The Power of Touch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me dreamily and said. "Master, I've been dreaming of the day that we would meet again."

"You have?" I asked.

"Yes Master. The night you took my virginity was... Well, it was magical. I've never known pleasure like that before."

"It was magical for me as well." I said quietly.

"It was?" She asked

She rested her head on my shoulder as her hand came up to my chest.

Gayle then placed her hand on my shoulder, and rested her head on top of it as she watched the photo session with Reese and her mom and grandma.

"Mmmm." Tanya moaned as she closed her eyes.

"Are you coming to the reception, Master?" Gayle asked.

"I'll be there." I said.

"Oh, Goody!!" Shawna shouted as she clapped her hands excitedly.

When Reese and her family's session was finished Lynne and Fiona walked towards us.

"Ok bridesmaids! Your turn!" Gwen said.

The bridesmaids joined Reese and had their own session.

Fiona and Lynne joined me and stood on either side of me.

I wrapped my arms around their waists as they rested their heads on my shoulders.

"They all look so lovely." Fiona said quietly as we watched the photo session.

"They certainly do." I agreed.

The poses were all standard wedding party poses, and didn't take long.

Ok ladies, I want you to expose your panties for me. Lift up those dresses.

Gwen waited patiently as the bridesmaids and Reese hiked up their dresses. Once all their dresses were bunched up around their waists, Gwen started snapping more photos. Multiple photos were taken from the front, sides, then of course the rear.

My cock stiffened as I watched the session unfold.

OK, now something a little different. Pull your panties down slightly, just enough to expose your lovely asses, and your pussies.

Obediently my slaves complied.

Suddenly tan lines were exposed. The soft white skin of their asses was framed by their tanned legs and hips.

My cock grew harder. Fiona took note of the effect the photo session was having on me and smiled. She looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Like what you see Master?" She asked slyly.

"Oh yes... very much so. But... it's not what I see that turns me on." I explained.

"Oh?" Fiona asked, a look of curiosity on her face.

"No, it's the absolute power I have over these girls, these women."

"Ahh." Fiona replied, her curiosity satisfied.

But now I had questions. My curiosity was peaked.

"Tell me Fiona. What is it that compels you to serve me? To forsake your sacred wedding vows? To make you WANT to fuck me?" I asked.

Fiona thought for a second.

"Well Master... like you said, the absolute power you have over us is actually intoxicating to us. Myself, I can't resist you. I wanted to resist at first. My mind fought you, fought your attempts at penetrating it. But you were too much, and my mind eventually caved. It didn't take long, but when I had submitted to you controlling my mind, I was convinced that I needed you. I needed you to kiss me, to touch me, to make me feel good. My mind convinced me that I wanted you to be my husband. I mean, I love Brent. I love him with all my heart. But..."

Now my interest was really peaked. No one has explained this to me before.

"But what?" I asked quietly. Raising my hand to brush a wisp of hair from her beautiful face.

"But... my feelings for you are overpowering. I long for you Master. I crave your acceptance. Your adoration. I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but after you left last night and I lay beside Brent in bed, all I could think about was you. I kept thinking that it was you that I should have been laying beside. Not my husband."

Fiona's face flushed, and she looked away from me.

"I did something last night Master. Something I have not done for some years."

"What's that Fiona?" I asked.

"I... I umm. This is embarrassing." She stammered.

"Go on." I encouraged her.

"I touched myself. Down there." She admitted.

I smiled. "And? How did it make you feel?"

"Oh Master, it made me feel so good. It made me feel as if you WERE the one laying beside me. I imagined us making love as I touched myself. I imagined you on top of me, taking me." She said, sounding almost relieved that she got this confession off her chest.

"Master... may I say something to you, without trying to be too bold, too forward?" Fiona asked sheepishly.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Master, I... and I'm sure I speak on behalf of both Lynne and myself, I'm falling in love with you." She said as she looked over at Lynne.

I looked at Lynne and saw tears welling up in her eyes. Lynne nodded and said, "me too."

Lynne looked at Fiona, then me.

"Master, this day is symbolic to my mom and I."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and I'm sure mom will agree, this day is not JUST Reese's wedding. This day is also OUR wedding. The day that all three of us become yours. Reese, myself, and mom."

My cock felt like it was going to explode out of my suit pants. I never imagined that I would ever have this effect on any woman, much less multiple women.

I looked at both women.

"Well, I can't begin to tell you what this means to me. I've never fully understood what goes through one of my slaves minds, and I thank you both for the explanation."

"Oh Master, I can assure you, all your slaves feel this way about you."

I leaned in and kissed both women on their lips.

Whew...

"Ok ladies, I think the bridesmaids are finished." I said.

I walked over to Gwen. I had some picture ideas myself.

"Ok Gwen. Now it's my turn." I said as I looked her in the eye.

'Yes Master. Of course." She replied.

I walked over to my three women, and placed my arm around Reese's slender waist. The lace of her wedding dress felt rough under my skin. Reese looked over and gave me a kiss on the lips. Lynne moved over close to me, and leaned in. I placed my arm around her waist as well. Mother and daughter sharing their Master. Both of them had their heads on my shoulders. I kissed each of them on top of their heads.

"Mmmm. Thank you Master." Lynne moaned.

"Ok Gwen, you're the photographer." Jeff said.

"Yes Master." Gwen replied. "OK, let's get some pictures on this bench"

Gwen led us over to a bench surrounded by the red leaves of a maple tree. I sat in the middle of the bench. Reese took her place on my left, with Lynne on my right. Fiona held back as there was no space on the bench.

I gestured to the ground in front of me, so Fiona walked up. Fiona sat at my feet, and placed her arms on my legs. My hands found their way to Reese and Lynne's thighs as we posed for our first picture.

"Ok... that looks perfect!" Gwen said excitedly.

Her camera clicked repeatedly as she took numerous pictures of the pose. Each time her camera clicked; my hand moved steadily up my slaves thighs.

"Ok... Lynne and Reese, why don't you lean in and give Master a kiss?"

Lynne and Reese complied readily.

"Ok, now Fiona, turn and look up at Master."

"Ok." Fiona said as she adjusted her pose and looked up at me.

Once again, the camera clicked away.

We took a few more pictures of me kissing Reese, Lynne, and Fiona. All three women had the look of absolute adoration.

"Ok, umm, should we get some pictures of you with the bridesmaids Master?" Gwen asked. "I mean, I assume you own them as well?"

"You are correct Gwen. They, like you, belong to me."

Gwen blushed. "Of course, Master."

"Actually, Gwen, before we move on to the bridesmaids, I have a request for a set of poses." Jeff said.

"Of course, Master. Whatever you want." Gwen said enthusiastically.

"I would like to have a picture of Reese on her knees in front of me taking my cock into her mouth. Then Reese and her mother, then Reese and Fiona. After that I wish to have a picture of all three of them sucking my cock."

"Yes Master. Of course." Gwen replied breathlessly.

I looked down at Reese and extended my hand. Reese gently placed her hand in mine as I lifted her up. Looking up at me, Reese smiled. Adjusting her dress, Reese sank to her knees. Taking my zipper into her fingers, she started to work it downward. I could hear the camera clicking away. After my zipper was undone, Reese unclasped my belt and spread my pants open. Gingerly, her slender fingers pulled my boxers down. My semi-erect cock flopped out, and I heard Gwen give a little gasp.

You want my cock Gwen. You would do anything to have my cock.

I looked at Gwen and saw her swallow nervously, her eyes on my penis. Gwen cleared her throat, give her head a slight shake and raised the camera to her eye.

Reese reached up and took my cock in her little hand. Slowly, her mouth made its way to its prize. Reese leaned in and gave the tip of my penis a light kiss. She was looking up at me, and I saw the corners of her beautiful mouth curl into a mischievous smile. Slowly, and softly, Reese started to stroke my semi-erect penis.

"Oooh." She cooed as my cock hardened.

The camera continued to click away.

"I love your cock, Master." Reese said quietly, as she leaned in to give it another kiss.

"This is the only cock in your life Reese." I said.

"Yes Master. Your cock is the only one in my life." She repeated softly.

Reese's lips parted and her tongue gently licked the tip of my cock.

"Mmm, Master. You taste delicious. I love the taste of your cock."

"Will you touch Dan's cock tonight? Will you consummate your marriage with him?"

My cock hardened in her hand. Reese took me into her mouth. The warmth and wetness enveloped me. Her tongue ran up the length of my shaft, as she spread her saliva along the entire length. Gently, I took her veil and placed it over her face. The thin fabric traced along my penis as her face moved away from the base. Slowly and methodically Reese's mouth moved up and down. The scene before me was beautiful. I watched as her lace covered blond head bobbed up and down. Soft sucking and slurping sounds escaped her mouth. My cock slid out of her mouth. Her saliva glistened on my cock in the afternoon sun.

Reese looked up at me. "No Master. I will not touch Danny, I will not consummate our marriage."

"Perfect." I said smiling.

"Lynne, Fiona, uhhh... sit on either side of Master." Gwen said.

Lynne and Fiona sat down on either side of me, and awaited further instructions from the photographer.

"OK... Lynne move in a little closer... perfect."

"OK you two. Look down at Reese as she services Master."

"Perfect. Now place your hands on Masters shoulders."

"Awesome." Gwen said.

Again, her camera started to click away.

Fiona reached down and caressed the back of Reese's head.

"That's perfect Fiona." Gwen said. "You have the look of absolute love in your eyes."

I looked at Fiona. She looked up at me, her eyes misty.

"She's grown into such a beautiful woman." Fiona said quietly.

Little moans of pleasure came from Reese.

I leaned in and kissed Fiona's mature lips. I felt the tip of her tongue slip into my mouth. Still the camera clicked away. I looked over at Lynne, and she gave me a loving smile as she leaned in to give me a kiss. I looked down at Reese, and watched as her veil covered face continued to service her Masters cock. Her tongue ran up and down the underside of my shaft bringing the carnal pleasure I craved. Reese looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, and the gravity of the situation hit me. This young woman, with her entire life ahead of her was here on the happiest day of her life. Her marriage to Danny.

Everything was perfectly normal for her up until a couple of weeks ago. Now, she's an owned woman. One of my slaves, dedicated to providing me with pleasure, to be at my beck and call. The power I felt at this moment was like the worlds most potent aphrodisiac and I felt my cock well up in anticipation.

Fuck, I don't want to cum just yet... I thought to myself, but I reckoned I was too far gone.

I felt my orgasm build and my cock swell a little more. Reese felt it too. She pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Oh... yes baby. Yes, my Master." She cooed softly as she stroked my slick penis, looking up at me with a sweet, sexy smile.

"Oooh... yeah Master. Please cum for me. Please Master, I need your cum. Pleeeease?" Reese begged as she continued to stroke my cock.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it roughly towards my cock. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and took me in. Vigorously, she sucked. Moans of pleasure and anticipation emanating from her. I held on as long as I could. I could feel it building. The pleasure mounting. Goddamn it, her fucking mouth felt good! I felt my orgasm race down cock towards her beautiful mouth.

"Unnngh..." I grunted as I felt my cock swell one last time inside her.

I looked up at the sky as the first spurt of semen filled her mouth. It was a heavy load, and she choked a bit. A small amount of cum escaped her mouth and dribbled out, down her cheek towards her chin. I looked back down at her, her head still now. Reese kept her mouth clamped on my cock, making sure she got every drop of her Master's sweet nectar. When my cock finally stopped pulsating, Reese removed her mouth from me. She looked up at me and smiled. As she looked up, her veil fell across her face, and stuck to the cum that was dripping down her cheek.

"That was good Reese. Very good." I said breathlessly.

I reached down and took her hand. Gently, I raised her to her feet. I lifted her veil, and ran my finger along her cum covered cheek. My finger gathered the cum and pooled on my finger tip. I raised my finger up to Fiona who obediently opened her mouth to accept the cum from her grand-daughters cheek. Softly, she sucked my offering while looking at me with absolute lust in her eyes. I removed my finger, and traced Fiona's lips. Her mouth opened slightly to allow me access. That's when I heard it. A moan. I looked over at Gwen, and saw that she was squeezing one of her breasts.

"That was so hot Master." She said quietly. "I've never seen that before. The way her veil stuck to her cheek..."

Gwen's cheeks flushed.

"Did you get it on camera?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master. I think it came out nicely."

Gwen looked down at her camera and scrolled through her pictures as she walked towards me.

"Here Master. Take a look."

I looked down at the display, and gasped. There was a close up of Reese looking up with her veil stuck to her face. You could see the cum through the lace fabric holding the material to her skin.

"That is perfect Gwen." I said as she stood closely.

I looked over at her and saw that she was looking me in the eye. Her lips parted as she licked her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Please Master." Gwen whispered. "Please, make me one of your slaves. I'll do anything for you... anything."

I moved my face closer to her and gingerly kissed her lips.

"Mmmph..." Was the only sound Gwen made as our lips touched.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you, my Master." Gwen said appreciatively. "I promise I will serve you obediently, I belong to you Master. I belong to you and no one else. I give my body to you."

I kissed her again, and said. "I know you belong to me. I know you will worship me along side the others."

"Thank you Master." She said again.

"What about Richard?" I asked.

"What about him Master?" She asked. "I belong solely to you."

I reached up and cupped her breast over her hand and squeezed. I could feel her wedding ring.

"Very good Gwen." I said softly.

Gwen looked down at my hand covering her breast, then looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you like them? Do you like my breasts?"

"Yes... They are quite firm." I admitted.

Thank you Master. They belong to you. My breasts belong to you."

I released her breast and turned away.

I had considered having my picture taken with each bridesmaid, but decided against it. This was not about them, this about Reese and her family.

"Ok Gwen. Lets wrap this up and breeze through the rest of the pictures."

"Yes Master, as you wish."

Brent and Fred. I'm finished with Reese, you may bring the rest of the wedding party over to finish up.

After a few minutes the men came into view as they made their way over. Danny was talking to Fred. Fred was busy explaining something, but they were too far away for me to overhear what they were talking about.

"Ok Danny. You and Reese stand under the Maple tree." Gwen ordered.

The young couple made their way to the tree.

I took this opportunity to introduce myself to the groomsmen. One by one I shook their hands. One by one, they became my unwitting slaves.

You are not to support Danny in regards to my handling of his new wife. Nod if you understand.

All four of them nodded silently.

In fact, you will support me with Reese. You are to understand that Reese belongs to me, and will defend that understanding.

Again, four nods.

Perfect, I thought to myself.

I looked over at Danny and Reese. I did feel a little bad for Danny. But, by nights end he would be my compliant slave anyway, and not have any recourse but to accept his role in our new relationship. For now, I was stringing him along. I enjoyed the feeling.

After about half an hour, the pictures with Danny and Reese were completed. We had about an hour until the reception so we all relaxed in the park by the pond. Lynne and Fiona sat beside me on our own little bench. Fred and Brent were busy talking with the groomsmen, and the bridesmaids were busy talking with each other.

I watched Danny and Reese, they walked off a bit and followed a small creek. Danny took Reese's hand as they walked away. I could have sworn that Reese's fingers were limp in Danny's hand.

"What are you going to do about Danny, Master?" Lynne asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, he's very possessive, almost to a fault. He can be quite jealous." She explained.

"Oh, and rightly so. Reese is an absolute jewel." I said.

"Don't you worry about Danny, Lynne. I have plans for him."

"Oh, OK Master." Lynne said as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"His mind already belongs to me. He just doesn't know it yet."

Both Lynne and Fiona chuckled as I rested my hand on their soft laps.

"Just like our husbands belong to you." Lynne said.

"That's one more thing that makes me hot Master, really turns me on." Fiona said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The way you handle our husbands. The way you make them look weak, the power you hold over them. I have never looked at another man the way I look at you since our marriage."

Fiona looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her on the lips.

We sat and talked for about twenty minutes when Fred piped up.

"All right everyone! We should get ready to go. The reception awaits us!"

Everyone stood and made their way to their respective vehicles. I looked over at Danny. He was staring at me. I don't think it was hatred in his eyes, but it may have been close.

Jealousy maybe? Honestly, I really didn't much care. Like I said, by the end of the night, he will be my compliant slave, and Reese... well Reese will be mine.

I watched out the window as the car slowly started to creep out of the parking lot to the reception hall.