The Power of Fantasy

Story Info
Older guy takes risk to make college girl's dream come true.
9.6k words
4.8
26.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
550 Followers

The Power of Fantasy

Older guy takes a risk to make college girl's dream come true

[This story is in part a reimagining of an old idea in a different story, since taken down. All action takes place between characters who are over 18 years of age.]

Dreams can be fascinating. Sometimes they even come true. If you had a chance to help somebody else's dream come true, would you take it? I did, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. This is that story.

The first couple years after my divorce were pretty rough. There's no denying I was depressed. I drank too much. My performance at work suffered. Probably the only reason I didn't get fired was because my boss cut me more slack than I deserved, hoping I'd pull myself together. My daughters were both moved out, one still in college and one recently graduated. They were worried about me. If we're being honest, I was kinda worried about myself too.

My daughters had encouraged me to start dating again, join one of those online sites, get out, meet people. "Just give it a try! What have you got to lose?" they'd tell me. I did join one, but my heart wasn't in it. The thought of dating again terrified me. I was 49 years old, too old for the young, single girls, and not ready to take on anyone closer to my age with baggage of their own, since I didn't really have mine sorted out yet.

As for sex, well my sex life was pretty much confined to internet porn, which was something I'd sorta lost touch with during the years I was married. I have to admit to being pretty impressed with the easy access and wide variety of what's available these days. I hadn't quite gotten so lonely as to be actually paying for it, but I was wondering if I might be headed down that road.

My mood always picked up a bit when one or both of my daughters came over to visit. Hannah, 23, recently graduated and just starting out with an Accounting firm, is the serious one. Her sister Amy, 21, is more the outspoken free spirit. One Sunday afternoon while we were all together just catching up over takeout sushi, Amy asked, "So Dad...how's the dating going?"

"OK I suppose. Nothing too significant to report," I answered, trying to keep it vague.

"How many dates have you been on in the last two months?" Hannah was going to hold my feet to it, and not let me wriggle off the hook so easily.

"Uh...one, I guess." I lied. The real number was 0.

"So that makes what...two this year?" My accountant. Putting a number on it.

"Basically." It was now July. I went on one date back in March. With her, I had sensed an underlying depression even worse than mine. Not what I needed at all.

Hannah tried to be encouraging. "Dad, ya gotta get out there! It's hard. It sucks. But you gotta push yourself. You're a great guy! We all know Mom was crazy to leave you. Shit, we all know Mom is crazy! But there's plenty of great women out there who would love to meet a guy like you. You just gotta put in a little effort. You know I'm right. You know it! So just do it!"

"And some of those old single ladies are pretty horny, too!" Amy chimed in.

"Jesus, Amy!" I was a little uncomfortable discussing anything sex-related with my daughters, and of course they knew it. But Amy delighted in pushing my buttons, in a teasing way, of course.

"Just sayin..." She couldn't quite let it go.

"So Dad..." Hannah popped in. The expression on her face changed, and you could tell she was about to get serious. "Amy and I have been talking, and we think maybe what you need is a little 'jump start' to your dating efforts."

"Jump start? What do you mean?"

"Like a nudge, to help get you out of your rut."

"You know, like dope dealers give out free samples to get you hooked, so you'll come back for more," Amy chimed in, pleased with herself.

"Amy! Good God!" Hannah corrected her, laughingly.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" I wasn't sure where this was going,

"We know somebody who wants to fuck you." Amy just laid it out there. Yeah, I guess you could say that had the shock value she wanted! Holy crap! The room was silent while what she said just sat there, filling it.

All I could think to say was, "What?"

I'd heard her, of course. And I understood what she'd said, but I was scrambling for time, trying to figure out how to respond. Was I shocked? Yes I was. But it was Amy. She loved to shock. Maybe the reality wasn't quite as stark as all that. There was probably a catch, like it's someone I'm not even slightly attracted to, who just said I had "bedroom eyes," or something.

Of course a part of me was also thrilled. Somebody wants to fuck me? Even the possibility it might be true was both flattering, and exciting, especially since I hadn't had sex with anyone or anything except my hand in almost three years! My girls weren't stupid. They knew it too. Clearly I was in no position to just ignore this and try to move on like she'd never said it.

"Who?" In the two seconds I'd been waiting for an answer this was the best I could come up with. Pitiful. Then I at least thought to follow up with, "Wait. How do you know?"

"Whoa! Whoa!" Hannah tried to rein it in. "Let's back up a bit. Maybe we should start at the beginning."

"That sounds good." Needless to say, I was very interested in learning more.

"So...it all started last Saturday afternoon. I was talking to this person I know, who I hadn't seen in awhile. We were just out on the deck of my apartment, catching up over a bottle of wine (or maybe two)..."

"Hannah, you lush!" Amy teased.

"Yeah well some of us don't loosen up quite so easily as others!" Hannah continued with her story, unphased by her sister's faux outrage. "So yes, the conversation was flowing, and the topic turned to dreams. I'd studied dreams in my Psychology class and I remembered reading about how they can be manifestations of subconscious desires."

"So out of the blue I just asked her if she'd had any good dreams lately, or any weird ones, and all of a sudden she started to turn the deepest shade of red. I knew I'd hit some kind of a nerve! She just stared at me, blushing, until finally I said, 'C'mon, you gotta spill it! One look at you and I know this has gotta be good!' She really didn't want to tell me at first, but I kept pushing. I'm good at getting people to open up. So eventually she starts in slow, kinda giggly and embarrassed, telling me she's had the same dream at least five times now, the exact same dream!"

Hanna went on, "She's asleep. She's not sure where she is but she feels safe. Slowly, she starts to feel really warm and tingly and nice 'down there,' you know, in her girly parts, and she just lolls around enjoying it, melting into the feeling. Then she realizes that she's not alone. A man is holding her, like spooning her from behind. She knows him. She feels safe. He's touching her, nuzzling her neck while his large, strong hands lightly hold and caress her breasts, her stomach, her thighs. After a while his lips are on her. His hands, strong yet soft, find their way to her clit and he sends her over the edge.

Then basically, not to get too far into the details, it's one huge multi-orgasmic fuckfest that goes on for like, hours, until finally, he explodes in her mouth and she wakes up, craving the taste of him, but he's not there. Which she says is weird cuz she doesn't even like the taste of cum, but in her dream she wants it more than anything. And she wakes up so horny that she has to jill herself off right there. Has to. She's even been late to work because she had to finish it before she could get out of bed and take a shower. She's had this exact same dream five times in the last three weeks."

Hannah paused to let her story sink in. I was kind of shocked to hear her talk about sex so frankly. And yes, my dick was hard too. I wasn't sure how this story was going to relate to me, but to say the least I was very, very interested.

Nobody said anything (not even Amy, although she was definitely smiling). Then Hannah started in again. "So we start talking about her dream, and what it means and all, until naturally I ask, 'Do you know the guy? Is it someone you know?' And then she gets all weird and stuff, and shy again, and quietly she says, 'yeah' and looks down at her glass. 'Who? Who is it?' I say. 'You have to tell! Do I know him?' And she goes, 'yeah,' real quiet still and then she goes, 'It's just a dream, right? Like it doesn't have to mean anything, does it?' 'Of course not,' I say. 'It's just a dream, and dreams can be freaky-weird like that.' And then she goes, 'OK. Don't get weird...but...It's your dad.'"

Wow! You better believe that got my attention!

Hannah continued, "Well...after all the shock and the Oh My Gods and the 'I don't want to go there,' both from me and from her, I reassured her it was just a dream and it didn't have to mean anything more than she's really horny and needs to get laid. She agreed, and we moved on to talk about other stuff. But then later, after she'd left, I got to thinking a little. And then I made the mistake of telling Amy about it." She laughed.

Amy took this as her cue. "And then I, I mean we, started to get an idea. Like maybe this is the perfect opportunity. Help our Dad. Help Hannah's friend. Everybody wins!"

It was time for me to inject a little dose of reality. "OK. I think I see where this is going. I don't know whether to be shocked or flattered. Probably both, I guess. But I don't know... Fantasy is very different from reality." I paused. It seemed highly unlikely but I wasn't ready to close it off completely just yet. Nobody said anything for a few seconds until I broke the silence. "But...of course...I am curious. Who is it? Are you going to tell me?"

Hannah replied, "Dad, I think you can appreciate how fucked up this all is. Like, it offends pretty much every feminist sensibility I have. The whole old guy, young girl thing, I mean, there's a lot of stuff there, you know? So this really isn't easy for me. I kinda wanted to just let it alone, you know? But Amy and I talked it over, and..."

Amy broke in, "and we're really worried about you, Dad! You've been moping around, acting all depressed for quite a while now. We can tell you're trying to fake being OK when you're around us."

"We know you'd never go to therapy." Hannah wasn't wrong.

"We want our old Dad back. The guy who was happy and fun to be around. The guy who took so much joy in life. So I just said, 'What the fuck!' It's time to take a risk. It's time to try something, even something crazy. And this fucking thing just dropped on us. Maybe it's a sign. Yeah it's fucked up, but we love you and we want to help you!"

Amy. God bless her.

And Hannah was on board too. "So we figured, there it was, staring us right in the face. It might be a long shot, but what the hell. Consenting adults and all. So because we love you---and because I love my friend, we figured if you guys want to do this, we can help make it happen."

"I'm sorry I've worried you," I said. "I know this can't be easy for you. I may be old and depressed and stupid, but I can probably still get a girl if I wanted one bad enough."

Hannah continued. "We know that Dad. The problem is you act like you don't want one. You act like you don't want anything. So here's the plan. Hear us out. If you agree, if you want to go through with it, then we'll tell you who it is. If not, then it can stay a mystery...And she won't have to feel rejected, cuz you didn't even know--you just rejected the idea on principle, not because it was her. No need for her to be embarrassed, either with us, or if she happens to run into you at the grocery store or wherever."

"I can appreciate that you really have thought this out! And how hard this has been for you. I believe you just want to help me. I'm touched, really I am, that you would go this far out of the zone of 'normal,' that you would take this kind of risk. And I admit, I'm more than a little bit interested. OK. Go on...What's the deal?"

"Here's the plan: You rent a motel room. We'll tell you when and where. You let yourself in and she'll be there, in bed, with the lights off. You don't say a word. Just take off your clothes, climb into bed, and act out her dream as closely as you can. Make sure you go slow. No talking until it's over. If you want to talk then, fine, but not before. Talking could break the spell and make her chicken out."

"And she's agreed to all this?"

"Yes. After Amy and I came up with the plan, we talked about how to pitch it to her."

"It was like a two-hour strategy session. It's not easy to pimp out your Dad."

"Jesus Amy! Yeah, we tried to figure out all the angles, and so then we pitched it to her. She was apprehensive at first, but we could see in her eyes that she was really excited."

Amy broke in, teasing again. "Just like we can see it in yours." She couldn't really see that, could she?

"Yeah," Hannah smiled, "Just like we can see it in yours. We weren't gonna tell you anything if she wasn't 100% behind this plan. We didn't have to talk her into it, either. She went for it pretty much right away. Honestly, I was surprised. I thought she'd want to think it over, but she just jumped in and said yes right away. She is very excited."

"This is kinda fun for us, too. It's like we're matchmakers!" Amy exclaimed.

"What exactly did you tell her?"

"Pretty much the same as what we told you. You seem to be having a hard time getting back into dating. And we think this 'jump start' approach might be just the shock you need."

"Do I get any time to think about it? When do you need my answer?"

"You need time?!" Amy was a little exasperated with me. "Jesus Christ, Man! Do you know how many guys would kill for this? Commitment-free, no-strings-attached sex with a hot college girl?"

"So she's hot?"

"Jesus, Dad! Oh yeah. She's hot. Trust us."

"Do I get a hint?" I was playing now. They could tell I was warming to the idea. These were my daughters after all. I didn't catch anybody sneaking a peek to check my crotch, but if they had they would have seen that my excitement was showing in more than just my face. "Is she tall? short? blonde? brunette? skinny? curvy?"

"Nope. If we told you more, you might guess it. But trust us. She's gorgeous. Stunning. You won't be disappointed."

My mind quickly ran through the list of Hannah's friends I'd met. I know women have a tendency to talk up their friends, especially in a blind date situation, to leave out important details like she has three chins or only one leg. Still, who was I to be picky? This was a phenomenal offer! And maybe I'd be doubly lucky. Maybe it would be Hannah's super-cute friend Megan. She'd been on the soccer team with Hannah and always seemed friendly toward me. She had those pale blue eyes with really dark hair, a combo that I always loved! Plus she had a truly great ass, and perfectly toned legs, at least back in those days.

But that was five years ago, back when she was in high school. I hadn't seen Megan in awhile. Or also there was Tori, the cute redhead with the freckles, or Denise, the short blonde with the great smile. My dick was getting harder at the thought of any of them. And there were others. There was Sarah, Hannah's roommate from Freshman year. She'd stayed with us over Thanksgiving Break one year. She was kinda skinny and flat-chested, but with a really pretty face. And Luka, that hippie girl she lifeguarded with. She had a real old-fashioned hourglass figure and liked to show it off with those crop tops and her belly-button ring. My dick was definitely enjoying it as I pondered the possibilities...

"Earth to Dad! Earth to Dad!" Amy broke my reverie.

"What?...Oh." and I realized I was starting to smile.

"I think we've got him," Amy said. She really could read me pretty well.

I was probably letting my little head do the thinking. I'd probably regret it. But one thing old age teaches you is that even if things go bad, you can get through it and get past it. "What the hell!" I said, "I'll do it."

"Oh my God!" said Hannah. "I can't believe you're gonna go for it! This is so exciting!"

"I told you he'd do it," said Amy.

Hannah moved us along. "OK. We'll set it all up. Saturday night, is that OK? It's probably gonna be Saturday, if that works for you, and for her. No need to wait. Let's get this going! I'm so excited!"

"Me too!" exclaimed Amy.

"OK, and remember---use your hands, a LOT. She loves your big hands. Are you excited?!"

"I am. Only one thing...who is it?"

"Oh," laughed Hannah. "I suppose we should tell him, shouldn't we?"

"We said we would," replied Amy.

"Yeah. OK. OK. You remember the girls from my soccer team back in high school?...It's Megan. I know you remember Megan."

My heart skipped a beat. "Yeah, I remember Megan." I smiled. "Well whaddaya know! Megan!" I couldn't believe my good fortune. I was going to sink my dick into Megan! She sure as hell was a cutie alright. Besides that ass she had a great smile, full lips, and a real spark behind those piercing eyes. Megan. Damn!

Had I seen her since high school? Maybe I had. I remember there was a beautiful girl that smiled at me a couple months ago during Spring Break. A car full of girls came by to pick up Hannah and I'd been out in the yard planting a shrub. Was that Megan, all dolled up for a night on the town? Maybe it was! If so, wow! And yes, now that I thought about it, that had to be her. Not just a kid anymore, but the full flower of a woman! Could I be that lucky? Dare I hope?

I noticed that Hannah was talking again. "OK Dad. This is just a one-time, live out your kinky fantasy thing, OK? You always told us not to confuse love and sex. This is just sex, OK?" Both girls laughed at the opportunity to throw my words back at me.

"OK. I get it. Don't worry."

"OK then. Have fun!" Hannah smiled.

"And don't tell us the details!" added Amy. Both girls laughed.

*****************************

Saturday was three days away...and it took FOREVER to get there. The days crawled by. I found myself trying to dredge up more memories of Megan. In part, I wanted to see if I could get a handle on how she could have possibly landed on me as the subject of her dream.

She had been over to the house at least a few times. There had been a couple of slumber parties. Mostly, whenever either of the girls had friends over I had tried to make myself scarce, to give them plenty of space and, I admit, I always felt like I had to be careful not to give any of the girls the impression that Hannah and Amy's dad was a perv. Truth be told, sometimes when I was around those high school girls I had to force myself not to stare. The easiest path to safety was to just be sure not to put myself "in harm's way."

I did remember that once Megan was with us on a hike somewhere. She had a nasty fall, twisted her ankle and wrenched her elbow. I'd felt around her arm and leg to reassure her that nothing was broken. Then I'd had to carry her the last quarter mile or so back to the car. There sure hadn't seemed to be anything sexual about that at the time, but maybe in the depths of an impressionable girl's subconscious...who knows! Maybe that just planted the seed.

Most of my memories of Megan were from the soccer team. Despite being one of the smaller girls, and honestly not that talented a player, she was a fierce competitor. She gave it all she had, every time she was on the field. And when the team lost, a couple of times, especially with the big games, she cried. Most of the kids on the team, and my girls too, never took it that hard, or that seriously. Soccer was about fun and camaraderie. But not Megan, she seemed to take it very seriously, and it wasn't because she had a scholarship riding on it or anything. She just threw herself into it completely.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
550 Followers