The Power of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her over and got up behind her on the bed, then gently pushed down on her upper back, so her head was crushed into the pillow. She got the idea and arched her back a little, ass up, with legs apart so I could get between them. I positioned my dick at her entrance, then slowly pushed in, feeling her tight pussy squeeze every inch along the way. She exhaled with a loud "Aahhhh" as I filled her up. It felt primal. Man. Woman. Fuck.

I grabbed her hips with both hands firmly, helping her to find the right position as she rolled to help me. We found it, and I pulled out and pushed in, slowly at first, and then harder, and farther, and deeper, and faster. I was pounding her pussy now. With each stroke she let out a muffled little grunt. As I pounded again and again, inside the grunts I heard a high-pitched sound, the hint of a squeal. Her noises, and the squish of our genitals colliding got faster as I increased the pace of the pounding I was giving her.

I could feel she was getting close. Her grunts started to blend into a kind of moan. I gave it to her as hard and fast and deep as I possibly could. She was letting me know she needed it, wanted it, had to have it until I heard her breath catch. "Uhhh!" I held my dick deep inside her and rolled with her hips a little as I felt her walls spasm around me. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to just empty myself inside her then and there.

But I remembered the plan. This was all about her fantasy, after all. We'd come a very long way and so far it had gone perfectly. Miraculously, I hadn't cum yet. Gotta see this through to the end! I could feel her body go limp for a moment and I held her there as if I was the only thing stopping her from collapsing into a heap. Slowly, I felt her strength return as she let out a contented sigh.

I had to break the silence. "It's time," I whispered.

"Mmmmmmm!" she replied, sounding like she was looking forward to it. She knew exactly what I meant.

Still hard, rock hard, I pulled out. Recovering some awareness of her surroundings, she turned over, mostly on her back, and scooted to prop herself up on the pillows. I closed the distance between us, my cock leading the way on a mission straight for her hungry, needy, oh-so-luscious lips and mouth.

I braced myself against the wall above her as my dick got closer. She brought up her hands. The left one wrapped around the base of my dick (it wasn't quite big enough to fit all the way around), and the right one around the shaft. She squeezed, firmly at first and then a little more tightly. She got it just right.

Her lips closed around the head as she took me in. Her tongue swirled around as she began to bob, lips moving from head to shaft as she stroked with her hands. And then she began to suck, and squeeze. She sucked insistently, as she bobbed and stroked. It was like she was milking me. She was latched on and sucking eagerly to get what she craved, what she needed.

I leaned back to try to take it all in. There was enough light that I could barely see her. I watched her full lips as she took me in and out. I could feel her tongue swirling. I could hear her making soft "mmmm" noises as if it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. And then a glint of light caught her blue eyes as she looked up at me and I lost it. She held my dick tightly enough I'm sure she could feel the surge as it traveled from my balls, to the base of my cock, up the shaft and into her.

Powerful jets of my cum gushed out from me into her. The first couple went straight down her throat. She didn't even have to swallow, but as I continued to spasm she continued to suck and swallow hungrily, greedily. Her tongue tried to coax more out of me, and more kept coming. I had never cum so hard in all my life.

This was more than just a great orgasm. It felt like I was giving her absolutely everything I had to give, like my very essence was coming from inside the deepest part of me, and pouring out of my dick, and into her. And I wanted her to have it. I wanted her to have all of it. I wanted her to have everything I could give her.

As my orgasm subsided, Megan kept swirling and sucking, making sure to drain me of absolutely every drop. When she finally released me she gave the head of my cock a little kiss as she looked up, found my eyes, and smiled the sweetest smile I had ever seen. I felt overcome by a feeling I can only describe as pure joy. Satisfied?...totally. Completely relaxed. I'm not sure where it came from except to say that I was just indescribably happy.

I let out a little laugh. Megan must have been feeling it too somehow. She laughed with me and we shared the moment. It might have been the most perfect moment I've ever shared with another person, like total communion with each other.

I bent down to kiss her. She'd swallowed all my cum but I could still taste myself on her lips. Our tongues met and I felt so connected. I lost track of where I ended and she began, I was only aware of the us that met there in the middle. I'd never had a kiss like that before either. Married 20 years and I never had a kiss like that. When we broke the kiss I still felt the hunger, the need to touch again.

As we kissed I sank down onto the bed beside her. And then she turned and folded into my arms. "Hold me," she said, "just hold me." I held her like that for a while, just feeling her breathing, feeling her body close against mine, and together, totally spent, we drifted off into sleep.

***************************************

When I woke, the light coming in around the draperies was brighter. It must be daylight, morning. I could see around the room much more clearly. But where was Megan? I was alone in the bed. I couldn't see her. Was she gone? In the bathroom? Out to get coffee? Where was she? I wanted her to still be there with me. Don't panic, I told myself. I got up to check the bathroom, and as I got up, I saw the note. "Last night was perfect," it read. "Thank you!" Then there was a heart shape she'd drawn next to where she signed her name, "Megan."

Shit, I thought. Last night was perfect. Probably...no definitely, the best night of my whole fucking life! I know this was supposed to be just a one-time thing. I know you have to be careful not to confuse sex with love. But Damn! That sure didn't feel like just sex. Was I just an old fool? So sex-starved and lonely that I couldn't think straight? Maybe. Maybe. I know you can't "love" a person who you don't really know, who you haven't even really talked to, but My God there was a connection there, definitely chemical and it sure felt like a whole lot more. I would bet anything that she felt it too. I'd never been more certain of anything in my life!

But she wasn't here. She left. Why? Was she just scared? Did she just not want to be embarrassed and so felt she had to honor the "agreed upon terms" of our little fantasy role play? Did she doubt me? Think that I might not feel for her the same way she felt for me? Or maybe I was getting ahead of myself. Maybe she really did just want the fantasy, the one and done, a wild experience to cross off the bucket list and then move to the next one. Maybe, but it sure didn't feel that way to me.

All those thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there, naked, staring in disbelief at the empty room around me. Half in shock, I put on my clothes and went down to the desk to check out. I didn't want to shower yet. I couldn't bear to wash her off me.

After finishing up at the desk, still somewhat stunned, I walked out into the harsh bright light of the day. As I crossed the parking lot toward my car suddenly I froze. Sitting behind the wheel in a car parked three spaces down from me I saw a girl that looked like...could it be? My God it was Megan! I walked closer. I was coming from her passenger side and she hadn't seen me yet.

As I got closer I could see she was crying, sobbing even. I could see the heaving breaths. Then she saw me, and she tried to force a smile before breaking down into another uncontrollable spasm. "Megan are you alright?" I said. Stupid question. God what was I thinking! Try again, "Megan, can I come in? Open the door and let me in. Please Megan!" I tried the passenger side door. It wasn't locked. I opened it and sat down beside her as I closed the door behind me.

"I couldn't leave." She struggled to choke out the words between sobs. "I couldn't leave." She looked at my face and I think she could see the pure tender concern, that I desired nothing more in that moment than to help her. "I just don't want it to be over!" she bawled. And even crying like that, she was the loveliest thing I had ever seen.

"I know," I said. "I don't want it to be over either." I held my arms out to hug her and she quickly fell toward me and into them. We just held each other for a moment as her sobs quietly subsided a bit.

"You must think I'm a stupid, silly girl." She cried into my shoulder.

"Never...never!" I replied, holding her close and tight. "I think you're wonderful. I think you're amazing!" I pushed her back a little so I could look into her eyes. "I know what we had last night was supposed to be a fantasy, but it felt real. It felt like the realest thing I've felt ever, in my whole life! And I don't know what that was. Like, in many ways we don't even know each other. I know that. But I for one would sure like to take some time to figure it out. Cuz what we had last night was like...wow! I mean I felt a connection that was really something! And I'd like to see if we could build on that...if you're willing to try with me, of course."

"Yes." She answered immediately and looked straight back into my eyes, then leaned in to hug me tight. "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!" Her tears of fear were turning into tears of joy. And suddenly I realized I was crying too. We both laughed through the tears and we kissed. Her lips melted into mine and the world was gone. There was only her, and me, and then only us.

She spoke first. "I know last night was just my fantasy, and it was supposed to be just sex, and you shouldn't confuse sex with love, but...God that was something! I felt it! That was something so strong! What was that?!"

"I don't know. That's what we'll have to figure out. But I sure felt it too! I may not know much, but I do know one thing. They say sex can't be the basis for a real relationship, but it can be the glue, and if last night is any indication, we got the glue, baby!"

"Super glue!" She laughed.

I laughed too. "Super glue!"

...and that, Dear Readers, is why the words "Super glue" are now engraved on the inside of our wedding rings.