The Preacher's Son Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your-your womb...?" Matthew asked, his mouth hanging slack in simultaneous surprise and delight.

"That's right...my womb..." Himawari replied, wiggling her hips sensually. She was about ready; she could feel it. But try as she might, she couldn't manage that final push on her own, she was going to need him to finish the job. "Once you're inside...you'll never experience anything like it again..." Himawari then pursed her lips into a sensuous pout. "I want you in my womb Matthew...don't you want to know how it feels?" That did the trick.

With all self-restraint gone, Matthew gripped her hips tightly, and with a loud roar pushed her downward, spearing her on his cock completely. Himawari's eyes shot wide open and her mouth hung slackly. Not a single sound came out of her, as her mind was completely shut down, the feeling of complete penetration overwhelming her in the most wonderful way. Matthew took a moment to relish the feeling. She was right, it was unlike anything he could have imagined; Her womb was a cashmere soft, and clutched his cock tightly as if it didn't want him to go. His tip pressed against the very back of it, precum smearing the inside and pooling near the bottom. After a little time had passed, Himawari mustered up the strength to begin again. Slowly, she stood up, simultaneously enjoying the sensation of his monster cock rubbing along every single spot, while lamenting the absence it left in its wake. When only the tip remained inside, she dropped her hips, crying out in delight when he filled her womb again.

"OOOoooOOOOhHHH!" Himawari warbled, slowly resuming their previous frantic pace. Matthew's fingers sunk deeply into the soft cushioning of her butt, as he guided her up and down. Orgasms were coming harder and faster than ever before, and before too long she could no longer tell when one ended and the next began. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!" she screamed, no longer caring if anyone heard. Luckily for her, only Matthew did. With a primal growl, Matthew pistoned his hips up and down aggressively in tandem with Himawari. The term "sex" no longer adequately described this frenzied act of passion, this was pure undiluted animalistic mating. A porn director would blush at their performance.

All of the sudden, Matthew felt a tremendous surge of pleasure erupting from his cock. "HIMAWARI! I THINK I'M- "he barely managed to say before his nerves were overrun. Liquid fire shot through his body as his cock erupted in its first ever climax. Pearly white ropes of gel-thick seed shot off, absolutely drenching Himawari's womb in warmth. As soon as the first struck the back of her womb, Himawari was hit by one last orgasm, intense and powerful yet warm and soothing at the same time as her body responded to the sensation of being seeded. Matthew's cum quickly filled her womb to the brim, then the next shot caused it to bloat, inflating her stomach alongside it. On and on his orgasm dragged, his eyes and teeth clenched tightly as he struggled to bear this newfound sensation. Finally, he subsided, and collapsed back into the chair. Himawari's own also ceased around the time his did, and she slumped forward onto him. For a good while they just stayed there, panting heavily and trying to catch their breaths.

"Oh God...that was incredible!" Matthew finally said, breaking the silence. It seemed he no longer cared about taking the lord's name in vain. Himawari lifted her head to look up at him and smile warmly.

"Mmm... I'm glad you thought so..." she sighed happily. "It was good for me too..." With that, she kissed him softly and lovingly. They might have basked in the afterglow a little longer, had Matthew's phone not suddenly begun to vibrate.

"Ah shoot!" he said, scrambling to pick it up. A quick glance revealed what he was worried about; a text from his Dad telling him to meet up outside. All of the sudden, the realizations came rushing in. "I gotta...I gotta go." He said frantically. Himawari was a little disappointed, but nodded in understanding. Carefully, she slid herself off his cock, enjoying those last few moments of stretching while she still could. As he left her womb, her cervix quickly closed shut, sealing the precious load within her. For a moment, she had difficulty pulling him off completely, her pussy clinging tightly to his head as if she didn't want to let him go. But soon enough, she broke free with an audible *pop*. Though Breeders recovered quickly, his massive cock had left behind a bit of a gape, a reminder of just how good she'd been fucked. Her legs were still kind of wobbly, and she staggered over to gather up her clothes. Matthew meanwhile only needed to pull his pants back up, wincing a little bit at the leftover moisture soaking his underwear. Luckily it wouldn't show from the outside.

"So um..." Himawari said as she slid her panties back on. "You live here in the city, right?"

"Y-yeah, over in San Miguel. Why?" queried Matthew.

"Oh! That's not too far from where I am!" she said eagerly, rushing over to her purse to grab her phone. "Do you want to exchange numbers?" Himawari was blushing slightly, hoping for an answer she wanted to hear. "Maybe so we can get together again?" Matthew paused, still somewhat in disbelief over what just happened.

"Sure! I'd love that!" he finally said. Like clockwork, Himawari entered the number into her contacts as quickly as he was rattling it off. Almost as soon as he finished it, his phone shook slightly as a new text message appeared on his alerts, just the word "testing" but it was clear who it was. "So..." Matthew continued. "Does this...does this mean this wasn't a one-time thing?" Himawari was in the middle of clasping her bra back on, and stopped to let out a soft giggle.

"Do you want it to be?" she teased.

"...No." he admitted sheepishly. "I want to...to have sex with you again." Once her bra was secured, Himawari picked up her sundress and strolled over to Matthew. She leaned forward and kissed him sweetly again. No tongues this time, just a reassuring romantic smooch.

"Then we will. Don't worry Matthew." She reassured. "Just let me know when you want to meet up again. My home, and my legs, are open to you any time." Matthew was now a deep crimson. Himawari had to stifle another laugh, it was pretty cute.

"I um... I better get going." He finally said as he got to his feet. As he got to the door, he turned back one last time to give her a wave. Himawari blew him a kiss goodbye and he exited out to the hall. Did this make them a couple?

*

"Ah, there you are Himawari!" Yukiko said as her daughter approached the car. "I'm sorry it took so long; they had an awful lot of- "she paused at what she saw. Although Himawari had fixed her hair and reapplied her makeup, she was still carrying her swollen cum-bump around, roughly the size of a 4-month pregnancy. Pheromones of satisfaction radiated off her, unnoticeable for anyone who wasn't a breeder. Her face bore an expression of joy.

"It's okay Haha." She said as she strolled over to her car door.

"Well!" Yukiko said, placing a hand on her hip. "I see you found a way to entertain yourself while I was away!" she glanced at the bump noticeably impressed by how large it was.

"Yep!" giggled Himawari, taking a moment to caress her stuffed belly. "Shame we only had time to do it once. He was a little rough and inexperienced, but boy does he have potential!"

"That's from only one load?" Yukiko asked, her face shifting to an expression of impressed delight. "Wow! You're right, lots of potential!" The two of them entered the car, taking a moment to buckle up and get comfortable in their seats. "You're gonna have to tell me all about him... and maybe introduce us sometime?" Yukiko said with a wink.

"Mom!" Himawari squealed. "Must you do that with every breeder guy I find?"

"Of course. It's a mother's duty to ensure that her daughters only get the very best." She answered matter-of-factly.

"You just want a turn on his cock, don't you?"

"Well, yes that too." Yukiko laughed sheepishly. "But can't it be both?"

"Maybe so, but not this time please." Himawari responded, turning her attention downward to her stomach. Gently, she caressed and cradled it, already reminiscing about the incredible sex she'd just had. "There's something... special about him." She said softly. Yukiko looked over, reading Himawari's mood for a moment before nodding in acknowledgement. It was clear what she was really saying. Without another word, she started up the engine and drove off towards home.