The Power of Touch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your cock, Master. I love that it is mine to serve, mine to worship." She said demurely.

Her head moved in a fluid motion as she moved up and down my shaft. She was trying to get me deeper inside her and I could see her making a distinct effort. I placed my hands behind her head, and when she was at her deepest, I held her in place. She did her best but started to gag. I eased off the pressure and let her relax. She looked up at me, her eyes watering. But she went back, she appeared to be self-training herself to pleasure her Master. I felt her mouth envelop me again, as she pressed her head toward my hips. I could feel the back of her throat, so I held her in place again. Again, she gagged but didn't pull away this time. She soldiered on and continued. After the third time she had gagged, she had built up a huge amount of saliva that was starting to coat her chin. I released her head. She gasped, looked up at me and smiled. A thick line of drool ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

"I just want to please my Master." Cassandra said.

"Oh, you do." I admitted. I was stroking her hair and pushed it behind her ear.

Cassandra smiled appreciatively.

"You have no idea how strong the desire to serve you is. There is nothing more important in this world to me, but your pleasure." She confessed.

"I wonder if the other slaves feel the same way?" I mused.

"I can almost guarantee that they do Master."

"Shall I continue?" She asked.

I motioned towards my cock. Obediently she resumed her duties.

"You don't need to impress me Cass. Just suck my cock." I said as I tilted my head back.

Cassandra obediently started to suck. Her back was facing the door to the hallway.

As Cassandra sucked and moaned, I placed my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her muscles move as her head moved up and down my shaft.

Reese, return to the suite now.

"Fuck your mouth feels good on my cock." I moaned.

"Mmmph." Was Cassandra's only response.

This incited Cassandra to suck harder. Her head started to move more rapidly, her mouth tightening around my shaft. I could feel her tongue run along the underside of my cock.

"Do you do this for Richard?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Sometimes, for special occasions." She said quickly, briefly removing her mouth to respond.

"Well, no more. Your Master's cock is the only one you will suck from now on."

Again, she briefly removed her mouth to respond. "Oh, definitely Master. Your cock is the only cock for me"

She was back on my penis in a second, she couldn't get enough of it. I let out a soft groan. Once again Cassandra took this as enticement to continue. Just then, I heard a click in the doorway. The door opened and Richard walked in with Cassandra's suitcase. He just stood there and watched as his wife's head moved up and down on their Master's cock. Richard put the suitcase down and put the keycard on the desk by the door. He turned to leave.

"Stay, watch your wife pleasure me, slave." I ordered.

"Yes Master." He said as he turned around.

Richard stood and stared at his wife's shapely bare ass. Her ass moved ever so slightly as she continued to suck.

The door clicked again. Reese walked in alone. I motioned for her to join me. Obediently Reese walked across the room to me. I motioned to the space beside Cass. Reese sank to her knees and moved in beside her slave sister. Cassandra stopped sucking and looked over at Reese.

Kiss.

Obediently, Reese and Cassandra moved closer until their lips met. I watched as they kissed for a few seconds.

Cassandra broke her kiss first and returned her attention to my cock. Reese followed. My two slaves ran their lips across both sides of my cock.

"Fuck, his cock tastes good." Reese moaned.

"Mm Hm." Cassandra agreed.

Reese took me into her mouth. Her mouth felt equally as amazing on my cock. I was a lucky man. The thought of Cassandra's husband watching this, the sight of Cassandra's big, mature breasts, and the feeling of a newlywed's mouth on my cock was overwhelming to say the least. I felt my orgasm build again. Reese felt my cock swell, so she wrapped her lips around my cock tighter. She sucked her Master's cock with purpose. The purpose of pleasure. I unleashed a torrent of semen into Reese's mouth. Like a good little slave, she took it. Every last drop. I saw a drop of cum seep out of the corner of her mouth as she tried to get the last of it. When it was apparent that I was spent, she removed her mouth and opened it proudly, to show her Master what a good girl she was. I smiled and motioned towards Cassandra. My two slaves kissed and swapped their Master's cum between the two of them. Dutifully, they both looked up at me with their mouths open. I nodded and they both swallowed. Reese turned to Cassandra and kissed her. Cassandra returned the kiss. They both looked up at me, awaiting further direction. I motioned for them to rise. Obediently they rose to their feet and stood beside me. I wrapped my arms around their waists and pulled them into me. Both of my girls giggled playfully.

With one hand I motioned for Richard to leave. Wordlessly, he turned and exited the suite.

We separated, we were all exhausted, and I was covered in sweat. Of course, Cass was covered in something far more uncomfortable. Reese noticed Cassandra's state.

"You're a hot mess." She said playfully. "And Master, you're all sweaty. We should all take a shower."

I looked at my two slaves and nodded. The three of us made our way to the bathroom. Reese undressed down to her bra and panties. She reached around behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. The fabric snapped apart as the last clasp was undone. Gingerly, she removed the garment and carefully laid it on the back of the toilet. Next, she removed her panties. She slid them down her beautiful legs. Legs that now belonged to me. I couldn't wait to have them spread for me again. Once she was completely nude, she turned to me.

"Shall we?" I asked.

Obediently Reese reached into the shower and twisted the knob. The shower had a nice stream to it, and it didn't take long for steam to start filling the bathroom. Cassandra flipped the exhaust switch and all three of us entered the shower. I was positioned between my two beautiful slaves and could feel their wet slick breasts pressed up against my own slick skin. Cassandra opened the complimentary soap bar and started to lather up. Cassandra lathered up her chest and abdomen, her large breasts slipping out of her hands with every pass. Once Cassandra was completely soaped up, she passed the soap to Reese. Reese lathered up and followed Casandra's lead. When both my slaves were soapy, they stepped into me, and pressed their soapy breasts into my body. Like some erotic carwash, the two of them washed my body with their breasts. Reese kept applying soap to my body whenever they got to a new location. Once they were finished with my chest and back, they moved on to my legs. Their soapy breasts washing every inch of my body. When they had finished, they looked at each other and smiled.

"Who gets the pleasure of cleaning Master's cock?" Reese asked.

"Let's rock, paper, scissors for it." Cassandra suggested, giggling.

"OK." Reese said.

After the first round, Reese came out the victor with paper over rock.

"Best two out of three?" Cassandra pouted.

"Best two out of three." Reese conceded.

"One, two, three..." Cassandra counted.

Cassandra one this time with scissors over paper. Both women giggled.

"This is so silly." Reese said laughing.

"One, two, three..." Reese counted.

This time Reese came out the victor, with rock over scissors.

"Fair's fair." Cassandra said. "Besides, I've had my time with Master tonight."

Reese thanked her slave sister as she was sinking to her knees. Reese soaped up her breasts again and pressed them around my cock. Seductively she washed my penis with her beautiful, firm breasts. I looked down at Reese on her knees. My cock disappeared in and out of her cleavage. Reese looked up at me and smiled.

"Mmmm, your cock feels good between my breasts Master." She said.

Once she was done, she rinsed my cock, and kissed the tip.

Reese stood as I rinsed the remainder of my body. Once I was finished, I stood back and watched my two slaves rinse themselves off. It was hot watching the water trail off their curves, with soap giving way to fresh water. Cassandra turned off the water and stepped out. She took a towel from the rack and held it open. I stepped into it, and she lovingly dried me off. Once I was dry, I exited the bathroom and made my way to the bedroom. I was exhausted. It didn't take long for my two naked slaves to enter the bedroom. They both took up positions on either side of me. The cool air-conditioned air felt good on our hot bodies.

"You both did a good job today Reese and Cass." I said stroking their bare backs.

"I like it when you use my name Master. I especially like it when you call me Cass." She blushed looking up at me.

I kissed her, then turned my attention to Reese. Reese looked up at me, a sleepy smile on her face. I kissed her beautiful lips.

"This is going to be a great honeymoon, Master." Reese said sleepily.

"Oh, it will indeed." I said.

With that, the three of us fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's embrace, my slaves breasts pressed against me and their heads on my shoulders. Tomorrow is a new day. One full of endless possibilities. I can't wait.