The Prankster Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I do prefer short hair on a slave. Makes strapping gags and bridles on so much easier."

"I know what you mean..." Sally grinned, and turned to Mistress Vicky, "So, are you going to tell her?"

"Yes, unless you have any further objections?"

"None at all, my dear. Off you go. This ought to be good. I'm sure John would have wanted to be here for this bit."

Slut, who had been only half paying attention to the dominants, as she marvelled at the sensations of not being coated in latex, pricked her ears at the mention of John. Her owner gave the doctor a strange look before turning to Slut.

"Slut, I have some news. However, before I give it to you, I wish to reiterate some facts of life for you going forward. So, you are my slave. You are always going to be my slave. That I have removed your hood and exposed your face has no bearing on this state of affairs. As you are aware, you signed several documents over the past months. These documents give me legal powers over you. I have the right to incarcerate you. To keep you in bondage permanently. I fully intend to do so. I now own all your assets. You own nothing. Your old bank account has been closed. You are penniless, destitute and completely disenfranchised. If you were to attempt to leave me, the police would arrest you and return you to me. The old you; Angela has been expunged from official records and deleted from the electoral roll. You have no rights. You are as close to a real slave as I could make you legally in a country that forbids slavery.

"The reality for you is I will keep you collared for the rest of your life. You are mine. I own you. You are my slave. Is that clear, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, and may I add that I am happy to hear you say it."

"Hmmph, yes you may, Slut. However, you are not aware of all the facts. It may surprise you to hear you were never infected with a photosensitive streptococcus bug. Professor Boult is not a doctor of medicine, and I have never been a nurse."

Slut stared at her owner non-plussed. She played the words over in her head. Her brow furrowed in concentration.

"Mistress, then why...?"

"Initially, it was a prank by your old boyfriend. I, though, highjacked the ruse to enslave you."

"It was a prank, Mistress?"

"Initially, yes."

"I see... I'm still your slave though?"

"Oh yes, for life."

"Mistress, is John really dead?"

Sally spoke up, "We are not sure, slave. I asked an old school friend, from Roedine, to set a honey trap for him in Hong Kong. But she seemed to have ideas of her own. John was not keen on keeping you gimped up. The joke didn't work as well with you enjoying being dressed in rubber."

Slut's owner interjected, "I decided as soon as you called me Mistress to enslave you. We only wanted your man out of the way while we worked, but Wang Su abducted John on arrival. We are not convinced it was actually him using John's passport on the ill-fated flight. Though we cannot be sure. It's immaterial now though. You're mine."

"I see, Mistress. You are correct, of course. May I ask what happens now?"

"The rest of your life as a slave, Slut," answered Mistress Victoria as she stepped forward and locked the steel collar back around Slut's throat.

Epilogue

Slut knelt at her owner's feet in the nightclub. The chain leash from her collar fell through her cleavage and snaked around her left tit, before heading up to the leather strap handle slipped over Mistress Victoria's wrist.

The past few days had been amongst the most eventful of the four years she had been a slave. The nightclub was in Hong Kong, and getting there had seemed like being in some spy novel. Clearly, BDSM was not out of the closet in China yet.

Whenever Mistress had taken her out in public, she had attracted many stares. More than the jaded looks, she got back home anyway. The black PVC macintosh, the visible collar, the 00 gauge septum ring, not to mention the ballet boots, were clearly unusual sights.

The flight out in a private jet, the rides in stretched limos, the suit at the hotel. It had all been an amazing treat for a slave used to waiting on her Mistress and working at the fetish shop.

The coat was gone now to reveal just a corset, heavily pierced nipples and an equal amount of metalwork in her crotch. Mistress was sat in the VIP lounge with their host Wang Su. Slut was very aware this was the woman who had stolen John and was warily afraid of both her and her reason for inviting Mistress out to Hong Kong.

As her owner talked to her host, the slave looked out over the club from the balcony setting the lounge held. On a cross, a man was being lashed by a particularly savage dominatrix. His cries of pain, though, were drowned out by the house band. Slut examined the band.

The lead singer was dressed in a white latex shirt and black latex tie with black latex slacks. The rest of the band, all of them female, wore heavy steel collars and classic little black dresses in latex. The instruments were white, and the girls were heavily made up with scarlet lipstick and their hair slicked back. Predictably they were doing covers of hits from the eighties.

As she watched, they broke into the song their outfits seemed to be made for. The lead guitarist was playing in drop D tuning, unusual for that song but something John had... Suddenly Slut knew John was alive yet just as dead as Angela. She watched the guitarist sway and two-step in rhythm with the beat. Slut looked up at Wang Su to see her smirking down at her, she knew Slut had worked it out. Wang Su leant into Mistress Victoria's ear who in turn bent down to her kneeling slave.

"She says, 'Later you can suck her off one more time before it goes in the bin. She's bored with fucking her, and she's earnt her pussy.' Do you know what she means, slave?"

End