The Power of Nylons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesbian

If you like excessive Mommy talk, this is the scene for you, and it's wild. Lyra seduces her stepmom (in nylons), and it's full of wicked Mommy talk, and perhaps one of the most amazing pussy eating scenes ever, as Lyra eats Bridgette's pussy like it's her last meal. It's just so raw and lustful... and hot! Again, Lyra's pussy eating technique should be studied and replicated by every man or woman who ever wants to go down on a pussy. A sequel starring Amara Romani and Syren De Mer, has Lyra convincing her best friend to seduce her Mom, and of course she does, in Taboo Conquest-The Sequel.

  1. What Does My Stepdaughter Taste Like

Lexi Lore with Serene Siren and Summer Vixen

Lesbian

Summer seduces her girlfriend's stepmom by using Lexi's pussy smell and taste to draw her in, thus getting Serene addicted to the smell and taste, and she craves more... leading to a yummy threesome. Serene in thigh high stockings adds to the hot scene. There's a sequel, but it doesn't really add to the plot, it just has more hot sex... sigh.

  1. Free Use Industries: Expose Her Therapy

Jade Venus, Charlotte Sins

Trans (Stockings)

Jade is hired to be a freeuse trans. She's also a professional therapist, and while she's working with a lesbian couple about their problems, her earlier client shows up again to use her cock, and does so while Jade continues trying to converse with the bewildered and uncomfortable couple.

  1. Student Makes Teacher Cum in Pantyhose

Natasha, Macy Cartel

High schooler Natasha wants to get out of detention, and she notices the teacher admiring her legs. So she decides to take matters into her own hands... or rather feet. If you read my stories regularly, you know why I love this scene... the idea of a student doing that to me is utterly delicious!

  1. Under the Influence-Professor

Tilley McReese and Savannah Costello

Mind Control

Schoolgirl Tilly controls her professor Savannah when Tilly visits her office. Savannah is a psychology professor, and she wants to discuss what Tilly wrote in a paper. Savannah doesn't buy any of the gibberish in the paper, and she's completely oblivious that she's being mesmerized and turned into a pantyhose plaything for her nylon-clad student. PS: there's a sequel called Under the Influence: Parental Visit, where the professor goes to Tilly's house to confront her parents, but she ends up submitting to her student again. Under the Influence has since become a series, with Tilly usually the star who uses mind control to seduce someone in authority... they're all good, but this first one is the best.

  1. Little White Girl Lost In The Hood

Jessica Marie

Interracial

WARNING: Extreme sex... and excessive use of the 'N' word.​

Jessica Marie is one of the cutest, most innocent-looking girls in porn. In this interracial scene, the N word is used liberally (be warned) starting at the very beginning, when the 18-year-old diva is complaining about being in a seedy part of town, where lots of black men are around. One of them hears her use the 'N' word, so he takes her into his place to teach her a lesson about the power of BBC. Jessica's screams may be a little over the top, but perhaps not, since I imagine I too would be making such sounds if I was getting my tight white pussy destroyed. Although I haven't watched any more of them, apparently she's done a couple more in this "Dick Drainers" series, where women get dominated by BBC and use racial word play. She stars in a second scene, if you like this kind of wicked interracial verbal sex, in Teaching My Racist Tutor.

  1. Dr. Lee's Demon Whores

Mercedes Carrera, Riley Reyes, Mai Li

Lesbian

Three women are investigating the mysterious home of Dr. Lee. Once inside, they find some sex toys, while a mist washes over them, drugging them into behaving like horny lesbians... where they pleasure each other, including an epic double penetration of Riley at the end. A very hot video, if you're into mind control.

  1. Big Cock Bully

Reagan Foxx

Straight

Reagan calls a dad she knows when she learns her son is being bullied by his son. She invites him over to talk, but the son comes over instead. The 18-year-old stud is confident, and he pulls out his cock when he senses she's craving it. Reagan uses the excuse of sucking his cock to end the bullying, but the truth is that she just wants that dick. There are lots of big cock bully stories... but this is one of the most delicious. Other ones feature Reagan Foxx, Krissy Lynn, Alexis Faux, Charlie Phoenix, Sloan Ryder and Syren De Mer.

  1. Accidental Aphrodisiac

Julia Ann, Romi Rain, Marica Hase and Kira Noi

Lesbian Orgy

Kira brings along a mysterious pheromone she bought, and it leaks during a meeting. As it takes effect on the women, the meeting becomes a foursome lesbian orgy with wild, kinky unbridled sex including, of course, strap-ons.

  1. Cuckold Sessions: Carolina Sweets Daizy Cooper

Carolina Sweets, Daizy Cooper

Cuckold, Interracial, Threesome

Without a doubt the hottest cuckold scene I've seen. I'm not usually a huge fan of cuckold scenes, but this one is less about humiliating the guy, and more about making sure his girlfriend gets the fucking she deserves. Daizy convinces her good friend Carolina to cheat on her boyfriend, and get some big black dick. Carolina eventually agrees, and she gets the fucking of her life. Some of the best cock sucking I've ever seen, and Carolina's sweet innocent voice takes this scene to a whole different level (I just wished she'd talked even more). Partway through the cock sucking, the boyfriend shows up, and instead of being angry, he gets oddly turned on. He ends up watching, approving, and becoming a willing cuckold for Carolina.

  1. An Airtight Education

Jasmine Jae

Gangbang

A teacher reads out texts from three students, and then challenges them to put their words into deeds. Some hot triple action... a fantasy of mine...

  1. And Other Benefits

Casey Calvert, Riley Reyes, Tina Comet

Lesbian Pantyhose Play

New employee Riley is concerned about the office dress code, which requires pantyhose even during the hot summer months. But her new coworkers Casey and Tina show her that, in addition to their professional appearance, there are other benefits to wearing pantyhose... Includes pantyhose foot licking, pantyhose crotch masturbating, and some epic scissoring.

  1. Wedding Ceremony

Cory Chase, Abella Danger

Threesome

A guy goes to see his therapist (Cory in black thigh highs) on his wedding day because he can't get an erection. She shows him her tits, before hypnotizing him to get him hard. The bride, in her wedding dress and white stockings, arrives to find him hard, and then she sucks him... fucks him... and takes it in the ass, as therapist Cory encourages the two of them and, of course, joins in.

  1. A Religious Experience

Alison Rey, Tina Comet

Lesbian

I have a weakness for religion play. And this is a hot, nylon-foot-sucking video. In it, the cute and adorable Alison comes to spread the word of the lord, and Tina ends up instead worshipping her nylon-clad feet. While I prefer sandalfoot nylons, this reinforced toe scene is damn hot.

PS: There's a sequel called A Religious Experience 2 that continues the story.

PPS: There's a similar story called Another Religious Experience... with even more foot worshipping, and this one has reinforced toe and Cuban heel.

PPPS: There's another wild religious themed one, where an older woman comes to spread the gospel, and instead gets her nylon-clad feet worshipped by two younger girls. I'm unsure if this is the correct title, but I think it's called: Una and Kayla have a sole witness.

  1. Concerned Prudes Association

Kit Mercer, Audrey Madison, Jupiter Jetson, Pristine Edge

Lesbian orgy

Four moms meet to discuss the lesbian play a drama teacher is planning to produce. They decide to act out some of the scenes and film them, to show the principal how bad the play is... which leads to a foursome lesbian orgy between straight women... three of them in stockings or pantyhose. A delicious episode with a lot of pussy munching.

  1. Blackmailed by Husband's Partner

Mandy Flores

Straight Blackmail

Mandy's husband's business partner comes over and threatens to pull his money out unless she fucks him... so reluctantly, she does. A sexy amateur scene.

CONCLUSION:

So there you have it.

The how and why you should wear nylons.

PS: Although this was written with my female readers in mind... I suppose it also applies to my sissy readers, my trans fans, and even my bi-curious readers contemplating their sexuality.

PPS: While National Nylon Day is May 15th... in my world, every day is nylon day.

Kisses, Jasmine.