The Power of Touch Ch. 11

Story Info
Jeff attends Reese's wedding.
10.6k words
4.72
23.7k
34

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

First and foremost, I would like to apologize as to how long this chapter took in coming out. I had every intention of getting it out fairly quickly. But life happens. My work schedule had changed, and I had to adapt to that, amongst other things. Rest assured, I have not abandoned this story. There will be more chapters in the future.

*****

I awoke in the morning refreshed. After last night, I slept like a baby nestled between my women. I looked around and saw only Cherise laying in the bed. The clock on the nightstand said that it was 9:30.

"Fuck..." I said quietly to myself.

Reese's wedding was in an hour and a half. I still had to get back to Faye's and back to the church. I mean I should have more than enough time to get there, but I hate to rush.

I flew out of bed, and quickly got dressed. I looked down at Cherise's nude body laying there. The blankets were covering the right half of her body, so her left leg and half her ass were exposed. I leaned in towards her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Cherise stirred, and opened her eyes sleepily.

"Master..." She mumbled as she smiled.

"I've got to go Cherise." I said. "I have a wedding to attend."

"OK Master." She said, a little more awake.

"You can stay here as long as you like. I'm going to book this room for the month."

"OK. Thank you Master."

I brushed the hair from her face, and Cherise smiled.

"I love you Master." She said quietly.

"I love you too." I responded. "I'll see you in a bit."

"Yes Master."

Cherise snuggled back in to her pillow, as I turned to leave. I made my way to the living room and picked up my wallet and cell phone.

There I saw Allyson and Brenda sitting on the couch in the nude, talking.

"Good morning Master." They both said as they stood up.

"Good morning ladies." I replied.

Allyson walked toward me and gave me a kiss on the lips. Brenda followed her and gave me a passionate kiss as well.

Brenda reached down and caressed my cock through my jeans.

"Can I express my thanks again Master?" She asked mischievously.

Fuck, I would kill for a blowjob right now, but I was in a rush.

"Maybe later slave." I said.

"Oh..." Brenda pouted.

I caressed her cheek and looked her in the eye.

"I have to get going. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities to thank me in the future."

Brenda smiled. "I understand Master."

"Do you have time for a quick coffee, Master?" Allyson asked.

I kissed her on the cheek and responded. "Not today slave. But, thank you."

"No problem Master. Some other time." She said understandingly.

I kissed Brenda one more time and said, "Well ladies, I have a wedding to attend."

"Is it yours?" Allyson asked chuckling.

It kind of is... I thought to myself.

"No." I responded. "Well, I guess it kind of is. I'm not sure."

Brenda and Allyson laughed.

"Well enjoy yourself Master." Brenda said.

"You two are to stay here. I will book this room for another month. Brenda, I'm sure you can take care of that?"

"Oh yes Master. It'll be my pleasure." She responded brightly.

"I knew it would." I said softly.

"It looks like my commute to work just got shorter." Brenda chuckled as she looked at Allyson with twinkling eyes.

"Allyson, we'll have to go over properties when I get back from Jamaica."

"Of course, Master. I have a few marked already. I'll look again on Monday when I get back to work."

"Awesome. Thanks a lot, my slaves." I said to the two of them. "Unfortunately, I have to go."

"Enjoy your... I mean, the wedding Master." Allyson said laughingly.

"I will." I said as I made my way to the door.

"I'll see you guys a little later."

"Bye Master." They both said.

"Bye." I said as I walked out the door.

I made my way down to the lobby and stepped outside. The sun was shining brightly, and you could smell the fresh rain. It was promising to be a beautiful day. There was a cab stand under the canopy of the hotel and I made my way over to it. I got into the backseat of the first cab and gave the address to Faye's house.

On the way to Faye's I had a thought.

Fiona, Lynne I want you two to sit together and save me a spot in between you.

I thought about sitting between mother and daughter with my hand on their thighs with their husbands sitting right there. This will be awesome. I fucking love weddings.

We arrived at Faye's house at 10:10. Fifty minutes to get to the church. I'll have to be quick. I paid the cab and ran into the house. Faye and Debbie were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee.

"Good Morning Master." They said together.

"Good Morning." I responded as I made my way to the Master bedroom.

I stripped quickly and made my way into the shower. After a 10-minute shower, I dried myself off and walked back to the bedroom. There in the closet was one of the suits I bought. I chose a nice shirt and got dressed quickly. The suit looked good, and I accentuated it with the watch that I purchased on the first day of my powers. I checked myself out in the mirror and liked what I saw. A real head turner I thought to myself. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked down to the kitchen to Faye and Deb.

"Faye I will need a ride to St. Stephen's church." I ordered.

"Yes Master, will we be leaving right away?" She asked.

"Yes please." I said.

"Ok, just let me get my purse." She said.

Faye grabbed her purse from the living room and came back into the kitchen. I kissed Debbie good bye and walked out the door with Faye. I took Faye's hand as we walked toward the door. We made our way to the van and I slid in the passenger seat.

"You look very nice today Master." Faye said appreciatively.

"Why, thank you Faye. You of course look beautiful as always." I responded.

Faye blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you Master." She said bashfully.

Faye backed out of the driveway, and we were on our way. As it stood now, I should arrive at the church with about ten to fifteen minutes to spare.

"Where to Master?" Faye asked.

I looked over at Faye and gave her directions.

"Thank you Master."

I stared at her for a few seconds, and she took notice.

Faye smiled and looked away. I think she was a little shy...

"Is everything OK Faye?"

"Hmm? Oh, yes Master. Everything is fine!" She said cheerfully.

"I just really like the way you look at me. You make me feel attractive and beautiful." She confessed.

I reached up and caressed her cheek.

"You are beautiful, and extremely attractive." I said. "That's why I took you. It's why I impregnated you."

Faye looked at me.

"Do you mean it Master? Do really mean what you are saying?"

I was taken aback.

"Of course, I mean it Faye." I reassured her as I continued to caress her cheek.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked, concerned.

"It's just... It's just that I don't hear those words that often anymore."

I felt for her. Here she was, essentially raising her kids on her own due to her circumstances, and she apparently really felt unappreciated.

"Faye, you are an amazing woman." I said. "I am really happy that I made you a part of my life. You are an amazing mother to Ray and Anissa, and I know you will be equally loving to our child."

She smiled demurely.

"Thank you Master. That means a lot me."

We chatted along the way and I filled her in on my upcoming trip.

"That sounds exciting!" She said. "Rick and I always said that one day we were going to take a hot vacation. But..."

"Oh Faye, don't you worry. One day we will all go on a nice hot vacation. This one just came up a little unexpectedly. You especially deserve a break. Like I said, you are an amazing mom to Ray and Anissa, and you do it mostly alone. That takes an amazing woman."

Faye looked over at me, her eyes moist. "Thank you Master, those words mean the world to me."

It's funny, I initially took Faye because I could, and she presented a good, somewhat easy opportunity. But now, my feelings for her have deepened. I reached up and caressed her cheek. Faye smiled and looked over at me.

It didn't take as long as I'd thought it would to get to the church. I turned in my seat and looked at Faye.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. She returned the kiss with passion.

"I love you Master, I really mean it. You are good to me, and to the other women." She said softly.

"Thank you, Faye, that means a lot to me. Lately I've been feeling like I'm taking advantage of you." I confessed.

"Oh! Not at all Master. Every slave I speak with agrees that they want nothing other than your control, your love, your attention." Faye said.

My cock was rock hard from our conversation. The thought of all those women having feelings for me seemed surreal. I loved it.

I leaned in and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, I placed my hand on her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you for the ride Faye." I said. "I'll see you before I go tomorrow."

"Have fun Master." Faye said softly, as she leaned in and gave me a tender kiss in return.

"Oh, I will." I said, thinking about what was about to come.

I stepped from the door, I still had about seven minutes. I walked up the steps and through the heavy oak door to the church. There was a fairly decent crowd in the pews with more trickling in. I looked around and saw Fiona waving me over.

I smiled at her and walked over to where they were sitting. They were in the front row beside where the bridal party would be standing. The church was beautifully decorated, and well appointed. There were large bouquets of white lilies at either side of the altar, and small bouquets of white and blue flowers attached to the ends of the pews. There was a low murmur as the congregation was talking amongst themselves.

As I got to their pew, Fiona patted the empty spot next to her. Lynne looked up and smiled broadly.

I stepped gingerly in front of Brent and Fiona to take my seat between my two slaves.

Brent you will not pay attention to anything but the service. You will not notice anything I may be doing to your wife or daughter. Nod if you understand.

He nodded silently.

The pew was a little crowded, but I didn't mind at all. My thighs pressed up against Lynne's and Fiona's.

Lynne leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, as did Fiona.

I looked appraisingly at what Lynne was wearing. She was dressed in a light knee length skirt with a pink button-down blouse. I scanned her legs from the hem of her skirt to her knees. Her pale skin was clad in sheer pantyhose. I placed my hand on her thigh and ran my fingers down her leg. The pantyhose felt smooth beneath my fingers. Lynne was staring at me with adoration in her eyes. Next, I turned to look over Fiona. Fiona was wearing a beautiful cream coloured dress that hung just below her knees. Like Lynne, she was wearing pantyhose as well. I put my hand on her knee and pushed the hem of her dress above her knee.

I looked over at Brent and saw that he was watching what was happening to his wife. A look of confusion spread across his face. Hmmm... He said he understood not a few minutes ago.

Perhaps he needed some re-education about his status...

Brent, like the others you belong to me as well. You may also refer to me as Master, is this understood?"

"Yes Master." He said quietly.

There was an empty pew behind us, and we had relative privacy, but I still spoke quietly.

I motioned to Brent to move in closer.

"Just to let you know, I made love to your wife, daughter, and grand-daughter last night."

Brent looked at Fiona.

Fiona nodded confirmation with a smile.

Brent nodded as well. His acceptance was enough to convince me that he was conforming with his new role in life.

"I understand Master." He said.

"We'll talk over dinner tonight." I said.

"Yes Master, of course." They both said quietly.

"Do we have a table to ourselves?" I asked.

"Yes Master." Lynne said.

"Ahh... Very good."

We were interrupted by a procession of four young men walking down the aisle. The last one you could tell was muscular, barrel chested and obviously took great care of his body.

Just then the speakers started playing Pachelbel's Canon in D Major and the congregation started to stand up. The smooth sound of the music filled the church perfectly.

We all turned to the back and saw the bridal party start to make their way to the front of the church. Fiona dropped her hand behind her, and I allowed our fingers to become intertwined.

Leading the way was Reese's friend Shawna. She looked beautiful. She was dressed in a teal colored dress that accentuated her red hair beautifully. She kind of reminded of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Next was Gayle. Like Shawna she was absolutely stunning in her teal dress and red hair. Dayna followed at a discrete distance.

I can't believe that I allowed Eric to fuck these three beauties. I thought to myself.

Tanya walked around the corner and started her slow march down the aisle. Memories flooded me as I remember taking her virginity that night. The memory of her tight virgin pussy made my cock swell. I took Fiona's hand and moved it to my crotch. I felt her fingers close around my shaft. She looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back.

I wonder if Tanya ever broke up with her boyfriend Brad. I mean, I'm sure she did. I'll be sure to find out.

Fiona's fingers gently massaged my erect penis through my suit pants.

Once everyone was assembled at the front, they turned to face the rear of the church.

I suddenly realized that the pew wasn't as high as I thought, and that anyone standing behind us could see Fiona's hand on my cock. I looked around and saw that no one had noticed. Of course, everyone was concentrating on the wedding party. Reese and her father stepped into the aisle and started their slow march toward the altar.

Reese looked stunning, and positively radiant. Her smile lit up the entire church. Fred looked like the proud father that he was. If only he knew what secrets his precious daughter held. Or his beloved wife for that matter, not to mention his mother in law. My cock hardened at the thought. Fiona took notice and squeezed without taking her eyes off Reese.

Reese and Fred came up to us and looked at us. Fred frowned slightly when he saw me but carried on nonetheless.

When they reached the front of the aisle, Reese leaned in and gave her father a kiss on the cheek and walked up to Danny. Fred turned and walked towards our pew.

Fiona had turned now, so her hand fell from my crotch.

As Fred made his way past us to his seat beside Lynne, he gave me a perplexed look. Lynne caught the look from her husband and introduced me.

"Honey, this is Jeff. He's a friend of Reese and mine who was staying at the hotel."

Fred extended his hand and shook mine. Fred now belonged to me.

Fred. Like your wife and daughter, you belong to me now. I am to be referred to as Master, is that clear?

Fred Richardson, 47. He was employed at a consultation firm specializing in structural engineering.

A silent nod was the only confirmation I required.

"Nice to meet you Master, I'm Fred." He said.

"Shhh!" Lynne chided as she motioned with her head to the Altar.

We all looked ahead and watched the ceremony.

The priest droned on in a monotone voice, and the time seemed to drag. I looked down at Lynne's leg, and placed my hand on her knee. Her pantyhose felt smooth and sheer under my palm. Slowly, I ran my hand up her leg to the hem of her dress. I returned my attention to the priest and his monotone dialogue. I felt a warm hand cover mine, I looked back down and saw Lynne's hand on top of mine. She gently squeezed and gave me a warm smile. Her eyes were moist as the emotion of seeing her daughter getting married hit her. Slowly, my hand moved up her leg under her dress. My fingers caressed her smooth, silky inner thigh as they made their journey up her leg. I let my hand stop half way up her thigh. Her skirt was pushed up exposing her right leg halfway between her knee and hip. Lynne's hand remained on top of mine and once again gently squeezed my fingers. Again, Lynne and I made eye contact. Her eyes had a softness to them. I moved my hand further up her thigh, eventually touching the gusset of her sheer panty hose. The crotch of her panty hose and panties were moist. I pictured the sight of her wet, glistening labia.

Finally, after an insufferable half hour, it came to the exchanging of the vows.

The priest started with Danny and went through the whole "to have and hold" spiel. I could see tears welling up in his eyes as he repeated the phrases the priest fed him. I watched as he placed the ring on Reese's slender finger. You could see the absolute love and adoration in his eyes. A small part of me felt guilty stealing Reese from him. A very small part. That feeling passed rather quickly.

Once the priest finished with Danny, he turned his attention to Reese. Reese performed her part of the ceremony flawlessly, except for one part. For the most part, Reese maintained eye contact with Danny. When it came time to pledge herself to Danny she hesitated. She stood there for a few seconds staring at Danny's chest. Danny smiled nervously and looked at his side of the congregation and shrugged his shoulders with a goofy smile. Reese looked into Danny's eyes, and then and turned to look at her family. Her eyes searched out and found mine. A small smile crept across her beautiful face as we made eye contact. I thought she was going to turn from him and say no. Instead she searched my eyes for reassurance in what she was about to say. I gave her a slight nod. She knew that she belonged to me, and just last night pledged herself to me.

"I do." She said softly, yet loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Then with the power vested in me, and in the eyes of the church and our Savior, I now pronounce you man and wife. Danny, you may kiss your bride." The priest said happily.

Danny leaned in and gave Reese a kiss on the lips. I'm not sure if everyone in the congregation caught it, but Reese pulled her head back slightly. Nonetheless, she permitted the kiss.

The happy newlyweds turned to face the congregation and waved. There was a round of applause as they stepped down from the altar and made their way to the rear of the church. They were followed by the bridal party.

Once they passed us, we followed the party to the rear of the church and made our way outside to await their emergence.

Once we were out of the church, I took Lynne's hand and held it. She intertwined her fingers with mine. My other hand sought out Fiona's, eventually finding it. I walked between my two slaves toward the edge of the sidewalk. As we were waiting, Fred stood close to me. This must have been all to new for him.

"So, Jeff, how do you know Reese?" He asked pleasantly.

Because it was new to him, I entertained his questions. After all, he didn't sound upset or angry, just curious.

"Oh, I met her at her bachelorette party." I chuckled.

"Oh?" Fred asked. "I was under the impression that you knew her for a while."

"Well... we became fairly close that night." I responded truthfully.

"Ahh... I see." He responded, accepting my answer.

"And my wife?" He asked, looking at our intertwined fingers. "She said you were a friend of her and Reese?"

"Uh... let's say that Lynne and I became acquainted the following morning."

Lynne blushed.

"How was that?" Fred asked.

"Uh... She came to pick Reese up." I responded. Technically it wasn't a lie.

"Hmm. Ok Master." He said, once again seemingly accepting my answer.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers