The Power of Steve - Broken Husband Pt. 06

Story Info
A seemingly innocent, but cheating wife.
1.2k words
3.35
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 5

I finally get home to my husband, Brett. He has flowers for me in the kitchen as I walk in. I hear him call out from his office, "Oh hi Honey, I'm so glad you're home.. He comes bounding out from his office and greets me with a big hug and kiss. As he's hugging me, I sense that he senses something's different. I don't quite hug him like I used to. He's so much smaller than Steve, less beefy, shorter, and somehow my mind is racing in this comparison. My mind is now just thinking of Steve, even while Brett is holding me. Brett starts to ask questions, about the project, how I am, how was the drive... but I'm in a haze, and I don't respond.

"Honey, what's up, you're acting strange. Is something wrong? Did you finish the project or or not? Can I get you a glass of wine to help you unwind? "

I apologize to Brett, and just tell him I'm super tired. I ask if I can just head upstairs and take a shower. He, of course says yes, and further offers to bring me a glass of wine. I just nod and walk away. Brett then says, "hey, do you like the flowers I got you?"

"oh, wow, they are beautiful. I guess I'm just not myself" Oh my god, I am actually not at all my normal, old self at all, it feels so strange to be back in my house, hugging this man who has been so important and so supportive to for for so many years. But in a amazingly odd way, I almost feel nothing for Brett, he seems to be just a man, but not Steve. Just standing near Steve and I feel electric, energy of sex and manliness. Brett seems like nothing.

I feel like I am an entirely different person. Steve has literally changed me, and in such a short time. Brett seemed to sense something, but what can I do at this point I I may be too far gone. I head up stairs and take a long shower. Cum is all over my underwear, not thinking I drop on the floor, along with the rest of my sex soaked clothes. I spend the next 5 or so minutes lathering up my vagina, helping to get some of the cum that is deep in there washed up.

Brett then walks in with a glass of wine and the flowers. "Hi honey, here's a glass of wine, and your flowers" "Do you want me to unpack you cloths and start a load of wash?" He then leans down to pick up my dirty clothes that I've left on the bathroom floor, including the cum soaked panties that are still wet with Steve's sperm. Its still wet, white and visible. Brett doesn't really notice the cum, luckily, and just gathers things up. And then I watch him look down and sniff the panties. He must certainly know what he's smelling. He looks back over at me, and then down at the panties again... sniffs again and then walks out of the bathroom.

Over the next couple weeks, I keep my distance from Brett. I leave early for work, I tell him I need to stay late. I tell him that I'm sore from the work projects and am just not up for sex, when he tries to initiate. He's disappointed but kind and understanding. He just keeps telling my how wonderful I am, and how he appreciates how hard the work can be.

It's now been nearly 4 weeks since I first met and had sex with Steve. I'm now late on my period. Shit. I'm also having sex nearly every day with Steve. I either go straight to his house early in the morning, before I go to the office and have a nice morning romp, or I leave work early and meet him at one if his work sites, and we have sex there, or at some park or anywhere that's a little risky.

Amazing sex every time. I don't tell Steve about being late, I don't want to kill the fun.

Brett keeps asking for sex, gently, and I keep rejecting him with excuses. I pick up a few pregnancy tests on my way to the office, and do one test in the office bathroom. I comes back positive! I later do another one at home before going to bed. And then another one in the early morning. All 3 are positive.

Brett has been helping out a lot more at home, as he senses I'm working super hard. That I need to leave early every morning, and need to stay late every night, now for weeks. He's nicely trying to pick up the home work load. He's been doing laundry, I try to be more careful about the cum stains on my panties, but I know I've missed a few times. Brett is taking out the trash, and I've stupidly left one of the wrappers for the pregnancy test in the trash.

"Hey honey can we talk?" Brett asks when I get home at nearly 9pm, after spending the last 4 hours fucking Steve.

"Uh, sure, Brett, I'm just super tired, can I just go to bed?" I ask

Brett is just standing there, holding the pregnancy test box and wrapper up for me to see. "What's this about?'

I have no idea what the heck to say. And I'm a really shitty liar so, I stammer for a minute or so, while I try to come up with something to say that makes sense. "Oh wow, how did you find that? I have been feeling a little sick these past few weeks, and was trying to rule out that I might be pregnant, even though that's a crazy idea."

"Honey, we haven't had sex in over a month or so... plus my sperm have been dead for years, so what the fuck are you talking about?"

I beg off, and tell Brett that indeed he is right, and it was just stupid of me to waste money on the pregnancy kit. And that of course it was negative. Brett just stares at me, wondering what the heck is going on. I head upstairs and try to move quickly in and out of the shower and scurry into bed. I call out to Brett that I'm taking a sleeping pill, and need to get some solid sleep. In the morning I wake up before Brett and quietly tip toe out of the house. Brett is still sleeping, or at least I think so.

I head straight to Steve's and tell him the whole story. He just smiles and gets down on his knees and kisses my stomach and tells me how thrilled he is that his seed has produced a baby. He offers that he will of course take core of the baby, and that he wants to be a great father, forever. He tells me not to worry, that it will all work out. It may take time, but in the end all will be good.

Continues to part 7