All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 14'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best series in the genre. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting eagerly for next installment! Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love him to run into an older woman with the same power of touch who neither he nor she can control. She says finally, and he is confused. She reveals how they grow in power with the more slaves they take sexually, but she never knew there was someone like her. She proposes a partnership and they engage in a sex orgy with their combined group of slaves.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

I just read this story and have thoroughly enjoyed it! Your writing and plotting has improved over the decade. We are seeing more layers to characters and seeing the underpinnings to the corruption and slavery. I hope you are still writing and look forward to further plot twists. Our non hero will need to come through a strong challenge and face true loss. Thank you for all the time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please. Please. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Again: Please. Please. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Please continue this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story loved it. More more more. Looking forward to Cass and her 2 daughters getting involved. Love the tasteful anal play not too over the top.

MaxixeMaxixe16 days ago

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES