All Comments on 'The Prankster Ch. 02'

by Canonfodder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wtf, this story turned from good to trash so fast...

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

Hardly trash. This is really worthy of two stories, not two in one. The transition between John and Ange is unusual and not ideal. The enslavement is very erotic. Sorry the story ends.

crittergirlcrittergirl11 months ago

The transitions bank and forth were jarring and kinda confusing at times. Overall a fun story though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it a lot, the relationship between Sally and Slut was pretty wholesome in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seriously twisted but a fun ride nonetheless. For those of us in transition, it would be a godsend to have someone setup and pay for all the work required to attain our goals. Any hesitation would be mute and having so much done knowing that you have caretakers to look after you is something many of us are in need of as we have been disowned by our families and friends which just makes things harder. That’s what made this story extra special for me as it would solve all those issue. Thank you for putting everything you could into the creation and writing of your this piece.

GG

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright3 months ago

These stories are just way to stupid to believe, how could a grown man not be able to fight off a couple of dykes. Even the chic was walking in the house thru the kitchen, pick up a knife or a lamp. These m+otherf+ckers just stand there and take.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanonfodder@Canonfodder
Old fart living in the South West of the UK. Raised two kids, now working hard at growing a beard in compensation for the lack of hair up top.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES