The Power Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed harder. Fuck it! She slid her hand to the base of his cock and dove on it with her mouth, feeling it hit the back of her throat gagging her. She withdrew it using her hand to thrust it against the length of her flat tongue.

She directed her fury at Pete at his cock thrusting it roughly with one hand at the base again and again into her mouth, sometimes scrapping against a tooth as she circled the head with her mouth.

Pete was gazing at her now, seeing her, with a look she interpreted as somewhere between fear and awe.

Renee was aware she was fully in control as she held his heavy balls in one hand, shaft in the other and breathed against the tip. She could do anything now, and he would deserve it, she thought, as she nibbled the edges of fleshy top then put the whole head between her front teeth and bit slightly before again grabbing the base and thrusting as much as she could roughly down her throat.

Pete was now passive, his head rolled to one side, chin pointing up. His breathing was hard, but otherwise he wasn't moving aside from the occasional involuntary jerk of his hips.

Renee circled only the head of his cock again with her lips and thrust from the base feeding in more into her soft mouth. Once in she grabbed the throbbing shaft and developed a jagged rhythm with her hand as she pushed again and again into her mouth, pausing every now and then to just breathe and lick. The licks became brush strokes and this was her canvas.

Renee was getting lost in her own rhythm, enjoying the feeling of both control and the creativity of deciding what to do next as she explored Pete with her tongue.

His hips were undulating occasionally shoving his pelvis down hard into the floor, and then pumping as much as he could into her mouth. Fucking it.

She tasted traces of a salty bitterness and moments later her hand felt his balls contract seconds before his cock started to rhythmically pulse into her mouth filling it with his hot cum. She felt his hot ejaculate pushing up through his cock, of course hadn't known what it was then, hadn't known how much liquid to expect. There had been so much more than she thought, and it was so much warmer, hotter than she was expecting too. His hot body heat thick and creamy in her mouth. It started to dribble off her chin onto her top.

Renee left Pete lying immobile on the floor and dashed to the guest bathroom, swallowed a little bit to see what that was like. It didn't make her gag, at least. Maybe she could learn to like it. Spit in the sink and rinsed her mouth before looking in the familiar mirror.

Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were redder than she had ever seen. Her eye makeup was smeared so she wet a tissue to remove the rest. Her eyes fell to the curve of her tricep peaking from the sleeve of her blouse down to her hands, which she stretched and brought to her lips, smelling the musky scent.

Pete had put his jeans back on and was sitting with his back against the couch.

As Renee returned she saw what remained of her panties on the carpet and she shoved them into her purse.

"Pete, now we really need to talk."

He shook his head yes.

(More to come)

12