The Power of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I remembered, standing around watching the games, dropping the kids off and picking them up, travel to tournaments, and all that, I naturally got to know some of the other girls' parents, but not Megan's. I can't say I'd really noticed at the time but now that I look back on it I can't remember ever even meeting Megan's parents or seeing them at a game. In fact, I knew absolutely zero about what her home situation had been like growing up. Had she fixated on me due, at least in part, to "daddy issues?" It at least seemed possible.

Saturday night finally came. I had to constantly remind myself not to build this up too much. If I wasn't careful, I could easily overthink myself into performance anxiety. That was the last thing I wanted. Relax, I told myself. Have fun. Enjoy. No pressure. It'll be great. It'll be fun. And if anything goes wrong...no biggie. I'll get over it.

According to Hannah and Amy's plan, I was supposed to show up at room 202 at 9:00 p.m. I got to the hotel at 8:30 and went straight to the bar. "Glenfiddich, two shots." I told the bartender, thinking that ought to calm my nerves. It did the trick nicely. That slight burn straight down my middle took the nerves right out of me. I was ready to not think about me, but to keep my focus on her. This was Megan's dream/fantasy. I knew if I could just keep my focus on her, making sure it was great for her, that sweet young woman with a little secret side, help her live out this delicious fantasy, everything was gonna be alright.

I took out my key card and slipped it into the slot. The little light showed green. "Good sign," I thought. "All systems go." I smiled to myself and turned the latch. The room was dark, so I held the door open just a moment to let the light from the hall help me get oriented. It seemed like a nice enough room. Spacious. A queen-size bed was in the center along one wall.

As I let the door close and began to enter the room my eyes adjusted and I found I could see faintly, but well enough. Slightly toward the window side of the bed I could see a woman-shaped lump under the covers, on her side and facing away. White pillows were visible up towards the wall, and in the middle of the far one there appeared to be dark hair slightly fanned out over the white pillowcase. I heard soft, slow breathing.

I sincerely doubted she was asleep, but we had to play this out like she was. I walked over to the near edge of the bed, and began to undress. I tried to be conscious of the sound, moving slowly enough that I hoped she could hear and imagine each button being unbuttoned, each item coming off. She might even have heard my stone-hard dick slap back up against my belly after I pulled down my boxers. I'd been pitching a tent that was pointed straight toward her. I held my dick in my hand and gave it a couple quick tugs, feeling the weight. Pre-cum was already pooling at the tip as I imagined what it was going to feel like to sink into the hot, wet, tight pussy of a beautiful young woman.

"Don't talk," my daughter had said. "If you talk it might break the spell," and "remember to use your hands. She loves your big hands." Those words would be my guide.

I lifted the covers on my side of the bed and slid in under them, behind her in spoon position, close, but not yet touching. The goal was to go slow, take my time, make her anticipate and yearn for what might come next. I tried to mirror her position, and match her breathing. As I listened intently, I thought I could hear the nervous anticipation in her every breath. Meanwhile, I had to hold my middle back a bit. I didn't want the first part of me she felt to be my dick poking into her. That would come soon enough. Be patient. Lead with my hands.

My dick was stretching out valiantly, trying to close the gap between us, like a heat-seeking missile. My tip couldn't have been more than about an inch away from her ass. But the first part of her I touched was her hair, to gently slide it away along the pillow so my head could get closer. I was sure she could hear my breathing now, and probably even feel it. I inhaled deeply just to fill myself with her scent. There was a hint of fragrance, but mostly it was just Megan. I craved to touch her skin with my lips, to taste her, any part of her. I felt a chemical connection starting to work its magic. Pheromones, I thought. Thank you Mother Nature! All your creations are lovely, and yet none so enticing as Megan, here alone with me, just the two of us, so incredibly close.

Reaching out my hand under the covers I let my fingertips lightly touch down on her hip. Megan gasped, suddenly sucking in a short burst of air as her whole body jumped a little. She'd clearly been waiting for that touch, anticipating, but not knowing where or when it would come. Now that she could feel it she knew this was real, this was happening!

I let my fingers circle her hip, and then the rest of my hand too, gliding around her hip, her ass, over to her stomach and back again. Happily, I discovered Megan seemed to also be naked. It could have been fun to remove lingeie, but keeping it simple and pure seemed good too.

I rolled my hand over, so the backs of my fingers were in the small of her back. Then, starting just above the tailbone I let my hand glide lightly up the middle, barely touching at all. I let the light touch travel all across her back, teasing toward her breasts as I edged toward the sides, but never quite getting that far, teasing down past the curve of her ass, but never onto the cheeks, teasing up the nape of her neck, but never to her ears.

I kept up my teasing touch for a while as the feel of my hands on her bare skin and the the sound of her breathing told me she was falling into it, luxuriating in the pleasure of being touched, and anticipating where this touch was leading.

As she exhaled it sounded as if she was softly whispering, "Oohhhhhh!"

Finally, on one of the trips of my hands up to the back of her neck, I replaced my fingers with my lips. I planted soft kisses there as I lightly moved my hand around to trace her lips with the tip of my middle finger. Her lips parted a little as I traced them. The change in her breathing betrayed the fact that she was not really sleeping, but her eyes stayed closed and she kept consistent with the "just a dream" fantasy.

With my searching fingertips I lightly touched all around her face, slowly, as sensuously as I could, like a blind person might explore but even more gently. I kissed down her back as my fingers lightly explored her breasts, gently circling each sensitive nipple, teasing the tip, then cupping the entire breast in my hand and gently squeezing, crushing them back against her chest. I stopped my kisses and drew my body in closer.

My hard hot cock first touched Megan just above the crack of her ass. She couldn't help but gasp with that first touch. She undoubltedly knew what it was, and could feel what it meant. I pulled her into me until she could feel my full hardness crushed against her from her tailbone well into the small of her back, throbbing with my desire. I didn't need to move. It was always there, a constant reminder.

Slowly, my hand moved down toward her pussy. Rather than go directly for her clit, I went just to the side. Her legs were still together and I was going to need to slowly inch my hand in there and spread things apart. I moved back a little, rolling her my way to make that possible. I gently cupped her mons with my hand, fingers down by her entrance, slowly kneading their way in. There was moisture even before I got to her lips. When I did, there was more. She was dripping.

I felt my way around the folds, teasing with my fingertip as if to penetrate her, but stopping short of that, circling, probing, massaging all around. Gradually, I felt the moment was right and drew my fingers back up and began to slowly circle her clit. I placed one finger on each side as I could feel the nub growing. The catches in her breathing told the story too. I listened and felt her body reacting.

Slight squirming, soft noises, everything I could feel through my fingers and the crush of our bodies, I let that be my guide as I applied more pressure, backed off, and varied my speed, searching for just the right touch until, confident I'd found the groove, I just stayed steady with little circles as her orgasm built within her. Closer, and closer, and closer until, with a sharp "Aahhh!" it took her. I could feel the shudders sweep through her body and into mine.

I held her until I saw the tension drain from her face and felt it drain from her body. I wanted her to feel me, and know I would still be there when she came back around. She was beyond beautiful. I couldn't so much see her as sense, and feel her. I felt privileged to share this moment with her, and to have helped to bring it about.

Until you've been there, it's hard to understand. You can have sex with someone a thousand times, you can be married to someone for years, the sex can be great and you both can be happy and it's all good. But then if you're lucky enough to be with someone you really, really connect with, in a way you can't even explain, but only feel, well...it's just a whole new world...a whole new world! My ex wife and I never had it, not like that, anyway. I'd never had it with the couple of girls before her, either. But that night with Megan, my God there was something different about Megan, about us together! At this point I'd been with her for maybe an hour, and somehow already I could feel there was something different!

So far, neither of us had spoken a word, and I felt as if everything was going exactly according to plan. But the plan, or the details of it, got a little murky at this point. I wasn't sure whether my daughters had been too shy to get into the "dirty" details, or how many of those details of her dream Megan might have confided. From all I knew--and I was pretty sure my memory was fairly clear on this point--the story I was told had pretty much skipped from here to the end. It was implied there should be plenty of fun and games between here and the end, but how we got there was basically up to me.

I certainly wanted to try my best to meet Megan's expectations, but I was strangely confident that my instincts were going to serve me pretty well. The thought occurred to me that maybe my hands were doing the talking for me a little bit better than my words ever had.

Megan needed a little recovery time, but just a little. As I held her close to me, gradually I slid my hands over her body, under and around her until I rolled her on top, facing me. Then I reached up to place my hands on either side of her face as I drew her in for a kiss. She returned my kiss enthusiastically. I had to slow her down a bit. I used my hands to explore her face as we kissed again, and then again, and still again. They were good kisses, soft and yielding, then searching. We found each other. She traced my face with her hand. We kissed again, but still we did not speak.

I rolled her over on her back and began to kiss down her neck, around her collarbone, and down to her breasts. I nuzzled each one, and gently took the whole areola inside my mouth, twirling my tongue around the nipple. I nibbled. I sucked. I used my hands to massage her body, around her breasts and down her side and over her stomach and down. Her skin all over was soft, smooth, perfect. My hands reached her thighs, and the rest of me followed until my hands moved to part her legs.

My God there's nothing like the scent of an aroused woman! I took it in, inhaled deeply and savored it. Like some kind of drug I felt it fill my lungs and course through the rest of me, triggering something primal. I wanted to live down there---or at least stay and play for a good long time! Passion was overtaking me and I ached to dive in, but a silent voice was reminding me to take it slow.

I hovered a while, with my lips just over her clit, but careful not to touch. I breathed her in. I let her feel me breathing out. I reached out my tongue to touch oh so slightly on the sensitive bud, so lightly it was almost like not touching at all. She gasped. Then I backed away, wrapping my hands around her leg as I went farther down, touching and massaging, moving slowly from her thigh all the way down to her toes.

I massaged her feet. I very gently kissed each of her toes. Then I switched over to the other leg, everything in reverse, starting with toes and slowly working back up, closer and nearer, resuming kisses when I got to the inside of her thighs until I was back where I started, hovering, breathing. I reached out my tongue and flattened it square at the top of her puckered hole, covering it, and I licked a broad path straight up, over and through her vagina, parting her lips, and ending at her clit.

Megan let out a whimper, and I sucked her delicate pussy lips into my mouth. I teased her with my lips and tongue. I licked. I sucked. I kissed, Slowly, I brought up a finger to see if she would let me insert it. I did it gently, just up to the first knuckle and slowly started probing. With my finger still in, I brought my mouth back down to meet her clit. I licked around it, slowly in circles, again and again, trying to get the pressure just right.

Megan's hands came down to grab my head, guiding me to give her more. She was starting to roll, a vagina somewhere in space sending signals to her brain. I sucked her clit into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. I could feel it now, erect inside the softness of my mouth, I was gentle, but I was insistent. I twirled and circled and sucked. I kissed and played. My fingers teased inside. My tongue danced around and around her some more, until somewhere out in space, the rockets fired and sent Megan over the moon. My tongue could do the talking for me pretty well too, even without saying any words.

This was still going very well, I was thinking, when Megan surprised me. I was busy reveling in the success of a job well done when I felt her pull up on my head. She wasn't rough, but she was not to be denied. As I propped myself up over her, her hands started clawing down my back and I got the idea. She grabbed me by the ass and pulled me into her. My cock was hard, of course, but it was mashed against her vagina, not inside it, where I assumed she wanted it, but it seemed not yet.

She clawed and writhed. Her nails dug into my back a little. She latched onto my neck and started sucking, as if to give me a hickey. I hadn't had a hickey since 8th grade! She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly as if to squeeze me into her, as if she wanted us to be not two, but one, the beast with two backs! I thought I had been feeling the passion but she was telling me, "Brother, it's on!"

I could feel the sweat, hers and mine, as our bodies slid against each other. My hard, throbbing cock was doing alright, grinding up against her, but I knew someplace it would do even better. I pulled myself away from her just enough that she got the idea. And I think she liked the idea. Even in the dark I could see her staring straight into my eyes as she reached down, grabbed me, and guided me home. Wet as she was, and hard as I was, I still had to work it in a little. I pushed in, and waited, and then a little more, and waited, and then a little more, until I was all the way in. The fit was snug, and perfect, tight enough that she was sure to feel every stroke.

Her pussy held me as I pulled back, and welcomed me as I pushed in, filling the emptiness. My dick actually felt longer than it ever had before, probably because I could feel every millimeter of her as we fucked. And fuck we did. I could see her eyes rolling back in her head. From her mouth I heard "Ah...Ah...Ah" with every thrust. She'd been there twice already and it didn't take long to get her there again. "Oh!" she screamed out suddenly, panting as she came down off her high. This one was shorter, but more intense as her body shook so violently it almost scared me. But she seemed to recover quickly. And then she spoke.

"Your turn," she said. Those were the first words that either of us had said to one another.

Yes, technically she'd just broken the rules, but it didn't seem like the start of a conversation. She pushed me off her and over onto my back. Then she sat up and crawled around so that she was between my legs. My dick, still hard, was now laying against my belly. She slid her left hand underneath it and lifted it up to give it a quick kiss on the tip. She lifted it a couple more times to feel its weight. She squeezed to feel its girth, She gave it a couple of quick strokes to feel its length.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred.

She felt around with the other hand too, trying it on for size, getting the feel. Then she rubbed the head all around her lips, dipped her finger in a drop of pre-cum she found, and tentatively licked it off with the tip of her tongue. She took the head into her mouth and closed her lips around it. She twirled her tongue to get it good and wet and then rubbed her lips all around, like a big, wet kiss. Then it was back into her mouth as she stroked the shaft, rubbing her tongue along the underside.

Then her hands cleared away as she tried to take me deeper. She made it about half way and bobbed a few times. She didn't get me all in, but I had no complaints. Everything she was doing was great. I made sure to make enough noises to let her know how much I was enjoying this. If she lacked anything in practiced technique, she more than made up for it with desire and enthusiasm. In my book, if a girl likes to give head, she's great at it. No amount of practiced technique can make up for desire.

I placed my hand under her chin and pulled her up to kiss me. We kissed a few times and it was still good, and getting even better. We were falling into each other quickly now, naturally, without needing to think about it. I reached down to grab her sides around her breasts. Gently, I rolled her over onto her back near the top of the bed with her head propped up on a pillow, and I grabbed another pillow to put under it. She let me, going with the flow, following my lead.

Then I straddled her stomach. Now she got the idea and she pushed her breasts together for me. I slid my almost painfully hard cock in between them. Her tits weren't huge, but they were plenty big enough for this. They were round, and soft, definitely real. Pussy, mouth, tits, they all feel different, and they all feel great wrapped around my dick. I loved the way her tits felt, and I loved the way they looked with my dick sliding between them. I saw her fingertips on her nipples as I started to gently thrust.

Maybe what I loved most was the look of anticipation around her mouth as I thrust toward it, but never quite getting all the way there. It's like some weird cheat code for my brain, so amazingly erotic. And she read me. I didn't have to tell her but she licked her lips. She opened her mouth, like she knew it was a target and she wanted me to hit it. She wanted to feel it on her. She wanted to taste it. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my cock as it got closer. She stretched and bent her neck so she could take the whole head of my cock in and give it a little suck.

I couldn't take much more of this, I knew this was, maybe, close to the way she wanted to finish, but I wasn't ready for it to be over. I wanted more, and I wanted to give her more to help make sure her fantasy was complete. It was time to switch it up. I got off and bent down to kiss her again, with a kiss that was reassuring, that said how wonderful I thought she was, and that we were just moving on to the next part of the fun. I could have opened my mouth to say something, but I felt like I didn't have to speak. Just like before, she was on my wavelength.