The Prankster Ch. 02

Story Info
Ange and John's fate revealed...
8.2k words
4.14
8.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toy awoke to the feeling of the vice-like grip of the vacuum bed decreasing. Her fifth day as a slave and some things seemed to be settling into a routine. This was a Wednesday, and Master would be going to work as he had the previous two days. Mistress will have released her in time to cook her owner breakfast and be available sexually should he desire.

After he left, Mistress would set her tasks. Mostly cleaning, but also cooking and baking. She would almost certainly continue to train her to be a better slave too. So far, she had been given rigorous training in oral sex, as well as how to behave or perform during a flogging. The welts from that lesson, along with the ones earnt the first night in her collar, still throbbed and burnt on her backside.

She had accepted Mistress' collar on Friday evening. She had been encased in latex all that time, except for a wash and change of catsuit on Monday. So perhaps Mistress would be allowing her a change again Today? The shower and change of clothes had been conducted under the supervision of Mistress Victoria. She was helped to strip in a blacked-out bathroom illuminated only by a dim greenish lamp that was once used in a darkroom for old chemical photography. After showering, Toy's skin was examined closely by Mistress, using a torch, before the dominatrix helped encase the slave girl in latex once more.

However, as she was helped from the latex sheets of her overnight prison, it was clear Today was not going to follow the routine of the last two weekdays.

Mistress was in her nurse uniform, and a glance at the wall clock told her Master would have already left for work.

"Toy, Professor Boult is here to examine you and see how you are doing. So we will be quick in the bathroom so as not to keep her waiting. Is that clear?"

Toy nodded her understanding though she did indeed have lots of questions. Why had she been woken after Master had left was top of the list? Still, solidly gagged, the slave could ask no questions, so she followed the nurse to the bathroom.

Without being told, Toy assumed the position to grant Mistress access to her crotch zip and her anal plug. Cool air wafted over her bare skin as the dominatrix unsealed the suit and deflated the anal phallus. Toy grunted into her gag as the plug was withdrawn and the tube for the enema inserted.

She felt the warm soapy water enter her bowls, and soon the cramps started convulsing her gut. After what seemed an age, the tube was removed, and the slave was instructed to evacuate herself. This always seemed foolish as she could not have kept it in even had she wanted. Toy took the opportunity to empty her bladder too. Unscheduled bathroom breaks cost six demerits, and Toy was learning fast she did not want to earn even one.

The plug was replaced and re-inflated before Toy was led down to the kitchen. In a parody of the earlier process, the gag was removed, and whatever it was she was being fed with was injected into her stomach directly. Fed and watered the feeding tube was removed, and the inflatable gag was reinstalled.

As Mistress worked, Toy reflected that submission was the only sane response to such treatment. No one could maintain their dignity after having even their most basic bodily functions controlled like this.

Mistress Vicky then secured her wrists behind her and attached a leash to the collar locked about her throat. Thus, tethered like an animal, Toy, formally known as Angela, was led into what she once considered her own living room for an audience with the woman who had condemned her to the latex prison she was now locked within.

Professor Boult was sat in Master's favourite chair, reading something on an iPad. Instead of the white coat she had worn at the clinic, she was dressed in an expensive dark skirt suit and patent stilettos. As Toy teetered in on the end of Mistress' leash, the professor looked up and smiled.

"Ahh, and here is the patient herself," enthused the professor. "My, you do look good in latex, my dear, and I am very impressed that you have adapted to the footwear so quickly."

Toy's feet were locked into ballet boots. Cruel footwear exclusive to the BDSM fetish world. They forced the wearer to walk en point, that is on the tips of their toes, all the time.

"Kneel, slave," ordered Mistress Victoria. Toy obediently dropped to her knees and assumed the position she had been taught.

"Well, that is very impressive too," observed the professor, "I can see you have been busy, Vicky."

"Thank's Prof, though Toy is a delight to train. A natural submissive, born to be collared."

"Yes, well to that point we need to address some consent issues. The professor turned her attention to the kneeling slave. "Nurse Vicky has informed me that you have freely given your consent for her to hold you in bondage, girl. Is that correct?"

Toy nodded in affirmative. She had been dreading being seen this way by someone not partaking in the role-play itself, but Professor Boult was being very matter-of-fact about this.

"I see. Can you also confirm that you have been renamed Toy and that Nurse Vicky is your Mistress, and your partner... Umm... John? Is now your Master?"

Toy nodded once more.

"Very good. So you accept that they have complete control of you and authority over you?"

Again Toy nodded confirmation. In response, the professor withdrew a clipboard from an open briefcase she had placed beside the chair.

"Nurse Vicky, could you release your slave's wrists, please? I require it to sign some new consent forms."

Toy felt her wrists released, and so took the proffered form and pen that were being held out to her. She peered at the paper, but she could not make out the writing through the nearly opaque lenses of the hood. Pointing at the lenses and then the paper, she gesticulated she could not read it.

Mistress took the clipboard and scanned the paperwork.

"Slave, this is a consent form saying that you give me and your partner the authority to consent or deny any medical procedures to be carried out on you henceforth. Essentially we'd get to decide what happens to you. Not you. As a slave, you get no choice. If you sign this, the professor will no longer talk to you about your treatment. Instead, she will discuss it with your Master and me. It's not a legal document condemning you to real slavery. It does give your Master and me legal powers over you and absolves the professor from consulting you. Do you understand?"

Toy nodded as she absorbed the information. This was roleplay. Next time the gag was removed, she could call Mistress by her name rather than her title, and the collar would come off. But Toy had been discovering a new self-identity over these last few days. While she had acquiesced to the latex clothing on medical grounds, she had discovered she truly loved being enslaved.

However, if she signed this document, it would not all stop with a word. Master or Mistress could make her do stuff. The professor would not listen to her objections or concerns. Master and Mistress could ignore her safe word too. She would be like an animal to a vet. It may not really legally make her a slave, but to all intents and purposes, she would be one. Inevitably, just as the first time she was gagged and unable to safeword, the fires of arousal erupted within. She knew she needed to do this.

Before she could overthink it or talk herself out of what may be a rash decision, she reached up for the clipboard and pen. Mistress gave her the pen and held out the clipboard pointing with her free hand where her slave should sign. Toy scrawled her signature, unable to see if the pen was working. After signing, she added, "a.k.a. Slave Toy." Taking the pen back off Toy, Mistress wrote on the form too and handed back both to the professor.

Mistress then pulled an envelope from a pocket on her dress and held it out to her boss.

"What's this, Vicky?" Inquired the professor.

"I'm afraid it's my resignation, Sally."

"What! Why? Aren't you enjoying the work you've been doing with me?"

"Sally, I really have, but that's some of the motivation for this move. You see, I'm not just quitting your team, I'm giving up nursing."

"Why, dear?"

"Two reasons. The first is this slut here. As her nurse, I cannot fuck the little cow, and I'm itching to find out how good she is at cunnilingus. The second reason is a long-term plan come to fruition. I'm out enough with my personal sexual fetishes that you knew to have me transferred to your team. It's been my dream to own my own fetish clothing store. Hence my close links to the store we sourced this slave's outfit from. The owner of the shop signed over the store to me Yesterday. I am now the proud owner of Shiny People."

"Oh! In that case, I suppose congratulations are in order. I hope it brings you both happiness and riches."

"Thank you," beamed Toy's Mistress.

"So where does that leave things vis-à-vis the patient and where is the partner... erm... John?"

"Well, I'm now joint owner, I sorted that out with John last night. He's been sent overseas, to Hong Kong, by his firm. He'll be away about two to three weeks I think."

"Will this new business venture leave you time to care for your charge?"

"The slave? I'll have her helping me run the store. She's not a cripple, just encased in latex. Perfect for working in a fetish clothing shop."

"Of course, the perfect solution."

Toy tried to take all this info in. John, no, call him Master, was away in Hong Kong. That was not so unusual. He'd been out there twice before. Though usually only for a week. If he got sent overseas for longer, he usually had lots of notice, and she flew out to be with him.

Mistress was not her nurse anymore, and they could fuck. That was fantastic news. Toy had given Mistress the green light the first night, but nothing had come of the invite. Now she knew why.

Working in a fetish shop? Well, that actually sounded exciting. As much fun as serving Mistress had been to date. Six months to a year just cooking, cleaning and sucking cock would have been a bit dull.

As Toy pondered these things, she became aware the other two women were talking about her.

"How is she coping with the corset?"

"Well. Obviously, with a collar locked on, she's not inclined to grumble lest she tastes the whip. But I've seen no signs of distress or resistance as I lace her in.

"Good, take her down another two inches as soon as you feel you can. Keeping lesions to a minimum is key."

"She's at eighteen inches now. Sixteen should be do-able soon."

"Any signs of lesions on her skin?"

"No, Sally, not so far. But of course, it's early yet."

"All the more reason to be thorough in the inspection. Is the slave's hair thick? Was it easy to check the scalp?"

"Actually, her hair is quite thick, I did the best I could."

"I'd recommend shaving her if it proves too hard. Just one lesion could prolong the time in therapy."

"That's actually a good idea. With her collared, we don't need to worry about anything foolish like vanity now."

"Indeed. Now, Vicky, could you send the girl away, I'd like to talk to you privately if I may?"

"No need, I'll just turn off her hearing..." White noise replaced the voices of the women. Toy was getting used to this. The casual objectification only helped reinforce her new status as slave. Toy concentrated on holding her posture while she waited for her Mistress to need her.

"She can't hear us?" Asked Sally.

"Nope, just white noise with subliminal phrases reinforcing her status and the rules she must follow."

"Excellent! So John's boss has agreed to keep John in the Far East for four weeks. That or I let his wife know about his visits to my dungeon. Wang Su has agreed to set a honey trap for him while he is out there. If he bites, she'll string him on until he dumps Angela here. Then I've said she can do whatever she likes with him. If she can't hook him, she says she has some other options, some are quite dark I'm afraid. As it's you that wants him gone I said I'd speak to you first."

"I don't want to be implicated in anything like a murder plot."

"Of course not, dear. The worst she mentioned was planting drugs in his room, and getting him some jail time."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Hopefully, it won't get that far, dear. Wang Su is quite the seductress. I'll sure she'll have him eating out of the palm of her hand in a matter of days."

"That sounds ideal. Sally, I'll owe you big time after this."

"Yes, you will. Are you sure this morsel is worth it?"

"I'm sure of it. She's a natural. I almost owe her a life enslaved. It's like her natural state of being."

"Vicky, I understand what you're saying. Heck, I've been a pro domme for nearly a decade now. But what you are doing here, enslaving someone... That's pretty dark. Especially as you're not being honest with her."

"Are you saying you'll not help?"

"Of course not. Just trying to ensure your feet are on the ground is all."

"I'm smitten, I know. But you saw just then, she signed her safeword away just like that. I know she knew what she was doing too. She's clever, and enjoying being a slave as much as I'm enjoying owning her."

"Has there been any resistance from John before he left?"

"Oh, he nearly ruined it all. He was destroyed to find she enjoyed being a gimp. He wanted her to hate it all so he could laugh at her stoically endure it to save her looks and eyesight. If she hadn't sucked his cock dry like a porn star, I think he would have called off the whole charade early."

"I see. Are the cameras still recording?"

"No. He wanted them activated for the highlights only. Floggings, sex, feeding, enemas and outfit changes. Since I'm hoping he's in China for the duration, I turned them all off."

"Good to know. Well, your new slave is sold on the idea of you no longer being a nurse and owning your shop. So a lot of the pretending can stop now. Oh, and just so you know, I have a tame GP on my books, who can take over her care after I've given her the all-clear from her nameless condition."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had a chat with her Yesterday. She said she'll take her onto her books and enter that she had a strep infection that was cleared up by a private clinic running a trial."

"That's brilliant, Sally. So from this point on, it's all up to Wang Su."

"Pretty much. If that comes off, there is no reason you can't keep Toy collared for life."

"Fuck! I hate that name."

"I assume he picked it?"

"Yep, which is why I'm renaming her as soon as she's in her cage at the shop."

"What are you going to call her?"

"Probably Slut. Something to make her face burn when I call her across the shop."

"You're a cruel bitch sometimes, Vicky."

"Not as cruel as you, Sally. I know, I've felt your whip."

"You've a pretty good whip action yourself," smirked Sally. "So what are your plans for the girl once she thinks she's clear of this fake bug?"

"Obviously, she won't get an all-clear until she commits to being my slave permanently. I've a weakness for septum rings, and nipple rings are a must. Obviously, I'll be installing some rings in her cunt too. I'll use her for all the modelling shoots and internet marketing. Her face will not be hidden behind a gimp mask for those. She's going to be internet famous. Anyone who knew her before is going to know what became of her."

"The works then?"

"I don't know what it is about her, Sally. It could just be that she's so willing and submissive I feel driven to see how far I can go."

"How far do you think that is?"

"I dunno, but I intend to have fun finding out."

"But you are going to hold on to her?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. Yes, I'm going to be strict and cruel. Yes, I'm going to train and alter her to become my ideal fantasy slave. But she is collared for life. She may not know it yet. Right now, the idea would probably terrify her. But it's already too late for her. She's mine, and I'm keeping her."

"Just remember she's a person too."

"Oh, I will. But she's my slave first."

"Hmm... Well, in the interest of keeping up the present charade, I better take a sample of your slave's blood."

"Okay, we can take her to the bathroom and blindfold her."

After the professor had left, Mistress summoned Toy back to the living room.

"Slave, you will have gathered from that meeting that your Master is going to be away for a while. Until he returns, I am your ultimate authority. As you are exclusively mine for a bit, I'm implementing some changes."

Toy stared at Mistress, wondering what was going to happen now. She was certain with Master away, Mistress was going to be even more radical. Add to that the fact she no longer had a safe word...

"For starters, I don't like calling you Toy. I don't suffer from embarrassment like your Master. You are called Slut now. You are my no-limit lifestyle slave, and you will tell anyone who asks that I am your owner. Is that clear?"

Slut nodded. Toy or Slut, what did it matter, it was not like anybody... Hold on... Wasn't she going to be working at Mistress's shop? Did that mean Mistress would be calling her slut in front of customers?

"The Professor thinks we should shave your scalp to make checking for lesions easier, Slut. So we will be doing that in a bit. But first, I have a new collar for you to wear."

Mistress produced a shiny metal collar. Thick polished steel, it looked heavy and formidable. It also looked like it would be too small to fit around her throat.

John woke slowly to the sun in his eyes. Rolling over in the soft bed brought her into view. They had met first at the airport, trying to hail the same cab. He'd been chivalrous and let her take it. Then again, in the lobby of the hotel. He'd been about to check in when she said hello once more.

An invite to the bar for a drink. After three more drinks, a long ride in the elevator to her suite.

He'd been honest from the start, mentioned Angela. Inexplicably he'd opened up and told this stranger everything that was going on back home.

She had inquired if he was jealous of his girlfriend's infatuation with the dominatrix.

On the bed, after some foreplay, handcuffs had been produced. She had wondered if he thought he could understand his partner better if he walked in her shoes for a bit.

So here he lay in satin sheets. His hands were still cuffed. A collar locked around his throat, and a chain secured him to the headboard. Welts from a whip throbbed a stinging reminder on his back. His anus still burned from the abuse of her strap-on.

He did not consider himself submissive. A small man standing only five foot eight, he had always cherished his masculinity. Angela, at only five feet in height, was smaller than him in heels. At home, he was powerful. Here, right now, he most certainly was not. Still, his boss had sent him here to work. While the events of the previous night would require some contemplation, he needed to leave for work.

"Sue? Are you awake yet?" He inquired timorously.

His dominatrix of the night before rolled over and glared at him.

"Did I give you permission to use my name, worm?" She sneered, "You will address me as Mistress, or do you need further education from my whip?"

"Umm... Sorry, Mistress, no that will not be necessary. Umm... The thing is, Mistress, I need to get into the office. So, Mistress, I wonder if you would be so kind as to unlock me maybe?"

She laughed. At any other time, he may have been pleased to hear her laugh. It was almost musical and conveyed her delight. But here and now, in these circumstances, it sent a chill down his spine. Had he made a serious mistake?

"You silly boy, you are going nowhere. I'm going to train you to be a slave girl, like your girlfriend back in the UK."

"My work..."

"...Can live without you," she interrupted.