All Comments on 'The Power Shift'

by Eva_Adams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent start

Fantastic beginning. Please write more. You have described the characters and the situation perfectly.

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 3 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Will enjoy reading more :) Thanks.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story -- well written and well paced. Looking forward to more.

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

I hope that the denoument involves Renee dating an old friend (call him Robert ) she knew but never went out with in high school while she and Pete are "going slow" Pete thinks he is about to get in her pants - then the night she's going to give it up to him - he says "are you sure - you can't get it back after you give it to me - I'll be really gentle" and she says "You'd better be gentle - I fucked Robert last night - three or four times - and I'm really sore"

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

I hope the series ends as follows: Pete and Renee agree to "go slow" while she is adjusting to the idea that she is ready for sex and that her "brother" - who is a much better guy than the sleeze she has been dating. A month passes - they talk to each other on the phone a couple of times, but she's not sure how she'll react when they get together in some private place - she tells him that she wants to "do it" but she's not quite ready, yet

In the meantime Pete knows that she's had a few dates with Robert - some dorky math nerd - just to a movie or at his house to eat popcorn and watch TV.

The penultimate night - Pete calls her - it goes well - she says she thinks he's right when he says she's ready - he tells her she doesn't have to worry - "I'll go really slow and be as gentle as I can be - I'll stop if it hurts too much" and Renee says "I didn't mean ready tonight - Robert and I spent yesterday afternoon and evening and all morning today up at his family's cabin and didn't do anything but fuck - we'd already done it a couple of times last weekend and I wasn't too sore then, but I don't know when I'm going to stop walking funny"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous