The Power of Touch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a commotion as the church bells began to chime. The wedding party made their way out as couples and lined the stairs. Everyone started to cheer as the newlywed couple walked through the doorway. They both had wide smiles on their faces as cameras clicked away. They made their way down the stairs under a barrage of rice and confetti. They hurried to clear the chaos and turned around. There they started to thank the wedding attendees. I could see Reese desperately seek me out, and when she saw me, she practically dragged Dan behind her.

Reese, do not introduce me as your Master. Not yet.

Reese came up to us and she threw her arms around me. I embraced her too, and we hugged for a solid ten seconds.

"Honey, this is Jeff." She introduced.

Dan stuck out his hand. "Nice of you to join us Jeff. Thank you for coming." He said pleasantly.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied happily.

"Jeff is a good friend of mine, my mom, and my grandma." Reese said bubbly.

"I can see that." Dan said chuckling. He noticed me holding hands with the two older women.

I allowed our hands to separate as Reese and Dan hugged her family.

Don't worry about me holding their hands Dan. You will understand soon enough. For now, enjoy the moment.

Dan's eyes narrowed as he looked at me.

Good. I thought to myself. The seed has been planted. I think I'll string him along for a while.

Someone pulled the couple away from us so I turned my attention to my slaves.

"Well. That was a beautiful ceremony." I said.

"It was Master. It truly was." Brent said.

"So, what's happening now?" I asked.

"Well, we all have pictures for the next few hours." Fred explained. "You're more than welcome to join us Master. There is a limo for us, and I know the women would love for you to come."

I already came for them. I chuckled to myself.

"Well, Fred, if you insist." I said.

"Oh, of course, only if you want Master." He said in apology.

"Of course, I'll go with you." I said.

"Now, which limo is ours?" I asked, gesturing toward the four limousines parked in a row behind a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda along the curb.

"Ours is the third one Master." Brent said.

I could see Dan and Reese making their way over to us.

"We're heading to the park mom and dad. We'll see you there?" Reese asked.

"Of course, sweetheart. We'll be right behind you." Lynne responded.

We watched as they glided toward their ride. Dan held the door open for Reese as she entered the vehicle.

I whistled softly.

"Yep, she's a beauty, Master." Brent said beside me. "Dan fixed it up himself."

"Well, he did an awesome job." I said.

"So? Shall we?" I asked as I gestured toward the limo.

"Yes Master." All four of them said.

Lynne and Fiona each took an arm, and we walked over to the waiting limo.

Once we got there, Brent opened the door. The two women entered, followed by me. Fred entered after me, and Brent came in last. I sat between the two women, their husbands facing us in a rear facing seat.

The limousine was nicely appointed, and the air conditioning felt nice amid the unseasonably warm fall day. Fred and Brent started to talk amongst themselves about Fred's work, and how Brent was enjoying his retirement. They made mention of an upcoming round of golf the two had set up for Brent and Fiona's visit. Apparently, they were golfing first thing tomorrow morning.

I looked at Fiona, only to find that she was already gazing at me. I leaned in and kissed her. Tenderly, she returned my kiss. Lynne's soft hand came up and guided my face toward her.

"Don't hog Master, mom." She said giggling.

Fiona chuckled.

I allowed my head to turn with Lynne's hand. Lynne leaned in and gave me a kiss. Fiona brought her hand up and caressed my chest, her fingers poking through the space between my buttons. I could feel her run her fingers through my chest hair.

The windows of the limo were opaque, and no one could see what was transpiring inside. I reached up and cupped Fiona's ample breasts. Then I slid her shoulder straps off her shoulders. Her beige bra straps were now visible on the smooth skin of her shoulders. Fiona helped by pulling her arms through the straps of her dress, then pulling the dress down below her breasts. Fiona sat there with her bra exposed. I turned to Lynne and unbuttoned her blouse. She watched my fingers as they exposed her one button at a time. When I had all her buttons undone, I pulled her blouse out of her skirt. Lynne spread her blouse open, and I ran my hand across her cleavage and into her bra. My fingers caressed her areola and nipple. Lynne leaned her head back in pleasure. Fiona reached over and squeezed my penis through the fabric of my suit pants.

"Master, touching your erect cock in church felt so... so forbidden. So erotic." She confessed, whispering into my ear.

I lifted Lynne's bra up to expose her breasts. Her loose breasts flopped heavily out of her cups. Leaning in, I took her nipple into my mouth and licked around her areola. My cock grew harder as her nipple sucked deeply into my mouth. Fiona's hand massaged my cock. With Lynne's nipple in my mouth, I looked over at Fiona and smiled. Lynne's breasts smelled of expensive perfume, and I could feel Lynne's breasts heaving as her breaths became deeper. I cupped Lynne's other breast in my hand and gently massaged the warm mound of flesh.

"Ohhh... Master..." Lynne moaned.

I played my tongue around Lynne's nipple as her breathing got heavier. Lynne brought her hands up and guided my head deeper into her chest. I could feel her soft, warm breast envelop my face. Her perfume was intoxicating. I pulled away from Lynne's chest with her nipple still firmly in my mouth. Her nipple popped from my mouth and sprung back to her breast.

"Oh my god..." Lynne whispered.

Turning towards Fiona, I lifted her bra over her breasts. Her exposed breasts hung loosely on her chest. I leaned in to kiss her, and took one of her breasts in my hand. Her breasts, expectantly weren't as firm as Lynne's, but were exquisite to hold nonetheless. Fiona surprised me when her tongue grazed my lips before our mouths met. Fiona delicately traced her tongue across my top lip teasingly. My cock now sprung to attention. I had a happily married woman lightly licking my lips, and it was too much to take in.

"Mmmmm... Someone likes what I'm doing." Fiona purred quietly as her fingers rubbed my growing cock.

I took one of her nipples in between my finger and thumb giving it a squeeze. Fiona gasped audibly. Our lips met, and Fiona kissed me passionately. My other hand was on her knee and moving slowly up her thigh. I pushed her dress half way up her thighs and tried to push it further, but it was stuck under her ass. Fiona lifted her hips to assist me. When her hips were raised, I pushed the dress further up her hips exposing her panties covered by her pantyhose. Fred and Brent were starting to take notice. Fiona looked at her husband and gave him a sly smile.

I became aware that the conversation between my two male slaves had ceased. I looked up from Fiona's chest and saw them watching.

"You may watch if you want slaves." I said. "But you will not be permitted to touch my property, unles otherwise directed. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master, of course Master." They both said hastily.

I suddenly had an idea.

"Brent, I want to finger your wife's pussy." I said looking him in the eye.

"Of course, Master." Brent replied compliantly. "She belongs to you, and you may do as you wish to her."

"I want you to remove her pantyhose for me."

"Yes Master." He obeyed.

Brent got up from his seat and knelt before the three of us. He looked up at me for approval. I nodded silently.

Fiona took a gasp of air as her husband placed his fingers inside the top of her pantyhose. Slowly, Fiona lifted her hips as Brent pulled her pantyhose down her thighs. Fiona watched her husband as he obeyed their Masters command. Fiona's fingers tightened around my cock as she watched the man she loved do his Masters bidding. Bent looked up at his wife's crotch and saw a dark spot start to appear on her panties. Fiona was getting turned on and wet. Brent now had Fiona's pantyhose down to her calves and realized that her shoes were still on. Delicately, he undid the strap of her right shoe, and gently slipped it off her little foot. I looked down and saw Fiona's toes. They looked sexy encased in the nylon of her pantyhose. Brent undid the strap of her other shoe and gently worked it off her other foot. Once her shoes were removed, Brent gently pulled her left foot, then her right out of her pantyhose. When he was finished with the task I gave him, he remained kneeling and looked up at me for further instruction. I had him remain kneeling at his wife's feet.

I returned my attention to Fiona. Our lips met again and Fiona wasted no time in sliding her tongue into her Master's mouth. My hand slid slowly down Fiona's belly, and grazed the top of her satin panties.

Brent's Adams apple bobbed in his throat as he swallowed dryly while watching his faithful wife kiss her Master. He looked at my fingers as they teasingly traced the top of her panties. Brent turned his attention to his wife's crotch, and noticed that the wet spot had gotten larger.

My fingers now moved slowly down the smooth fabric of Fiona's satin panties.

Fiona's breathing was becoming erratic as my fingers moved slowly but steadily toward her satin covered pussy. When my fingers reached their target, I started to run my finger up between her lips, slightly pushing her panties between her labia.

I pulled my face away from Fiona and looked into her dreamy eyes.

Brent, ask your wife if she wants me to finger her.

"Do you want our Master to finger you Fiona?" Bent asked.

"Oh, dear God, yes..." Fiona moaned, as she stared dreamily into my eyes.

"Ask for it, Fiona." I softly ordered.

"Master, would you finger me?" Fiona asked quietly.

"Finger what Fiona?" I asked.

"My vagina..." She moaned.

"Your what?" I asked teasingly.

"My vagina, Master."

The satin of her panties felt smooth to my touch. My fingers played gently down her crotch to between her legs, which she had spread for me. As my hand moved over the gusset of her panties I could feel the slight indentation of her labia. Slowly, I started to masturbate her through her panties. Her vagina was giving off a warm, inviting heat.

"Does your husband do this to you?" I growled.

"No Master." She responded breathily.

"Do you want him to?" I whispered hoarsely.

"No, My Master. This is for you. Only for you." She breathed into my ear.

I looked down at Brent and smiled. Brent had a placid look upon his face as he stared at the growing wet spot on his wife's panties.

By now, I could feel dampness in the crotch of Fiona's panties.

I felt Lynne's lips on my other ear as she softly kissed and sucked on my earlobe. Her breasts were pressed against my arm as she leaned in to get close to me.

My fingers moved to the side of Fiona's panties, and pulled the gusset to the side exposing her pussy to her husband. Brent took a deep breath as he saw his wife's pussy was swollen and had a sheen of wetness to it. I moved my finger closer to her lips, and traced around her labia. I could feel my finger getting damp from her wetness. Slowly, my finger penetrated Fiona. A sharp gasp escaped Fiona's lips as my finger slowly made its way in. One knuckle, then two. Fiona's pussy was hot and wet as I felt the silky sides of her vagina along my finger. Third knuckle. I was as deep as I could go. Slowly, I began to masturbate Fiona. I could feel Fiona's warm breath on my face as she stared longingly at me, her breathing getting heavier.

"Oh my... oh my god Master." Fiona gasped.

As I masturbated my slave I asked her a question.

"Who are you Fiona?"

"I'm your slave Master." She responded.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah..." She replied quietly.

"Are you my whore, Fiona?" I asked.

"If you want me to be Master, I will be your whore." She responded.

"Say it Fiona." I ordered.

"I am your whore Master. I belong to you. I will do anything you ask of me." She breathed heavily into my face.

My finger was slick with Fiona's juices as she was getting more and more wet. I gently inserted a second finger into my slave's pussy. Fiona gasped and arched her back.

"Mmmmmm... Master. Yes..."

Fiona began to breathe heavily as I fingered her mature pussy to climax. Her nipples were now rock hard, and fully erect. Her breasts shook on her chest as her back arched again and again.

"Oh Master... I'm going to..." She gasped.

"I'm going to cummmmm!" Fiona hissed; her eyes tightly closed.

Suddenly, I felt the walls of her vagina contract around my fingers, grabbing at them as she entered into an orgasm.

"Oh God!! Master!!" Fiona screamed again.

Her pussy greedily grabbed at my fingers as I felt her cum hard. I kept my fingers inside Fiona until I felt her orgasm slowly die down. Her chest had a light film of sweat on it, and it gave her skin a slight sheen.

Fiona opened her eyes, and smiled at me.

"Thank you Master." She said quietly.

I pulled my slick fingers from her pussy, and looked at them.

I turned my attention to Lynne. Slowly, I brought my fingers up to her mouth and traced her lips with my wet finger tips.

"Would you like to taste your mother?" I asked.

"Yes Master." Lynne replied.

Gently, Lynne leaned in and took my fingers into her mouth. Her mouth felt warm as her tongue swirled around my fingers as she dutifully licked and sucked her mothers' juices from them. After a few second, I pulled my fingers from her mouth.

"Thank you, Master." Lynne said quietly.

The limousine slowed to a stop, and we looked out the window. We were at the park. The limo shook slightly as the chauffeur got out of the driver's seat. The chauffeur walked around the back of the limo to the right-side door, and pulled it open.

The interior of the limousine was flooded with unshaded light and the chauffeur got to see what was happening in his car as he was driving. There I was between two bare chested women.

The driver quickly looked away, embarrassed by what he saw. I looked at the two men in the back seat and smiled.

Brent and Fred gave half smiles, as they were unsure as to how to feel with another man, other than their Master, seeing their wives' breasts.

I nodded at them.

"It's OK." I said quietly.

"They're my wives now. You need not concern yourselves with them anymore. Do you understand?"

They both nodded silently.

"Yes Master." Brent said. "Fiona no longer belongs to me."

Fred looked at Brent, then me.

"Yes Master. Lynne belongs to you now."

"As do the two of you. Correct?"

"Oh yes Master. Of course." The two men said in unison.

I looked at my bare-chested women again.

"Well ladies, lets get you dressed. We have pictures to be taken."

"Awww, but..." Fiona complained.

"Now slave, there will be many more times for your Master to use you in the future."

"Yes Master..." She sighed. "I suppose..."

A slight smile spread across her face.

"Atta girl." I said as I placed my thumb under chin and lifted her face to mine. I kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you Master."

The two men got out of the limo first, seeing as they were completely clothed. I watched as my two slaves replaced their bra's and buttoned their blouses up. Fiona picked her panty hose up from the floor of the limo and started to work them up her sensual legs. I watched as she pulled them up, straightening any creases along the way. After about three minutes of fidgeting, she was finished.

Fiona emerged from the limo first, followed by myself, then Lynne. Once out, the women straightened their skirts to look more presentable. Reese, her new husband and the wedding party walked over to our car followed by a man and a woman.

"Mom, dad, this is Gwen and Richard. They are the photographers." Reese introduced.

We all shook hands.

Gwen Cuthbertson. Age 26, bra size 36C. Married to Richard, they both worked as photographers. Gwen was a slight brunette, and was cute enough. She had a small face that was dotted with cute little freckles. Her smile appeared to be genuine and her lips were inviting. Gwen and Richard worked together for a few years before they started dating, and eventually married. They've been married for 6 years, and work and live happily together.

"Ok, we're going to start with the couple first. So, if you would like to follow me." Gwen said cheerily.

Actually Gwen, I want you to suggest that the men go with Richard, and you go with the women.

"On second thought," Gwen started, "why don't you take the gentlemen for their pictures Richard."

"OK..." Richard said hesitantly.

All the men started to follow Richard as he made his way to where they were taking pictures.

"Actually, Jeff..." Danny said. "I think it should just be family. You should stay behind"

He sounded a little miffed that I was a little too close to his new wife, and wanted to put me in my place.

"O... OK Danny." I said quietly. I was secretly cheering that he came up with that on his own.

Reese's face dropped. "Danny!" She said harshly.

"It's OK Reese." I said. "He's right. I shouldn't be here now."

"Nonsense, Ma... Jeff." Reese blurted out. "You can stay with us."

Suddenly, Danny realized his mistake. But it was too late. The men were walking away, and he had to run to catch up.

I watched, pleased, as he ran to catch up with Reese's Dad and Grandpa. He turned to look back at us, I gave him a smile and a little wave. Then, I turned and walked toward my women.

"Well now... Shall we?" I asked.

"Yes Master!" They all said.

I looked at Gwen. She looked perplexed. She was not only wondering why these women were calling me Master, but also why she didn't think it was too strange.

She had fear in her eyes as she has never encountered anything like this in her career as a photographer.

Gwen, relax. You are my slave, just like these three. Nod if you understand. I am your Master, and you will address me as such.

Gwen nodded. "Yes, Master."

"OK, so let's get this show started."

Richard, Fred, and Brent. You are to keep Danny and the groomsmen occupied until I tell you.

Gwen gave her head a shake. "Ok... well, um, let's go over here by the pond, shall we?"

We all followed Gwen.

We started with the standard pictures. Reese took a series of pictures with her mom, then her grandma, then both her mom and grandma.

Dayna, Shawna, Gayle, and Tanya rushed over to me.

"Master!" My four slaves screamed.

"Good afternoon my slaves." I said in greeting.

"We're so glad you could make it!!" Shawna said excitedly.

"I told you Master was with Reese's mom and dad!" Gayle said to Dayna.

"How did you know about the wedding Master?" Dayna asked.

"I met Reese's grandparents by chance at the hotel." I explained.

"Well, it was lucky for us. Right ladies?"

"Oh Yes!!" They exclaimed excitedly.

"You all look so beautiful." I said appreciatively.

"Thank you Master." They gushed.

"It was a beautiful service." I said, making idle chit chat.

"Yes, it certainly was." Tanya, the Maid of Honour, said.

Tanya moved to stand beside me as Gayle took her place on my other side. I placed my arms around their slender waists.

Gayle looked up at me, so I leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips. Next, I turned my attention to Tanya, and kissed her gently on the lips. Tanya opened her mouth slightly and I felt her tongue graze against mine. I licked Tanya's lips ever so gently as our mouths came together. I pulled away and looked her in the eye.