The Power to Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you still in that?"

"I didn't bring a bikini." she said shyly.

"You didn't bring a bikini at all." Kat asked.

"I didn't know where you all were going until we go to the airport."

"Then why don't we take you to find something?" mom asked.

"I couldn't let you do that." she tried to resist.

"Don't be silly we're all girls here we can help you find something." Jess said as they all pulled her off and to a nearby bikini shop.

The came back rather quickly and she was already stripped down into the bikini they picked out for her. It was a tight two peace that hugged her body and made her ample curves spill out.

"Doesn't she look good." Jess said giving me a nudge

"Uh ya sure." was all I could say as I looked at her.

The top was metallic silver that cupped the outside of her breast which only squeezed them together and had her falling out the front, her nipples were just barely covered by the edge. While the bottom was the same type of silver color but was only held together by a knot on either side of her hips, it looked like it might sap at any second and from behind it was being swallowed by her ass. I couldn't take my eyes off her and all I wanted to do right then was to tear off her bikini and have my way with her.

"You don't think it's a little small?" she asked.

"It was the largest they had and if Steven says it looks good you should just go with it." mom said.

"Well it does make me feel sexy."

"You see, show off if you got it." Kat said while she eyed her with a hunger look.

While the girls were talking a group of me walked up from behind them and were about to grab hold of them when they saw me. We made eye contact and they pulled their arms back like I wouldn't know what they were about to do. They were your typical beach bro's that only come to the beach to show off and hit on women, I stood up and looked at them as they stood behind the girls.

"Hey, we couldn't help but notice all of you over here. If you're looking to party why not come hang out with us?" the lead man said.

The girls all turned around and backed away a little "No thank you we are only here to enjoy the sun" mom told them.

"Don't say no so soon we can all enjoy the sun down the beach a way." he continued.

"We're not interested so please ask someone different." Jess suggested.

The man's face soured "Hey bitch we are trying to be nice, we could just as easily make you come with us. Do you think that this guy can stop us?"

I was fit but not as big as the group of them and I could see why they though I wouldn't be able to stop them. One man reached out and tried to grab Ashley but I stepped up and slapped his hand away. The man who had been talking tied to throw a punch at me but I was good and pissed by now. I sent out my power and took control of him and had him hit his friend instead of me, he knocked him out and looked around confused. They all started to yell at him and while he tried to defend himself I opened a field with my power that caused him and everyone around us to move away. I wanted to do more to him but that would have been overboard and I had control of my power.

"Thanks' Steve those guys were going to be a pain." Kat said as she laid down to enjoy the sun.

"Yep, what assholes." Jess commented as she laid next to Kat.

"Did you also have the people around us leave to?" mom asked while looking around.

"I just opened a field that had people leave us alone with my power that's all. I could let others back in if you want?" I asked.

"No, it's fine just as long as you didn't hurt anyone." mom said and joined the other girls.

"Uh, Steve?" Ashley asked.

I sat down and was about to join the girls "What, are you ok?" I asked.

"Well uh yes. Thank you for what you did earlier."

"No problem I wouldn't let some dude grab at you like that."

"About that, why am I still here?"

"What do you mean you're here with us right?"

"Yes, what I mean to ask is why I wasn't sent away with all the other people?"

"Because when I set my field I made it for everyone that isn't with us. You came with us, the girls want you here and so you are with us." I said bluntly.

She just looked at me for a moment and then sat down with us as we all tanned in the Hawaii sun. After a few hours we got up and headed back to our hotel with Ashley coming with us but when we got there she looked at us.

"You are all staying here?"

"Yep, why?"

"Well with your power I would expect you to stay at the Hilton Resort like me."

"I don't use my power like that." I said but when I turned around the girls had stopped and were looking at me with pleading eyes.

I knew there was no point in arguing so I had them grab our stuff and we followed Ashley to the Hilton Resort. I used my power to connect to the staff as they scanned to computer and told them the information they needed for a guest that had just called to cancel. The had a villa reserved and It was perfect for us so I thought no harm no fowl, the staff gave us all key cards and we moved right in. Ashley came in with us and looked around at the three-bedroom two bath villa with a pool and a path to the beach. I told them I had to get use to the information I learned and I would take one room so they could have the other two. I locked myself in the room to practice how the new powers felt only stopping when I heard them getting a little loud to remind them I don't like using my power to control everything. They quieted back down and I practiced till dark, after I came out of the room and they were all waiting to go to dinner. Ashley was also there but in new cloths so I figured she left to her room and came back, they had all showered and dressed up in sun dresses and heels. I put on my most non-beach cloths and we went to a luau, I hadn't planned to get really fancy but the girls looked good in everything and I was feeling like a slob next to them. The food was good and after we walked around with fruity drinks for a while till heading back to the villa. Ashley still came with us and I was going to ask why but the girls convinced me to go to bed so I never got to ask.