The Power of Touch Ch. 14

Story Info
The first day of the honeymoon is enjoyed by almost all.
12.6k words
4.76
12.5k
21

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

The Power of Touch Ch. 14

Please enjoy my latest installment of the series. As always, please vote and leave a comment. Both are definitely welcome! Thank you for reading!

After dinner, we left the restaurant. None of us wanted the night to end, so we decided to go to one of the resorts lounges. We decided on the Beachside. Reese and I walked hand in hand, with her head on my shoulder. It was a beautiful outdoor lounge situated along a boardwalk overlooking the beach, where you could hear the gentle sound of the surf as the Caribbean lapped gently against the sand. We picked a table and sat down. I decided to allow Reese to sit beside Dan, and I took my place beside Cassandra. We spoke of our plans for the week that we were in Jamaica. Reese spoke excitedly of her and Dan's upcoming excursion to Dunn's River Falls.

"We've been here before and done the excursions." Cassandra said. "This time, we're just going to relax."

I placed my hand on Cassandra's thigh and kept it there. Her smooth, cool skin just felt right under the palm of my hand. She made no move to remove my hand. I let my hand caress her, and I could feel my bond strengthening with her.

"Well, I have a few rounds of golf planned." Richard chuckled.

Perfect I thought to myself. The thought of Cassandra spending time with me instead of her husband sent shivers of excitement running through me.

"Master?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"What is to become of Richard and I?" She asked. "Like, are we still married?"

I chuckled.

"Yes, yes. You are still married. It's just that I own you, and you are to be at my beck and call. That's all." I explained truthfully, as I had absolutely no idea why this power has been bestowed upon me.

"Oh... I see." She said.

"So, you're saying that I get to stay married to my wife, I get to live with my wife, but when you call for her, she is compelled to go to you?" Richard asked.

"In a nutshell yes." I said.

"Well, that hardly sounds fair." Richard protested.

"I thought that at first too." Dan chimed in.

"Well... what changed?" Richard asked.

"You know? I'm not entirely sure." Dan replied honestly. "All I remember is that I was pretty pissed off this morning, and then... Then it was almost as if a voice told me that everything was going to be ok."

This piqued my interest.

"Dan, can you describe this voice?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Yes Master. The voice was soothing. And deep... very deep."

"Interesting..." I mused.

I never thought that the voice would speak to my slaves.

"This morning when you fully took me Master, it wasn't only the voice. There was a feeling as well."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Dan exclaimed excitedly. "It felt almost... well almost euphoric. Like I was completely at peace."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" He responded.

"Same here Master." Reese piped up. "Being owned by you makes me feel completely calm and peaceful. And love! You're filled with love for Master!"

"That and the sex..." Reese said candidly.

"The... sex?" Cassandra asked.

"Oh my God yes!" Reese exclaimed. "It is the best sex you will ever have! Like every nerve is on fire."

"No one has ever fucked me like Master has." Reese said quietly.

I never knew what my slaves experienced. I admit I thought there would be... well I didn't know what I thought. But this made sense, I guess.

"It's funny," Cassandra started, "but when Rich and I met you two at the elevator earlier I knew there was something special. I just couldn't put my finger on it."

"But now..." She continued. "The longer you keep your hand on my thigh, the more I feel connected to you."

Richard looked at me. He had a look of curiosity on his face.

"And people just allow this to happen?" He asked.

"Oh, we don't actually have a choice." Dan chimed in. "Like I said, as of this morning I was very angry. But now... Like I said it's almost euphoric."

"It's just... It's mind boggling." Richard stammered. "I know Master has his hand on my wife's thigh, but I'm not angry about it. I mean, I feel that I should be, but... I'm not."

Cassandra looked at her husband, a look of peacefulness in her eyes.

"Let it happen honey. If you could feel what I feel right now..." She said, closing her eyes.

"I... I don't know..." Richard sounded dubious.

Cassandra, kiss me.

Cassandra leaned over and placed her hand on my cheek, pulling my face towards her. I could taste the liquor on her lips. Cassandra tenderly kissed me on the lips.

"Oh, Master." She whispered quietly.

Our faces separated and I looked over at Richard, trying to gauge his reaction. He sat there with a look of complacency upon his face.

"My god Master." Cassandra mumbled. "That was amazing."

She looked at Reese.

"And you say the sex is better than that?" She asked incredulously.

Reese nodded enthusiastically.

"And you have no problem with Master having sex with another woman?" Richard asked.

Reese just shook her head.

"Whatever Master wishes is what he gets." Reese said. "Cassandra and I are now like sisters. Sisters in slavery. As a matter of fact, Master has enslaved both my mom and Grandma. He's had all three of us."

Cassandra had a soft dreamy look in her eyes. I looked at Richard, he had a little panic on his face.

Relax Richard, it'll be OK.

I saw Richard's face relax a little, and I smiled to myself. I looked over at Dan, and he just smiled.

"Dan, why don't you and Richard get a little better acquainted with each other?" I asked.

"Gladly Master." He responded. Both men stood up and made their way to the bar.

"I think that Cassandra, Reese and I are going to take a walk." I announced.

The three of us stood up and grabbed our drinks. I had one woman on each side of me as we walked away. We slowly made our way down the boardwalk, walking into a breathtaking sunset. A warm breeze was blowing off the ocean. I finished my drink and placed my glass on a table as we passed. I wrapped my arms around both women's waists, and Reese and Cassandra crowded into me. We passed other couples along the way, but none of them seemed to pay us any heed.

"Well, this is definitely not the way I pictured our vacation going." Cassandra chuckled.

Reese laughed and said, "This definitely wasn't the way I pictured my wedding and honeymoon to go!"

Both women laughed and placed their heads on my shoulder. We found a little stretch of secluded beach that faced the west, so we made our way down to the sand. Once we were off the boardwalk, everyone removed their shoes. We walked a short distance and sat down. Reese was on my left and Casandra was on my right. Both women snuggled in, and we sat there for a while in silence watching the sun slowly disappear below the horizon. I looked over at Reese and she looked up at me with a content smile on her face. I leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Master." She said.

Cassandra leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"This is nice." She said. "So peaceful and tranquil."

We watched as the sun grew into a huge orange disc as it slowly dipped further and further below the horizon. This was absolutely beautiful, something that I had never witnessed. The breeze felt amazing upon our faces and seemed to cool ever so slightly as the sun disappeared. We kept each other warm by cuddling together. Reese and Cassandra both leaned in and gave me a kiss on both my cheeks.

"What should we do now Master?" Cassandra asked.

"I'm not sure, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, the night is young." Cassandra mused.

"We should go exploring!" Reese said excitedly. "You know, check out the resort has to offer!"

"I remember there was a club in the basement of the main building years ago. I wonder if it's still there." Cassandra said.

"That sounds interesting." I said.

"Can we check it out Master?" Reese asked.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

The sky was painted with a mixture of oranges, reds, and blues as the sun sank further behind the horizon. We watched as the sky gradually darkened. It was a clear night without a cloud in the sky. I sat back, resting on my elbows. Cassandra placed her hand on my cheek and gently pulled my face towards her. Her lips met mine and we kissed each other gently for a moment. As we were kissing, I felt her hand graze my cock.

"Mmmm. I can't wait to experience what Reese was talking about Master." Cassandra confided.

"All in due time my slave." I reassured her.

I felt it was still to light out and still a little busy for my liking. In a little while. For now, I enjoyed her lips on mine as we soaked in the setting sun. Cassandra's lips tasted good, and I felt her tongue brush my lips every now and then. My cock hardened as thoughts of her tongue running up and down my body permeated my mind. Cassandra's hand tightened around my erect penis, and she gently moved her hand up and down. I brought my hand up and cupped her breast. I gave it a squeeze. It felt comfortably soft.

Reese leaned in and kissed my cheek. I broke my kiss from Cassandra and turned to Reese. I gingerly kissed Reese on the lips. Both women skootched into me, so our bodies were touching. Their skin felt cool from the breeze. My right hand found its way into the top Cassandra's shorts, and beneath her panties. I gently stroked the smooth skin of her ass, occasionally playing my finger across the top of the crack. I felt a shiver run through Cassandra's body. She pressed her breasts into me and started to nibble on my earlobe. I felt her tongue trace around the outside of my ear, her hot breath on my neck.

"Master..." Cassandra whispered into my ear. "Thank you for choosing me to serve you."

I turned my attention to Cassandra and kissed her on the lips.

"You're welcome my slave." I said quietly between kisses.

My cock was rock hard. Cassandra had no idea earlier today that she would be taken as a slave. Up until that fateful meeting at the elevator, her life was completely normal. She and Richard had a whole week of vacation ahead of them, and then their lives changed in an instant.

Darkness was starting to descend upon us, and the first faint stars were just starting to peek out. My two slaves and I were so enthralled with each other, the world could have been burning and we would not have noticed. I slid my finger further down the crack of my latest slave's ass until I couldn't go any further. The channel between her ass cheeks was smooth.

I am fucking love this.

The feeling of violating a married woman's ass was absolutely intoxicating. The only person that was supposed to have access to this woman's body was her husband, and yet here I was taking liberties with her. I suppose I should feel bad, for both her and her husband.

How does that saying go? Absolute power corrupts absolutely? I never thought that I could be like this. I always believed in the sanctity of marriage and such. I know I'd be pissed if I was married, and my wife cheated on me. However, this power. This power destroyed my nature. I needed more. Always more. If I saw something I wanted, I took it. My collection of women was growing, and I craved more. Maybe this made me weak, I don't know. All I know is it has changed me.

And I like it.

I'm sure other people would look at me with disgust if they ever knew the truth of what I had become. But to be honest, I didn't give a shit either way of how someone felt about me. I used to, but now I was beyond that. I feel that the feelings I harbor towards my slaves are genuine and are reciprocated by them as well. For example, my feelings for Faye are powerful and I think that I truly do love her. As I love Allison, Debra, Emma... all of them. When I'm with them, I feel complete.

I pushed my finger against Cassandra's crack, and slowly traced its path up. I removed my hand from her shorts and wrapped my hand around her waist. I moved my hand under her top and caressed her stomach. Her skin was smooth, and her stomach was soft. As I caressed, I gave the side of her stomach a soft squeeze. There was a pleasant amount of resistance with the skin.

"Mmm... Yes Master." Cassandra moaned into my ear.

"Cassandra, pledge yourself to our Master." Reese said.

"Mmmm... gladly sister." Cassandra purred. "Master, I pledge myself to you. You own me. You own my body; you own my mind."

"Tell him what belongs to him." Reese said quietly.

"My breasts belong to you Master. My ass is yours, my pussy belongs to you, and my mouth is always available for your pleasure. Please Master, use me as you desire. I will do anything you ask. Anything at all. Anytime, anyplace."

"I want you to love me, Master. I need you to love me, Master." She begged.

"Oh, he does." Reese said quietly.

I moved my hand up the side of her waist, my fingers grazed the bottom of her breast. She was wearing a soft cotton bra, and her breast was soft and warm to the touch. I pushed my knuckle into it and felt the satisfying give of her flesh. My cock hardened at the prospect of seeing her naked. We sat there in silence watching the stars start to poke out one by one.

"It's so beautiful here." Reese said quietly.

"It truly is." Cassandra breathed. "I remember our honeymoon; I would sometimes wake up early and take an early morning walk along the beach. The sunrises are breathtaking."

"That sounds wonderful." Reese said softly.

"It is. We should plan on doing it." Cassandra said.

"Can we Master?" Reese asked pleadingly.

"Sure. Why not?" I said, kissing her on the forehead.

"Oh, how I love it when you do that Master." Reese sighed.

I looked over at Cassandra and kissed her forehead. Both my slaves cuddled into me as the sun sank behind the horizon.

"Well ladies... what do you feel like doing?" I asked.

Reese and Cassandra looked at each other.

"Can we check out that club Master?" Reese asked.

"Absolutely." I said.

My two slaves stood up and faced me. Their crotches were at eye level as they turned to face me. Cassandra leaned forward and took my hand to help me up. Reese joined in and took my other hand. Both women pulled me up and giggled.

Once I was standing, my two women leaned in and kissed my cheeks. Reese and Cassandra each took a hand and we walked back toward the main building.

"I think we got to it by the elevator." Cassandra said.

"Lead the way." I said.

We slowly made our way back to the main building and took in the warm evening air as we went.

We passed numerous couples and I made eye contact with a few of them. For the most part no one cared about us. The odd person would do a double take, but I didn't care.

We hopped on the elevator and made our way to the basement. Once the door opened you could smell alcohol and hear the deep base of music from down the hall. We made our way towards the noise. We entered the club and made our way to a table. We sat down in a semi-circle shaped booth that faced the dancefloor, where there were a few people dancing. Reese got in first, followed by me then Cassandra.

"I'll go get drinks, what does everyone want?" Cassandra yelled over the thumping bass.

We gave her our orders.

"I'll come with you." Reese said.

I watched as they made their way to the bar and placed their orders. As I waited for their return, I turned my attention to the bodies moving on the dancefloor. After a few minutes they both slid in beside me, and we enjoyed our drinks. Casandra and Reese pushed themselves into me and gently licked my earlobes.

"Do you like that Master?" Cassandra asked mischievously.

"Oh yes..." I said.

"I did it because that guy over there at the bar was trying to pick me up." She said loudly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Which one?"

She pointed out the guy that was watching Reese and I earlier. He quickly looked away as I looked over at him.

"Yeah, and when I told him I was with you he went after Reese." She explained.

Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, and when I told him I was with you he didn't want to believe it." She laughed.

I looked over at the guy again and this time he didn't look away. Reese saw this and leaned and kissed me deeply on the lips. Her smooth hand caressed my cheek. After we broke our kiss Reese looked at the male and giggled. Cassandra couldn't wait to get in on the action. I felt her hand on my other cheek gently pulling my face towards hers. She leaned in and tenderly kissed me. Her kiss lingered, and as she pulled away, she said "I love you, Master."

All three of us sat back and relaxed. I maintained eye contact with the guy and put my arms around my two slave's slender shoulders. They both cuddled into me and sighed. My hands were able to cup one of each of my slave's breasts. I gave each a gentle squeeze. The guy turned around in disgust. Or envy. I didn't care at the moment.

We relaxed and enjoyed our drinks, listened to the music, and watched the bodies move around the floor. I gently caressed their breasts enjoying the feel of their soft, smooth curves. I looked back at the bar, and the guy had disappeared. I shrugged my shoulders and returned my attention to the dancefloor. I felt Reese's hand on my thigh as she started to gently stroke it. Her hand slowly moved up to my crotch. Her fingers grazed my cock and it stiffened. I felt her fingers gingerly wrap around my shaft through my shorts and slowly stroke. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I looked over at her and she was looking at me with a devilish smile on her face. My heart melted.

"Do you want to dance?" Cassandra's voice snapped me out of my reverie.

I looked at her, then at Reese.

"You guys want to dance?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master." Reese said, standing up and reaching for my hand.

I took her hand and she gently pulled me to my feet. Reese beamed at me as I stood and came close to her.

"Let's dance." She said with a wicked smile.

Cassandra took my other hand and together they pulled me to the dance floor. The three of us started to dance as our bodies moved to the beat of the music. I've never claimed to be a great dancer, but with these two I felt like I was on top of the world. Cassandra moved nice and slowly, she looked at me seductively as she swayed her hips in a gentle, smooth motion. I got close to Cassandra and danced with her. She got closer and pushed her breasts into my chest. Cassandra looked at me and gave a laugh. She knew what she was doing. I looked over at Reese as she gave a little twirl and looked over her shoulder at me. My cock hardened. I was going to fuck one, maybe both tonight. My mind raced as I thought of Cassandra stripping for me, exposing her married breasts, her married pussy, and her married ass to me. I couldn't wait to have her lips wrapped around my cock. The song ended but blended into the next.

We danced for the better part of an hour. By now I was way to horny to continue. I leaned into Cassandra's ear.

"Let's go back to my suite." I said.

Her eyes lit up, and a wicked smile crossed her lips.

"Yes Master." She obeyed.

I looked at Reese.

"Let's go, were going back to the room."

"Yes Master." Reese said.

We made our way to the exit. As we neared the exit, I looked over at one of the tables. It was our friend from the bar. I gave him a little smile. All I got in return was a look of jealousy, as he mouthed the words "what the fuck?"

I laughed out loud as we exited the club. We made our way to the elevator, my two slaves giggling all the way and talked like they were old friends. As we were waiting for the elevator, Cassandra and Reese lay their heads on my shoulders. When the elevator arrived, we stepped on to the elevator, and Cassandra basically accosted me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face into hers. She greedily kissed me. Her lips pressed into mine. I reached around and grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers