The Power of Steve - Broken Husband Pt. 04

Story Info
A seemingly innocent, but cheating wife.
2.3k words
3.75
2.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 3

I then thought to myself, shit, I've just fucked by a man who probably is still virile with live sperm. My husband had had a vasectomy some time ago, and I've not taken or used birth control for years. Shit, what if I got pregnant.

We took a shower together, fucked while in the shower. Steve got down on his knees and ate me out again, not seeming to mind eating his own cum. I came 2 times in the shower, and then he fucked me again, this time he came more quickly before we turned off the shower and went to his bed.

I gave him a blow job, he ate me again, I came, and then we fucked one last time, until he came one last time, with his dick still in me, he fell asleep and I could feel his strong heart beat and his gentle breath in my ear, and while his dick still big enough just stayed in my cunt. I too fell asleep.

We woke in the morning to a phone call on Steve's cell phone, it was his boss, Bill, calling about the Carmel project. Steve picked up the phone and looked at me with his finger over his mouth as to say "shhhh quiet"... which of course I did. Bill, his boss, had some ideas for how to help speed up the project since the homeowners wanted it done ASAP. Steve took some notes and then hung up. Steve then pulled all the sheets off the bed in one big motion that kind of startled me. He then got up on all fours, and pulled my cunt up to his face, and starting eating me out like it was the first meal he'd had in months. He looked at me and said, "I'm ravished for your cunt babe, this thing is sweet, I want to own this pussy"

Steve then fucked me like a high school boy, hot and heavy, but he just kept going and going. I came again 3 times, and on my 3rd orgasm he yelped a big grunt and pumped a huge load of cum into my vagina. He told me this was his gift for me today, that he wanted to share his seed and for me to feel him deep in him all day long. I just shook with that image ... god that was sexy.

Brett has texted me now 8 times, asking first if I got to the hotel safely, then if I was heading out to dinner, and then another as he was going to bed to say good night, and then 5 times this morning ... wondering where the heck I was. In his last text, which was about 30 minutes ago, he said he asked the manager to come to my room to find me and no one answered the door. Shit.

I called Brett right then, and this time I looked sharply at Steve to make sure he was completely quiet. "Hi honey, so sorry I caused you to worry, you know as soon as I got here last night I just went straight to bed, I'm a little worried about the project. I got up super early this morning, and came straight to the project site. We're working on it now, and I am hoping we can get a lot done today."

Brett then said, "but that's funny, because the tracker for your car says its still at the hotel. How did you get to the project."

"Oh honey, Bill's guy drove me over here...and I left my car at the hotel." (Fuck I was saying to myself, Brett is gonna catch on)

Brett has never been the jealous type. So I didn't expect a lot more, but he persisted. "Who is the new guy on Bill's team. I thought you always worked with Bill?"

"Well, there's a new guy that joined Bill's team, I think his name is Steve, and he's moved up here from San Diego."

"Honey, you don't know his name? That doesn't make any sense, aren't you working directly with him? And didn't you say you just drove over together to the project in the same car. Tell me more about him?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I was now really concerned that Brett thought something was up. I've always been a shitty liar, and he was likely sensing something.

"Honey, can I call and talk with you later today, we are just about to install the Lutron wireless curtain rods, and Steve needs me to help, hold this thing up while he drills it. I'm sorry... I love you dear", then I hung up. Shit, what if Brett finds out... I'm not sure what to do, but indeed I've got to get this project done. Steve overheard the call with Brett, but didn't seem to care a bit. He didn't ask if my husband was suspicious, or ask about my husband at all.

So, we went to the Carmel project house in Steve's truck, which was a short drive from the hotel. There were a bunch of other contractors there. We dove in and got to work, Steve and I were very efficient together, he would lift me onto the ladders, and hold things for me to measure. I would get tools for him quickly and by 10am it seemed many of the other workers were taking a coffee break. Steve had noticed a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom that was only halfway finished and had a bunch of boxes of equipment for the house.

He looked at me and said, "Hey you want a Fuck break?" ... I smiled and looked at him with surprise, "wow, how the heck are we going to pull that off, there's too many other workers around here." He just looked at me and smiled, and then pulled me by my arm, and then put his hand down the back of my pants, as he walked us to the big master closet he had unbuttoned his shirt, and the top two buttons of his jeans while we were walking in to the closet... he as getting ready. He then pulled me into his face and face-fucked me with his tongue, while risking us being caught by the other workers. He seemed to have a devil-may-care sense of things... like sex was more important than anything and no one would stop him.

We were at the door of the closet as he kept kissing me, he started to unbutton my blouse, and his pants had now fallen to the ground. Un-surprisingly he had no underwear on and that huge dick of his just stood out, pointing into my belly as he kept kissing me. He then pulled away and looked down at his dick and said, "Babe, you know what this thing needs, now get to work." I was on my knees in seconds, deep-throating and semi-gagging at the same time. I was much better than last night but still getting used to the size. My husband's dick had always been the best dick I'd ever seen but nothing like this thing, Steve's was a magnificent engorged piece of male meat, so elegantly beautiful, like God's best work on a male penis ever. Steve was more comfortable with my blowjob capability now, and really started cramming my face further onto his dick by using his hands to push my head into his crotch. He moaned with pleasure. I did too, but there's no way he would have heard me since most of my noises were guttural gagging and sloshing sounds as I did my best to take more and more of this man meat down my eager throat.

He then pushed my off his dick and looked at me with some serious eyes, and said, "babe take all your clothes off Now, and I'm fucking you right here and right now!"

I looked at him in disbelief, how the hell were we doing that. This closet was big, but there was no door, the doors had not been installed yet in the house, and there were probably 25 other contractors of all types milling about the house. Granted they all seemed to be out back having a break, but it's only 10am, so in theory it's just a short break. But I did exactly as I was told, and dropped all my clothes right then and there. I then looked up at Steve and he has done the same, fuck was he beautiful. Shit if the other contractors came walking by, they would have just stood there to watch Steve, with his amazing dick fuck me. Uh, so in a sick way maybe this would be OK (I'm really becoming more insane by the minute with this sex craze thing)

Steve picked up me, and stabbed me with his dick right there in the door way, he then started to pump into me as he held the door jamb and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.. hanging on while he held the door jam and plowed his dick into me. We did this for a few minutes and it was amazing... his dick, his body, his strength, his just oozing passion, all overwhelmed me at once, and I started to cum the first time, as he kept pumping away, and then we heard voices coming up the stairs. Shit we were going to get caught... Steve heard the voices too, but kept fucking me. He then released one hand from the door way and began to turn into the closet. There were stacks of cardboard boxes, so he leaned down to pick up his pants and shirt and drape them over the dirty boxes... all while still fucking me. I just held on for the ride, and what a ride it was...

The voices kept coming up the stairs, I could hear them get closer. I heard one of the contractors say to the other one ... "yeh, go grab the light fixtures labeled for the kids rooms, they are in the big master closet."

Holy shit, one of these contractors was heading straight here... Steve heard the same voice as I did, but again seemed unfazed and kept fucking me. He laid me onto the boxes that he'd covered with his jeans and shirt, that was just the right fuck height for him to keep pumping away. He was now ready and in the right position to begin penetrating me harder and harder, his body now dripping with sweat. But now, the contractor who we had heard coming up the stairs, now walked straight into the closet room. There were no lights yet installed, and this contractor seemed to know that so he had a big flashlight and shone it straight at us... He was clearly not expecting anyone in the closet, let alone two adults fucking like animals

"Oh shit, Holy fuck man, what the going on in here" he yelped in a super surprised, caught off-guard so of way.

Steve didn't stop fucking, but did tip his head to look over his shoulder brief and then bristled toward the contractor and his flashlight "Dude, you can god-damn see what's going on in here, now get the fuck out of here!!"

Wow, that contractor scurried out of there in a flash and darted back down the stairs as fast as he could. I could hear him scurry down the stairs, likely to tell the rest of the crew.

Steve just kept fucking. He looked at me, and said, "this is hot babe, do you like showing off?"

And 2 minutes later 4 or 5 of the contractors were standing at the door, each with their own flashlights shining at me, my pussy, my tits, and Steve's ass he fucked away. The way we were positioned was with Steve's back to the doorway, but I was facing them all straight on, I was making eye contact with each of them as they pointed their flashlights at me. They seemed to have a smirk, as they recognized me, the 'designer lady, or Miss Jameson, as they would sometimes call me.

He was not at all bothered by the attention, in fact, he seemed to love it. I had no idea what to do, at first I was scared to death, and then looking at Steve fuck away at me, his passion so clear, his body so amazing, and his continuous thrusting into me. I then just gave away my fears and started to convulse with my first big closet orgasm. The team of contractors then roared with applause.

That actually made me even more aroused, and no sooner had I finished my first orgasm I began another and just screamed and yelped this time like an animal. Steve then stared to grunt, and this time pulled his dick out, and started to pump his cum juice all over me. Up to this point, all our fucking ended with him cumming inside of me. so this was an amazing to see actually how much cum this man could produce.

Steve seemed quite confident he could put on a show for the guys. He pulled his large cock out, and turned slightly to make sure they all saw his huge alpha dick. And the guys were entranced. I was entranced too. We then all watched, as Steve got this animal like look on his face, and with pleasure started to grunt and pump one first rope of cum across my tits then one on my face, another across my cunt, and then again my tits, and my face again, and again, and again. The audience of boys just loved all of this and were hooting and hollering like they were at an NFL game and their home team just scored.

Steve then whipped around and looked straight at the guys, with his big dick swinging around, and yelled, "You've seen the show, no go back to work you fuckers!" And with that they all laughed and scurried out of the closet doorway. You could hear all their bantering as they left.

Continues to part 5