The Power of Nylons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're just nylons," she pooh pooed. "They're quite popular."

"I hate them!"

"I think you should wear them for him."

"You do?"

"Sure," she said. "Better for him to be checking out your legs in nylons, than another girl."

"I guess," I said hesitantly.

"Seriously," she said. "All guys all have some kink. Either you deal with David's, or you dump his ass."

"I don't want to dump him."

"No, David's a good guy."

"Yeah, he is," I agreed.

"So wear some pantyhose," she said. "Black or dark mocha colour to hide your ghost-white skin."

"Sometimes I hate you," I said, hitting her with a pillow, since she had a much darker complexion.

"Oh you love me," she disagreed.

So for David, I bought a pair of pantyhose from Woolco (which was an American department store similar to Woolworths that moved to Canada in 1983, and then it was bought by Walmart in 1994... both a pro and a con of the free trade agreement made in the eighties), I found them super uncomfortable, a little itchy, and a pain in the ass to go to the bathroom in... but they did conceal how white my legs were, which was a plus. Like my sister teased me about, I don't tan, I just burn. And it's only gotten worse as I've aged.

When my sister got home, I complained, "These things are really itchy. How do you ever wear them?"

She felt one of my legs and said, "I don't. Where did you buy these?"

"Woolco."

"Let me see the package."

I pulled it out of the trash and tossed it to her.

"Well, no wonder," she said. "These are terrible. You need to buy silk stockings."

"There's a difference?"

"Yeah, a pretty big one," she said. "Wait here."

She left and returned. "Take those things off."

I pulled them off.

"Throw them away," she said, handing me a different pair.

"Have you worn them already?" I asked, since they weren't in a package.

"Yeah. So?"

"I don't want to wear used pantyhose," I objected. Although I probably shouldn't have, since over the years, sometimes I've been offered money for my used pantyhose.

"They've been washed," she pointed out, shaking her head at me. "Just put them on."

"And they're going to take forever to put on," I objected some more, as I surveyed the impractical black hosiery. Although I did have to admit they felt softer than the pair I'd been wearing.

"Here. Let me show you how to put them on," she said, taking them back from me.

"Okay," I said. She pulled off her jeans and socks, then she sat on the edge of the bed and began scrunching up one of the legs.

"You see?" she said. "Scrunch them up to the toe, and then drape the first leg onto your toes, and slowly unroll them onto your leg."

"I see," I said. That looked a lot easier than the fifteen-minute fiasco I'd put myself through earlier that day.

She pulled it back off, and said, "Now you try it."

"Okay," I said. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and replicated what she'd done. The nylons went on much easier this time, and once I'd gotten the first leg up to my thigh, I paid some attention to the nylon on my leg and said, "Oh, this is much softer!"

"Yeah. You went and bought granny pantyhose," she said.

"I didn't know there was a difference," I said, as I scrunched up the other leg.

"Oh, there's a huge difference," she told me. "And pantyhose are just the beginning."

"They are?" I asked, as I unrolled the second leg.

"Yeah. There are also stockings and thigh highs."

"I don't even know what to say to that."

"That's for another day," she said.

I now had the pantyhose all the way up my thighs.

"Now stand up, and gently pull them over your ass."

"Okay," I said, doing as she instructed.

"There you go," she said, then added sarcastically, "Now you're a big girl."

"Shut up!"

"Black is a good colour on you."

"Black isn't a colour," I corrected her, which I knew she hated.

"Fine," she said, playfully slapping my ass. "Black is a good absence of colour on you!"

"Better," I said, as I checked myself out in the full-sized mirror on the wall. "Actually, it is," I agreed.

"I don't wear them much myself," she said. "But I know some girls who wear them every day; it's part of their style."

"I'm not sure these are for everyday wear," I said, unaware of how wrong that statement would become in my near future, and for several decades to come. (Not in the fashion world, but definitely in my own.)

"Depends on your style, your job, and so forth."

"I guess," I agreed reluctantly. I knew they were common in the business world, and since I was planning to become a lawyer, I realized they could play a part in my future. (I actually did major in Law for a year, before switching to Education.)

"Well, I think David will like them."

"He'd better," I said. "This is a lot of work, just to please a man."

"Actually, you have no idea how much work it takes to please a man," she pointed out.

"Gross!" I said. I was still a virgin, and in no rush to change that status... and thankfully David understood that.

"Yes, you're virtuously saving yourself for marriage, blah, blah, blah," she mocked... Mandy wasn't a slut per se, but she was rather a free spirit (her words).

"I'm not saving myself for marriage, I just want it to be with someone I love."

"Well, isn't that sweet?" she said. "My first time definitely wasn't that."

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I likely would have chosen Bart or Derek, if I had a mulligan."

I was about to say something sweet, when she added, wrecking what had almost been a special sister moment, "They've got bigger dicks."

"Gross!" I repeated. I hadn't seen David's penis yet. This may surprise anyone who's read a few... or even lots of my stories, but I was quite the prude in high school... even at the beginning of college. My sexual awakening didn't really begin until I met my future husband.

"Eight inches and thick as fuck," she described, gesturing to indicate the size.

"That's more like ten inches," I pointed out.

"You're right. Gary was ten, and that was too big," she said, obviously enjoying her ability to shock me..

"Way too much information!" I objected, shaking my head, and returning my attention to the mirror and my legs in those pantyhose.

"You should paint your toenails red, if you're wearing black pantyhose. It will really make them stand out."

"You think so?" I asked, checking out my very chipped blue toenails.

"Trust me," she said. "You'll have David's dick trying to bust out of his pants!"

"You really have a one-track mind," I accused.

"So does David."

"He does not," I denied.

"He does. All men do," she said. "He just keeps it hidden better than most guys, although not by much."

She then left.

I admired myself for a little while longer, surprised by how the sheer black silk did give my legs an entirely different look. I mostly wore long dresses because I was so white, but with these on, I could go shorter.

I tried on three dresses, and chose one that really worked for me... a red Poppy dress I'd only worn once, and that was to a friend's bar mitzvah. (Which gives you a clue about how many years ago that had been.)

I ran my hands over my legs, and even my ass. The nylons felt so silky sheer! They were a life changer (literally, since you likely know about my obsession with nylons from over six hundred of my stories).

My sister Mandy giving me a pair of pantyhose changed the entire trajectory of my sexual life, although I didn't know it at the time. I eventually became obsessed with wearing nylons... at first for David, then later for myself, and ever since, I've been obsessed by soft things. (For example, as mentioned earlier in this essay, I'll only sleep between bamboo sheets).

I removed the pantyhose.

I painted my toenails red... after sheepishly going into Mandy's room to borrow some red polish, since I only had blue and purple... purple has always been one of my two favourite colours, along with green... but green fingernails look weird... trust me, I've tried.

When David phoned just before bedtime... he always called to wish me a good night, unless he had a late hockey game... I mentioned, "I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow."

"What is it?"

"Do you know the definition of surprise?" I teased.

"Fine," he said. "I look forward to whatever it is."

"Oh, you'll love it," I foreshadowed, feeling confident that he would.

We chatted about school, an upcoming dance next week, his upcoming hockey tournament and the summer... which scared me. He was graduating, and I wasn't. He had a few options for college... and most of them meant his moving away for schooling and hockey. I didn't like thinking about that.

"Until tomorrow," he said, like he did every night.

"Until tomorrow," I echoed

.....

The next morning I put on the black pantyhose... and the Poppy-patterned dress... with two-inch heels, which were the highest ones I owned. (I haven't ever been a heels person. Partly my lack of coordination, partly because they're uncomfortable, but mostly because my feet, ankles, and calves usually ache both during and after wearing the tall ones... although I do own some four-inch heels in a couple of colours, for those rare special outings.)

Mom noticed the pantyhose and asked, with a smirk on her face, "Has Hell frozen over?" which may have been a phrase I'd used back when I was twelve.

"They're for the outfit," I said, not telling her they were for a boy.

"Where did you even get them?"

"Mandy gave them to me."

"I see," she said. "Well, they do go nicely with that dress."

"Thanks."

"Although it seems a bit much for school."

"Not really. I have to compete with the cheerleaders, who wear next to nothing," I pointed out, my mother having been a cheerleader back in her heyday.

"I see," she said, knowing my view of present-day cheerleaders... a conversation we'd already had.

We had breakfast, she told me to have a good day, just as David pulled up in his early eighties Chevette... it was only a subcompact, but it was a car and it was his, nonetheless.

I sauntered out, and David, like he always did, came around to open the door for me. As he did, I saw him staring at my legs... just like he'd stared at Amber's.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked playfully as I approached him.

"Y-y-you look amazing!" he said, completely distracted by my legs.

"You like?" I asked, as I reached him.

"Yeah," was all he could say, and then he kept checking me out in a way he hadn't ever checked me out before. It felt so good to get the same kind of attention as a cheerleader... even if it was only because of the nylons.

I've since learned that wearing nylons makes me stand out, since I'm one of the few teachers in my school, or even in my school's division, who wears them regularly. Same thing when I go out. They definitely draw people's attention to me, and make me stand out.

I kissed him on the cheek, and got into the car.

He continued staring at my legs, the dress just over my knees, before he closed the door and returned to the driver's side.

Once we were both inside, he started driving.

After a minute I slipped out of my heels, placed my newly painted toenails on the dash, and asked, "Which do you like the most? My legs, or my feet in these nylons?"

The car swerved as he gazed at my feet.

Hurriedly, he swerved back into the lane.

"Sorry," I said, now feeling a strange sense of confidence from how such a simple change in my wardrobe could create such an impact... although I didn't take my feet off the dash. (For the record, I'd had my feet on the dash a few times during longer drives, which had created no impact on him.)

"No that was on me," he said, as he slowed down for a red light.

"So it really is the nylons," I observed, playfully wiggling my toes.

"Yeah," he said, coming to a stop, which gave him the liberty to stare directly at my toes for a minute or so.

Anyway... there's no sex in this true story... we didn't have sex for another year... when I was eighteen. (Although Literotica insists on characters being eighteen before they can get involved in sexual encounters... I was ACTUALLY eighteen the first time I had sex.)

So that's the story of how I became a nylon girl.

For the record, I've since become obsessed with other women wearing nylons... especially when their toes are visible... and the soles of their feet... but today as I'm writing this, I have no recollection of when that next phase began... or why.

10. BEST PANTYHOSE & STOCKINGS SCENES

I believe all lists should have at least 10 parts, and I've already answered all the questions I can think of. So here's a list of my twenty favourite video scenes with a heavy nylon focus, or just scenes with lengthy nylon viewings (especially ones including feet).

Top 25 Pantyhose or Stockings Videos

  1. Mesmerizing Toes

Star Nine, Casey Calvert and Serena Blair

Lesbian Pantyhose Hypnosis

Star Nine is a student who uses her sexy nylon-foot aroma and pretty toes to seduce her teacher so she'll get better grades, Lots of over the top mind control through hosiery, and Star is perfect as a sexy, sensual, seductress... her tone so soft and sensual. And Casey is the perfect teacher. She starts out defiant and strong, but weakens into a mindless foot-worshipping slave when Star's heel drops and her nylon-clad toes go on display. When another student (Serena) comes in, Star turns her too, using the same hypnotic technique. Serena is adorable as she gets more and more confused, until she can't resist (the line 'Why do they smell so good!' is utterly delicious). Both women worship Star's feet, and then once some post-hypnotic triggers have been planted, they suck each other's feet to mutual orgasms. An even wickeder version with pussy eating, strap-on cock fucking and foot humping story version written by me, is in two parts: Hypnotic Toes. A similar plot occurs in another film, called Nylon Foot Mesmerizing Schoolgirl... it too is hot, but with almost the exact same plot, Mesmerizing Toes is the one to go to.

  1. First Anal for Cherie Deville and Samantha Rone

Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone

Anal, Threesome

One of the hottest anal scenes ever. Young Samantha is sucking an older man's dick, when her mother catches them in the act. Samantha and a nice big cock convince Cherie to join in, and both girls get their asses really fucked by a fat cock. PS: Both are in white nylons, a colour that isn't seen too often. This is one of the rare scenes from Tushy that has somewhat of a plot ... and incredible anal sex scenes with great angles, positions, and some delicious pussy licking, as well. Cherie's nasty mouth and Samantha's rare, wicked words enhance the scene to an entirely different level. If you're curious about anal... this is one to watch.

  1. A Transformative Session A Deep Analysis Extended Cut

Aaliyah Love and Penny Barber

Straight incest swap story (Mom-son swap) (Stockings)

This is likely my favourite full-length movie... if you have two plus hours of time, check out all four scenes in Deep Analysis: A Swap Movie. Each scene is a different swap scene, and this one is the best of the four. Penny convinces Aaliyah to bring her son over for a therapy session, with her own son also present (this the second major swap scene of the movie, after their sons take part in a foursome). In this scene, both women are wearing sexy thigh high stockings, and they roleplay incest... which leads into actual incest, when Penny manipulates the son and mother into crossing that line of no return. Penny is so hot in her therapist persona. Aaliyah is also sexy, with her innocent persona being gradually eroded by lust. One son is dominant and hot, while the other is innocent and cute... a perfect mix for a perfect scene.

  1. Bad Teacher

Helen Price, Onyx

Interracial, verbal humiliation.

A white teacher is accused of being a Karen when she blows the whistle on a black student for exposing himself, so she pays the price by getting fucked by his dad, by his mom with a strap-on, and sucking her student. A wicked interracial scene, where the white teacher is dominated and turned into a BBC slut for the black family. Lots of race play!!!

  1. Carnal Desires

Alex Coal

Superhero Mind Control Incest with major nylon foot fetish (pantyhose)

In this hottest of superhero scenes... mostly because perhaps it is less rough... and equally kinky... than most, Blue Steel and Lady Arachnid (Alex Coal) are drugged with a heavy aphrodisiac, and the two are forced into using each other to come. A pantyhose foot scene, and Alex's desperate need to get fucked, are both absolutely amazing! If you're only going to get one superhero video, this is it. The way she uses her nylon-clad feet to get dick is delicious.

  1. The Secret Life of Mrs. Skye

Renee Skye, Eliza Jane

Lesbian

Seductress Renee is intrigued by the cute blonde eighteen-year-old next door. She's getting ready to go to a club to find some ripe teen to ass fuck, when Eliza comes over, returning a can opener. So Reena's outing is delayed by having this ripe young cutie in her house. Eliza is sexy and cute, as she continually tries to stop the advances of the MILF, but of course to no avail.

  1. Brazzi-Leaks

Phoenix Marie

Straight Domination

Phoenix, a journalist, leaks secrets about a popular politician. The politician calls his fixer, who goes over to deal with her. He catches her masturbating and dominates her. Shoves her panties in her asshole, and then in her mouth. Makes her crawl to him. Face fucks her mouth. Then he keeps the panties in her mouth as he fucks her pussy and ass. He then gives her an epic face fucking, before coming on her face. He videotapes the rough semi-rape, and makes her admit on camera that she's a nasty slut. The scene is extreme, but the idea of just being dominated and used as a slut, is one of my many unfulfilled fantasies.

  1. My Friend's Hot Mom

Reagan Foxx

Straight

Naughty America doesn't title their films, which is too bad. Anyway, this one inspired another story of mine: A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On. In this video, Reagan has gotten some pills for a special night with her husband, but her son's friend accidentally takes them. He then gets hard, and it won't go down. Reagan puts on some lingerie and poses for him while he masturbates, then she gives him a sexy foot job with her black nylons, shows him her tits, sucks his dick, and eventually fucks him.

  1. Preppies in Pantyhose Scene 1

Ariana Marie & Chanel Preston

Lesbian

New stepmom Chanel meets new stepdaughter Ariana, who is cold and difficult... so Preston decides to dish out some discipline. Chanel spanks Ariana hard, but realizes the slut is enjoying it, so she tears off her sexy schoolgirl uniform and dominates her. A great face sitting scene, and Ariana is so hot as the stepdaughter, and as always, Chanel plays a sexy-as-fuck stepmom. Three more episodes in the series also focus on pantyhose sex, including part two with Chanel Preston (straight), three with Bridgette B (straight) and four with Lauren Phillips and Maya Kendrick (straight threesome)

  1. Taboo Conquest

Lyra Louvel, Bridgette B