All Comments on 'The Power of Panties'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

What a tremendous story - I must make side comments....

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Maria is right, what is wrong with his enjoyment of the silk feeling of the panties? Do women not realize that many of them buy their men silk boxers or even briefs for their enjoyment of the look and feel on their men's packages? Me personally, when I do wear underwear it is very tight micro-brief, I when available I would get silk briefs. What would be the difference? Anne needs to get a grip on her sexual confidence and not feel that Mark wants to take part of her female role in the sex because of the wonderful feel and how much hornier he gets because he shares the feelings she gets from wearing the same sexy feel that gets her more excited for him and they wouldn't end up with just vanilla or no sex all the time as described. The sex why flying until she stepped on his hard rod by insulting his feelings that were like feeling what a woman would feel excited, so why can't he enjoy what she enjoys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.