The Power Shift

Story Info
Student narrowly escapes losing virginity to family friend.
4.2k words
4.43
19k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eva_Adams
Eva_Adams
36 Followers

I can't thank LAHomedog enough for encouragement, patience, input and multiple edits on this first attempt at fiction. Everyone is over 18.

Chapter 1

Renee opened the door of Pete's black '82 Dodge Challenger, hopped onto the passenger's seat that was as familiar as her favorite, old sweater. The grey blue upholstered seat was one she had sat in it so often. Though lately she often ended up in the backseat - demoted by whoever had captured his attention.

She put the container of chocolate chip cookies she was bringing to the reception after the choir concert on the console next to the driver's seat, glancing up at Pete's dark wavy hair and profile.

"Thanks for picking me up," Renee said as she pulled the eyelet hem of her dress in so it wouldn't catch in the door as she closed it.

"No problem," Pete answered staying focused on the rear view mirror as he shifted gears and backed out of her parents' driveway.

"Anyway Renee, I wanted to check in before the concert and everyone was around. How are you doing?"

"I'm really good. Really good."

He arched an eyebrow. "Really, really good? If that's the case, why don't you tell me about Tim? What the hell do you see in this guy? He's a jerk."

He looked at her for an answer.

"Please don't tell me you have another date Saturday?" Pete asked, as he shifted into second gear.

"He is not a jerk and yes, as a matter of fact I do. " Renee said with a sneer. "Do you also need a description?" He frowned a bit. "Okay, he kisses deliciously. What?!"

"I just want to make sure he's being respectful," Pete said.

"Why don't you ask him? Renee said.

"Believe me, I plan to. Plus, I know he's getting that used car he bought next week. That means he is planning to do a little parking at the lake with you."

"If you say so. You'd be the expert on that." Renee said, her voice trailing off and glancing at the back seat wondered how many women had steamed the windows back there. She remembered when his sisters and parents bought the classic used car as a 16th birthday present for him. The car was now a decade old, and he had put countless miles on it over the past six years.

Pete took his eyes off the road and turned toward her for the first time that day to shoot her a don't-test-me look.

"Pete, seriously stop being such a hypocrite and policing me. I'm not a kid, you know. I'm in college for lord's sake. Don't worry I'm still a virgin. Not that it's any of your business - you're not my dad!"

"No, but I gave him my word I'd look out for you," Pete said, as he reached full speed on the main road in town leading to the school for the concert. The oak trees lining the road looked taller, but otherwise nothing had changed since he graduated four years ago.

Pete was the son of Renee's parents' best friends, Stephanie and Scott. He was born two years before her, the unexpected baby of his family of three much older sisters.

They grew up together in elementary school and Renee would spend Saturday evenings in their downstairs guest bathroom watching his glamorous sisters share a curling iron getting ready for dates. Renee watched in awe at the transformation of their smoky eyes in the mirror, as she learned ways to help lipstick last and heard about the aftermath when the relationships did not.

By middle school, his sisters were off to college and Pete became the older brother she never had.

Then Renee's family bought a larger house and moved into the next neighborhood in the subdivision closer to the lake, but his folks were still her folks' best friends and they saw each other for school holidays, backyard barbeques and pool parties.

The pattern of family get-togethers changed when she was in high school and her dad got sick. Cancer. He was going to die too young, and he made Peter promise to look out for her as he would.

After that for the rest of her senior year of high school her dates actually had to check in with her 6' - 4 " "older brother," Pete, before and after to confirm nothing - or nothing much - happened.

Pete was finishing his last couple months of college, but an old soul and well-spoken. Most parent trusted him enough that he could lead overnight trips with younger students to camp on the beach or wander the lights, Tex Mex offerings and margaritas on San Antonio's River Walk.

Local police seeing his Dodge pass the first stoplight in their small suburb would pull him over just to see what he was up to that night. Renee was never sure if police suspected he was doing much beyond driving fast or just wanted to see how many attractive women were in his car with him. Living vicariously no doubt.

When her dad died Pete gave her his own Bible engraved with his initials and took her calls anytime day or night.

To say she had a crush on him back then didn't fully describe it. It was more than his smoldering brown eyes, the enticingly V-shaped of his upper body with those broad shoulders and biceps he built on the weight bench in his parents' basement.

It was his smile and confidence that edged on arrogance. His charm entered the room before him. Once in, he moved like the newly elected President Bill Clinton or even a young John Kennedy walking onto a campaign or debate stage.

Few people ever said no to him or even tried. As leader of their group of students he usually had fun ideas like taking an hour and a half road trip to the beach to build a bonfire, roast burgers and marshmallows and party into the night. Women flocked to the group and Pete always had first pick of any newcomers and other guys hovered, happy to date any of the other girls.

Renee saw Pete discard one after another. He was now dating Stacey or was it Tracey? Maybe it was Lacey! She knew that the big-boobed blonde Monique was last semester.

She didn't realize she was leaning on the door daydreaming until it suddenly opened and Pete's hand was waiting to help her out.

When they got inside and stood at the end of the bench, the whole row of their friends stood, letting Pete choose his seat. He paused between two busty blondes and everyone reshuffled. Pete languidly sat down with an arm over the bench framing Linda and Kelly, his knees spread, touching theirs.

Renee quickly took a seat and the end of the row as the lights dimmed and the piano intro started.

Chapter 2

Pete pulled into the grocery store parking lot to return the call. He had caught Renee's number pass on his car's built in mobile phone, but didn't want to take his eyes off the road.

Her call was exactly what he needed. He and Tracey had broken up the day before. His parents had driven to the Louisiana coast to see the new grandchild, and his mind was churning over the breakup as he drove aimlessly not wanting to be home alone.

For a moment there he had thought Tracy might be the one. She wasn't, and for the very first time in his life, he was brokenhearted.

It was a new feeling for Pete. Usually he was the one breaking hearts. This did not happen to him. The feelings were completely foreign, and he had no idea on how or where to hold them.

"Hey what's up?" Pete asked when Renee picked up.

"Can you come get me? I'm at the club and that bitch, Stephanie, left with some guy a half hour ago. She's still not back with her car, and I'm ready to leave."

"Sure, I'm five minutes away."

"Thank you. You're a life saver!"

Relieved that he had something to take his mind off of Tracey, Pete drove up to the club, pulled into the gravel parking lot, and turned off the car to go in just as Renee wobbled out. He wasn't sure if it was the heels on surprising fuck-me pumps or if she had been drinking. Maybe both. However, most definitely not like the Renee he knew.

From the distance it took her to walk from the club door to the parked car, Pete saw her as others guys might rather than as a brother.

Something about her outfit, how she was walking, and how the light framed her. It was different, and not as if he had known her for all of these year.

Her thin heart shaped face was framed by auburn waves that were swept into a low side pony tail that nearly covering her left breast, longer than he remembered. Her tits were bigger too, though he couldn't remember the last time he noticed, and her hips were still slim. Even so, they looked different, in a short wispy gauze skirt that swayed sensually as she walked towards the car. The long legs atop the heels made her taller and more muscular than his usual type, but he admired those well-toned legs from years of ballet.

She looked like a woman. A really hot woman.

Pete could feel an erection straining against his jeans and leaned back to adjust it. No, not his little sister Renee?! He didn't know how to react as his cock stretched painfully into his pants.

"Thank you soooo much!" Renee called as she sunk into the passenger seat.

"Sure," Pete said, shifting uncomfortably to hide his hard on, moving his shirt over it with the hope of hiding the evidence.

Gravel crackled as he slid the car into gear and pulled onto the paved road. A few fast food signs at the main intersection lit the darkness and Pete turned up the volume on his Bruce Springsteen cassette.

"So how are you? How's Tracey?" Renee asked.

"We broke up," Pete said.

"Do you want to talk...?" Renee meant to say 'about it,' but Pete cut her off.

"Not really," Pete said, turning the volume up a few more notches. Renee wasn't sure if he liked "Born To Run," or just wanted to run over any further attempt at conversation. She put her head against the passenger window and gazing at the halos of the few streetlights separating the road from the pine forest on either side.

Pete pulled into the entrance of their subdivision, glancing down at Renee whose breathing was quiet, realizing she had fallen asleep. Instead of turning right to her neighborhood he continued straight to his. She could sleep off the wine there and he'd take her back later.

Chapter 3

Renee woke up as the cool evening air hit upper thighs. Her head was against Pete's chest and he was carrying her. She recognized the thick navy blue paint on the back door of his house as he fumbled to insert the key.

Renee didn't move her head, enjoying the warm hardness of his chest. Her head felt heavy and she was still so sleepy, even though she thought her two glasses of wine should have worn off by now.

Pete pushed the door open with his elbow and gently put her down on the couch in the family room off the kitchen.

Renee had not been in the room since a New Year's party at winter break, but it looked the same. Large mirror over the fireplace, a mantel that could not possibly hold another photo of his large family, a drink cart, two comfy tan couches framed by a brown and orange Persian carpet and a large TV attached to a VCR.

Pete returned from the kitchen with a coke for her and then poured whiskey into a short cut crystal glass for himself. He stood in the middle of the couch, waiting for her to raise her legs, and then sat, draping them across his lap.

"So about your date last night," Pete said.

"Wait we can talk about Tim, but not Tracey. Why is that?" Renee asked with more of an edge to her voice than she intended. "What's your relationship record? Three months?"

"Just tell me nothing major happened," Pete said, ignoring her questions.

"I'm fine, it was fine, all is fine," Renee said.

"You didn't answer my question," Pete said.

"I shouldn't have to! You're being ridiculous. When will you realize you're not the boss of me?" Renee said.

"Just tell me," Pete said.

"Or what? What are you doing to do? What?" Renee said, as the room spun and Pete grabbed her hips, flipping her toward him over his lap. Her white wisp of a skirt pooled above her white lace thong and did nothing to cover her pale cheeks that rounded in perfect arcs into her muscular thighs.

Pete put his left hand between her shoulder blades so she couldn't easily extract herself. Her breathing was fast, but she didn't move, even when his palm struck her ass full on once, twice, three times hard and fast, and then slower and harder twice on each cheek.

Renee gasped and shifted her hips against Pete's thigh, her chin dug into the couch, but didn't try sit up. Two more harder smacks and he finally stopped.

She sighed. Her ass was on fire so she laid her head back down on the couch cushion. Pete seemed to respond as her earlier defiance turn to submission and he slowly, lovingly caressed the firm ass that he had just disciplined.

Renee felt her face flush - not doubt as pink as her other cheeks and hoped Pete wouldn't notice or think it was the wine, though that had finally worn off. She was as confused by his anger as her own reaction as the stinging slaps brought heat to her core and wetness to her panties. She had never seen him angry - not like that and not with her.

Chapter 4

Pete rolled his large hand over both slightly pink cheeks thinking, "I'm rubbing my sister's ass. But it was a really hot ass. Actually, a perfect ass. Tight, firm, pert, but still with a nice womanly curve to it. He snapped out of it before more of the reality settled in. He found the hem of her skirt and tried to draw it back down when he felt the slickness of her thigh.

"Wait - what?" he thought, confused and rubbed the spot again to be sure as Renee wiggled against his hand opening her legs wider.

Pete's fingers burrowed deeper finding a thin damp triangle of fabric and fluttered his finger quickly over it as Renee moaned and rotated her hips against his hand. Was she rubbing her clit into his thigh? Nah, but it sure was beginning to feel that way. Pete stroked her back with his other hand as Renee's breathing grew faster and her hips ground into his hand. He continued tapping her clit harder feeling the wetness flooding through the white cotton.

"Oh, oh," Renee said, "Please, yes." as she continued to circle her hips against his hand. Pete wasn't sure why he did what he did next. This was not one of his usual moves, and certainly not when making a girl cum. But in the moment it felt like what Renee needed.

While one hand vibrated against her clit he took the other from her back and brought it down hard between her ass and the crease of her upper thigh and then added two more lighter slaps as her body convulsed over and over against his hand.

Pete ran his fingers lightly over the backs of her thighs to the backs of her knees as Renee wiggled against his hand laughing lightly, and he went back to her clit rubbing it now with intention. Unexpectedly to both of them she suddenly came.

Hard!

They were both panting rapidly and stayed there for a bit, coming down from the moment.

"Come here," Pete said drawing her up, cradling her like had had when he carried her from the car, only against his lap.

* * *

She looked up at Pete's full mouth and dark stubble on his chin. She wasn't used to seeing him this close up or from this angle and felt her stomach warm and the muscles contract.

Renee reached up to stroke a sparse dark sideburn that ran from the top of his cheekbone to below his ear.

"Thank you," she said.

"Do we need to talk about this?"

"Only if you want to." He didn't.

Pete tilted her chin towards him and leaned over kissing her full cupid's bow mouth for the first time. He kissed gently her upper lip and then lower lip until they parted slightly.

Pete ran his fingers into the hair at the base of her neck and she felt a jolt of electricity as his tongue found hers.

In between kisses, Renee leaned closer to stroke a dark thin patch of hair in the middle of Pete's chest, breathing in the scent of citrusy soap mixed with the bite of whiskey and something musky and then kissed the spot on his chest where her index finger had just been. She exhaled blowing against his skin and unbuttoned the next two buttons, tasting the slight saltiness of his skin.

She could feel his heartbeat quicken as she spread his shirt wider with her palms to expose more skin, and leaned in. Her tongue flicked with kitten strokes against the now smooth territory of his abs, but she was running out of room. She slid over his thigh down to the floor between his knees and knelt as she kissed from his abs to his belly button and then saw the narrow foreboding strip of dark hair leading to his jeans and looked up.

Renee could see Pete's head tilted back against the couch cushion and his eyes were closed. His now empty whiskey glass was on the side table.

Pete brought his hand to the base her neck, threading his fingers upward into her thick auburn hair and stroked her jaw with his thumb.

"Renee, Renee, what am I going to do with you?" Pete mumbled, eyes still closed. "Probably we should get you home."

"What do you want to do?" she asked in a voice that sounded more like a dare than a question.

Pete pushed himself to the carpet so they were now kneeling facing each other and kissed her again, deeply before coaxing her down to the carpet.

They rolled back and forth at first, kissing while laying on their side, then she would roll so she was on top laughing as she claimed a short lived victory before Pete rolled her to her back for more kisses.

His weight on top of her as they stretched full length on the floor sometimes wrestling, sometimes kissing was exquisite. Renee had never felt so consumed, so trapped and reveled in the feeling of his passion now, finally, directed at her. Her hips jerked as he kissed the side of her neck near her ear, his hot breath stirring her hair.

When he found her mouth again, his kisses were sloppy, teeth banging into hers with an urgency she had never encountered. This was nothing like loving, connected affection she felt with Tim. This was raw, animalist, unleashed.

Pete rolled to his side so his weight was now mostly off her. His hand moved, grabbing the thin elastic strap on the side of her thong and yanked.

Renee gasped as the strap broke and the cotton triangle covering her small triangle of auburn hair flipped open. Pete didn't look down to see the proof she was a really a redhead. He was unbuckling his jeans and pushing them down his hips as he drew out his wide, veined, cut cock.

Renee shook her head seeing it emerge. It was larger than anything she had ever seen in life. Maybe in porn, but most certainly not is the flesh.

The head looked like a plumb, even slightly purple, and larger than the shaft that continued past the fist holding it, aiming it toward her thigh as he again covered her with his weight.

Pete was now thrusting against her thigh, but clumsily and fortunately several inches away from her slick pussy.

"Wait we can't," Renee said, sitting up suddenly and annoyed that he was pushing ahead with no condom, no discussion, and knowing she was a virgin.

"You can't leave me like this - gesturing to his large now more purple erection," Pete said, wrapping his hand around it, stroking with one hand. She could see the large, mushroom head getting even bigger if that was possible?!

Renee move over and knelt between his legs as he stretched to full length on the floor, licked her palm and grabbed his cock. She knew how to give a hand job - that was part of what had kept her a virgin this long.

She stroked him with firm, confident pressure, happy to do something recognizable, something she knew. Happy to return the favor. Pete groaned as she lightly stroked his balls with the nails of her other hand. She licked her palm again, and continued stroking his large now throbbing cock.

Pete's fingers brushed her cheek, but then he pressed his palm at the back of her head, coaxing it down to his cock.

Renee hesitated a moment as she wouldn't know what to do with her mouth. Yeah other guys had pushed her head down to their crotch too, but it was a line that had never been crossed. As she stared at his cock and felt further pressure against her head, she felt her anger rise at Pete using such a typical guy move - and with her.

Eva_Adams
Eva_Adams
36 Followers
12