The Power of Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after six when Mark returned to the office. "You're late," Oliva said when he walked in.

"I know. I apologize. You still got time?"

"Si." was all she said. Oliva then stood up and walked into Mark's office. She opened the door, and he followed her. She sat down on the leather couch. Being a senior partner did have its perks, but Mark doubted this was what the partners envisioned when they gave him a "corner office with a view..."

"I want you to take your jacket off, and then undo your tie," Oliva instructed. Mark listened. He hung his jacket on the back of a chair and undid his tie and laid it on his desk. "Describe to me what type of panties you have on tonight?" Mark began to talk, but Oliva lifted up her hand. "Esperar. Rub yourself while you tell me."

Mark moved his hand up and down his chest, stopping at his nipples. He would then move his hand down to his groin and cup his balls. He did this as he said, "My panties are dark blue. They are silk with lace trim at the top. They are hipsters, not briefs. I can feel my slacks on my ass cheeks since they are cut a little higher.

"Do you like feeling your ass in the panties? Do you like feeling your trousers rub against your skin that is not covered?"

"Yes."

"Unbutton your shirt." Mark undid the buttons of his shirt, never taking his eyes off of Maria. He tossed it onto his desk.

"Now your undershirt." He obeyed.

"Now your pants, socks, and shoes." Mark removed the rest of the articles of clothing, so all that was left was his naked skin and his panites. His semi erect penis bulged out in his panties.

"I want you to turn around, Mark, and I want you to lean your hands against your desk and show me your tight ass in your cute, little panties."

Mark turned around and modeled his ass for Oliva. Oliva knew that Mark liked to be looked at in his panties, so she made sure to incorporate time where Mark could be a model and strut his stuff.

"Now I want you to turn around and show me how nice you look in your panties. Model them for me. Walk the office. Show me that cute ass." Mark walked around the office turning, bending, and strutting his stuff. He continued to look at Oliva the entire time. He was not shy; he was aroused.

"Does your cock like feeling the satin fabric on its head? On its shaft?"

"Yes," Mark replied as he walked the office.

"Good. Now stand in front of me and show me." Mark walked over to Oliva who was on the couch. He stood about two feet from her and looked down.

"Show me how sexy you are in your panties."

Mark rubbed his cock through the delicate fabric. He used both of his large hands to massage and tweak his package. His erection strained, but he was not allowed to pull it out- yet

"What do you want?" Oliva asked.

"I want to feel a woman's hands on my silky cock. I want her to kiss my panty covered cock."

"More. That was not enough, Mark. You know I require details." As Mark rubbed, Oliva could see the precum creating a wet spot.

"I want to lay on my back, and I want her to climb on top of me. I want her silky pussy to grind into my silky cock. I want her to grind her womanhood into me. I want her to panty fuck me." Mark continued to rub his cock through the panties. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and let out a subtle moan.

"Look at me. Do not close your eyes." Mark obeyed. "Do you want her to rub your ass?"

"Yes. Rub my panty covered ass."

Oliva decided to take it a step further. "Do you want her to fuck your ass, Mark? Do you want her to fuck your pretty little panty covered ass. Like a good girl?" For a brief moment, Oliva thought she went too far because Mark just looked at her with his mouth open, but when she looked down, she noticed Mark had a firm grip on his incredibly erect cock.

"Fuck. Oliva. Yes. I want that. I want my panty ass to be fucked. God..." Mark moaned as he jacked his cock. He continued to rub. "Yes. I want to spread my ass cheeks. I want her to lick my ass through my panties. Rub my tight little hole. I want it to be wet like your pussy. So wet."

For the first time ever, Mark slipped and said your pussy...Oliva noticed. The two of them had always talked about an invisible woman. The pronouns were her, she, them...Oliva was not sure if she should read into this, or just let Mark enjoy the moment. However, she was getting incredibly turned on. Was she willing to cross this line?

"Do you want your tight little pussy ass to be fingered, Mark?"

"Yes." He moaned. This was not a moan of arousal but rather a deep Earthly groan found when a human's deepest desires are unleashed.

"I want you to sit in that chair but continue to rub your cock." When Mark moved to the chair Oliva took him by surprise and stood up. Before he could say anything, she unzipped her dress, and it fell to the floor.

"What are you doing?" Mark broke his controlled trance for a moment. This had never happened before. He was not sure if he was feeling arousal or fear.

"I want your panties as wet as my panties," the small yet dominant woman said. She sat back down on the couch, but this time she laid back, so Mark could see how aroused she was. "Do you see the moisture on my panties, Mark?"

"Yes." he stared at her. He was amazed at how petite her frame was. She had on a white thong, which contrasted with her dark Puerto Rican skin With her legs spread, he could see her ass cheeks and the outline of her pussy. He noticed that more than likely her pussy was hairless. The wet spot was evident.

"Do you want me to move my panties over, so you can see my pussy?"

Fuck. He had fantasized about fucking his assistant, but that was never a real possibility. She allowed him to feel sexy in his panties. She accepted him for his kink. She scheduled his court dates. All of these thoughts passed through his mind in a matter of a second; however, his mouth said yes before his mind could register what he was doing. "God. Yes. Oliva. I want to see your pussy."

"I will pull my panties over, but you have to pull your panties down. I want you to take your panties off and rub your cock with them. You have to look at my pussy as you do that. Understand."

"Yes." Mark pulled the garment off carefully making sure to never lose sight of the Oliva's womanhood that was right in front of him. As he did last night, he balled up the panties and began stroking his cock. He was hard. Rock hard. His helmet was fully developed, and the skin almost hurt because his penis was so hard.

"Mark, as you stroke your cock, do you want me to finger my pussy, so you can imagine someone is fingering your ass?"

"Fuck...I want my pantied ass to be wet like your pussy, O. I can see the wetness. I want my pussy to be wet. Show me what you can do to my pussy ass." Mark was right- her pussy was smooth. It was a beautiful, bald vagina.

Again, his comment included her pussy- not the invisible woman. They had crossed a line. Oliva began to rub herself. She used her index finger to separate her lips, so he could see her entrance. She moved it up and down making sure Mark could hear how wet she was...the slosh, gush, squeesh...all impeccable sounds to be heard. Sounds that told Mark that his panty fetish was not a turn off, but a turn on. Oliva watched Mark as he sat in his chair and masturbated. He was only allowed to look at her pussy while she fingered it, but Oliva noticed his face, and then her eyes trailed down to his cock and back to his face. She enjoyed the sight of the naked man before her. The vulnerable, naked man.

"O, I'm not going to last long." Again, he broke from his trance, but Oliva did not mind. She was enjoying. She began to finger pussy vigorously. Her fingers went from her clit to her entrance and back to her clit. Mark continued to stroke his cock.

"Mark you are going to cum in your panties, and I am going to cum in my panties. Do you understand? I am getting close. My vagina is tightening, and I can feel my juices. I'm incredibly hot and wet. Just like your pussy ass, Mark. Your pussy ass in panties. Your pussy ass in panties makes me so hot." She slipped for the first time and admitted that his fetish turned her on, and that was all that Mark needed to hear. That affirmation.

"It turns you on?" The beads of sweat formed on his brow. His heart rate was high. The large, powerful man was lost in the moment. "You like my panty covered cock?"

"Yes." It was Oliva's turn to confirm. And with a single word, Mark Andrews shot his load of cum all over his chest. Several spurts erupted from his penis as he yelled with delight- not moan or groan, but yelled.

"Mierda," Oliva said over and over...Fuck...fuck...her orgasm hit her in waves. She closed her eyes for a brief moment enjoying the bliss and allowing her heart rate to come back down. "That was good," she finally said.

Mark laughed. "That was a great session. As always, Oliva Escobar, you know how to bring me back down to a place of tranquility. Gracias."

"De nada. I can say- honestly- that it was my pleasure." She pulled her panties back over her pussy, and picked up her dress. She stood up and slipped it over her head. She then walked into the bathroom. A few moments later she returned with a warm wash rag and handed it to Mark.

"Thanks." As he cleaned himself up he said, "You know taking on this Zarma case is going to mean some pretty late nights."

"Good thing I have no life," she smiled. He handed her the wash rag, and she took it to the bathroom. When she returned, she walked over to the file cabinet and retrieved a clear pair of panties from the bottom drawer. She handed them to Mark. As he put them on, she gathered his clothes. This was a part of their session. She always helped him clean himself up. No one spoke, however, about the line they crossed tonight.

"Are you good with putting some more sessions on the calendar? The Zarma case is going to require me to be grounded probably more than usual."

"Todo esta bien. I will look at your calendar and get them scheduled." Mark was completely dressed by now and put back together. Oliva picked up his cum soaked panties. It was her job to wash them and put them in the file cabinet, so they were ready for the next session.

Mark turned off his office light, and Maria grabbed her purse. Together they walked out into the evening recharged for the next day.

12