The Power of Suggestion Ch. 05

Story Info
Thomas deals with the police and a naked walk to work.
3.2k words
4.6
9.7k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MellowHaze
MellowHaze
108 Followers

This is the 5th chapter in The Power of Suggestion series. All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This story follows Thomas, who is exploring his newfound "power of suggestion" and its limitations. As always, I welcome comments and criticism. I'm still fairly new to writing, but am enjoying it so far. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions where you'd like to see the story go. I've included a brief summary of events, but I'd still suggest reading the story from the beginning so that everything makes sense. Enjoy!

_____

Laying face down on the pavement with a gun pointed at him was not a situation that Thomas thought he would have found himself in today, though he could have said the same about most of the last two days. His newfound power of suggestion had, so far, not caused him any unwanted trouble, but he was now in a situation that he was unsure how to get out of. To make matters worse his powers seemed to no longer work as neither Mary nor Liz had follows his latest instructions. Mary, still nude, had also dropped to the pavement at the police officer's shout. The nude Liz, still staring out the window from inside the convenience store quickly ducked out of sight when the officer pulled his gun, but not before he got a full view of her. Steph, not wanting to escalate the situation, remained motionless in handcuffs, still bent over the hood of the police car and wearing nothing below her waist.

"Now I need someone to explain what's going on here and it better make sense!" The officer yelled. His training had obviously not prepared him for a situation as unique as the one he currently found himself in. Thomas only hoped that he had not already called for backup. "You! In the back!" he said, addressing Mary, "Why are you naked?"

Steph looked over at Thomas and mouthed what looked like "Do something!"

Thomas started to speak, "Officer I--," but was cut off immediately.

"Did I say you could speak!?"

Thomas decided it was better not to risk disobeying this (understandibly) confused man while he was holding a loaded firearm, especially with his power on the fritz.

It was Mary that spoke next.

"Sir, I can see you're confused, but we're not doing anything wrong. We're not carrying any weapons. I mean...where would I even keep one?"

"Not doing anything wrong? You're naked in a public place. That's illegal." The officer replied. "On top of that, this one" Gesturing towards Steph, "was...pleasuring herself in front of a convenience store!"

Thomas gave Steph a quick glance. That would explain why she was bottomless.

"I was in my car!" Steph exclaimed. "That's not pub--"

A quick look from the officer stopped her mid-sentence.

"OK. HERE'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN." The officer shouted. "THE TWO OF YOU OVER THERE ARE GOING TO STAND UP AND FACE THE WALL WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK. I'M GOING TO COME UP AND CUFF YOU BOTH SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON. MOVE SLOWLY. NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS."

Thomas and Mary followed his instructions and faced the wall. The officer brought Steph over and lined her up next to the two of them. He pulled out two more sets of handcuffs and cuffed both Thomas and Mary.

"Now none of you move!" The officer said as he moved towards the convenience store door then shouted, "You! Girl hiding in the store! Get out here! NOW!"

Liz had obviously not moved from her hiding spot under the window as just a second later, the front door open and out came Liz with her hands up.

"Up against the wall with the other three!" The policeman yelled. Liz did as she was told and was quickly cuffed as well.

It would have been a sight to behold. Three bare assed women lined up, two of which were completely naked, and Thomas, fully clothed.

"Now could someone please explain to me what's going on!?" The officer seemed to relax ever so slightly now that all 4 of his suspects were safely cuffed. "You with the pants! Care to explain?"

As there was no one else currently wearing pants...or even underpants...Thomas once again began to speak.

"Officer what is the problem?" A dumb question, Thomas knew, but the only thing he could think to say.

"The PROBLEM, sir, is that there are 3 women either nude or partially nude in PUBLIC!" The officer replied.

"Well, technically Liz was inside and you forced her into public. I don't know the legality of that and I don't want to, but at the very least she should be ok right?" Thomas asked. Any way to make this situation slightly more manageable would be welcome.

Something seemed to change in the officer which gave Thomas a slight bit of relief.

"I suppose you didn't actually do anything wrong. Since this is a private business you weren't technically in public and I...may have jumped the gun on that one...so to speak." The officer said apologetically to Liz. "You're free to go."

Thomas now realized that his powers were still in play and started thinking up a solution.

As Liz was being uncuffed, Thomas turned his head towards her and said, "You should really wear clothes at work!"

Liz nodded and went back inside. He didn't know if it would work, but a minute or so later he saw a glimpse of Liz through he window, this time wearing her bikini. "At least it's something." Thomas thought to himself before losing sight of her again.

With that situation resolved...albeit not completely, Thomas turned his attention and powers back to the main problem at hand. He had to figure out a way to prevent the three of them from being arrested and/or possibly shot.

"Officer do you have a problem with nudity?" Thomas directed his question at the officer.

"I only have a problem with it when it breaks the law!" He quickly replied.

"So if it wasn't against the law...it would be ok?" Thomas continued.

"If it wasn't against the law then everybody would be doing it!" The officer shot back.

"So you're saying if it wasn't against the law...YOU would be doing it?" Thomas's plan was now coming together.

"I don't know...but that's beside the point. The fact is that--"

Thomas cut him off this time. "I think you should try it. Right now."

If the situation with Liz being let go could have been questionable on whether or not his powers played a part...this one definitely couldn't. While Thomas couldn't see the officer, he heard the unmistakable sound of him undressing and dropping his clothes to the ground.

"Officer I think it's okay just this once. You seem to agree or you would have to arrest yourself right?" Thomas spoke with a combination of suggestion and logic.

"I...supposed that's true." The officer replied. Thomas was almost in the clear.

"I think it would be okay to remove our handcuffs." The naked officer did as suggested and freed the trio. "Now you should get dressed and forget this ever happened once you leave. It would also be a good idea to delete any video footage you have of this interaction."

"That's probably for the best. I don't know how I'd explain this back at the station." The officer spoke almost as if in a trance. The suggestions were clearly having the desired effect.

A few short questions and suggestions later and Thomas found out that the officer was too shocked at the situation to have called in any backup. After being confident they were in the clear he suggested that the officer leave, which he did without a word.

Thomas then turned to Steph and asked, "Care to explain?"

"Well...I saw what was going on inside...and it was just so hot. Before I knew what was happening my pants were around my ankles and my hand was in between my legs." She said. "I guess the cop pulled up next to me and saw me when he got out of the car to go inside. He told me to get out of the car and when I reached down to pull up my pants his hand went to his gun and I kinda froze and put my hands up. Other than opening the door I kept my hands up the whole time and my pants kinda...slipped off my feet."

"That's quite a story, but I suppose you figured I could just make it all ok with my power." Thomas noticed that Steph still made no move to go back to the car. "So should we get you two to work?"

Steph looked worried. "Well...that's the problem. I was so freaked out by everything that I got out and shut the door...and it locked...with the keys inside..."

"So you're saying we're stuck here?" Thomas asked.

"I really didn't mean to!" She replied.

"Well after seeing what I already have today, I honestly wouldn't be surprised..." Thomas thought he saw Steph turn a bit red. "Maybe we can borrow something from the two inside."

A quick check of the door revealed it to be locked. Liz must have done that once she got back inside. After a few knocks and no answer, Thomas gave up. The pair had already been through a lot today, so it was understandable.

"That's okay Steph! Work is only a few blocks from here, so we can just walk the rest of the way!" Mary chimed in.

"But I'm not wearing any pants!" Steph shot back.

"Or panties! And neither am I!" Mary said, seemingly amused. "You still have your shirt on, so I doubt you'll attract as much attention as I do. Plus, Thomas is here, so it's fine!"

Thomas noticed a devilish look in Steph's eyes and knew she was up to something. She shot him a quick glance before looking back at Mary.

"Are you trying to say people would rather look at you than me?" Steph asked her friend, trying to sound angry.

"No...I didn't mean it like that...it's just that...I'm naked and you're not so..."

"Then how about a wager?" Steph said with a grin. "We both walk next to each other. If we see anyone coming towards us we separate and each walk on one side of them. Whoever they look at while walking past gets a point. Thomas will judge. Loser has to take a forfeit decided by the winner. I think I can beat you without even taking my shirt off."

"And I'm assuming you want me to use my power on the people afterwards?" Thomas asked Steph.

Mary, completely oblivious to Thomas's question, just turned to Steph and said, "You're on!"

The three of them began their walk with Thomas trailing the two women.

Not seeing anyone in the immediate vicinity, Thomas addressed Steph. "Something strange happened inside the store, when I saw the police officer. I told the girl inside to put her clothes on and I told Mary to wait inside, but my power didn't work on either of them."

Steph turned to him, looking concerned. "Has that happened before?"

"No. Usually people do whatever I suggest, even if I didn't really mean them to."

"Well does it work now?" She asked. "Maybe there's something more to it. Try saying the same thing to Mary and see what happens"

"I guess it's worth a shot." He said, turning towards Mary. "Wait here!"

Mary turned towards him and said, "We're already late as it is. I don't think we have time to stop."

It didn't work. Maybe he should try something else?

"Mary, bend over."

"I can't walk like that silly!" She had turned towards Thomas and was now walking backwards.

Why wasn't it working? What was going on?

"Mary I'd really like it if you stopped and bent over for a few seconds."

Bingo.

"Sure thing!" She said as she stopped moving and bent at the waist, keeping her hands on her hips. Thomas had a full view of her bare back, upside down, and the top of her ass.

What was different? The only thing he could think of was that maybe he needed eye contact, as he distinctly recalled several situations where he was definitely looking at...other things. That got him thinking about Mary's body again. He was thinking about how nice of a view he would have if he was on the opposite side of her right now. The same view...it just so happened...as the older man who had just walked around the corner in front of them.

The man, who had been looking down at his phone, now looked up and was greeted by Mary's bent over figure, on full display pointing right at him. As he approached, Mary stood back up and smiled at him. As if contagious, the man's face lit up with an ear to ear grin. The girls split and allowed the man to pass between them. Not once did he take his eyes off Mary until he just about ran right into Thomas. Thinking quickly, Thomas said to him, "You shouldn't tell anyone about this." The man gave Thomas a quick nod and continued smiling as he walked away.

"I guess that's my point." Mary said, bringing Thomas's attention back to the girls.

"That's no fair, you cheated!" Steph exclaimed. "Of course if you give someone a show like that they won't look away."

"You never said that wasn't allowed!" Mary argued. "Thomas, you're the judge. What do you think?"

"Um...I guess...there's no rules against it?" He said, not knowing what else to do.

"Ughhh...fine I guess you're right." Steph conceded. "I guess I'll just have to step up my game."

Another few minutes without seeing anyone and Steph addressed Thomas. "I think I know why it didn't work."

"Really? Why?" Thomas asked, surprised.

"Well...whenever you told her to do something...like commanded her...she ignored it, but when you posed it as a suggestion...gave her even a small bit of reason or even something she could interpret as reason, it worked." Steph posed an interesting thought.

"So you're saying that I can't tell people what to do, but I can suggest that they do things...and they will? How is that any different?"

"I don't know dude. I don't make the rules. That's just how it looks to me. Maybe it's something with their brains where they need to have some sort of logical reason behind their actions so it makes sense to them or something." Steph continued. "Like so their brains don't break or something?"

"Ok so that would mean..." He turned towards Mary. "Mary I think you should do some jumping jacks." Mary immediately burst into a set of 10 jumping jacks before continuing to walk. "...works and...Mary, do a cartwheel."

"Thomas I told you we're already late for work." She giggled, "This is no time for cartwheels."

Thomas looked at Steph in agreement. There may be other rules but this definitely was one of them. He couldn't give commands, only suggestions. Before he could get too deep into ideas about what other limitations of his powers were and how to test them, a young woman came into view ahead.

Steph immediately jumped into action and waved at the woman walking towards them. While the girl definitely saw Steph and Mary, the wave and the smile that followed kept her attention on Steph. Thomas didn't know if it was the embarrassment of looking at a naked woman vs a half clothed one, but Steph definitely won this point. A little suggestion magic after the woman passed ensured she wouldn't tell anyone what she saw, and the trio continued.

It was another few minutes before they saw anyone else and this time it was guy that looked to be in his mid 20's. As he approached, his eyes were glued on Mary's breasts. Just as Thomas thought this point would go to her, Steph grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up to expose her breasts to him, causing him to look away from Mary right as he passed the two. Point Steph. Another suggestion and another smiling person who wouldn't tell a soul what he saw.

"You said you weren't going to take off your shirt. That's no fair!" Mary said to Steph after the man had passed.

"I didn't take it off. See? I'm still wearing it." Steph replied as she turned her exposed chest to Mary. Then, turning towards Thomas. "What do you think Mr. Judge?"

"I'll allow it." He responded.

Before Steph could get her shirt back down, a middle-aged couple came around the corner, walking next to a younger man that must have been their son. Thomas had to hand it to the husband as his eyes stayed straight ahead the entire time. He must have seen the girls, but at no point did he move his head or eyes in their direction as his wife's eyes were glued on him. The son's eyes, on the other hand, never left Mary's body. Steph definitely tried to draw his gaze, grabbing one of her tits and giving it a squeeze, but an arms-up stretch from Mary took the point. Just as Thomas figured this would be a one point group, the wife's eyes left her husband, just for an instant, to look at...Mary. 2 points Mary. A little of Thomas's suggestions to the group, and Mary was back in the lead.

With their work only half a block away and no one visible on the street, they were forced to call the game in favor of Mary. Steph was never really angry in the first place, so she didn't mind too much until Mary brought up the forfeit.

"Okay, what will it be?" Asked Steph.

"Hmmm..." Pondered Mary. "Ooooo I've got it!"

"And?" Steph replied.

"You have to wear the same thing as me to work today!" She smiled.

"You mean...naked?" Steph said nervously.

"Yep! Thomas is here so it'll be okay!" Mary looked overjoyed. "You lost the bet and I know how much you hate people that don't take forfeits seriously."

Steph looked at Thomas and said, "You better keep up your end of the deal." With that, she pulled her shirt the rest of the way off and handed it to him.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Mary exclaimed.

The two girls approached a small coffee shop in the middle of the block and opened the door. Almost every seat was full. Immediately, everyone inside turned and fixed their gaze on the two completely nude girls that had just walked in.

"Hey everyone!" Mary shouted gleefully. "Sorry we're late, we got hung up and couldn't get her on time."

You could have heard a pin drop inside. Just as Thomas walked inside, the manager, who had heard the girls from the back room, came out angrily.

"I told you two if you were late agai--," The word caught in his throat as he saw them. Somehow through his anger and confusion he was able to shout, "MY OFFICE. NOW!"

As the girls headed towards the back room, Thomas started planning how he was going to deal with this many people.

MellowHaze
MellowHaze
108 Followers