protests, "I know how much you love this my little slave; how does it feel having your ass violated again, do you like that?"

She didn't make a sound.

"Be honest slave. Do you like being my little humiliation slut?"

"Mmmmm..."

"Good, because there's another 4 to go before I even consider letting you free. Your little asshole better swallow them all otherwise we will be late for the prize giving."

"MMMMMMM!"

The wetness from her pussy was growing as it dripped down her legs. She heard the chains being pulled out of the cupboard and could hear the padlocks. Then there was an unfamiliar sound -- the sound of an electronic beep. Then another, and another.

"I'm going to go easy on you today, after I've let you shower and you've made me cum, I'm going to help you get dressed for tonight. Then I'm going to give you the rest of the day to get used to your new underwear."

She felt his cock enter her dripping pussy and then took a deep breath, he reached for a smaller block of ice and pushed it inside of her. Her moans of pleasure and humiliation were driving him wild. He pulled his cock out of her and controlled his desire to fuck her senseless.

"We can do the other 3 ice blocks slowly, or I can make you suffer with them all at once..."

"Mmmmmm..."

"I think I want to watch you suffer," he pushed the 3 ice cubes inside of her tight ass one after the other, she writhed around the bed trying to adjust herself, drooling and gasping from behind her hood.

"One day I want to lock that cap on, and watch you pass out and panic."

"Mmmmm mmmmmm!" The ice in her ass was turning her on as it always did.

"I think your nipples are feeling lonely my little slave," he reached over and clamped her left nipple, then her right, "Now to tighten them up," he started to screw them tighter until she shook her head, "You are so fucking sexy." He ran his fingers softly down her arched back, "Are you enjoying your torture sweetheart?"

"Mmmmmm..."

"Oh, I almost forgot, we can't be having that." He sealed the cap on the hood and stopped her breathing, "You can breathe after I've cum." He slowly and gently entered her, she tried to shake free from sheer frustration which was met with a slap across her ass, "Don't you dare fucking cum."

He knew she was going to; he was going to make her cum no matter what. He thrusted into her, harder and harder until she was bucking back into him with desperation for air and for relief that an orgasm would bring her. She heard the buzzing of the vibrator and felt it on her clit, she moved back and forward, harder, and harder, willing him to fuck her like the little slave she was -- and he did. Her entire body tensed as the orgasm waved through every muscle, and then she collapsed sideways and began thrashing her head around for air. He pushed her head down to stop her moving around so he could get the cap off.

As he pulled it off, she gasped for breath.

"I told you not to cum."

She let out a satisfied moan which was coupled with a muffled giggle, he kissed her over the hood, "I fucking love you Jessica." Her body was shaking with the satisfaction of her orgasm, "I think I'm just going to leave you like this while I go shower."

"Mmmmm MMMMM!"

"I told you not to cum, that's your punishment." She lay still and tried to pick herself up into a more comfortable position but couldn't do a thing without his help. He laughed at her struggles and helped her back into the forced doggy position. He removed the nipple clamps by pulling them off without releasing the tension and she let out a painful moan but remained still.

"I want you to listen very carefully to me Jessica, I've had something made just for you," he ran his tongue over her dripping clit, "I've bought you chastity belt, one that you can wear long term. One that doesn't need to come off, ever. Do you like the sound of that?"

She lay silent and listened.

"I'm going to put it on you after we have showered and I'm going to lock it on you. There are no keys Jessica, there's a digital password on the keypad which will be locked away in my safe. When it goes on tonight, it's only coming off on Christmas morning, and that's only if you're a good little slave. That means 2 weeks Jessica. 2 weeks of no touching your clit, no orgasms, no nothing. The only part that is open is here," he pushed his finger into her ass, "So if you want any stimulation, you can beg for me to torture you. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmm..."

"I'm going to take your hood off, I want you to keep your eyes closed. I don't want you to see it until it's locked onto you. I don't want you to ask me anything about it, I don't want to hear a word about it. I want you to submit to me Jessica. Do you understand?"

"Mmmm."

He released her from her cuffs and left the hood and locks on, she stroked his cock as soon as her hands were free which caused him to laugh, "You are so perfect," he kissed her on her forehead over the hood. "Maybe you don't want this off just yet?"

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

He lay her on her back on the bed and positioned her arms underneath her crossed behind her back, effectively immobilising her with her own weight and any force he would put on her by sitting across her, "I want to lock this on Jessica," he tapped on the mouth cap.

"Mmmmm mmmmm..."

"Trust me."

She nodded her head and took some deep breaths, he placed the cap on and then she heard the click of a padlock, her body went wild with desire and she had never felt so helpless, he began fucking her rougher than he ever had, she was moaning in both pleasure and with what little air she had in her lungs. When he saw she was going to move to reach for the cap he stopped and pushed her back down into the bed, "No, I'm going to watch you pass out, control yourself."

He continued to fuck her and while hovering on another orgasm she no longer cared about her lack of air, every thrust was straight onto her g-spot. Her orgasm finished as quickly as it came on, then the realization of her need for air -- she was trying to pull away, but the position made it impossible without her having to physically buck him off her and cause him harm.

"Lie still and I'll unlock it."

She lay still and heard the click of it open and the release of the cap.

She was panting from the overwhelming pleasure of the orgasm and was verging on subspace. He took the hood off and lay with her, holding her and treasuring her for being everything he ever dreamed of having.

She wound never know it, but the lock was never on the mouth cap -- he would never put her at risk like that, but to her, it felt like total control for those brief seconds and gave her an orgasm that she would crave for the rest of her life.