The Power of Steve - Broken Husband Pt. 05

Story Info
A seemingly innocent, but cheating wife.
2.5k words
3.34
2.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 4

Steve then whipped around and looked straight at the guys, with his big dick swinging around, and yelled, "You've seen the show, no go back to work you fuckers!" And with that they all laughed and scurried out of the closet doorway. You could hear all their bantering as they left.

I now wondered first how to clean myself up, but more importantly how to go back to work and face all these contractors who had watched me get fuck, plowed and cum spewed all over my face and body like a real cum slut. We had put on this outrageous sex show. I had also been Miss Jameson to most of these other contractors, and known as the high-end interior designer who would show up at a house project for a measurement for drapes or such. And now I was a fucking sex slut, to Steve, one of the contractors, and for all to see.

Steve used his shirt to help clean me up, there was just so much cum all over me, the worst was all over my hair. I just pulled my hair into a ponytail, even though it was starting to crust up a bit. I put my clothes back on, but Steve now only had his jeans. Of course he had no underwear. I watched as he pulled his jeans up over his large legs, I was just so fascinated with how many he was standing that, nonchalantly getting dressed, after having fucked me in front of a bunch of guys, these guys who were his work buddies for god's sake. He had no shirt to put on, but that didn't seem to bother him. As he pulled his jeans up, he had to manhandle his dick, now softened and flaccid, but still huge compared to most men, back into his pants. Again I was just taken away by this specimen of a human. I had never seen a man handle a dick like that, pushing it down his left leg as an attempt to get his jeans up, and to position it in a way that would allow him to finally button his jeans. It seemed like a real project, and because he had no underwear, he had to be super careful not to catch is dick with the buttons, he kept pushing the protruding man meat out of the way to keep from getting caught by the tight pants.

I finally got myself as cleaned up as best I could, and was now worried as hell about how to face all these workers who were now back to work but would likely gawk at me, the new sex slut. I can only imagine the jokes there were all telling one another. Steve grabbed my hand and saw that I was worried to re-enter the rest of house and in-front of the bunch of the guys.

He just smiled at me and said, "you're so fucking sexy, and these guys are all super jealous, and think you're amazing... so, just be proud. We can gather up our stuff and head back to the car" I tried to smile, to gain some composure, and did as he said.

As we entered the main section of the house, about 8 of the guys were all there, chuckling with one another and then they stopped chatting at Steve and I entered. They then just burst out into a roaring applause ... clapping and high-fiving each other. I kept my head down, trying to not make eye contact. Steve just held my hand tightly, and I felt secure with his big hand around mine. I even though I was embarrassed, I had an inner smile or real joy... I was living a dream of fun here with Steve. Fuck that was so fun getting fucked in near public by him, and now having him take control of the situation. And protect me. Plus a liquid reminder of this hunk of a man was running down my legs.

We went straight to Steve's truck, I hoped in the passenger seat and just looked up at him as he climbed up into his truck with a big grin on his face. As he slide into the driver's seat, he unbuttoned his pants, exposing his pub hair, and the top of his flaccid dick. Of course wasn't wearing underwear, and he knew he would get me wound up again. He now just chuckled in a self-assured, alpha man like way... I was like a puppy in love. He reached over an pinched one of my nipples while he started up the truck with his other hand. He put the truck in drive and then pushed his pants further down with his other hand, now fully exposing his cock. It wasn't hard yet, but it was on it's way to it's beautiful hugeness that I loved.

Again he smiled at me, this time though, he didn't say anything as he knew I could not resist. I unbuckled my seat belt and moved as close as I could and got my mouth on top of that dick as fast as I could. He kept driving, and nonchalantly letting my eat away at his dick. We had to drive past the main entrance gate, and hand in our parking pass as we left for the day. I wasn't not about to stop with this blowjob, no matter what.

Now picture this, Steve has no shirt on, his pants pulled down exposing his cock, butt and more, and meanwhile has a girl, me, deep into a sloppy blowjob, as we pull up to the guard station to hand the parking pass that hangs on a big read lanyard from his rear v. He slows the truck down, and rolls down his window, and grabs the pass hanging from the rear-view mirror. He then brings the truck to a complete stop. Now logically I should stop this blowjob... but of course I'm 100% out of control and just keep sucking away on this meaty penis like it's my last meal. I'm super turned on by the risk of being caught.

I hear the guard call out, "So are you done for the day?...if so can you hand me the badge". And I hear the guard get closer. "And' I will need you to sign this clipboard with the location of your project and your name" The guard has now walked right up to the driver side of the truck and is looking straight at Steve, and about to hand him the clipboard when I can tell he is caught by surprise. I don't stop or look up, but he stops talking, and I'm sure just staring at this massive blowjob underway, right in front of his eyes. I think to myself, this is probably the best part of his whole month. The vision of me bobbing up an down on Steve's fat dick.

Steve chuckles back at the guard, "Oh hey man, she just can't get enough of my meat... you know how it goes, it's been a long day, hah..." Steve then grabs the clipboard, signs it and hands it back to the guard. I of course can't see a thing, since I'm busy with a cock deep down my throat. But I can tell the guard is just staring at the erotic site, and is completely tongue tied... utterly speechless.

Steve puts the truck back in gear and starts to drive off. I can hear and feel him laughing...both outloud laughter, and his strong stomach muscles bounce back and forth on the side of my head as he laughs in a deep roar of shamelessness. He then says to me... "shit babe, I'm am about to unload, it's gonna be a gusher,... shit this is soooooo hot, and with that he starts to buck his pelvis and begins pumping my mouth with spurt after spurt of precious cum. I can't handle the volume this time, and it's oozing out of my mouth, down between his legs, onto the seat of the truck and then I pull away, and it keeps spurting in the air, into my hair, and my face and then finally another few spurts up his chest, to his chin and even a big spurt up into his hair.

We get back to the hotel. Steve is still shirtless, and a mess. He buttons up his pants and tries to wipe the come off with an few paper towels in his truck. I meanwhile do my best to get organized, luckily this time, more the cum went on him, and down between his legs.

The hotel manager sees us as we walk in, and looks directly at me and asks if my room is OK or whether they was any sort of problem. I look puzzled by his question and so he tells me that my husband has been calling to check in, and to make sure I'm OK. But it seemed that I was not in the room last night or this morning when the staff went to check on you. Steve was quietly standing behind me as the manager kept asking questions, looking sexy as heck, shirtless and wet cum spots up and down his crotch area. I stammered trying to make up some sort of answer for this eager manager.

Then I watched as the manager look over my shoulder up at Steve. How could he miss this sexy hunk, standing right behind me, and not come to some sort of conclusion. And then you could see a light went off in the manager's eyes... and as he looked closer at me, and glanced at Steve then back at me, you could tell he was putting 1 and 1 together. The manager then said, "Uh, Mrs. Jameson, So how about I just let you handle this situation with your husband directly. And will you still be needing the room tonight?" I just nodded at the manager, and said thank you for his help and agreed that I'd take care of things, and quickly scurried down the hotel hallway to my room. I got to my room and quickly gathered my things, to bring them to Steve's room.

I then texted my husband, and told him the project had some complications, and that I'd need to spend one more night. I told him that I would call him later, before I went to bed. He texted my back right away, with a smiley emoji, and then a love heart. And finally, "I love you honey, sorry the project is so hard, and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Love Brett". I felt some relief that it seemed Brett was less worried, or more so, less skeptical that something was up. Phew, all good for now.

When I got to Steve's room, he as getting ready to go out. He said he had plans and for me to gather an outfit that would keep me warm. We then headed across town, to a famous deli, he pulled up to the takeaway parking slot and told me to sit tight. He ran in, and was back in a few minutes with a big picnic basket. He jumped into the truck and started to tell me about the awesome picnic that we were going to have and that he had planned a perfect location.

A few minutes later we pulled into the Carmel beach parking lot, and he asked me to carry a couple blankets, but that he would handle the rest. And further that he had a perfect spot in mind, and to follow him. We walked for 5 minutes or so, and came to a beautiful spot with an amazing view of the sun that would be setting in the next hour or so. He proceed to set up the picnic, with champagne glasses, cheeses, and all sorts of food, and even some cool looking battery operated candles that were designed to not blow out in the beach breeze. It was a beautiful spread. Boy this guy knows how to put a picnic together.

We spent the next 2 hours drinking champagne, watching the sunset and getting to know one another. I learned about his past, about his childhood and his struggle to find a great partner to share his life with, that being 'just a contractor' would sometimes turn off the girls, and that he was fine dumping them if they could not fully appreciate all of him.

Of course the conversation led to kissing and kissing led to fucking. He first pulled the extra blanket over us, and then he when deep under the covers and starting eating my vagina like it was the dessert. He said, "I want you to watch the sunset while I make you cum..." Which he did. He buried himself deep under the blankets, so only my top half was exposed. He lapped away at my cunt, and would keep bringing his long arms up to pinch my nipples or stick one of his long fingers deep in my mouth. Since it seemed like were the only ones on the beach, I would scream and yelp each time he would make me cum, which he did twice.

He then pulled his head up from the blanket and looked up at me... "I think you're ready for me to fully fuck you, right?" I just nodded with an eager yes, yes YES! The sun had set now and it was starting to get dark, and he was fucking me, so gently, so slowly, so deeply, and kissing me passionately, then coming down to my nipples and then back to my mouth. This slow roll fucking session seemed to go on for 30 minutes and then I saw a bright flash of a huge flash light point straight at us. And standing there just 10 feet from us was a California State Ranger, with the green uniform and hat and all... "Hey guys, you'll need to take this activity elsewhere. You hear me, gather you belongings now before I site you for public indecency"

Shit we were caught, but we just started laughing. I was too embarrassed to look at the ranger. Steve pulled his dick out and just stood right up and looked straight at the ranger, and said, "Yes, sure, we will get out of here. I wasn't quite done anyway, as you can see this dick is still hard as a rock."

The ranger pointed his flashlight right at Steve's dick, and was speechless for what seemed like a long time.... and then said "uh, wow, uh, jeez, uh, can you just, umm, get going... holy Jesus, wow.... "

We indeed did what the ranger asked and quickly gathered up and headed back to the truck. I was a bit chilly and snuggled up close to Steve while he drove us back to the hotel. He had one hand on the steering wheel, and with the other he plunged his fingers deep into my cunt. First gently, with 2 fingers massaging the lips, and I was out of my mind in ecstasy as his did this ... and as we pulled into the hotel parking lot, I just let out a massive scream, "Steve, fuck, fuck fuuuuuck!"

Continues to part 6