The Power of Panties

Story Info
No one would suspect that this powerful lawyer wears panties.
5.7k words
4.74
7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Power of Panties

"Seriously?" Mark growled into the phone. "I think it's in your clients best interest to settle before she ends up on the other side of the table. If she keeps this shit up, I will suggest that my client file a defamation suit against her." There was a pause on the other line. People didn't fuck with Mark Andrews. "That sounds better. Call me in the morning with an update."

Most lawyers in the Chicago area were nothing more than desk jockeys. Practicing law is 90% reading and research and 10% balls. However, most of the pencil pushers these days were likely to have 2% balls- and those who did were typically women. Mark usually didn't have to say too much- his massive stature was enough to intimidate the baddest of bad guys. When he stood up in court, he reached nearly seven feet tall. His hands could crush a basketball like it was a grape. When you looked at him you would think he played for the Chicago Bulls- not for the courtroom. For a man in his late 50s he did not have very much gray hair nor did the wrinkles in his face give away his age. While most suits were clean shaven and manicured, Mark preferred a little stubble. However, his hair was always neatly trimmed and styled. In short- he was a good looking man.

Mark sat at his desk and rubbed his temples. This was a large case in which his client could lose...a lot...possibly millions. While he was not stressed out, he was aware of the importance of winning. Being the best malpractice defense attorney in the state, Mark never won millions; he just saved the doctors from losing millions.

"Hey Mark," his administrative assistant began. "You have a lunch meeting with Phil in about thirty minutes. You need to get stepping." Oliva was two feet shorter than Mark. She had fierce green eyes, long, black hair, and was a spicy Puertican woman. Most people shied away from Mark's explosive personality, but Oliva had no problem standing up to him- literally and figuratively. She had been his assistant for over a decade, and no one knew him better than her, which included his wife and two adult children.

Mark looked up at Oliva. "Yep. I remember. Where am I going again?"

"The Red Apple. Polish. Your choice."

"I'm Polish."

"Muévanse," she clapped her hands at him.

"I am moving." He smiled at her and stood up.

"Why don't you go relieve some stress for five minutes. You need it. I can see it in your face. You got time."

"I thought you said I need to get moving."

"Carbon." Oliva rolled her eyes. "You need to be focused for this meeting. Ve ahora!"

Mark was not going to argue with her, for he knew that she was right. He needed a moment or two. Being a partner in the downtown office afforded Mark many things- one of them being a spacious, private bathroom. Mark went into the bathroom, set the timer for five minutes, placed his cell phone on the counter, and took off his expensive Armni trousers. Knowing he only had five minutes, he began to rub himself through the thin pink panties. Very few knew that this powerful man wore women's undergarments. Mark leaned his left hand against the wall and began rubbing his package through the delicate fabric. He did not have time to remove his other clothing, so he made sure to stand, so he was wrinkle free for his meeting. Mark took his large hand and fondled his balls. He massaged the head of his cock with his fingers. As he rubbed the silky fabric, a chubby began to form.

"Ugh...that's good..." he moaned. No one was around to hear him, so he could be vocal. He began to stroke himself through the fabric. As his erection grew, he stood up and used his left hand to massage his buttocks. Mark rubbed his ass cheeks, pawing at the flesh with his large hands. He loved how the satin fabric felt. The contrast between delicate fabric and large, muscular hands aroused Mark. His precum began to form a wet spot in the front of the panties. He took his thumb and drew circles around the head drawing out more of his delicious fluid. He then cupped his balls and fondled them through the fabric. He knew the timer was going to buzz soon, so he took one quick moment to reach inside the panties. He stroked his cock just a few times. Then he wiped the precum off with his finger and thumb. He brought them to his mouth and licked it clean. Nothing tasted better Mark thought than his own cum. He wanted more, but this was enough to get him through the meeting. He quickly washed his hands and brushed his teeth, giving his cock a moment or two to deflate. He put his pants back on and headed out of the bathroom.

"Come here, papi grande," Oliva said when she heard Mark open his office door.

"You know someday someone is going to hear you call me that and fire you?"

"Quien?" Oliva rolled her eyes and walked over to Mark.

"I don't know who, but I'm sure someone will."

"Are you going to fire me?"

Mark let out a belly laugh. "You run this place more than I do."

"Muy cierta." Oliva fixed Mark's tie and cleaned the lint off of his jacket. "Did you get some relief there?"

"Some. I need a longer session."

"Do you want me to work late tonight?"

"Let's see what Phil has to say. I have court tomorrow. I have a shit ton to prep for."

"Just let me know, but if I start to see you a little more jittery or off, I will require one."

Mark stuffed his phone into his pocket and checked his watch. "I thought you worked for me?" he joked.

"Ha. I think we know better than that. Knock him dead, adios," Oliva went back to her desk as if she was the one who barked the orders.

When Mark arrived at the restaurant, he saw Phillip sitting at a table in the back. Phillip was a senior partner at the sister firm in the suburbs. While they shared clients and often worked closely together, Mark's firm was more defense law while the sister firm focused on prosecution and litigation.

Mark walked to the back, and the men shook hands. Phillip was older, shorter, and heavier than Mark, and he was also working on his third divorce. While Phillip may have money and power in the law world, he had no luck with women. Mark was not jealous. The two of them shot the shit for a while catching up on the randomness in their lives while eating lunch. Finally, Mark got down to business, for he had plenty to work on back at the office.

"So what are we here for?" He asked Phil as he took a bite of his kolaczki.

"Are you aware that we have picked up major parts of Loyola?"

"I am."

"Are you aware that one of those parts is the pediatric unit?"

"I am." Mark was getting a feeling of where this was going.

"We need a defense team, and I want you to lead it. I know you have your hands full with the Northwestern group, but if you could get a team together, that would be great."

Mark let out a heavy sigh. He had no issues working the long hours, but he didn't love adding another brand new unit. And pediatrics? He hated when kids were involved. That was a for-sure lost case. Phillip continued to explain to him what was needed. It was not unusual that one senior partner would lean on another senior partner, but building a brand new defense team seemed a bit much- even for Mark.

"I need the best. I am not going to lie. I know that Northwestern is bigger, but we are in a bit of a pickle right now."

"Seriously? I doubt that." Mark rolled his eyes. Philip was not impressing him with his dramatics.

"How well do you know Zarma?"

"Mikel Zarma? Umm...he is the founder of the firm. He takes like one case a year. He is basically one hundred years old. Got his law degree in Russia. Built the firm from the ground up...bla bla bla...Why?"

"Do you know what his daughter does for a living?"

"Can't say that I do, but I have a feeling you're about to tell me."

"She is the head of pediatric oncology at Loyola."

"I don't like where this is going, Phil."

"She's being sued for a wrongful death suit for the loss of-"

Mark cut him off. "Okay. I get it. The boss needs the best to save his daughter's ass...This really isn't much of a request, is it?"

"Nothing gets past you..."

"Let's see what you have." Mark knew this was going to be more than a quick fix, so he ordered a beer as Phillip pulled out the files. For the next several hours the men discussed what the lawsuit actually entailed, what research needed to be done, and when possible depositions could begin. By 3:30, Mark had the necessary information he needed along with a slight headache. He had several cases on the books, and now he had this one to deal with.

. When Mark got back to the office, he had Oliva follow him to his office. He wanted to catch her up on what his new project was. "I need you to set up a meeting with me and Dr. Zarma. I need copies of the coroner report. I also want a list of the current junior members who are currently working on oncology cases or have experience in pediatrics." Mark continued to rattle off what he needed from Oliva, and she diligently took notes. After about twenty minutes of non-stop commands, Mark said, "Did you get all of that?"

"Si."

"Gracias. Now I need to go through the Swanson depositions before court tomorrow. Do I have anything else on the calendar for today?"

"You have dinner with your wife at 6."

"Shit. I forgot. I swear sometimes I am such a shitbag husband."

"You have a lot going on Mark," Oliva said in a soothing tone. She was not in love with her boss, but she did care for him. She knew him well and only wanted the best for him, so she asked, "Do I need to schedule some decompression time?"

"Do I have anything tomorrow night?"

Oliva looked at the calendar on her laptop. "You are due in court at 4 but nothing after that."

"Perfect. Can you stay?"

"Yes. I am free tomorrow but not again until next Wednesday, so if you are going to need some intense decompression we will need to fit that in."

"We will see how the week goes. Tomorrow will be fine for now."

"Gracias. I'll let you get to work. Let me know if you need something." Oliva left the room. Mark could not be more thankful. Not only did this firecracker keep his professional life on track, she gave him the safe space that he had craved his entire life.

Mark continued to work until it was time to meet his wife, Anne, for dinner. Anne was a professor at a local junior college. While she was aware of Mark's panty fetish, she did not find it desirable. In fact, she would request that he lose the garment before the two of them had sex. And that's all it was- having sex. He loved his wife dearly, but they did not fuck like animals, nor did they make long passionate love like they did in their early days. They used to fight about it, but eventually Mark made peace with his martial situation. It also helped immensely that Oliva was in his life.

When Mark arrived at the restaurant, Anne was already there. He saw her sitting at the bar and walked up behind her, "Excuse me, good looking? Can I buy you a drink?"

Anne smiled as she turned around. "Have you ever had success with that line?"

"It worked with you, didn't it?" He gave his wife a peck on the lips and then sat down at the bar and ordered a beer.

"Ugh oh. A beer..." his wife began. "Want to tell me what happened today?" Mark was not a big drinker; and when he did have a drink, it was usually an indication that he had a lot going on at the office.

"I had a meeting with Phil today?"

"Has his tenth divorce finalized?" Anne's comment was dripping with sarcasm.

"Third. And no. He wants me to put a defense team together."

"That doesn't seem like that big of a deal? I mean you do teams often..."

"It's for Zarma's daughter. She's an oncologist."

"Oh. Well that may be intense." Anne rubbed her husband's back.

"A pediatric oncologist who is being sued for wrongful death. Yea. Because this can't go badly."

"You will lose." Anne never bullshitted her husband, which he loved. And now she knew why he ordered a drink. The two of them continued to eat and drink for several hours. Mark brought his wife up to speed. He told her that Phil only wanted the best, and basically Zarma ordered it...bla bla bla...by the end of dinner Mark felt like he re-lived his afternoon.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked his wife after taking the last swallow of beer.

"I sure am," she replied.

"Will you fuck me tonight? I need it."

"Mark Andrews!" Mark knew that Anne wasn't much of a vulgar, sexual person; it was the beer talking. "But yes, I will help you relieve some stress. Let me drive you home. We can get your car tomorrow."

When the couple walked through the door, Mark pushed his wife up against the wall and kissed her deeply. He squeezed her breast, kissed her neck, and grabbed her ass. To Mark's surprise, Anne returned the passion and kissed his mouth- hard. Mark took it a step further, and reached his hand under his wife's dress and began to rub her pussy. "Let me finger you," he said while kissing his wife. "Let me fuck you with my finger. I want to feel your wetness." Anne said nothing but spread her legs. Mark began to draw circles around his wife's little pearl, and was surprised to feel that her slit was wet. He took his middle finger and moved it back and forth, feeling his wife's arousal. "God your pussy feels great," he whispered into her ear. He then inserted his middle finger. She was wet. Mark's erection grew, and he could feel his penis strain inside of the satin fabric.

Mark moved his finger in and out of his wife for several minutes as he kissed, licked, and sucked her neck. A moment later, he removed his finger, brought it to his mouth, and sucked it clean. Anne pulled away from their kissing. Mark ignored her reaction and lifted her dress up, so she was standing before him in her bra and panties. He then took his suit jacket off and hung it over the bar stool in the kitchen.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" Anne suggested.

"No." Mark used his lawyer voice. He then picked up his wife and placed her on the counter. "I'm going to eat your pussy right here- on our counter."

"Mark. This is where we eat," Anne tried to protest, but her husband was firm in his decision.

"I am going to fuck you with mouth. Now lay back and enjoy." Mark pulled his dress shirt off and his undershirt. He was standing there in just his trousers while his wife was sprawled out on the marble counter. He then pulled her panties down and pushed her legs apart. "You look beautiful, Anne," He said before he buried his face into her womanhood. He inhaled her scent, and pulled her panties to the side. He began licking her pussy lips, moving his tongue back and forth. Then after several minutes of teasing, he drove his tongue deep inter vaginal opening. He knew she was enjoying it because she flooded his face with her juices. She moaned with delight. He continued to lick her up and down. After several minutes he paused.

"You okay?" Anne lifted her head to see her husband taking off his pants.

"Oh yes baby," Mark said. "I just want to rub my cock as I eat your beautiful pussy."

"Are you going to take those off then?" Anne moved her eyes in the direction of his pink panties that were soaked with precum.

"No. I'm going to rub myself as I rub you...I am going to tease you...and me...then when neither one of us can take it, I am going to fuck you."

"Can't you just take those off?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Seriously? I always wear these. Why can't we just work with them instead of argue over them?" Mark's erection was shrinking rapidly.

Anne sat up. "Mark, you know how I feel about you wearing women's underwear. It's not normal. Just take them off, and then we can finish fucking."

"I'm over it." Mark walked away leaving his nearly naked wife sitting on the counter. The disappointed man found himself in the guest bedroom, which he used as his own from time to time. Anne knew that when he went in there to just leave him alone, so she did. She slid off the counter, gathered their clothes, and went to bed for the night. While this was not a new argument, it was also not one that needed to be drug out. Anne went to bed, for she had class at 8 AM.

Mark, however, could not go to bed. He was wound up from the day, buzzed from the beer, and horny from the making out. He did not want to wait until tomorrow to relieve some pent up tension, so he laid down on the large, plush king bed. The large man only had on his panties, yet he was not chilly. The beer had kept him warm. He closed his eyes and began to rub his nipples. He drew circles around the erect, pink nubs that looked like the eraser tops found on Ticonderoga pencils. He then moved his hand down his belly until he reached his package. He was not chubby, but he knew it would not take terribly long for it to build back up. He started again by cupping his balls and rubbing them through the fabric. He moved his right hand to the top of his penis where he could begin to feel the helmet form. He rubbed his cock with one hand while he tweaked and played with his nipples with his left hand. The satin fabric felt good against the head of his penis, and he could feel the precum begin to drip out. Mark removed the panties from his body, and placed him in his right hand. He then began to stroke his newly formed erection. While he enjoyed feeling a woman's skin on his cock, he also became incredibly hot using his panties to masturbate. As he jacked his cock, he moved his left hand down and rubbed his balls. The delicate fabric tickled underneath the head of his penis but in a good way. He took a few moments to just rub the head with the panties before he resumed his stroking. As he stroked his manhood, he could feel the orgasm build in his body. He increased the speed of his stroking while he pulled his testicles down, which prolonged his orgasm. Moments later large spurts of cum shot from Mark's cock. While they were not powerful spurts, the cum continued to spill out as he decreased his stroking speed. After one final shutter, his orgasm was complete. He wiped the little bit of cum that the panties missed. He then brought the panties to his nose and inhaled. He smiled. While this was not how he wanted to end the night, he felt relaxed. He went to the bathroom for his nightly routine before retiring for the evening. Between the orgasm and the beer, he knew that he would sleep well.

When Mark woke up that morning, his wife was already gone; however, she left a note on the counter. I'm sorry about last night. Love you A.

While it wasn't necessarily and invitation to panty fuck him, it was about as good as he was going to get. Mark got himself some coffee and called an uber. He had to get his car from the restaurant. When he walked in, Oliva was already at her desk working away.

"Buenos dias," she said with a smile on her face. "How was your dinner with Anne?"

"Food was good. Beer was good. Sex was non-existent." Mark shrugged his shoulders. Oliva heard this often.

"Lo siento," she said with a genuine look on her face. "I'm still planning on working late tonight. The session should help." And that was all she said before she jumped into legal work. She reminded Mark of the depositions that he needed to read, the time he was needed in court, and the research he wanted for the new Zarma case. Even if he wanted to build up any anticipation or discussion for tonight's session, Oliva would have prevented that; for now was the time to work.

Mark went into his office and began going through the files, emails, and papers on his desk. At lunch time Oliva brought him a Chicago dog with a rootbeer, so he did not need to break his stride. At 2:45 she reminded him that he was due in court in an hour, which meant he needed to get moving. Chicago traffic was a bitch, regardless of the time of day. Court went fine. It is not like on the TV shows where lawyers get heated and yell objection. In fact, it was not uncommon for Mark and the prosecutor to grab a bite to eat after court, regardless of who won.

12