The Power of Suggestion Ch. 04

Story Info
Thomas has an interesting run-in on the way to Mary's job.
2.9k words
4.48
11.7k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MellowHaze
MellowHaze
108 Followers

This is the 4th chapter in The Power of Suggestion series. All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This story follows Thomas, who is exploring his newfound "power of suggestion" and its limitations. As always, I welcome comments and criticism. I'm still fairly new to writing, but am enjoying it so far. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions where you'd like to see the story go. I've included a brief summary of events, but I'd still suggest reading the story from the beginning so that everything makes sense. Enjoy!

_____________________

Thomas was currently in a situation he could have never expected. To be fair, most of the last day and a half could be grouped into that category, but this most recent turn of events was beyond what he could have imagined. Currently he was sitting in a car with two women, Steph and Mary, both of whom he had just seen completely naked. To top that off, Mary was planning on staying that way all day, no matter where she was or who saw her, as long as Thomas was there. He looked towards the nude woman in the back seat and she responded with a simple smile, completely comfortable with the situation that was unfolding. Thomas couldn't help but feel guilty for doing this to her, as it had essentially been an accident when he was still trying to figure out how his powers worked.

Mary's best friend and roommate Steph, on the other hand, had gotten naked willingly, as Thomas' powers did not work on her. Neither of them knew for sure, but the running theory was that since Thomas had told her about his abilities willingly, before actually using them on her, she became immune. As an added bonus, almost a built in safeguard, Mary, who had been influenced by his power of suggestion before being told about it, was oblivious to any conversation on the subject. Steph had seen an opportunity to use Thomas' ability for her own gain, and maybe a little bit of fun, so she conveniently looked the other way when it came to what had happened between Thomas and her roommate.

"Ok, so let me get this straight," Thomas said. "You want me to use my powers on your manager to excuse you two being late for work?"

"...and maybe some other stuff." Steph replied.

"What kind of stuff are we talking about?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing crazy. It's not like you won't have the final say either way." Steph answered. "But I'd probably suggest something so that Mary doesn't...you know...get arrested."

She brought up a good point. Currently, Mary was as naked as the day she was born, and had already declined putting on her uniform with the intention of working her entire shift completely nude.

"Agreed. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to Mary. As for the other stuff...we'll see where things go." Thomas replied hesitantly. After all, he did need to do a bit more testing with these powers to figure out their limits, if there were any. He was willing to use them to a certain extent, but there was definitely a line he wouldn't cross. He began to imagine what could have happened if someone with less restraint had gotten this ability and the damage they could do. He shuddered to think about it and simply decided that it was for the best that it wasn't someone else.

"Cool. If nothing else, it'll be fun watching her bare butt running around at work all day." Steph said, gesturing towards the back seat.

About 5 minutes of driving later, Steph pulled into small parking lot in front of a convenience store.

"Is this where you two work?" Thomas asked.

"No, but I haven't eaten and since I don't have to worry about being late any more, I'm not going to work on an empty stomach." Steph said. "Also, this is a good opportunity for me to see your powers in action."

"What do you mean by that? I'm not going to rob the place if that's what you're getting at." Thomas said angrily.

"Nothing like that. I just want to see what you can do...or rather...what you can make Mary do. Maybe have her go in and get me some food. Don't worry I'll give her money for it."

Thomas wasn't sure if this was actually a test of his abilities, or if Steph just wanted to see her friend exposed in public, but her hardening nipples gave him a pretty good idea it was turning her on either way. Thomas figured that neither of them wanted anything bad to happen to Mary, so a little fun couldn't hurt. "Ok, but I'll go in with her in case anything happens." Then directing his attention to Mary, "Mary, your friend says she hasn't eaten today and since she's driving I think it'd be fair if the two of us went in and got her some food."

"Sure thing, what do you want to eat Steph?" Mary asked.

"Well they probably don't have a huge selection, so maybe one of those pre-packaged Italian subs?" Steph replied.

"Sounds good! We'll be right back!" Mary said as she opened the door and got out of the car.

"Guess I better go too. Can't have her getting into trouble." Thomas said as he opened the latch and swung his legs out of the car.

"I'll be here...waiting." Steph said as he stood up. Thomas noticed that her face was beginning to get a bit flush.

Luckily, there were no other customers in the store. It was still early in the season and the tourists had not yet arrived. There were, however, two very surprised employees. Mary walked in and smiled at them as she proceeded to the refrigerated section where the sandwiches were. The employees, a male and female both college age, had their mouths wide open in shock. Thomas knew he should probably do something, but wanted to see how they'd react naturally.

After about 30 seconds, the guy spoke up. "Um...excuse me miss. Are you ok?"

"Perfect! How are you two today?" Mary replied cheerfully.

"Um...good...but like...you're naked." He said back, then turning to his co-worker he whispered loud enough for Thomas to hear but not Mary who was on the opposite side of the store, "Say something Liz. I'm not crazy right? You see this too?"

"Yea I see it Steve. I just don't really know what we're supposed to do about it." She whispered back.

"Um..." Thomas said. "Is it a problem that she's naked?"

The two looked at Thomas, confused.

"What do you mean? This is a store and she's naked. That's not normal." The girl, Liz, said back.

"But is there a rule against it or something?" Thomas asked. He was starting to enjoy how they were reacting and thought he'd mess with them a little.

"Dude, you can't just walk around naked in public. That's against the law." Steve said back to him.

"Yea but this is private property, so not really public is it?" Thomas replied back.

"But like...people don't do that. It's weird." Liz said.

"Is it offending the two of you? It doesn't really bother me."

"Well...I wouldn't say I'm offended. Just kinda...shocked?" Steve said.

"I guess same. I'm not really offended." Liz added, and then under her breath, "...plus she's kinda hot."

"So she's ok being naked in here? The two of you won't call the cops or anything?" Thomas asked.

"We won't call the cops, but I don't know what the owner will do when he sees the camera footage later." Steve answered.

Shit...Thomas should have figured there would be cameras. There's cameras everywhere these days. While he was sure Mary wouldn't mind being seen on camera, especially if he suggested that it was nothing to worry about, he didn't really want any extra attention drawn to himself. A news article about him walking in to a convenience store next to a naked woman was the last thing he wanted.

"Can you erase the footage of us after we leave?" Thomas asked the two.

"I guess we could...but why would we?" Steve said.

"Yea what's in it for us?" Liz added.

These two had them in a tight spot...or at least they would normally. Thomas needed to make sure the footage was deleted, but didn't really want to be extorted by two college age kids. He decided it was time to use his power a little bit.

"I have a suggestion." Thomas said. "In exchange for you deleting the footage, you each can take a picture with my friend Mary. I think this is a pretty good trade and it would be a good idea if you agreed."

Both of them looked surprised and maybe a little embarrassed, but agreed to Thomas' suggestion. He called Mary over and explained the situation to her with a little suggestive touch. She had no problem with the arrangement. Both of them came out from behind the counter and took their phones out.

"I should be the one to take the pictures. That way I can make sure it's only one picture each and I can send a copy to my phone as well." Thomas said. "There also needs to be some way of making sure you don't share these photos with anyone else." The two of them agreed to both points.

"How do you propose we do that?" Said Liz.

It was Mary that spoke up next.

"How about if they were naked too?"

It was actually kind of brilliant. Not only would that make sure they wouldn't share the pictures, it would also give them a bit more incentive to delete the video footage before their boss could see it.

"Not a chance!" Steve replied laughing. Liz turned red but didn't say anything. "I'm not getting naked where I work just for a picture of a naked girl. I can just go online if I wanted one of those. Tell them Liz!"

Liz started to speak and then stopped.

Thomas was now intrigued. He figured he'd just suggest they both do it and then forget about it, but this girl was actually considering doing it without his suggestion. He decided to...help her along a bit.

"It's ok Liz, you should tell us what you're thinking." Thomas said to her.

"Well...it would be kind of embarrassing for Steve to see me naked since we work together, but I've also always been curious to see what he looks like without clothes on. I also think your friend is really hot and I really want to take a picture with her, but I don't want to do it if Steve doesn't want to."

Steve was now the one who looked shocked.

"You should tell us what you're thinking now Steve." Thomas said, turning towards him.

"Well, I've always kinda had a crush on Liz, but never thought she had any interest in me. If I have the chance to see her naked, I can't really pass that up."

"So you both agree to the terms?" Thomas asked again.

"I guess...that means we do?" Steve said looking at Liz. She nodded.

"We'll delete the footage in exchange for the photo." Liz said.

"Okay! Who's up first?" Mary chimed in. It was strange how cooperative she was being in all this. Thomas hadn't directly suggested she go along with any of this, but she was doing so, and happily.

"Um...I guess I'll do it." Said Liz.

"Would you like if I helped?" Mary said to her. Liz looked at her and nodded shyly.

At that, Mary walked over to her and began unbuttoning her shirt. Liz was wearing a collared, short-sleeved shirt with the store's logo on it and black pants. Neither part of the uniform was very flattering. She had dark hair about shoulder length, and brown eyes. She didn't look incredibly athletic, but she was slim. When Mary was done with the final button, she opened Liz's shirt to reveal a green string bikini top.

"I was going to go to the beach after work, so I wore this underneath." She said. Mary took Liz's shirt and laid it on the counter. Mary then returned and began unbuttoning the girl's pants. Pulling them down revealed a matching bikini bottom.

When Mary was finished putting the pants on the counter, she went behind Liz and, without hesitation, pulled pulled the loose string of her bikini top, allowing it to fall forward away from her breasts.

Liz had a petite frame, but her B-cup breasts looked great on it. Her small, dark nipples were visibly erect. Just as she made a move to cover herself with her arms, Mary reached down and untied her bottoms. Not knowing which bits she should prioritize in covering, she kind of switched back and forth a few times between covering her breasts and covering her pussy. This gave Thomas enough view to see that she was almost completely shaved except for a heart pattern just above her mound.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed being naked" Thomas told her. "You've got nothing to be ashamed about."

Liz immediately dropped her hands.

"Picture time!" Mary shouted as she grabbed Liz and posed for the camera. Liz did the same, and although she seemed a bit nervous, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Thomas raised Liz's phone up and right as he was about to snap the picture, Mary reached up and tweaked one of the girl's nipples, causing Liz to squeal.

**Click**

Thomas took the picture and then looked at it. It turned out great and captured Liz's reaction to what Mary did perfectly. He quickly sent it to himself and then deleted his number from her phone. Can't be too safe. It was then Steve's turn.

"You're up next." Thomas said to him. "Do you need help undressing too?"

"I can do it." Steve said nervously and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was off he placed it next to Liz's on the counter and unbuttoned his pants. When he slid them down his legs and stood back up, it became apparent that he was enjoying seeing the two naked girls in front of him quite a bit, as was reflected in the bulge in his underwear.

"Did my friend do that to you?" Thomas asked.

"Um...I think...it was Liz." He replied, then looked at Liz. Liz blushed but didn't avert her eyes away from his bulge. "Ok, here goes nothing." Steve said as he yanked his underwear down and stood back up.

Steve was thin and decently muscled. Thomas assumed he must have played some sort of sport. His dick was at full attention when he stood back up straight. It wasn't huge by any means, but also not small. One look at Liz told Thomas she had no complaints.

Mary walked over to him and put her leg up across his front, brushing his dick as she did so. Thomas raised Steve's phone up and...

**Click**

Thomas did the same as with the last picture to make sure he had a copy and his number was removed from Steve's phone.

"Ok." Thomas said. "Now our part of the deal is done. Now once we leave you should go back and delete all the footage with us on it." Thomas thought they'd probably do this anyway, but it was best to be sure with a little suggestion power. Steve nodded in agreement and started dressing.

Mary paid for the sub with the money Steph had given her and then began walking with Thomas towards the door. Obviously the two employees found each other attractive. Thomas thought that maybe he had helped them a bit by having them reveal that to each other. He looked back and saw that, while Steve had dressed, Liz was still completely naked. They had both moved back to their position behind the counter. Thomas thought back to everything he'd said. He must have done something by accident. Then he remembered.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed being naked." Shit. He had inadvertently created another Mary situation without even realizing it.

Before he could think of anything to suggest to Liz in hopes of fixing the situation, he saw an even bigger problem outside the store. He shouted to Liz over his shoulder, "Put your clothes on." and to Mary, "Wait here!" as he rushed out the door.

There in front of him was Steph, bottomless and in handcuffs, bent over the hood of a police car.

Shit.

Then from behind him he heard Mary say, "Steph what's going on."

Double shit.

Thomas looked back and saw that Mary had followed him out anyway, and what's worse, Liz was clearly visible looking through the store window behind her.

The police officer looked up and saw both naked women. The look on his face was a combination of confusion, anger, and shock. With so much going on that he didn't understand, he pulled out his gun and pointed it towards the duo approaching from the store entrance.

"Everyone on the ground!" He shouted. Thomas and Mary stopped in their tracks and dropped to the ground as instructed.

What was even going on? Why was Steph bottomless? Why did his commands not work on Mary and Liz? Were his powers gone? How was he going to explain this without them?

MellowHaze
MellowHaze
108 Followers